All Comments on 'Weekend at Aunt Ivy's'

by TheSleepingKing

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
kingswedekingswedeabout 2 years ago
Fantastic start

Great start to a continuing story of her and her aunt.

Aunt could invite her to visit again with a group “party” ( all girls or both, your ideas) for fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I wished some of the other authors had as much talent as you do. Your descriptions and wording are a pleasure to read. Not just sex like a lot of the others go for. And yours is very believable and not out of real possibilities. Enjoyed this very much and look forward to other stories coming.

Diddy123geeDiddy123geeabout 2 years ago

Great, hoping for a new one soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I really Liked this! A lot of authors go straight to sex which is a little boring for me, so I liked how you set up your story with a fun setting and a real, grounded character. Noelle feels like a person, if you know what I mean. Also if those bikes exist I totally want one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful...thanks.

Rob_RoyaleRob_Royaleabout 1 year ago

Really well written. Great pacing, descriptions. Very sexy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheSleepingKing@TheSleepingKing
Happy to be sharing stories people enjoy reading. Enjoy reading stories other people like to share. Story suggestions are welcome. As is conversation. If I have a character you like, what mischief should they get up to next?

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES