All Comments on 'Wedding Vows Plus Ch. 04'

by Gamblnluck

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
awyldsideawyldsideover 3 years ago

Please continue the story. I want to see how Dave handles the spanking/beatings. I know if it were me, I could handle the 'kiss the ring" but there would be a point where I could not take the spanking/beating any more during the ceremony and just get up and leave and get violent if needed. I've read stories where the husband takes such a spanking that he cries and there are welts. And I HATE them. Spanking leaving a red bottom would be acceptable but not the welts or bleeding. Should they restrain Dave, (or me), I would get revenge on all in kind, brutally!

addammsaddammsover 3 years ago

Excellent story. Abby is going to enjoy her life indeed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More, please more!!

Please post some more chapters of this saga!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My advice..

Run, Dave.....RUN!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

would love to read the next chapter

can't wait

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please Continue the story.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Fucked up story about fucked up people. Abby needs her head read. Julie needs a backbone and Dave needs to run…..!!!!!!!!!

Removing this story from favourites, NOT MY STYLE at all.

Like most of your stories, some are a lot, but this one leaves me cold.

1/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love this story,Abby is the woman of my dreams.i am not at all sure if i could survive this kind of treatment in real life,but in my fantasy world it feels wonderful and is a masturbatory fantasy of the highest order.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Is this crap even as a fantasy idiotic or just laughable. It read worse then a S&M tutorial from a corn flakes box. Yo sure it’s not humor?

Captcha

argeelogargeelogalmost 2 years ago

Would love to read more of this tale.

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMiover 1 year ago

AWESOME story!!!!! Definitely need to at least see what happens when they get back home. Must hear about the ceremony and see if Julie and Dave bolt. Don't think they will. Thanks!!!!!

artty67artty67over 1 year ago

It's a shame you didn't carry on, I would of love reading about them both receiving a spanking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was hoping at the end someone would have the balls (ovaries) to stand up to Abby. Wasted my time, I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. But your telling us that mom and Dave could have simply refused? And now mom is so brainwashed by this Beta crap what she can't get herself to refuse anymore? Will mom not tell Dave that all he has to do is refuse them? Why could the author have just wrote one chapter to let this story end Properly!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really did need some kind of an ending! So what did Julie and Dave do? Did they kiss gram's ring or did they say fuck off? What ever happened with Abby, Nat and John? Did they ever fuck, or even the brother and sister do it?? Please come back and finish the story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Since the author didn't give us another chapter, here what may have been it:

Abby goes a little over her skies now, with her powers. Abby and Nat take John and use him as a sex slave to take all three's Virginity. Both girls get on him and ride him hard then slide up on to his mouth to feed him his cream pie each, to let him know who's in charge. Next she got back with Sue and Nat, to inform that there is a better life out there for women. She told them to connect with her grandma to go in to FLR/FLM and to bring Sue',s sister-in-law too. Now back to Julie and Dave, Abby really got power crazy. First she did make them both recommit to the whole group of Alpha women. Part of the Ceremony after (Neither one of them try to refuse) the Beta Titles, Accepting their beatings, and then told to kiss both Abby's and her grams ring. Next and most unexpected Abby made both of them put on a chastity cage and Julie a chastity belt, shocking both of them but putting them on without no refusing them. The new norm for the marriage couple was to beg Abby to unlock them by giving Abby an oral orgasm each, just to get to fuck each other. Abby was quite Sexually satisfied all the time. Abby hated beating their asses, so she change punishment to orally remming her ass, Nelis to say I need for punishment dropped substantially. Abby does go play with Nat and their slave John often. Oh and one last note Sue and family did move into a FLM, she's sister-in-law joined into the lift style too. Go over to Sue house to mess with her brother, both her a d Sue love feed him fresh cream pies Frequently. This is some how i what would have wrote the last chapter..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To bad there wasn't another chapter. It's sad that Anonymous had to write his own ending, with some pretty good ideas I might add. But Just as I thought all these stupid Betas just needed to refuse the Alphas commands and beatings! I see why the alphas just beat the he'll out of them, they just plainly Deserved it. I mean what were the alphas really going to do to them if they refused??

WargamerWargamer10 months ago

Honestly, what a stupid self indulgent story. It did nothing for me or indeed most readers would be my bet.

Stick to the tried and true formulas and you’ll most certainly score better

1/5

LetsReadPornLetsReadPorn8 months ago

Poor story line. Not believable. Many loopholes and mistakes. Many breaks and pickups. Not good over all. It may be your kink. But not portrayed to be believed.

vitaminx51vitaminx513 months ago

Abby humiliating Julie is great because it runs so deep. I would love more of that. It's unfortunate more than half the final chapter was spent on that side story with the other family, which went nowhere.

argeelogargeelog11 days ago

Liked the story (4*) but would have been 5 stars if it was finished properly. Even though its been 4 years, you can still return here with a finale. Others have come back later. So can U.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGamblnluck@Gamblnluck
I have been reading stories here for years. I had written stories for a role reversal site and wanted to expand that endeavor. Recently a friend asked me how I liked retirement and what I did with my time. I told him I write internet porn stories. As he looked surprised, I sai...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES