Weekend at Aunt Ivy's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shook it off and swung her leg over the crossbar. In front of her the giant television screen loomed large and black, reflecting a darkened vison of the room. She scanned around quickly, looking for a remote. None were visible. But supporting the sound bar was a slim stand with several drawers that looked like a fine place to store one. Skipping over to it she slid open the top drawer.

The remote was inside all right. But so was something else. Nestled in a shiny wire cradle was a long, thick, life-like silicone cock. She stared, slack-jawed, her brain paralyzed by the buzzing of her nerves. Colored in swirling neon green the phallus pitched a slight upward curve, like the erection of a young eager suitor excited for an imminent encounter. And molded into the base was a threaded metal cup.

She looked back at the bike. Then down at the toy. And back to the bike. Her thawing brain began piecing together the connection. Against her will she reached out, dragging two fingers along its length. It was dimpled and veiny, yet smooth as velvet and stiff enough not to flex under her touch. It dawned on her that she'd forgotten why she came to the gym in the first place. But it didn't matter. There was a new purpose now.

She plucked it from the stand, pinching it like a delicate wine glass she was nervous to hold but terrified to drop. Returning to the bike she lowered the dildo through the slit, guiding it with her other hand until the metal ends met. As she twisted the threads the display on the control screen split into three columns: Mode; Vibe; Entertainment. The urge overwhelmed her. In two fluid motions she shucked her shirt and sluffed her soggy shorts to the floor.

Noelle's hands were shaking as she gripped the handlebars and straddled the bike, working her socked feet into the pedal sleeves. She lowered her bare ass to the soft suede-like seat. The tip of the dildo snugged up between her labia, her wetness seeping down the sides. She read the options in each category. Unsure of what each meant, she selected "manual," "gentle," and "couple" from the lists and poked the blue button below them all.

A low hum rose from the machine, and her pussy began to tremble. The television on the wall faded up to the image of a couple on a beach. The bikini-clad blonde sank to her knees in the sand, fished her partner's cock from his swim trunks and guided it into her mouth. Noelle's legs began to move. And with them the tool in the gap of the seat. A chill zipped up her spine as the head penetrated her sopping lips.

When her right leg straightened against the pedal the dildo topped out inside her, about six or seven inches deep. With her left leg down all but the final inch dropped back, ensuring a full stroke with each revolution. She started slow, acclimating to the girth and the bow of the shaft. Insertion was quick, retraction a bit longer, setting a wobbling rhythm to which she took an immediately liking.

On screen the sun-sparkled water lapped at the blonde's feet as she studiously worked her companion's erection. The strings tying her top pulled apart and the skimpy red fabric fluttered to the beach. Her breasts hung free a moment before tanned hands reached down to cup and squeeze them, thumbs rolling over fully plumped nipples.

Noelle leaned into her stride. It had been a while, but she remembered the taste of cock. What it felt like in her mouth. How her pussy molded around it. How surprisingly similar it was to the silicone beast now pumping her from below. She hadn't realized how much she'd missed it.

Her pulse quickened from the workout and pounded from the rush. Something had awakened in her spirit. Something long buried now yearning to be seen. When the weekend began she never dreamed she'd be sunbathing nude in a backyard pool, let alone sweating naked in a room full of windows dribbling her juices all over her aunt's e-bike.

The movie scene changed. The blonde lay on her back in the sand, holding her feet above her head and watching her lover plunge his prick into her pussy. Noelle's thighs began to burn. Breathing hard her nostrils flared, filling her head with the scent of her sex and the perspiration forming in beads on her forehead and breasts. Below, the gentle vibration of the toy and the seat soothed her twitching hips and massaged her aching, oozing lips.

She eased up off the seat, seeking a brief respite from the penetration. Instead, there was a whine from the bike and the mount extended, maintaining the depth of the stroke. With the change in position the phallus plumbed a new course. A new sensation burst through her core. Her knees sagged and she gripped the handlebars and pulled to hold herself up.

On screen the couple rolled on the beach. The woman straddled her lover, bouncing her ample ass on his dick while he molded and shaped her tits in his palms. Doubled over Noelle continued pumping her legs, thrusting the dildo deep and hard. Her entire body was slick and hot, tingling from head to toe in anticipation of the prize at the end of the ride. Her craving for release overwhelmed the exhaustion.

She tapped the middle column on the controller and the hum intensified. Her inner thighs rippled and her vibrato moans reverberated off the hard surfaces of the room. Her ass retreated to the seat, welcoming the support. The flutters in her stomach told her a blinding climax was brewing--if fatigue didn't force her to give in before she came. She wished aloud she was in better shape.

