Weekend Adventure for Princess

Story Info
Princess has her submission tested and rewarded as a prelude.
1.3k words
4.04
12.9k
5
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

Part One: Prelude

He snapped and pointed to my pillow, so I quickly knelt down beside Him.

"Princess, you've been a very good girl lately," He praised me.

I smiled up at Him, "Thank you, Sir."

"That being said, I think you deserve a new adventure. Well, that and because it's what I want too."

I continued to smile up at Him, I love it when He says things like that.

He went on, "it'll be this weekend, Saturday. I want you to do your regular prep stuff and pack a bag with the items that I tell you. I'll make whatever arrangements that are necessary, you just look good, feel good & be ready for whatever I decide to throw at you, okay?"

"Yes, Sir," I replied excitedly.

I went through the rest of the week nervous and excited and gathering the items He requested. Most of it seemed pretty normal, well, normal for us anyway. Condoms, lubes, a couple toys, a couple different collars and leashes, my favorite gag, a couple restraints... nothing too crazy there. There were a couple of new and different things, though, including an open cup shelf bra, and some other specific clothing items. Those only caught my attention because He rarely picked out my clothes for me.

Saturday came and I was just about ready to burst with excitement and nerves. I was feeling pretty good, cleaned out, hungry but not starving. I brought my bags to the back door. He checked to make sure that I had packed everything He requested. He looked me up and down, checking my entire appearance. I stood up straight and held my stomach, tucking my arms behind my back to help make the girls look just a little perkier. He lifted my top to reveal my round tits popping out of the open bra, with the narrow untanned triangles from my bikini framing my nipples perfectly. I instinctively closed my eyes and lifted my chin as He smacked both of my nipples a few times, squirming a little as He pulled my shirt back down over my now rock-hard nipples, hoping he was not done with them already. He lifted my skirt to reveal the sheer black g-string that barely covered anything. He ran His fingers along my pussy lips over the sheer fabric. I was positive He could feel the heat and dampness. I was correct.

"A little excited about your surprise?" He asked me.

"Yes, Sir, " I responded, my eyes still closed.

"Would you like a clue?"

"Yes, please," I pouted, hoping He would share all of the juicy details.

He hooks my leash on to my collar and my pussy throbs. He slowly walks me over to the arm of the loveseat and pushes me down over it, so my ass is in the air and my head is down on the cushion.

I startle and pop my eyes open for a moment before I squeeze them shut again.

He jerks my leash to stand me back up. Oh fuck, oh fuck I worry, knowing I messed up. I don't want Him to stop playing with me as punishment. He pulls me back into Him and grabs my throat, pulling my entire body into His. He growls sexily in my ear "Is this how things are going to be today?"

"No, Sir " I squeak out.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, Sir " is all I can manage to say. We have a long-standing agreement, and I am usually very good at knowing and following the rules. I don't know what happened there, but I don't want to stop playtime.

"It better not. If you do not obey me, follow your basic training rules you will embarrass me. If you embarrass me, I will punish you. If I have to punish you, I assure you that it will not be fun for you. Do you understand me?"

"Yes, Sir "

"Good," He releases my neck and pushes me back down so I am in the original position. I am careful to keep my eyes shut this time. He pushes my skirt up to my waist and smacks my ass. Hard. And then again, harder. And then again, harder still. Mmm, yes please. He says something to Himself and walks away. He returns just a moment later. Smack! I jump a little with the sting of the leather hitting my ass. Smack! I whimper a little. Smack! Smack! My ass is on fire, my pussy is throbbing. Smack! Smack! I am up on my tippy toes but know better than to reach back and rub my ass. SMACK! The last swat stings so much I howl out. "Good, now I know you will remember your training, right?"

"Yes, Sir " I whimper.

He pulls my panties down and rubs my pussy lips again. "You are such a fucking slut, what is this? "

I have no idea what to say. I love it when He says things like that but don't want Him to catch me smirking right now.

He jerks my leash, not hard enough to stand me up but definitely hard enough to get my attention. "That was a question, Princess."

"My pussy juice, Sir"

"And why is that?"

"Because I'm a slut, Sir?"

"Yes, because you're a slut. My little fuck toy is dripping wet because she's a fucking slut."

"Yes, Sir " I beam.

He unzips His jeans, releases His cock and rubs the head on the outside of my pussy. I am crazy with anticipation. He slides His cock into my wet pussy.

"Ohhhh ohhhhh," I moan, trying to press my ass into Him.

"Yeah, that's what you want, isn't it Slut? "

"Mmmm yes, Sir."

"Yup, cock whores need cock, don't they?"

"Mmmm yes, Sir. " I reply again, losing my mind, feeling His cock slide in and then almost back out of my pussy.

"What do you want? What does my little fuck toy want?"

"I want your cock, Sir." I purr.

"What was that?"

He starts to hammer my pussy.

"I. Want. Your. Cock. Sir." I get each word out in between His thrusts.

"Where do you want it Slut?"

"Ohhhh ohhhhh I want your cock in my pussyyyyyyy."

"Where else?"

"In my mouth"

"Where else?"

"In my ass. Oh oh oh oh I want your cock. I want it pleeeeeeeeease."

He hammers harder and reaches around to my face. He slides His fingers in my mouth, tugging at the outer edges of my lips while pressing his palms into my jaw. His dominance makes me even hotter and I feel a tightness deep inside.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, OH OH OHH OOOOOOOOOOOOH OH OH OHHHH!! "

His fingers only light me up more, but it is not enough for Him. He releases my mouth and grabs my hips. My chin drops back down.

My pussy is dripping. He moans. A few more thrusts and He grunts and shoots His load deep inside of me.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh" I keep my ass popped in the air and backed into Him, enjoying every pulse, every drip until He backs away from me and walks away. For a moment I hear the water running in another room but know better than to move before being released by Him.

He returns and stands behind me for a moment. He pulls my leash sweetly to stand me up. I turn toward Him and purr "That was my hint?"

"No, I just wanted to fuck you." He smiles at me playfully.

I smile and kiss Him.

He unhooks my leash, pats me on the ass and tells me I can go wash up but to be quick about it, we need to leave soon. I want more and I want it now but do as I am told. I scamper to go wash up, excited, turned on, nervous and dripping wet, wondering what else He has in store.

End Part One

Part Two: Highway Surprise