All Comments on 'Wee Wee Camp: Day One'

by MeetTheHumpers

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
HungBigBenHungBigBen2 days ago

Only 12 inches long and thick that she can get her mouth all the way around him and suck him to his balls?

My flaccid a lot longer and so thick around it fits in no woman’s mouth…my flaccid would dwarf his…,and I am a shower and a grower…

And she is”almost a K cup”? Which a J cup,…that would be huge….but certainly not giant sized….I have met and know dozens of women bigger than a J cup….

And grandfather needs to show a cock that dwarfs his grandsons..,,take his wife doggie and stretch get out and give her gushing womb a cascade of body exhaustion multi orgasms while she licks and suck’s her grandsons little 12” to his balls while he sees his grandfather give him a lesson watching a true monster cock fuck a woman to exhaustion and submission…and se. Why she has been with grandfather for 44 plus years….

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
NOT PERFECT

But an original approach. I like the comic tone and balls to the wall approach.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
FUN

This was fun to read. Thank you

DarkhogDarkhogabout 12 years ago
It has that Ozzie and Harriet theme to it....

I need a family like this one...A boy can't go wrong with all the loving that Henry's getting from Granny June, and I bet you before the night is over; Grandpa will be playing with June tatas with Henry. What an idea, the Authors, put a lot of though in this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous