Wedding Vows Plus Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dave. If Mom hasn't told you that story already, just ask her about it. It was so funny. She was laying there on her back holding her ankles, legs played wide while Grandma shaved her all the way back. Mom was crying away. She was really grateful when I let her start growing her pubes back, but that was months later. I am going to the beach later. Once you finish up you two can do whatever you want until dinner time. Tomorrow you and I are going to have a little heart to heart talk, Mom." Abby turned and walked to her bedroom.

Dave was a little shocked. "I can't believe her mood changes! She goes from sweet to tyrant in minutes!" He began to strip his swimsuit off and get the shower started.

'Not really." Julie said. "She sees this as doing what she needs to control the family. She will relax a bit if we are compliant. I am worried about what she has planned for that heart to heart she mentioned. Now let's get cleaned up and ready quickly."

To be continued.