Wedding Vows Plus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last night she showed a little of her other side. The take charge young woman giving instructions and expecting them to be carried out. He knew she had checked to to make sure his jeans, casual shirt and athletic shoes were set out for him to wear on the flight.

Julie had prepared Dave for what to expect once he proclaimed his vows upon returning home after the marriage. He knew the family history as Julie had told him before they got engaged. Abby proved to be a domineering force. Her will was not to be denied or questioned. She had certainly made her position clear, at least how it pertained to him. His butt burned as a reminder.

Now she was once again a carefree teenager posting online and giggling to herself. "Take a picture of me, my mom and my new stepdad, will ya?" she asked a fellow passenger handing him her IPAD. Dave felt his cell phone ping when she posted the pictures. He was a friend on Facebook. He reached into his pocket for his phone to see what she had posted.

"In the airport on my way for a great vacay with my mom and new stepdad. Gonna be SO much fun! See y'all when I get back with a great tan." Dave had to smile at her exuberance. This was the girl he had seen since he started courting her mother, the one he loved and respected. The one lurking just beneath the surface, the one who had an hour before spanked his butt into submission he admittedly feared. But he knew he had to accept both to be a part of Julie's life.

They heard the announcement to board and got in line. Stowing their back packs in the overhead compartment, they settled into their seats.

Only half listening to the steward, or flight attendant as they are now called, give her pre-flight safety briefing, Dave thought back to a conversation he had with Julie months ago when she asked if he knew what a female led relationship entailed. They had dated for a few months and while they often made out, they only had sex once before that conversation. He explained what he knew. 'Well what do you think about it?" she asked timidly. "I know you are very respectful of women and even a little submissive but still your own man. You stand up for what you believe and you are not a pushover. I like that in a man."

"Well, I don't mind a woman taking charge at times, but I don't know if I can be subservient. Plus from what I have seen in online accounts, the woman takes on other lovers at her whim. That just hits me the wrong way. Fidelity is important to me." Dave had said. "And that fidelity cannot be just one sided."

"Excellent, a man with morals." Julie had stated. "I need you to know my family has a moral standard as well. And rigid set of rules to follow. I sorta violated that by having sex with you. Don't get me wrong. I enjoyed it. Hell, I loved it!! Far more than I should have. But casual sex is not permitted in my family. Do you think we can continue to explore our relationship without the sexual component? At least to see if we are compatible enough to make a commitment?" Julie had asked with the hint of a tear in her eyes. Dave was infatuated with this woman so he agreed.

Their next date, as they made out, Dave encountered a hard plastic barrier covering Julie's vagina. "What the hell is that?" he asked. Julie admitted she had a chastity belt locked on to keep her from having sex. "You are kidding me!" he exclaimed. "You are the one who asked me about female led relationships. How is it that a female is the one being controlled?"

Julie blushed. "In our family there is a hierarchy. Some females are on top and others fall below. Just being a woman puts us above the males but among us women, we have a ranking. For instance of me and my two sisters, one sister and I were deemed too passive and therefore we would answer to the other women. We have to answer to our mother, my third sister and the other alpha females. Don't get me wrong. We are loved as much as any member of the family, but we do not have the decision making power of the higher females. It is not a matter of intelligence or analytical ability. I have been rated high in both those areas. It is the innate ability to lead that I lack. And a couple displays showing a lack of judgement."

"I was first pronounced to be a beta female when I allowed myself to be seduced a few times which showed I also lacked self control. I got seduced at a fraternity party my freshman year of college. I know I should never have confessed that to my family but I did. A few months later I let myself get seduced again. That was Abby's father. I got pregnant. You can imagine how that went over. I proved unable to convince him to join the family's ideology. He flatly refused to even consider it, left me and took off for parts unknown. I was left to raise Abby as a single parent. That just reinforced the alphas' opinion."

"Those two, what do I call them, indiscretions branded you?" Dave asked. "That made you a beta female as you put it in your family?"

"Yep. Pretty much. I showed a lack of judgement not only by getting seduced but by not taking precautions to avoid pregnancy. Oh they used other little 'tests' as well. I had to ask my mother for permission to do pretty much anything for the next few years when I moved back in with her so I could finish my education. But I needed her support. Of course, as soon as I could, I moved out and lived on my own for several years. I was not a complete wimp. I tried to be independent as much as possible, I really did. But I had strong ties with my family and the alphas still considered me a beta."

""Who were these alphas?" Dave asked.

"Growing up, my mother, grandmother and two aunts. My one sister and two cousins became alphas in their teens." Julie answered. "It's not like I have had to bounce every idea off the alphas. I was just supposed to ask about major life decisions. Well, once I left home anyway. Before that, I had no choice but to follow the house rules which meant obey my mother and the one sister like any little kid would have to do.. That is tough when you are twenty three years old with a kid of your own. And the alpha sister, Trish, is two and a half years younger than me. You can imagine how I felt to be almost nineteen and had to accept my younger sister's orders when she was first named an alpha."

"So these higher or alpha women in your family have decided you will wear a chastity belt to keep you from getting seduced and having sex again?" Dave asked, laughing. "Even though you are a thirty six year old woman with a kid who will graduate high school this next term. You are not exactly the vestal virgin who needs to be protected from what I see."

Julie giggled. "No. The no intercourse rules were modified a bit when I got older. I can date. I can even have sex with a guy if I thought he was REALLY somebody I might develop a relationship with like you. I just had to ask permission first. I sorta fudged that when we had sex. Since I did not have permission, I got locked up."

"Sex is off the table for now. My new rules for seeing you has a few milestones. Like if you professed to love me knowing it will not grant you further access to my pussy, whenever you want. We would have to agree to continue to date without having intercourse. Of course we can touch and make out, just nothing more. That way we see how compatible we are as a couple. And if you can adapt to the family rules."

"So if we continue to see each other and I accept the idea of a female led marriage, you will get unlocked?" Dave asked. "I am head over heels in love with you and I might could get on board. I mean I probably could accept my wife being the leader of the family but I am not sure about the whole group of alpha females making decisions for me. Or would you become the alpha? And what does that do with our sex life? So many questions."

"Well, I seriously doubt I will be considered an alpha after all these years, just because I find a husband. My other sister, Pam, wasn't." Julie answered. "I knew I should have asked permission to go to bed with you. If I had done that I wouldn't be wearing this damn contraption. You can't believe how uncomfortable it is. And frustrating! I can't even rub myself. I bought one of those big massage things that will vibrate the hell out of it and I can get a little relief that way. But it is really loud so I can't even do that without everybody in the house hearing me." Dave thought that was funny.

"Okay, I'm sorry but I could not resist the mental image." Dave said. "And explaining to your daughter, Abby why you are making so much noise playing with yourself would be embarrassing on a couple counts. I'm sure she masturbates, but in private. Plus then she will find out about the chastity belt." He laughed again.

"Oh, she knows all about this chastity belt." Julie announced. "She is the one who locked it on me."

Now Dave was shocked. "Abby locked it on you?" he asked. Julie blushed as she explained that Abby was proclaimed an alpha when she turned sixteen. As part of that, she had full rights to establish the rules and give orders in her own household. Julie could make suggestions but Abby had the final say. She would bounce ideas off her grandmother on occasion especially early on. Part of her power was the right to inflict punishments.

"She knew something had gone on when I got home that night after our date and asked me point blank if I had had sex. I could not lie to her. She blistered my butt with her hairbrush that night. And she grounded me. That is why I said I could not go out last weekend. This belt arrived in the mail four days ago and she locked it on me. That is not the worst of it. The frustration, I mean. It is hard to keep really clean. I get a little splash back when I pee. I have to use wipes and fish them under the shield every time I go. I flush it well when I shower but it is hard to dry underneath. Plus Abby asked my mom for her advice so now I suppose all the other women in the family know I am locked up as well."

"How do we move forward?" Dave asked. "I mean if we decide to take our relationship further than dating?"

