Wedding Vows Plus Ch. 02

Story Info
Dave, his bride and stepdaughter enjoy the resort... maybe.
7.8k words
4.01
15.3k
14

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gamblnluck
Gamblnluck
1,295 Followers

Dave's curiosity was peaked. Julie was clearly unhappy. All he knew was she had backed down. He quietly asked what was going on. The announcement to raise all tables and prepare for landing interrupted. As the plane began to descend, Dave tried to ask her again. Julie shook her head. "Not here. Not now." she gritted.

Dave, Julie and Abby hustled to the baggage claim area. "Grab my suitcase if you see it. I need to check with this guy. I'll be there in a minute." Abby ordered, pointing to a man holding a sign saying "Paradise Palms Resort". The shuttle to the resort took only forty minutes. In addition to Dave, Julie and Abby were two other couples plus two teenagers about Abby's age.

Check in was pretty easy. Everyone was handed a key card on a lanyard with his or her picture. A separate porter for each family loaded their luggage onto trolleys . Abby said she would carry her backpack and suggested Dave carry his. He was busy asking the desk clerk a question. By the time he realized Abby had said something the porter had disappeared. The concierge had them stand to one side while the other couples checked in.

"Dave, when I make a suggestion like I just did, you should consider it an order." Abby whispered in his ear. "Isn't your laptop in your backpack?" Dave nodded. "Well, you better hope the porter is very careful with that backpack and does not toss it around. We will check it first thing. If your laptop looks banged up in any way, I am going to bang up your butt. Understand?" Dave blanched and nodded. He started to apologize but Abby turned and walked away.

The concierge began his orientation speech. He pointed out the activities desk where guests could schedule excursions away from the resort. Then he told them the dining schedule saying they were just beginning to serve now. He asked them all to follow him. Turning to the teens he said that paddle board and wind surfing clinics were scheduled for nine thirty the next morning and they were especially popular among the teens. As they walked he discussed the other amenities pointing out hot tubs and pool areas and the associated bars. Those were scattered around the resort.

They arrived at the first couple's suite. Each room had a safe and guests were advised to safeguard all valuables. Money was not needed on the resort itself and jewelry was easily lost in the water. He said everything he was saying was included in written form in the rooms. The refrigerator was stocked with complimentary soda, beer and wine so they could have a drink without walking all the way to one of the bars. He grinned and welcomed each guest as he dropped them at their suite. Dave slipped him a twenty when they got to their suite.

Their luggage was all piled in the middle of the room. "Is your extra money in your pocket or the pack, Dave?" Abby asked. He was carrying several hundred dollars in cash in addition to what was in his wallet. He knew Abby carried an envelope of money hidden in her backpack. She also had insisted on carrying their passports, and airplane tickets. He patted his front pants pocket. "Good. Empty your pack onto the floor and let's check it out." Abby watched as he squatted down and complied. He breathed a big sigh of relief to see his laptop had not been damaged. Abby stepped over to the safe. She pulled out the documents and the money from her pack. "Okay, all valuables go inside now." Julie and Dave complied quickly. 'I said ALL valuables, Dave", pointing at his wristwatch. He explained this was a cheap waterproof watch he bought for this trip and not a problem if it was lost or broken. She accepted his explanation. "Go wash your hands and faces and then we will go to dinner." Abby ordered.

"Wow! Abby is in a mood!" Dave groused when they closed the door to their bathroom and he began to wash his hands. "I hope that isn't the tone for this whole trip."

"She got pissed when I said that stuff to her just before we landed." Julie said. "Your ignoring her when she told you to carry your pack did not help." Dave asked her what that conversation on the plane was all about. Julie shook her head. "I'll tell you later. We don't have time to talk. Abby might be waiting. I don't want to even take time to make out, but..." Julie grabbed him and kissed him.

Once in the other room, they found Abby sitting at the desk. "This is how we are going to keep track of each other." Abby announced. "I'm going to pretty much let you go where you want unless I give you special instructions like a time and place to meet for dinner. But you will write a note to tell me where you are." Abby had a notepad. Each of their names was at the top of a column. She had written dining room under each name. "If one of us wants to find another, we only have to look at this sheet to know where they are." Dave smiled at the simplicity. "You heard the concierge. There are bars everywhere. Nobody is driving so drink if you want, It is all included in the resort price. The legal age to drink here is eighteen, so I am certainly going to drink booze myself. Dave did not comment. He knew better."

They were just beginning their dessert when the two teens who rode the shuttle with them came over to the table. The boy asked Abby if she was going to to the paddle board clinic in the morning. He had asked around and said it was supposed to be "awesome." His sister said there was a teen nightclub every night and said they were going to check it out later. Abby said she might go.

"Looks like you made some friends." Dave offered. Abby shrugged but looked pleased. When they stood up to leave, Abby told Julie she wanted to check out the activities desk and would see them later in the room.

Forty five minutes later Dave stopped outside the door of their suite to give his new bride another kiss. "I'd carry you across the threshold, but I want to save my energy for tonight. Our first time together since the night we got engaged." Julie smiled and swiped her card to unlock the door. They walked inside and froze when they saw the sour expression on Abby's face.

"I guess I did not make myself clear when I explained how this note thing is supposed to work." Abby stated. "Can either one of you explain why I got here before you did? And have been waiting for a half hour? Even after you had a fifteen minute head start? This paper says you are in the dining room. I would have expected to find you there or somewhere in between."

"Uhh, we took a little detour down to the beach." Dave offered, hesitantly.

"That would have been fine, IF you had stopped by here and written "beach" on the paper." Abby said. "You would probably have read 'teen dance club' under my name when you returned. As you see I had plenty of time to change my clothes. Now I have not unpacked. I thought I would do that when I returned later. Now since you both seem to be unable to follow my directions or have decided you can ignore them, I am going to explain once again. BUT this time you will both be naked when I do. STRIP!"

Twenty minutes later, Abby looked at her mother and new stepfather both of whom stood with their hands on their heads, tears streaking their faces. Each had just watched the other get spanked to tears over Abby's lap. "Now, you could have prevented all this by simply following my directions." Abby offered with a smile. "I know this is your honeymoon and you want to go screw each other's brains out. Mom, don't give me that look! Now pay attention. I want you to empty your suitcases and put everything away. THEN you can mess around. I will see you in the morning for breakfast. I am going to warn you now. IF I decide to check and you have not followed my orders, Mom will not be able to wear that little bikini she bought. Not only will she have a reddened butt and thighs but she will be wearing the chastity belt for the next 24 hours."

"Dave, kneel down." Abby ordered. When he did, she smiled at him. "Recite the vows you made not even twelve hours ago." When he began to stutter she said, " I know you remember them. You are going to recite them a minimum of twice a day, morning and night. Plus upon demand."

"I hereby pledge to be loyal and faithful for as long as you will have me. I will honor your wishes to the best of my ability. I will respect your desires and obey your commands. I acknowledge you have my and the family's best interests at heart. I promise to accept your rules for the way I live my life. I understand that I may contribute suggestions and express my opinion but your decision in all matters is the final word." Dave said.

"Very good!' Abby said leaning over and giving him a kiss on the lips. Once again she slipped him a little tongue. She stood and bidding them goodbye, opened the door and left.

"She frenched you, didn't she?" Julie asked, obviously miffed. Dave admitted she had and apologized.

"You don't need to apologize." Julie said. "I don't like it but I know what she is doing. She is establishing her role as the superior female, the alpha. I'm sure she got the idea from Mother. We need to get our clothes put away. I'll explain as we go." As they unpacked their suitcases, Julie said. "Do you remember exactly what Julie said on the airplane shortly before we landed? About what Mom did with Doug and Ron when they returned from their honeymoons?" Dave nodded.

"That kissing the Pope's ring thing was literal. Only the ring Mom made Doug and Ron kiss was her anal ring." Dave froze. "Trish would not tell me a thing. She said it was none of my business. I pressed a little but backed off when she offered to whip my ass. Pam told me Mom spanks her husband on occasion. The first time was just to establish her position as a being the alpha in charge. Later it was if she wanted to punish him herself for some slight as his alpha instead of letting Pam handle it. Plus at least once each year, she takes him and spanks him just for GP's. Each time he has to "kiss the Pope's ring" meaning her asshole." Dave looked at Julie in surprise. "Oh yeah, sometimes he has to kiss her pussy first and lick her a little. But always he finishes with his mouth on her ass. I am sure Trish's husband does the same thing, but like I said, she refused to tell me."

"You gotta be kidding!" Dave said. "Your Mom is going to expect me to kiss her ass?" Julie nodded.

"You heard Abby say she might not take ALL Mom's advice?" Dave nodded. "Well, I am pretty sure Mom has encouraged Abby to do the same with you. Make you kiss her ass with or without you doing her pussy first.' Julie said. "If she does not insist it will be because she is embarrassed for you to see her naked bottom. Her simple comment that it was not my call warned me to back down. I am sure it will happen sooner or later. Just like I am sure that sooner or later I will have to kiss Abby's asshole. She never asked me to lick her pussy but as her beta I would if she ordered it. I have no choice." Dave was incredulous. Julie shrugged. "I know what you are thinking. I should have told you all this before we got too involved. But I love you so much, I want you in my life. I just can't go against my family."

'"Lick Abby?" Dave asked. "Your own daughter?

Julie nodded. "Before Abby was proclaimed an alpha and therefore my superior and boss, Mom was. Over the years, I licked her pussy a few times. It was an acknowledgement of her position as the superior female. Pam did it too. It wasn't like full cunnilingus. It was a few licks, but I could not do it half ass either. If I tried to do a minimal effort, I had to keep going until I did a proper job. It was paying homage to my superior. Mom said it was like baboons or even chickens. It is humiliating to submit that way and afterwards there is no doubt who is the alpha and who is the beta."

"Why was I not informed about all this?" Dave asked. "Like during the past several weeks.?"

"You were." Julie said. "I explained the hierarchy. I told you you would have to obey your superiors no matter what. I told you that you would not like or agree with some orders. I just did not go into detail about some of the things that are likely to be expected in the future. I have even told you some of the stuff I wanted to do to establish my place over you. That i would sit on your face. You liked the idea. I'm sure you figured out that even AFTER we made love I will occasionally sit on your face. Tell me you didn't. I've done it before. When we made love that night you proposed. I might have wiped a bit but you sure as hell licked me after cumming inside me. You submitted to my will. Getting you to lick up your semen is symbolic."

"The one thing you insisted on, which I acknowledged is I will never cheat on you." Julie said.

"Oral on your mother or daughter does not count as cheating?" Dave asked.

"Nope" Julie explained. "They are in the hierarchy above us. They order, we obey. As long as it is them doing the use we follow. Mom can't and won't order me to fuck or lick some other person. But if for some reason that I cannot fathom, Julie decided to lose her virginity to you and ride your cock or even your tongue you will obey since she is your alpha. And let's extend that scenario and say she wants me to lick her after. I would. "

"Are you seriously okay with this?" Dave asked.

"I may not like it but I will obey. Remember your vows." Julie said. "I took similar ones when Abby was designated my alpha. I gave my word. I live by my word. As you will be expected to live by yours."

Dave was wrapping his mind around what Julie had said as they finished putting all their clothing away. He looked up to see Julie, in all her naked glory, hold her arms out to embrace him. He took her into his arms.

"Rise and shine!" Abby called out as she walked through the bedroom door the next morning. She was dressed in a tee shirt and shorts. "Come on, I told you I'd see you this morning for breakfast. I don't want to eat alone on our first morning here. So one or both of you get up and get dressed." Instead of leaving the room, Abby opened the dresser drawers to inspect. The clothes were neatly arranged. "Nice job. Where is your chastity belt, Mom?" Julie said under her panties in the top drawer. Abby laughed. "Under your panties. That is a very appropriate place." She turned around. neither Dave not Julie had made a move to get out of bed. "Are you planning to lay there? Oh I bet you are waiting for me to leave. You are being silly. I saw you both naked less that twelve hours ago." She stepped close to the bed. "Oh, you have morning wood don't you Dave? I want to see it." She pulled back the covers. Dave blushed. "Ahh How cute! Embarrassed for me to see his cock standing tall." Abby reached down and grasped it. "Recite your vows." she ordered. She began to stroke her hand slowly up and down the length of of his erection.

Julie barely stifled her giggle. She was aroused by the scene even though a little jealous it was her daughter playing with her husband's cock.. Dave kept his hands by his sides as he was stroked and began, "I hereby pledge to be loyal and faithful for as long as you will have me. I will honor your wishes to the best of my ability. I will respect your desires and obey your commands. I acknowledge you have my and the family's best interests at heart. I promise to accept your rules for the way I live my life. I understand that I may contribute suggestions and express my opinion but your decision in all matters is the final word."

"Very good." Abby said. "Now get your butts up and get dressed. You can shower later. I am going to brush my hair. I am leaving to go eat at seven. I now expect both of you to be with me." Then she rubbed her thumb across the end of Dave's penis and coated it with precum. "Open." she ordered softly, holding her thumb to his mouth. When he did she pushed it inside his mouth. She nodded as he sucked her thumb clean. "Good boy. You are learning to obey me."

Abby walked out and Dave and Julie scrambled to get out of bed and get dressed. Dave quickly combed his hair and grabbed his shoes and hustled to the living room. He slipped them on and not taking chances, he looked at the 'destination sheet' to write breakfast. Under his and Julie's names. Abby had already done so. ""I'm happy to see you remembered. I guess a little spanking does wonders for the memory, huh?" Abby asked with a grin. Julie joined them shortly after and they left the suite.

According to the website, breakfast was buffet-style. That was changed due to the virus to the staff serving all food. The three were half way done with their meal when the teen girl who rode the shuttle with them stopped by the table. "Hey Abby! I see you got up early. I want to thank you Abby's Dad." Abby's Dad? Julie and Abby laughed loudly. "That is how John and I thought of you. I guess it would be more respectful to call you Mr Swanson." Dave said for her to call him Dave.

Abby invited her to join them and introduced the girl as Natalie. "Actually he is my step-dad. And his last name is Harris. But he will answer to Mr Swanson or 'Abby's Dad' I think that is cute!"

"Oh, I couldn't see his name tag. I just saw your mom's last name was Swanson, so I figured..." Natalie stammered, now embarrassed. Julie explained how she was a lawyer so professionally she used her former name.

"I can see how that could be confusing." Abby said. "Maybe he ought to change his last name to match ours. You know, majority rules." Natalie giggled and agreed. "What were you thanking him for?" Abby asked.

"Oh, well the legal age for drinking here in Costa Rica is eighteen. But because they have a lot of American guests, and enough object to letting their kids under twenty one drink, they ask the parents. My parents were on the fence about it. But when they saw Dave give permission for you they changed their minds and allowed John and I." Dave remembered he didn't really give permission for Abby to drink. He was asked if Abby had all the adult privileges like alcohol and she had answered for him. He had simply nodded.

"It is so cool your parents got up to eat with you. Mine are still in bed. They said they are on vacation and did not have to be anywhere." Natalie laughed. "John and I wanted to eat early. Plus we are going to the class a little early. Probably about nine in case there is limited spaces. We looked but did not see a sign up sheet." Natalie offered.

"John is Natalie's twin brother. They are both starting their freshman year at State." Abby explained. "She is only a few months older than me but a whole year ahead in school."

"I started school early but with this damn pandemic, it will take me forever to graduate. I do virtual classes. That is how I can be here. Well a week of fall break and then I'll do a few hours a day with online classes the second week." Natalie offered.

"Julie and Dave both went to State." Abby said. "Matter of fact my grandfather is a professor there. I did well on my SAT's and plan to go next fall. Dave's house is only about five miles away from the campus so after we move in, it will be an easy commute." Abby said. After a little more small talk, Natalie said she needed to get back to her room. Dave, Abby and Julie started to walk back to their own suite.

"So we are moving to Dave's house?" Julie asked Abby. "When was that decision made?" Dave thought he detected a little irritation in Julie's voice.

"Well, it is bigger than ours and closer to the university and your office." Abby said. "Plus Dave has his office already set up there. It makes sense. I asked Trish and Pam for their opinion whether to sell or rent our house. They both say it is a buyer's market so I am thinking it better if we rent out our house for now."

Pam was a real estate broker and owned her own agency. Trish had been a high school counselor for years because she had a Master's degree in psychology but did not really care for it. Two years ago, at thirty one, she decided to change careers and get a real estate license. Julie had pointed this out to Dave to explain how Pam, a beta, was the professional boss of her sister Trish who was an alpha within the family. Privately, Pam had to answer to her sister and bow to her will.

Gamblnluck
Gamblnluck
1,295 Followers