Week of Absence

Story Info
Absence leads to hot night of femdom, cunnilingus, bdsm.
1.4k words
4.29
9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick and Mia are a couple in their 30s. They have always enjoyed some kinky time if it seems fit. This week Nick was visiting another town and they both had time to fantasize about all the stuff that would go down once they get together soon.

Lust was surely in the air for both of them. Mia couldn't wait to have that throbbing hard cock ready for her to use and Nick was looking forward in pleasing and using his gorgeous wife.

Mia made some preparations at home. Such as getting some wrist and ankle ties ready, putting ropes on the bed poles and wearing nicely fit skirt with nothing underneath. She loved the feeling of warm air beneath her skirt as she was thinking how she would make Nick worship her pussy. Whip it all over his face and enjoy it the whole day if it came to it.

Nick was already throbbing hard while driving towards their home. He couldn't wait to meet his gorgeous wife. He hadn't been touching himself for a week and was surely filled to the brim with cum in his aching balls. Mia knew this exactly.

Finally arriving at their front door Nick rushed inside. Mia was waiting in the living room and rushed to meet her husband. They passionately kissed and she helped his stuff out of the way.

After this brief meeting Mia led Nick to his knees, lifted her skirt up and told Nick to "greet your master". Nick gently kissed her pussy as he was getting harder and harder.

With no further words exchanged Mia then led Nick to the living room and jumped on a chair. Offering her feet to Nick.

"Massage my feet like a good boy" she commanded.

Nick started the job. While trying to give full attention to her cute feet he couldn't keep from peaking under Mia's skirt. Knowing she was totally naked underneath made his heart beat faster.

After enjoying the massage for a good while Mia took hold of Nick's hair and pulled him closer.

"Now serve your master" she commanded again, pointing to her smooth pussy.

Mouth watering Nick knelt before her and slowly started licking her pussy up and down.

Mia was already full of heat and rocked her pussy on Nick's face, enjoying herself but not letting herself too far.

After a while she pushed his face away and stood up.

"Follow me"

She led him to the bedroom where Nick saw the ties and ropes on the bed.

"Get on your back there" Mia said.

Nick complied and Mia started putting the ties on his limbs. Pulling the ropes tightly to the bed poles. Making sure he wouldn't move too much.

She started teasing Nick's aching balls and stiff hard cock. Taking her time playing with him. Sometimes also using his tongue to keep her pussy wet. Teasing him with her beautiful breasts, feeling up his full balls. Teasing about that blue balled poor boy.

"Now the real serving begins" Mia said with a grin on her face.

She lowered her wet pussy on Nick's hard cock. She quickly started fucking him on a fast pace. Knowing that he wouldn't last long with all the chastity during the week off.

Nick's was panting and trying to hold his breath, but for no avail. He started tensing up and started pumping Mia full of cum from his aching balls. Screaming with pleasure he filled Mia to the brim.

As soon as he finished Mia stood up and secured all the cum with her hand. Moving towards Nick's face, he already knew what was coming. She positioned her filled cunt on his lips and commanded him to lick it!

Nick hesitated for a while but strained down to the bed could only start to worship.

"Put your tongue deep inside me, babe" Mia said.

Nick submitted to the task. Not a moment later big gulp of cum pulped out of Mia's pussy and into Nick's serving mouth. He gulped it down not the drown from the weeks cum he had saved up.

Mia moaned and enjoyed herself. Also being horny for a week she couldn't help but to look for climax also. Moving her hips slightly back she started rocking her clitoris onto Nick's tongue. Orgasm quickly came close and whipped her out of this place and time. She was shacking on Nick's face as she rocketed thru the roof.

Slowly coming down Mia looked at Nick doing his job, pleasing his woman and serving as he ought to.

"I think you still have some cleaning to do dear" Mia smiled.

Nick pushed his tongue back into her and tried to clean everything he could reach. Tasting the mixture of his salty cum and her sweet nectar that with the orgasm had made a mess of his face.

"mmm.. just like that. Good boy!"

Mia jumped to 69 position, keeping Nick's tongue at work. Now facing his dick, she also started licking that sore cock.

"Let's see if your still sensitive and get your hard for me again."

She took Nick's cock into her mouth and started sucking. Nick shacked as he surely was still sore from the explosion he just had. Mia was already feeling how her sexual energy was rising back up and just kept sucked and now also wanking his cock.

Nick's cock started growing in her mouth as Mia was wondering how would she like to cum again. Maybe riding more of that cock and then laying on Nick and taking his head between her thighs. The idea turned her on.

Mia stood up and looked at shackled Nick and his hard member.

"mm.., don't you look wonderful there. All for me to use.."

Mia jumped back on to the cock and started fucking Nick.

"You know, you are going to give me at least one more orgasm. Maybe two more if I feel like it. And maybe, just maybe, you get to bust again. How you'd like that?" Mia asked.

"I'd love to serve you honey" Nick complied.

"ahhh.. gooood." She sighed and kept a steady pace on.

After a good while of working their energies up and rocking the bed Mia felt like coming again. She rolled over, facing Nick's legs and took his head between her thighs. Nick started liking her messed up pussy. Dripping with both of their juices. Lapping everything up and pleasuring his woman. She loved this position and was starting to get her energies topped again.

She has Nick's cock next to her breasts now and started jerking it off slowly.

"I think we have to fill you up a little bit also" she said.

She reached over to the toy box for a small buttplug and some lube. Lubing it up and going straight for his ass. She knew he would take such small plug easily. Sure enough the plug popped inside Nick. Mia loved that.

"Okey honey, let's get you out of the ties to fuck me well"

They untied Nick and Mia laid on her back. Getting Nick to top her while plugged well. Nick started fucking her well warmed and lubed, moist pussy.

For a while they changed the pace from faster to slower, long deep thrusts. Nick started teasing Mia's nipples to get her closer. While Mia took care to tease Nick's ass by tapping and pressing on the buttplug.

Mia was getting closer and excited playing with her toy and getting her nipples swirled around, pulled gently. The heat of their sexes was like a hot mess of volcano, moist and radiating all over their abs and thighs.

Nick was still spent from the first climax and was not ready to fill her up, but Mia was going to enjoy a good climax once more. A wave of pleasure rushed all over her body. She threw herself into the moment, closing her eyes and enjoyed the hotness of their movement. Lust rushing up to her chest as her nipples were getting attention.

Suddenly the energy was surely ready to get her over the edge. Her breath started to shorten and stop for a moment. Climax was reaching from her pussy to her head, feeling of getting filled all the way she came shaking all over, gripping Nick's hard cock. They stopped moving, just feeling the moment. After the blissful moment easing up, the pent up Nick collapsed next to Mia, both smiling and watching each other, petting their head's.