All Comments on 'Wedgie on an Island'

by wedgiefrmluckyfetish

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
CreeperclawCreeperclawover 8 years ago
1 Star

Didn't care much for the fetish itself and the ending was monstrous. They weren't on that island anywhere near that long for her to resort to THAT.

wedgiefrmluckyfetishwedgiefrmluckyfetishover 8 years agoAuthor
In response to Creepclaw

The story was aimed more to be read by people who share the fetish. And the ending, as monstrous as it may be, was written to elicit that response. The protagonist assumes they wouldn't be on the island long, so there really is no reason for the women to act that like; therefore it stands to reason, there is simply something...not right with the woman, if she is willing to resort to cannibalism so quickly. For people into the fetish I'm sure it was enjoyable. And it was, in its own way of course, a unique look at a women so...what would you even call it? Disturbed... that she would resort to such behaviour with barely any cause at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
that ending though

wasn't expecting that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Not bad, but a few details could use some work

I understand you were writing a story as a frame for a fetish. I can appreciate that, as I've tinkered with writing fetish-based stories myself (different kink than yours, but I'm not judging.) The erotic aspects of what you wrote were very well done, and heartfelt. But I had issues with the setting, which almost seemed to get in the way more than help. For one, they are on an island. Surrounded by ocean. You can almost ALWAYS find some kind of food on a beach, weather it's clams, muscles or other types of shell-fish, not to mention actual fish, if a person puts a little thought into making a net or spear or even a crude fishing-pole. For another, pushing aside someone else's legitimate concerns just to serve his fetish (like when he was trying to bring it up) came across as boorish. Also, maybe if he had been more proactive in finding sources of protein, she wouldn't have felt that she had no choice but to resort to cannibalism. (I know, that was where you wanted the story to go, but if you want it to go there, maybe find a more convincing way of getting it there.) Aaanyway, those parts aside, the erotic aspects of it still came across well, even to someone who doesn't necessarily share that specific kink. So, please don't give up writing. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

This was erotic but a nice story at the same time I really liked it thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous