Weekend Adventure for Princess Ch. 02

Story Info
Princess has her submission tested and rewarded.
2.9k words
4.15
8.9k
5
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part Two: Highway Surprise

We headed down the road and He revealed absolutely nothing about where we are headed or what to expect. I was frustrated that I had gleaned zero information after peppering Him with questions but was still mostly excited. I gave up for a while and watched the scenery until I dozed off. I am sure He enjoyed the peace and quiet.

I woke up as He was pulling off the highway. We went into the rest area to freshen up. I spent a few minutes fixing my hair and touching up my makeup. When I went out into the main lobby He was talking to a couple of guys. I quietly approached and stood a couple of steps behind Him but a bit to His right so He could see that I was there. I didn't say a word. I just stood there patiently waiting-chin up, eyes down.

They politely wrapped up what appeared to be a casual conversation and then He took my hand and led me back to the vehicle. We were a few minutes down the road before He spoke,

"Give me your collar."

I gasped. It wasn't even a word, just a strange breathy sort of squeaking noise that escaped my lips. I told myself to relax, that he was probably kidding.

"Take off your collar and give it to me" He wasn't kidding.

I pulled my hair onto my right shoulder and then reached around to the back of my neck to undo the buckle. What the hell? Why is He taking it?!?? I wear this one almost every single day. Hell, I usually sleep in this one. I'm devastated but try not to let it show on my face. I am obedient though and hand over one of my favorite collars, scanning my memory for any recent actions or behaviors that could have warranted such a serious punishment.

"Good girl, open the glove box and get the little white box out."

"Yes, Sir." I obey and retrieve the box.

"Now open it."

"Ohohh " It's a shiny red collar and leash. I pull out the pretty little gift. It has rhinestone letters that spell out SLUT.

"Put it on" He tells me. I quickly wrap the leather around my neck and buckle it, relieved that He was not actually taking my collar.

"This is the collar you will wear until I tell you to take it off. Got it?"

"Yes Sir" I answer, running my fingers over the cold, rough letters on this stiff new collar, happy, curious, and relieved.

"Put on your blindfold" He tells me as we continue to drive down the highway. I obey.

"Take off your shirt." I obey but am a little nervous since it is broad daylight and my "bra" covers nothing, rather just lift the girls up a bit.

"Play with your nipples"

I grab my nipples in my hands, twisting, pulling, rubbing. Damn, I am already getting wet. He opens my window and I jump a bit. I stop what I am doing, startled by the wind and the noise.

"I didn't tell you to stop."

Of course He is right and I go back to playing with my tits. I grab them in my hands and squeeze and then do the same with my nipples.

"Pull them harder"

Okay, I can do that. I pull my nipples farther from my body. I feel the vehicle slow just a little.

"Harder"

I pinch my nipples between my thumbs and forefingers and pull them as far and as hard as I can, the pain making me even hotter. I want more but I don't have it in me to inflict more pain on myself.

"Hold it"

I do my best to hold on to them and keep them pulled tight.

"Let go"

I drop them and put my hands above my head, trying to arch my back just a little to better display the girls.

A couple of moments pass, the anticipation is killing me, the wind is loud in my ears and still hitting my face and chest... and then I feel Smack! across both of my nipples. I open my mouth and gasp a little. Smack! I arch my back. Smack! My pussy throbs. Smack! I moan. Smack! I am so fucking wet. He puts His finger in my mouth and pulls on my cheek and the corner of my mouth, I moan again. He removes His hand from my face and pulls on my left nipple. Oh! I twist my torso toward Him so He can reach the other side, but He pushes me back into my seat. Um, okay, we usually have an equal time thing but whatever, He's in charge. The vehicle slows a little more. I just sit there obediently, hands on top of my head, exposed to the world.

I hear a truck's horn and jump in my seat a little. I feel awkward at first but then smile a little, happy someone is enjoying the view... and that He is obviously enjoying that. I maintain my position as He has not told me to do anything else. I enjoy the challenge. He bounces the girls up a couple of times and grabs a nipple and tugs on it. Hard. It sends a signal straight to my pussy and lights it up. I hear cat calling and howling outside my window. Maybe it is the same truck I have no idea. He abandons my chest and slows down a bit. I hear the turn signal clicking on and off. I maintain my position.

He maneuvers off the highway, parks and hops out of the vehicle. I maintain my position. He comes over to my window and simply says "stay". That's it? My heart races. My window is still open. I still am not wearing a shirt. Where is He going? Who can see me right now??? Of course I'm a bit nervous but there is something exciting and exhilarating about being on display and partially undressed. I hear vehicles coming and going, different voices... I am dying with curiosity. I maintain my position though. He is gone for what seems like forever and then finally I hear Him as He approaches my door. He is whispering to someone. Oh my god. Who is He talking to?? Is this a trick?! Time out, time out, this is my master and, although He might fuck with me, He would never put me in a dangerous situation...I think. My door pops open. He smacks the girls a couple of times and grabs my wrist off the top of my head.

"Here, come on out" He tells me and gently helps me get down out of the vehicle as I still cannot see a thing. I climb down and hear what I think is two men whispering to one another. I wish I could make out what they are saying. He guides me several steps and then opens the back door. Ha, the back door to our vehicle, and helps me up into the back seat. I sit down and put my hands in my lap. "Up!" He tells me. Huh? I'm not sure what He wants 'up' so I take my chances and put my hands back on top of my head, each hand gripping the opposite wrist. Phew, I guess that was it. The opposite door opens and someone climbs in, Yay! Back seat fun time! I think to myself as a half-smile crosses my lips. The driver's door opens and my heart starts to race. Then my door opens. I think my heart is going to beat out of my chest as I do the math.

"Good girl. Not a word. Do you understand?" I nod my head.

"You have been very naughty" What?!?! No I haven't! I've been super well-behaved!! He must see my expression on my face change as my thoughts race. "Cool it. You have been very naughty and have attracted the attention of a couple new friends. They were just driving down the road, minding their own business and you went and made them get all distracted and hard. That's very dangerous, isn't it?" I nod my head, nervous, excited, mildly confused... and admiring His creativity.

"Now we don't want to be responsible for any accidents, do we?" I shake my head. "Good girl. Now, since this is your fault, shouldn't you be the one to remedy this situation so no one gets hurt?" I nod my head. "Good girl. Am I forcing you to do this?" I shake my head no. "Good girl. Do you want to do this?" I vigorously nod my head yes. "Good girl. Now get at it."

I hear Him snap His fingers, followed by the sound of a zipper. I open my mouth and He guides me by pushing my face down toward the seat. There is a hard cock there. Yes, yes, yes!! How lucky am I? Ha! I open my mouth even more to take just the head of it in, wrapping my lips tightly around and twisting my head. I hear some general happy words and a slap. I smile to my happy slutty self. Yup, there's a stranger's cock in my mouth and I am pretty sure my master just high fived him. It is a bit surreal but nice. I concentrate on my task at hand though, flicking my tongue on the head of the cock, licking, teasing, and then sliding my mouth down over the entire cock. The stranger makes a grunting noise and pushes his cock up into my throat. I start to gag a little but am able to control it. Hell, yeah. Game on. I bob my head up and down on the cock, pressing my nose into the stranger's leg, doing my best to keep good suction. Up and down and up and down and up and down I am bobbing.

I am drooling but I can't stop to compose myself. From the grunts I am hearing I know I am getting close to my prize. I slide my mouth up and down and up and down and up and down faster, coordinating to the rhythm of his thrusting hips. Wait! Am I allowed to swallow? What are the rules?? As if He can read my thoughts, I hear Him say "You may swallow." While that was good news for me, it must've also been good news for the stranger. He thrust his cock even harder into my mouth. I feel a hand on the back of my head pushing me down even harder. It's already completely in my mouth but it does hit the back of my throat a little harder. Then it happens, I feel the warmth in the back of my throat. He lifts my head off his crotch by my hair. I swallow and smile, rather proud of my accomplishment.

I am so freaking aroused right now. Before I have a chance to start to get disappointed because my fun is over, my head gets pulled in the other direction. Yay! Another cock! My face gets pushed down onto the second dick. I start off slowly again, licking and flicking with my tongue...I get up on my knees to get at it a little better. I am taking it in my mouth now, bobbing up and down. Mmmmmm, I am enjoying this. I try to get at his balls, but they are imprisoned by his pants. Mmmm-yeah, up and down and up and down his shaft I slide my mouth, making sure that the head of his dick hits the back of my throat on every stroke.

