Wedding Vows Plus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What followed in Julie's bedroom was another epic sexual experience for Dave. He had no idea he would be spending the evening in such a way but brought his A game. "What a wonderful engagement present!" Julie gushed later as they cuddled later.

Dave grinned. "Do you mean getting the key from Abby? Or what we did?" Julie nudged him, "Both."

Dave had not intended to stay the night so did not have a change of clothes. Julie kept a small stockpile of toiletries so he had a fresh tooth brush. He suggested he go home to shower and come back to pick up the two women, but Abby said she wanted to see his house so they would all drive together. After he and Julie showered together Dave redressed in the clothes he wore the day before. As Julie pulled up her jeans she commented they were her favorite pair but a little too 'form fitting' to wear with the chastity belt. She hoped now she was engaged Abby would waive the chastity requirement.

Unfortunately, Abby did not agree. She was waiting for them in the living room. "Did you bring the key to your belt?" Abby asked, holding out her hand. "It doesn't look like you are wearing it. Those jeans are a little tight."

"Uhh, I was hoping I wouldn't have to wear it anymore since Dave and I are engaged." Julie said quietly. Dave was getting his first glimpse of Abby's dominate nature.

"Did you ask me if I changed my mind?" Abby asked. Julie shook her head. "Then I suggest you strip those jeans off right here. Panties too. Let's go get you locked up." Abby laughed. "You are blushing! Dave saw everything you have last night...several times from the sounds you were making," Abby picked up the discarded jeans, took Julie by the arm and marched her into the bedroom. She did not bother to close the door. Dave could not hear what was said, but could clearly hear the sound of a hand striking flesh a half dozen times.

Julie emerged a few minutes later carrying a different pair of jeans. She picked up her panties and put them on without a word, then donned the jeans. They proved to be a little fuller and hid the device locked over her groin. Abby was busy stringing the key back onto the chain she wore around her neck.

Dave drove to his house. He let them inside and went to change clothes while they looked around. He stripped off his jeans and pulled a fresh pair of boxer briefs out of a drawer. He decided to run his shaver across his face to look presentable for his future mother-in-law. He emerged from his bathroom wearing only the pair of boxer briefs . He was momentarily caught off-guard to find Abby and Julie looking through the clothes hanging in his closet. Abby turned and smiled as she looked him over. He could tell she was waiting for him to comment on her presence. Trying to act unfazed with his near nudity, he reached for his jeans and put them on. Then donned a fresh pair of socks. "I think this shirt looks appropriate, don't you?" Julie asked. Abby agreed. He put on the shirt Julie had selected.

Abby asked him to give her and Julie a tour. Obviously she had followed him to his bedroom. He suspected it was a test to see how he reacted to having his privacy invaded. Abby said she was impressed with the size of his house and asked if he owned it and why a single man would have such a big place. Four bedrooms, one of which was obviously an office. Even the bathrooms off the other bedrooms were large. "I bought it years ago. I work here as well. The office is my place of business."

"Well, I'll have to decide if we move in here or sell this place and you move in with us." Abby remarked. "I like this place but I am not going to change schools in the middle of my senior year. I'll have to see if there is a problem finishing out the year where I am." Dave was briefly confused. She did not even ask for his input. Was this the kind of decision making power the alpha women in this family wielded? Or was this a test to see how he reacted when challenged?

Dave was understandably very nervous. "Relax, be polite and most of all, be honest." Julie said. As they walked towards the house, Julie fell a step or two behind her daughter. "Normally we would just all go inside and act totally casual. You know, like equals as we did when we came for that barbecue. But this is a semi-formal occasion. Abby is our alpha so she will lead us inside and will talk to Mom first. I walk behind her." Dave thought it a little bit funny but kept quiet and kept his face neutral.

"Ahh! Julie's future husband." Phil greeted them when he answered the door.

"Are any of the rest of the family here, Grandpa?" Abby asked.

Grandpa answered, "Trish was on her way to pick up Pam the last I heard. Ron and Doug will not be coming today. We are planning to all get together next Saturday, though. We will grill some steaks. This was a little short notice to get anything planned for today. I imagine Martha will invite her sisters next week as well but I don't know if they will make the hundred mile drive to come."

'Where is Grandma?" Abby asked. "Is she busy?"

"In the study, waiting for you to arrive. Do you want me to tell her you are here or do you want to just go?" Phil asked.

"No, I'll do it." Abby replied. She nodded to Julie to follow and walked to a door across the living room. She knocked and stepped inside. Julie stood outside the door. Dave was a little amused at the formality.

"Here I am, almost thirty six about to be interviewed by my girlfriend's, well, fiance's mother like a kid half my age picking up his date to the prom." Dave thought and stifled a giggle. Then he realized he might better take this a little more seriously. Abby and Julie were.

Dave almost checked his watch. But after a few minutes Abby stepped out and nodded for Julie to enter. Dave would not find out until they were driving home what went on.

Abby said that her grandmother asked her what she thought of Dave and did she approve of Julie marrying him. She also asked if Abby thought Dave could 'be trained' to accept the family's ideology. Most importantly was she, Abby, up to the task of controlling and supervising a fully grown man as well as her mother. Julie said her mother asked her if she was sure she wanted to marry Dave. And a few similar questions about making sure Dave could adapt to the family's philosophy.

Later in private, Julie admitted her mother's comments were far more biting than she had said earlier. "She reminded me I was a beta and said she hoped I could do better this time around to keep my man under control by helping Abby." Dave told her of his own conversation with her mother.

"Come in, Dave." she said warmly giving him a hug. "So you want to ask for my daughter's hand... or in our family it is more like you want to offer your balls to my daughter.' She laughed. 'She certainly loves you. She was smitten with you from the beginning. So much so, she forgot some of our rules." Dave realized Martha was referring to them having sex without permission.

"I didn't know it was an issue." Dave said. "I thought we were two consenting adults having sex. I mean I understand some people have strong feelings about sex out of wedlock."

Martha smiled and said, "That was especially true when my mother was young. But we have revised our thinking to keep up with societal norms. Her not asking permission to have sex was the issue, not the act itself. Julie demonstrated some, how do I put this, foolish behavior while still a teen. Despite her upbringing, she allowed herself to be seduced, not only once but twice. Nor did she use protection or ask to be put on birth control prior. I know you are aware of her history." Dave nodded. "She was weak. I assume she has told you how we classify the women in the family. Alphas versus betas." Dave nodded once again.

"That is not a reflection of intelligence or ability to hold down a great job. It is the ability to lead and supervise. To take charge and make sound decisions for the family unit. Julie simply did not exhibit that kind of ability. Sadly, one of my other daughters is also a beta. That is Pam. My sisters used to give me a hard time about having two out of three daughters being betas until I pointed out they only had one daughter apiece. Their other children were male. It was still a bit embarrassing though. Nature versus nurture. I can assure you I worked hard to train my girls. Julie is an excellent attorney. She is aggressive with her legal dealings, but a complete powder puff otherwise."

"I realize you may not like it, but in our family males, no matter how much they strive or how well they perform, rank well below any female, even a beta. So the hierarchy is alphas on top then betas, both of those are female, then their males. Is this how Julie explained it to you?"

"Yes, ma'am." Dave said.

"Each beta answers to an alpha. Pam is in my charge and obeys me so consequently, her husband Ron does also. Julie did also until Abby was deemed worthy of being an alpha. Now Julie answers to her daughter as you will. An alpha's decision on any matter is final. I hope you take that statement to heart." Dave stated he understood the family dynamics.

"Now, I want you to be completely honest with me." Martha said. "How do you feel about your position being lower than Julie, Abby, and of course me. Knowing that any of the three of us can and will discipline you?"

"To be honest, ma'am. I don't really like the idea." Dave admitted, carefully choosing his words. "I mean, I understand if I break rules I deserve to be punished. But I have been living on my own from the time I graduated high school and have always made my own decisions. Losing that is going to be the most difficult thing to handle. I always knew I would have to compromise once I entered a serious relationship."

"Good you are honest. That is understandable. But you do realize compromise is not going to be in your vocabulary in the future. You will be allowed to express your concerns and your opinion but the operative word is going to be OBEY. Do you understand?" Martha asked. Dave nodded. "It will be tough to get used to, especially at the beginning. But Abby's decision is going to be the final word. And you will have to accept that to be part of this family."

"I accept the situation, ma'am." Dave said. "I love Julie and want to marry her." Martha smiled and stepped close to give Dave a hug and a kiss.

When Martha and Dave emerged from the study, they were met by the other females. He had met both Trish and Pam before, but now they greeted him with the same hug and kiss as they welcomed him to the family. Phil announced he was ready to start cooking.

As they ate, Trish and Pam began to ask Dave questions. He had not talked to them much at all the last time he was there. Most of the conversation was small talk and then the conversation turned to the wedding plans. After this point, Dave was pretty much ignored. He was content to sit and listen. He almost choked when Trish asked Abby, "Have you decided if you are going to have Dave change his last name to Swanson or let him keep his?" She grinned at his astonished expression. "Well, after all, Dave, you can't expect Julie to take your name. As an attorney she has a professional career to consider even if we were not a female dominated family." Dave tensed and almost responded but felt Julie's fingers dig into his thigh in warning. He kept silent.

"Nope, I hadn't thought about it." Abby said. "That is an idea, though. I've been thinking more about which house we live in. I was really impressed with his when I saw it today. We'll have to talk about before I make a decision. One thing I have decided on is Dave is going to move in with us. He works out of his home, but I want us all living under the same roof. He can commute." Martha and Trish nodded as if approving of Abby's decision. Dave noticed neither Pam nor Julie said a word.

"Grandma, when do you think we ought to have the wedding?" Abby asked. "How big do you think it should be? I've heard weddings take a lot of planning, so we ought to get busy."

Martha looked at Julie. "Julie, I am going to let you make the decision on this one. Your sisters both had big weddings at the country club before us women came home for our special family ceremony. Even though you are older than they were, this is still your first marriage so I will leave it up to you."

"Well, I wouldn't mind a simple ceremony in front of a Justice of the Peace." Julie offered. "Dave does not have family anyway outside of a brother he never talks to, but we both have friends. I would rather spend the money on a nice honeymoon than a fancy dress, flowers and whatnot. I'd like to get married as soon as possible."

"She just wants out of that chastity belt as soon as she can." Pam giggled. Martha looked at her daughter sternly, then cracked up laughing.

"Getting married in front of a Justice of the the Peace is a lot less stressful than a big wedding." Phil offered as he and Dave cleaned up the dishes. "Martha was a real bear when Pam and Trish got married, and a total bridezilla when she and I did. It is better to stay out of the planning completely. Not that you will be given much of a choice anyway. You only have two choices. Go with whatever they decide or run like hell!" He laughed. Julie and Abby were off talking with Martha. Phil handed Dave a beer. "One won't hurt. Next Saturday, we'll have a big group. Even the grandkids will be here."

Julie and Abby talked a bit about places for a honeymoon on the way home. Abby told Dave he needed to get toiletries and some clothes as she expected him to move in right away. He was happy to hear that, but was a little disappointed that it did not mean he could sleep with Julie. From the way the females acted, he was expected to accept Abby's decisions already. Abby clarified that when she said, "Dave, I am going to start telling you things I expect. Like you moving in with us. But I will not be your alpha officially until after the wedding. We will have a ceremony where you officially accept my authority." She did not offer any further details so he decided to wait until he could talk to Julie in private.

"You have to be kidding me!" Dave exclaimed when Julie told him what the private ceremony involved. "In front of ALL the women?" Julie had just explained he would recite vows of obedience and acceptance of Abby's authority in front of any female over sixteen in the family who showed up. Potentially that included Julie's two aunts and their daughters as well as Martha, Trish and Pam, a total of nine women. The element that had Dave hyperventilating was to consummate the pact, he would be stripped bare and receive an over the knee spanking from Abby. Martha would be invited to spank him as well as she was next up the chain.

============

"You've been pretty quiet, Dave. "Julie said, breaking him out of his reverie. "I don't think you have said three words since we boarded the plane. Except when you told the flight attendant what you wanted to drink."

"I was thinking about what happened a few hours ago and all that lead up to it." Dave said. "I'm glad we got married today and our special ceremony was only the three of us. My stomach still turns flips when I think about what would have happened if we had been married on a weekend or didn't have a flight to catch."

"You're welcome. I planned it that way." Julie said with a smile. "I knew if we were rushed to get it done and to the airport, not even Mom would show up. Once Abby and I planned this honeymoon, I scheduled the wedding. Abby even talked to Mom to explain we would be in a big hurry to catch our flight. The two of them got together at least four times to discuss Abby taking charge of you. I don't know what all was said. I asked, but Abby refused to tell me anything more than say Mom gave her "a little advice".

Julie was speaking very softly and Abby did not appear to be paying attention, but obviously she heard every word her mother had said. "Grandma told me to make her proud." Abby offered with a smile. "She also said after we get home, I am to take you to see her since she missed the ceremony. She also told me what she did with Uncle Ron and Uncle Doug after they got home from their honeymoons. I'm not sure if I will take ALL her advice. She said when I take you to see her I was to tell you to consider it like kissing the Pope's ring." Abby started giggling and blushed scarlet.

Julie stiffened. "This is not the time or place for this discussion, Abby." she said softly. "But I know how Mom treats Ron. Pam told me. Trish refused to tell me when I asked her about Doug." Julie's voice changed slightly and she hissed. "But I will say this. Mom is an older woman and the family matriarch. But you are young, still in your teens. It is inappropriate for you to even consider ANY of that."

"Not your call, Mom." Abby said. "Is it?" When Julie did not answer, Abby repeated herself, sternly this time. "Is it?" Julie sheepishly shook her head.