Julie smiled. "I am so glad you are willing to even consider sticking around. I was so afraid telling you all this was going to be a deal breaker. But at some point you are going to have to meet my daughter, Abby. I mean not just say hello in passing but actually get to know her. And if we get past all that and are still together, you must meet my mother."

"I suppose if we get to the point we are considering marriage I will need to get their blessing instead of your father's? Is that how this goes?" Dave asked. Julie nodded and was very happy he had even contemplated a future with her.

Things moved swiftly after that. He found Abby to be a charming young woman. She certainly did not act like a dominating alpha female. She had her opinions and over the weeks that followed they discussed their positions on a myriad of topics from politics to religion. Dave began spending more and more time at Julie's home, eating dinner there most nights. One Saturday he drove Julie and Abby to her parent's home for a barbecue. He knew the real reason was so he could meet her parents, Martha and Phil.

A grey headed, partially bald man answered the door. Dave knew from Julie's briefing, he was sixty but the man looked much younger. A fit man about an inch taller than Dave's five nine. "Ahh, there you are! How are you doing sweetheart?" he greeted Abby. Then he greeted Julie. "So this is him," the man said with a smile. "Glad to meet you! Welcome! My name is Phil."

Dave did a double take. He knew this man. It had been over a decade since had seen him last. "Dr. Swanson?" Dave asked tentatively. The man nodded. "I took classes from you back when I was in college. I think I took three or four of your economics classes." Dave was in awe. Julie's father was one of the professors who taught Dave years ago. Dave had always liked the old professor. He had a great reputation at the college.

A few minutes later Julie's mother came out to meet them. She greeted Abby first, Julie next and then gave Dave a warm welcome to their home. Martha Swanson seemed very nice. He found Julie's parents equally as charming as Julie and Abby. He saw no indication Martha ran the family. She asked him to do a few things like open the wine so it could breathe but nothing out of the ordinary.

Julie was amused when Dave said later he was surprised at how normal they appeared.. "What, you were expecting Mom to be walking around with a whip and Dad on his knees like some kind of fetish story? Far from it. Make no mistake though. When Dad pisses her off his butt pays. And I know she controls what they do in the bedroom. If she thinks it is fun, then they do it whether he wants to or not. She doesn't go into specifics, not with me anyway. But that does not mean she keeps all their activities private, either. I suspect she tells my sister Trish some wild stuff. Trish is my alpha sister. Pam and I are the betas.

"Dad got into a fender bender a couple years ago. I remember because it was a few months before Abby was declared an alpha and she was present. So were my two sisters and their husbands. Mom sent my two brothers-in-law away. Completely out of the house. Then she stripped Dad naked and beat his butt with a hairbrush until he was bawling right there in front of his own daughters and grand-daughter. I mean she tore him up. She had a long talk with Abby about it afterwards. I know because Abby told me Mom told her males have no right to privacy from the women in the family."

"I thought Abby was a little young for that conversation and watching a man, especially Dad get spanked." Julie said. "I made the mistake of telling Mom what I thought. Well, let me explain that better. I was polite and told Mom I thought Abby was still a little young to be exposed to that sort of thing. Mom said something like it was time Abby should learn the way it is."

"My mistake was saying, "Mom, she is only fifteen, damn it!" The look on Mom's face was terrifying. She said something like "Are you questioning my judgement? My decision?" Then she told me to strip and she left the room. I knew I was screwed. There was no thought of refusing. I was already crying, standing there stark naked when Mom came back carrying her hairbrush. Then I saw Abby following her. I about peed myself. I begged Mom not to spank me in front of Abby. I'll never forget what she said. "Questioning another one of my decisions, Julie?" Abby's eyes were wide seeing me like that. I mean she saw me naked often at home. We have always been pretty open and casual with nudity."

"But she watched her grandmother beat my butt raw and break me down. I was bawling like a baby long before she stopped and let me stand up. She made me stand there while she explained to Abby that women were above males like they had discussed when she spanked Grandpa. But among females there was a ranking also. She told Abby there were alphas and betas. The alphas being the bosses who make the rules. "Think of it as the alphas being the adults and the betas being the kids." Mom said. "Your Mom is a beta. So since she is like a kid, I am going to make her look like one. I am going to shave her adult hair off." I could not believe it. Right there in front of my daughter, Mom marched me into her bathroom and shaved my pubes. I had to lay on my back on the floor and hold my ankles with my legs spread as she took every hair. I was so humiliated I cried the whole time. She announced I had to keep myself hairless and absolutely smooth until further notice. I did that until Abby was named alpha and gave me permission to grow it back."

Dave knew he would probably hate some of the stuff he would have to endure if he married into Julie's family. He seriously considered breaking off their budding relationship. Then he realized his relationship was NOT budding. It was in full bloom. He loved everything about this woman. She was everything he had ever wanted in a wife.

Of course being thirty five, he had a history. Some of his trysts had been nothing more than that, a short term liaison. A couple lasted several months with the woman even moving in. Twice he had became engaged only to have it fall apart. On one of those occasions he caught his fiance cheating just days before they were due to marry. Infidelity was the worst insult a man could endure in his opinion. Dave accepted he was bit submissive to women. He tended to let his girlfriends have their way. His passivity was one reason a few of his relationships fell apart. But cheating was not something he would ever accept. On that he stood firm. Julie assured him she would never cheat on him.

Shortly after Julie had told him how her family worked, he proposed. He had already bought a ring. He knew her ring size and she knew his was seriously considering proposing. Once he actually asked, she accepted immediately. "But you have to ask Abby and then my Mom. You know I need their permission. I am sure Mom will go along if Abby gives her permission." Julie called Abby from work and made the excuse she was stopping on the way home to buy groceries to give Dave ample time to talk to Abby alone. Shortly after he arrived that afternoon he asked Abby for her permission to marry Julie. Abby grinned and gave Dave a big hug as she said she really wanted to see her Mom happy and she would agree... but..

"I know Mom has explained how our family works." Abby said. Dave nodded. "Do you think you can put up with it for the long term?" Dave said he could. "Good. I like you. I think you will be good for Mom. But you know, you will have to answer to me, just like Mom does. I am NOT giving up my position. You will have to accept that just like my Uncle Ron has to accept my grandmother's decisions. Only for you it is going to be a little more intense since I am going to still be living here. Once you marry Mom, I will be fully in charge." Dave managed to say he understood and would accept that. He had known what he was going to say but to actually say the words was difficult.

Dave wasn't sure how things would progress from this point. While he sat on the sofa waiting for Julie to come home, he overheard Abby on the phone. "Yep, Dave finally popped the question. I've been expecting it. He says he understands the whole deal. I'm sure Mom told him he needs to talk to you as well. So when do you want to see him? How do you think we ought to proceed from here? Oh, yeah. Good idea. Oh, yeah. That is only fair. They deserve that. Do you think I ought to come over there to give them some privacy? Well, that is true." Abby laughed a bit."We'll do it that way. Okay bye, love ya."

She came out of the back room. She was sure he had overheard her part of the conversation with her grandmother. But she was in charge here. "Did you give Mom a ring yet?" He told her he had one but Julie had said Abby had to give her permission before she could formally accept his proposal. "Okay. When she gets home you can make it formal and offer her the ring in front of me. This is new to me too. But I ought to be part of it."

Julie came home with a few groceries and a bottle of wine she hoped Abby would let her drink. Dave dropped to one knee and asked her formally to be his bride. She smiled and once again accepted. Abby smiled and kissed her mother and then her future stepfather. Dave was surprised when Abby not only kissed him but slipped him a bit of tongue. "I already had supper pretty much cooked before Dave asked me for permission to propose." Abby said. "So we will eat here tonight instead of going out to celebrate. Tomorrow we have to go to Grandma's to make it official and get her blessing. After all, she is the family matriarch."

They ate and all contributed to the cleanup process. "Oh, I have something for you." Abby announced, grinning. She held up a small key. "This is a special occasion. I think you both deserve something to commemorate it. Have fun." Abby handed her mother the key to her chastity belt and then retired to her room.