"Yeah, go ahead" I hear Him say, but He doesn't seem to be speaking to me. I feel my skirt get popped up over my ass. My g-string is pulled to the side and fingers push into my tight pussy. He wiggles and flicks his fingers inside of me and I arch my back and whimper, the sound muffled by the second stranger's cock in my mouth. The first stranger shifts around in the back seat and my hips are lifted up off my knees. I feel his cock rubbing on the outside of my pussy. Oh. Hell. Yes. He pulls me into him, his hardness slides in slowly, parting my swollen lips and the other cock pops out of my mouth...not for long though. I push my face back down on it and the second stranger thrusts into my throat. Mmmmmm mmmmmmmmm. Every stroke from behind pushes my face into the second stranger who is pumping and grunting, Ohhh ohhhh.

"You may swallow" He tells me. Hell yeah. I wrap my hand around the cock and slide it up and down, twisting a little as I stroke it in rhythm with my mouth. He kind of grunt-moans and shoots his load down my throat. Mmmmmmmmmmm I back my mouth off a little so I can swallow my treat but keep his cock in my mouth, making a guttural purring sound that gently vibrates his hypersensitive member. He twitches a little but doesn't seem bothered. I wait a moment and then lay my cheek on the rough fabric on his leg.

The first stranger is still fucking me and is really pounding me. I am dripping down the inside of my thighs. I cannot believe this guy hasn't cum yet. His thumb rubs my clit and then pussy lips and then pops into my ass. OHHHHHHH. My eyes pop open under my mask. I'm going to cum. The second guy puts his finger in my mouth. I instinctively suck it while the first guy is still fucking me.

"Hey, turn her head this way" He says. I hear a phone camera clicking.

Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! My pussy is getting lit up. My ass is getting in on it. I suck and suck at the now two or three fingers in my mouth. Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!

OOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH "I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum." I wail.

I suddenly feel a hot stinging slap on my face. "I said not a word." He slaps me again on my other cheek. The sting of His slaps sends a jolt straight to my slut pussy. That and His deep dominating voice are too much and I orgasm. They take no mercy on me. The stranger fucks me even harder while I wiggle and squirm. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'm howling.

I don't think I can take another minute. OHHHHHHHH OHHHHHHHH OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH The stranger grabs my hair and pulls my head back toward him. I'm anticipating the cum on my or back or ass... or ick, maybe even my hair. It doesn't happen, though. Oh my god oh my god oh my god he's gonna cum in my pussy. I'm starting to freak a little. No, I'm freaking a lot. Then he does it. He pushes his cock into my pussy and holds it there, spasming and shaking. I try to wiggle away, as if I can outrun the cum already inside me, I but get pulled back even harder into him. He finally pulls out, releases my hair and pulls up his pants. I hear the zipper again.

Well, that was um... wow.

"Sit" He tells me. Okaaay. I sit down on the seat, put my feet on the floor and try to adjust my panties that are stretched to the side.

"Up" He barks at me. Damnit damnit damnit I seriously cannot think right now. I forgot what I am supposed to do for "up," son of a bitch how am I forgetting this?!?! "UP!" He barks again. I snap my wrists on top of my head. "Good girl."

I hear the doors open and close. I sit there. Still. Quiet. Feeling my pussy drip onto my skirt. At least I am not on His upholstery. Again, it seems like He is gone forever. Finally, I hear the door open and He helps me out of the back seat. Oh, good, He will let me wash up and take off my blindfold. Nope. He helps me into the front seat of the vehicle and closes the door. "Buckle up" He tells me through the still open window. He climbs up into the driver's side, starts it up and puts it in gear. Fuck. Seriously? "Up" He barks again. I snap my wrists up again. We are back out on the highway. Window still open. Still no shirt. Tits a-poppin'. Still blindfolded. Still gritty with drool, sweat and cum.

Finally the window is closed and I am released from my position. "Was that my surprise?" I finally ask, far from being disappointed.

"Nope. You caused a problem. I wanted you to fix it. It was just a convenient bonus that I enjoy seeing your slut mouth and pussy get fucked."

"Okaaaay." I don't know what else to say; our relationship is odd perhaps, but it's perfect for us. "Um, thank you, Sir," I smile. He pops the blindfold off the top of my head and gently rubs my cheek with the back of his hand.

"You're welcome Princess."

If THAT wasn't my surprise, I cannot even imagine what is. I pull a hoodie over myself, lean back in my seat and think about my day. I feel dirty but sexy, nervous but excited, and exhausted but strangely energized. I try to imagine what the surprise could possibly be and drift off to sleep again.

End Part Two

Part Three: Truck Stop Diner