Weekend at Aunt Ivy's Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madison rolled her eyes playfully. "We're never going to let that go, are we."

"No," Aunt Ivy confirmed, "we're not. Now, everyone's wagers are recorded. The AI confirms all the bikes are set correctly. So it looks like we're ready to race. Let's move to starting positions."

Nervous, Noelle watched closely for cues. Clara moved first, ducking out of the frame and returning moments later without her top. She swung a bare leg over the seat and eased up onto it. Pendulous breasts hung from her chest, her nipples dark nubs near the center of the orbs. Noelle swallowed the lump in her throat. The moment had arrived.

Turning her back to the screen she twisted loose the knot in the towel. It sluffed down to the small of her back. She held the front tight to her chest a moment longer, before finally letting it fall to the floor. No turning back now.

She shivered in the cool air, goosebumps puckering the supple skin of her ass. Butterflies flit about her stomach as she smoothed her clammy hands over her thighs. Head down, she climbed onto the bike, slipping her feet into the pedal sleeves and sliding her pussy over the gap in the seat. Malcolm's glans dimpled her labia. Wetness flooded her slit. Slowly she extended her right foot, pushing Malcom to fill her vagina. A voice interrupted her quiver.

"My god," it marveled, "Ivy, you weren't kidding!"

Noelle looked up to find four pairs of eyes fixed on her. Reflexively she scrunched her arms to her breasts. But to her surprise the nerves lasted only a moment. The butterflies stirred a warmth in her gut and the shivering swelled her chest with breath. Her shoulders relaxed and her hands curled loosely around the handlebars. She even smiled a little.

"If I had that figure," Madison continued, shucking her top, "I'd never get dressed."

Noelle watched the blonde mount her bike. Her body was soft and curvy, a little wider in the hips. Her B-cups hugged her ribcage, and a neatly trimmed tuft of wispy blonde hair graced the V between her legs. To her right on the screen Cassandra settled into position. She was obviously an athlete - or had been at one time and still worked out like she was. Her muscles were sleek and toned, her breasts small, and her skin smooth like a steam of milk chocolate. And kitty-corner to her, was Aunt Ivy.

As long as she'd known her aunt, she had never seen her naked. But she found herself staring as she disrobed on camera. Her ass emerged from her shorts two symmetrical hemispheres, firm and fit. Her tits settled into perfect teardrops, hovering above a taut, trim tummy and clean-shaven muff. A perfect form to show off at nude beaches and exotic resorts. Noelle marveled at how much her aunt's body resembled her own. It stirred her sex. But troubled her conscience.

A countdown clock snapped her out of her daze. Bold white numbers ticked down from 30 in the middle of the screen. She wriggled in her final adjustments, a quiet sigh escaping her lips as her pussy snugged round the intruder. Her pulse quickened when the count reached single digits. She glanced quickly around the screen, logging each competitor's game face. She had no idea what to expect.

Beep.

The clock shrunk and darted to the top of the screen, now counting up instead of down. Noelle cranked the pedals, retracting the phallus then pumping it back in. She gasped as she ramped up to speed, watching the yawning jaws and fluttering eyelids of her competitors. Claudia squealed.

"Gets me every time," she giggled.

A translucent map of the racecourse faded up center screen, inclines and declines crosshatched in gray. Four blue dots clustered near the starting line, with one red dot just ahead of the pack. Aunt Ivy laughed.

"I see Cassandra learned nothing from the last two races," she remarked.

"I learned I was out of shape," Cassandra countered, churning the pedals. "Not going to be a problem this time. You guys have no chance."

Cassandra's dot pulled further ahead on the map. Noelle's competitive juices seeped into her sex. She might not be able to win this race, but she wasn't going to fall behind. Certainly not this early. She leaned into the handlebars, spinning the flywheel faster. Her pussy grasped at the intruder, responding to the new tempo. It took a few moments, but her little blue dot pulled away from the pack, nipping at the heels of the red one in front.

"We have a competitor," Madison laughed, her voice uneven from the jostling of her diaphragm.

Aunt Ivy's eyes leveled with her camera. "I knew she'd be game. It runs in the family." She flashed a wink Noelle knew was for her, then dropped her head and cranked on her pedals. Her dot crept forward toward the leaders.

The banter petered out quickly, and by the 3K mark a strange quiet shrouded the group. The whoosh of wheels and the rush of quickened breath laid a white noise background for Noelle's jumble of thoughts.

The dots strung out in a tight line, Cassandra still leading and Clara bringing up the rear. The pace had slowed to the comfortable clip of a sensual fuck; a smooth, tender stroke she didn't often experience with lovers her age. If it continued like this and she focused on the map and the markers she just might make it. She looked up at the clock. Five-and-a-half clicks to go. She shook out her arms and reset her grip, and that was when she heard it.

Faint at first, it barely registered. But she heard it again, this time longer, in an elevated pitch. She glanced round the room in search of the source. The third time she heard it she realized what it. Her eyes snapped to the top of her screen. Clara's face graced the right corner, her eyes closed and bottom lip pinched firmly between her teeth. On the back end of a sharp breath a moan escaped her throat. Suddenly, everything changed.

A chill rode Noelle's spine from the nape of her neck to the tip of her tailbone. Her pussy throbbed beneath her, weakening her knees and slowing her spin. Her nipples scrunched and puckered, and her breasts stung with pricks of pleasure. She curled her toes against the pedals and felt a heat flush through her face. It was the end of her workout. The start of a wet dream.

Five kilometers to go.

Her eyes flit about the screen, soaking in every color, tracing every movement. Madison's lips rounded open as her eyelids fluttered, redness blooming in her cheeks. Her hips rolled side to side as she chased the pack. Her tummy sucked in with every breath and out with every pant. Sharing a groan with the group she pulled a hand from the bars and mauled a pillowy breast in her fingers.

Noelle observed the other three pairs. Clara's swished across her body, bulging as they changed direction. Cassandra's held firm, beads of sweat rolling under her nipples. Aunt Ivy's teardrops rose and fell with the heave of her chest, wobbling with the rocking of her torso. Desire rippled through Noelle's clit, the buoyancy of her own breasts suggesting to her what the others might be seeing.

Her body tightened up. Muscles contracted, squeezing her thighs shut, driving them harder. Her blue dot surged, clipping Cassandra's red marker and darting past, swapping colors to signal the change. Malcolm's pace escalated from sensual to insistent. She ground her teeth and pushed on, trying to repress the orgasm simmering in her sex.

Four clicks to go.

Her head was swimming. Sloshing about with glimpses of gaping mouths and swaying breasts, straining muscles and glistening skin. She tried to think of something else--anything to slow her climb. But every new thought was immediately drowned in the chorus of moans swelling in her earbuds. Immersed in the moment, it took her a minute to realize she had joined the choir.

The second-to-last dot in the que flipped quickly from blue to yellow. Noelle frowned, confused by the change. But the explanation came quickly. The face in the upper right window contorted, the twist punctuated by sharp intakes of breath. Clara white-knuckled her handlebars, her legs stuttering to a stop mid-stride.

"Oh fuck me," she screamed to her ceiling, "fffffffffuckmeeeennnngggghhhh!"

She shuddered on the seat, gasping and groaning. The yellow dot flashed then exploded, revealing a spinning lime green core. Her torso trembling, Clara collapsed across her touchscreen, blocking her camera and sighing into the void.

"No fucking way," Madison panted. "She's never out first."

Clara giggled, trying to catch her breath. "You clearly weren't watching the new girl."

"Clara!"

"Oh yeah, this one's going straight to the spank bank."

Noelle's ears burned while the others laughed. She'd never thought of herself as fantasy material. Her heart fluttered in her chest as she lowered her head and tried to suppress the creasing of her lips. She checked the map. Seven down. Three kilometers to go.

It was difficult now. The balancing act so delicate. Ride hard enough to stay ahead. Slow enough to keep control. It was a losing battle. Just a matter of time. Fortunately, it sounded like everyone else was fighting the same war.

The wails of ecstasy assaulted her ears. Malcolm beat a steady rhythm, building to match the thumping in her chest. Her legs were on fire, and the desperate ache between them screamed to be sated. She eased up just a little, just enough to plateau below her point of no return. Cassandra's dot slipped past hers first. Followed closely by Aunt Ivy. Two kilometers to go.

"That's the trouble with youth," Cassandra said, her voice wavering, breath ragged. "Peak too soon."

"How would you know," Madison shot back, "we haven't been young for twenty years!"

Aunt Ivy's breasts bounced when she laughed. Noelle's pussy cinched tighter round the pumping phallus, pulsing pleasure through her ass and to her gut and forcing a long swooning groan from her lungs. Cassandra's head snapped up and Madison's jaw dropped. Noelle glimpsed them through narrowed eyelids. Another wave broke, lapping at her clit. She groaned again. Louder. Longer.

Madison's dot faded to yellow. "Oh come on," she gasped in protest, "we're soooooo....unngghh fuck!"

She stood up on the pedals, arching her back and racking her hips before crashing back to the seat and plunging Malcolm in deep to rebound with another spasm. She squealed in delight, bucking and shaking and sucking air through her teeth before scrunching up tight on the edge of the yoke trying to hold still and catch her breath.

The blonde's orgasm goosed the leaders. Noelle looked up to Aunt Ivy's lip pinched between her teeth, the palm of one hand pawing at her breasts. Cassandra's eyes rolled shut and the churn of her legs slowed as her thighs brushed against each other.

Noelle flexed her core, crushing every sensation into a dense, roiling ball in the pit of her stomach. She glanced at the clock. Just one kilometer more. Seizing the opportunity, she gathered her grit and laced into the pedals. The phallus hammered into her like an anxious teenager's first fuck. The squelch of flesh slick with juices pricked her ears and narrowed her vision as she fought desperately to hold on. Her marker surged ahead on the map, slinging past Aunt Ivy's dot before eclipsing Cassandra to retake the lead with 600 meters remaining.

"You sneaky little slut," Aunt Ivy growled, her voice thick and raspy. She stomped the pedals, pushing a last-ditch attempt to mount a comeback. But seconds later the beautiful agony twisting her face betrayed her before the flashing of her marker. She shrank into herself, tucking in tight and starving herself of breath until her orgasm exploded on screen.

She screamed into the void of her gym, her back arched, limbs stiff, straining to escape their joints. Her breasts juddered across her chest and her ass chattered against the seat. She gulped for air, squeaking what little she swallowed through a raw, constricted airway. She wobbled side to side, gorging herself on Malcom a moment longer before finally coasting to a stop.

Noelle's eyes were glued to her aunt's window from start to glorious finish. Her pussy ached, demanding relief and release from the exquisite torture of the last the ten kilometers. She glanced at the counter. Fifty meters remaining. She was still in the lead. Digging deep for all she had left she shut her eyes and sprinted for the line. Dashing through the digital banner mere moments ahead of Cassandra.

The race run, she finally let go.

The cords binding the lump in her gut burst. The seething ball of flame swelled like a dying star, engulfing her womb, her hips and her sex. She clawed at her tits and clenched her tongue between her teeth. Consumed by the heat she bore down on Malcolm's girth and surrendered to the deafening, dizzying orgasm.

Cum spilled from her vagina, streaming down the dildo, over the frame of the bike and into the seeping puddle on the hardwood floor below. Her ass hummed and her belly fluttered, and the air felt like pinpricks all over her skin.

She slipped her feet from the pedal sleeves and snapped her heels to the backs of her thighs. Captured by gravity she rocked forward, grinding her clit into the rounded point of the seat. Her body convulsed, jolting the bike to each stroke of her button.

The pitch of her own keening rattled her nerves. Her head pounded. Perspiration dripped from her face. And the room darkened, wrapping around her, excising the others and leaving her alone with a sopping snatch, quivering limbs, and a crackling static buzzing her sex.

The flywheel coasted to a quiet stop.

The room returned, one sense at a time.

The dimpled foam grips in her palms.

The salt on her lips.

The sweat in her hair.

The sighs in her earbuds.

The faces on the screen.

Noelle drew a breath and lifted her head. Pulling focus, she scanned the leaderboard overlayed in the center of her television screen. She paused. Squinted. Then frowned. FineElle was listed second.

"Wait," she muttered, straightening her spine. Her chest was bright pink, her breasts full and firm. "I...I don't understand. What happened?"

"Well," Aunt Ivy answered, a hint of...pride in her voice. "We had our first ever photo finish. You crossed the line first, but you...came...second. By six tenths of a second. Cassandra won."

Cassandra shook her head, flipping her braids out of her face. Her skin glistened in the warm orange light beaming in from somewhere to her right. "I might have finished first," she said, "but I don't think I won."

Madison smiled a bright toothy grin. "I don't think I've ever 'won' like she just did."

Suddenly self-conscious again Noelle felt herself blush. Although this time she doubted anyone could tell. Clara cackled, her breasts shaking free from hiding beneath the towel draped around her neck.

"Oh sure," she snarked, "and I'm the perv."

"Is there a replay," Noelle queried. "Can I appeal?"

Aunt Ivy shook her head. "I'm sorry dear, the AIs decisions are final. God knows we can't be trusted to be impartial."

"Well then I need a rematch." The insistence of her tone surprised her. But her aunt seemed unfazed. Like she'd expected this all along. The corners of her mouth turned up as she looked around the screen.

"What do you think ladies," Aunt Ivy shrugged. "Is she invited back?"

Madison cocked her head. "I might never win again," she said. "But it'll be totally worth it."

"I'll need to clear out the spank bank," Clara offered, "but I vote yes."

Cassandra laughed at her peers. "I mean, she's the only real challenge here, so...."

Aunt Ivy rolled her eyes and winked at her niece. "It's her first win since Christmas," she whispered, loud enough for everyone to hear. "But the vote is unanimous. If you want your rematch, you can have it next month!"

Noelle flashed her game face. "Can't wait."

"Ooookay," Clara drawled, "well I need a cold shower."

"Yes you do," Aunt Ivy agreed, "and so do I. Thanks for playing everyone. As usual it's been a slice of heaven. Cass, your ill-gotten gains will be released from escrow tomorrow. Clara, you finished last so next time you set the rules. 'Elle, I'm so glad you could join us. Sleep tight everyone. I know I will!"

Nods and waves and goodbyes checkered the screen before one-by-one, each woman logged off. Noelle stared at the blackness for several minutes, stewing in the warmth of her afterglow. Gradually her pulse slowed. The air conditioning cooled her skin. And the hum in her pelvis faded gently away. Her eyelids slipped shut just for a moment before she caught herself and smiled. It was supposed to be men who fell asleep after sex.

Leaning into the handlebars she eased up off the seat. Malcolm slipped out of her sheath with a delicate slurp. Only then did she realize how much she craved that feeling of fullness. She dipped for one last probe before swinging over and dismounting the bike.

She wobbled on legs that felt like jelly, gripping the frame to hold herself up while she waited for her strength to return. Plucking the towel from where she'd dropped it, she used the damp corner to wipe her cream from the machine and the dry corner to soak up the little pool on the floor beneath it. She slung it over her shoulder and shuffled over to the window.

Leaning on the mullion she peered through the blinds. A light was on in B614. She pushed the slats open and pressed her side to the glass for a better view. A long shadow crossed the soft white glow between them before the room dimmed and she could no longer see inside. A little shock zapped her clit.

Skimming two fingers between her labia she tasted the fruit of the evening's activity and found it intoxicating. Whatever apprehension, inhibition, or modesty she had left, melted away in the thick of the race. The chill of her breast smushed against the window for anyone to see raised the hairs on her arms and the back of her neck. One tired, trembling hand worked down and wedged between her thighs. Next month. Next month she would leave the blinds open.

12