Week in Lauderdale-By-The-Sea Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two of them were rolling around on the floor and Donna was already showing off everything she had, they were pulling hair and trying to hit each other. This girl came no better dressed for a cat fight than Donna had, her light sun dress was already around her waist and her white thong panties were on display as the two of them screamed and tried to fight each other.

The crowd was so tight around them that the bouncers couldn't get thru to break up the fight. Donna ended up sitting top of the girl and had two hands full of hair slamming her head on the floor, the guys all start chanting tits, tits, tits. Donna, who's top and skirt were both around her waist, took the hint grabbed the front of her sun dress and began to pull on it as had as she could, the little straps popped on the first tug as she began losing her dress.

As her bouncy tanned tits came into view, one of the bouncers finally made his way thru the crowd and grabbed Donna trying to pull her off the girl, but she wasn't letting go. The harder the bouncer pulled the more the girls dress ripped away, everyone laughed and hollered as she fought to keep her dress. She managed to keep enough to cover up her breasts with a piece of the back of the destroyed dress, but she was left bottomless except for her lace white thong panties.

Donna was carried toward the front door with part of the girl's dress still in her hands, screaming, kicking and for the most part naked still with her clothes around her waist.

We pushed our way toward the door thru the crowd and grabbed Donna as she stood naked in the door arguing with the bouncer saying the other girl started it.

Jessie did her best to cover Donna up, but her top had gotten stretched out in the fight and wouldn't stay up, we all headed back down A1A toward our hotel with Donna still bitching about getting kicked out.

My husband was smiling looking at Donna with her top around her waist and most of her ass cheeks showing walking down A1A, not caring as we passed other people.

It wasn't until we got to our room when my husband told me my ass was hanging out the whole way back and he wished I had been topless as well!

I pushed him against the wall kissing him, "You didn't ask, we can go to the pub at the other end of the block if you want!" as we continued to make out with our hotel door still open.

Needless to say we never left the room the rest of the night, my husband continued mentioning how hot I would be walking topless on A1A.

12