Pussy throbbing, she powered on. Sweat streamed from her pores, rivulets trickling over her breasts and down her legs, dripping onto the floor. The man on the big screen gritted his teeth, railing the blonde from behind. Her mouth hung open, tits swaying beneath her, fingers clawing at the wet sand. Dizzy with lust Noelle closed her eyes. The screams of the woman were all she could hear above the pounding of her pulse and the whirling of the wheel below.

Her abdomen flexed and her shoulders curled, and she knew it was only a matter of moments. She peeked to catch the man's face contorted, hands clamped around the woman's waist, hilting his cock inside her. Noelle groaned as her hips began to shake, forcing her legs to keep pumping the pedals, driving the piston into her snatch. The bonds of her restraint gave way and her orgasm exploded out over the seat.

Out of control her body convulsed, curling her toes into the pedals and strangling the slippery intruder with the walls of her vagina. She gasped and bayed through every thrust, rocking her ass along the slit so the phallus plowed through every angle. Wave after wave of bliss battered her sex. Her nipples puckered, cinching the delicate skin and wiring the thrill directly to her clit.

Finally spent, her will gave out. Her cycling stalled, right leg extended, the dildo buried deep inside. She collapsed on the handlebars; her swimming head cradled in crossed arms; hair matted to hot, sticky skin. Her chest heaved and her fingertips tingled as her body struggled to recover from the oxygen deprivation. It felt like she'd been fucking for hours. And the only thought left sloshing about between her ears was how delightful it felt to be filled and drained all at once.

It took all of ten minutes to catch her breath.

When she could finally stand, she staggered to the shower and rinsed herself off.

....

She finished the weekend without additional distractions. The rest of her papers came easily. By afternoon Sunday she wrapped everything up and posted the files to the class portal. She wiped down her aunt's bike and the surrounding mat carefully. Then took one more skinny dip in the pool while the attachment sterilized in the dishwasher.

Once showered and dried she tucked everything away exactly where she'd found it, grabbed a small bottle of wine from the little fridge under the microwave, left a thank you note on the tablet by the fridge, and headed back to Phoenix just before dark.

Six weeks later...

Noelle stepped off the elevator into the corridor of her new apartment building. The scent of freshly laid carpet tickled her nose as she rounded the short corner to Unit 609. Digging the key fob from her pocket she raised her head and stopped suddenly, still several paces from her door. Leaned up against the wall and spanning the entire entry nook was a slim, brown cardboard box with a logo she didn't recognize.

She frowned. Shuffling closer she noticed the shipping envelope taped near the top corner with her name and address printed in bold type in the center and several lines of Japanese characters confined to the upper left corner. Confused she reached behind and tapped the fob to the lock. The door clicked open. Carefully maneuvering the bulk she dragged it inside.

It was heavier than she expected. Working it into the living room she braced it against the back of the couch. Strange. She didn't remember ordering anything -- especially not this big. Whipping her phone from her pocket she quickly checked her Amazon account to make sure she hadn't accidentally ordered anything during the drunken celebration following the end of finals. But her account was clear. Shaking her head she ducked into the kitchen and returned with a knife.

She cut the tape from the envelope and peeled open the flap. A small, folded card slipped out into her palm. She flipped it open.

"Dear 'Elle, a housewarming gift for your new apartment. --Aunt Ivy."

Setting the card on a cushion she pulled the tab at the base of the front panel of the box, unzipping it on three sides. Cautiously she hooked a finger in the small hole at the top of the panel and pulled. Creasing along the bottom it yawned open. Noelle's jaw fell to the floor. Packed tightly in foam and sealed in plastic in several pieces was a perfect replica of Aunt Ivy's bike, right down to the swirled neon dildo.

A twinge startled her pussy. Unconsciously she reached out and fingered the phallus. The memory of that weekend came flooding back in vivid color, scent, and sound. She eased herself onto a stool at the counter and tried to collect her thoughts. Eventually she reached for her phone.

Aunt Ivy picked up quickly, skipping the usual salutations. "Well," she queried, "do you like your gift?"

Noelle started and stammered, tripping over scattered phrases. "Well I just...I mean, I haven't...but, how did you even...."

Her aunt laughed at her awkward flailing. "It's a smart bike dear. It knows when it was used. And how much it was enjoyed."

Noelle's face flushed bright pink as she realized her aunt probably knew everything that went on in that house. Her thighs squeezed shut, which had the opposite of the desired effect.

"Listen," Aunt Ivy continued, "set it up and give it a spin. If it's not like you remember you have 30 days to return it. If you decide to keep it though, let me know. I'll give you my handle for the app. There's a competition mode, if you're up for the challenge."

When she remembered how to structure a sentence Noelle thanked her aunt for the gift and ended the call. As she stared at the split seat tucked in below the control screen her fingers pressed against her tummy and slithered down the front of her leggings. There was an empty spot between the sofa and the windows overlooking the park, where the sun warmed the floor every afternoon. That seemed like the perfect place to put it.

12