All Comments on 'Weekend at the Beach'

by fresh_fresh

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
DaddyWarBucksDaddyWarBucksalmost 4 years ago
Hotter than Hell

Great first story. Please let that erotic mind of yours create more stories like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great sex, good suspence.

Waiting for the next story. Well done, keep on writing!!

circlegearcirclegearalmost 4 years ago
Great story loved it.

Very sexy wife and I were thrilled.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A real day at the beach

Well done! Well written, with a good balance of set-up and payoff. And a pleasure to see featured people over 30. Please, sir, we'd like more, perhaps with even more grown characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hope there's more!

A horny tale, nicely told. Thanks!

Wiz1002Wiz1002over 3 years ago

Enjoyed reading this

A great story, well told. The sex between the swapped couples was fabulous and with the addition of the lesbian intimacy between the two ladies it satisfied all of my requirements!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Screaming for a "Part Two"

Enjoyed this story. The end suggests that there might be more? It ends abruptly with a freshly fucked, dripping pussy and lots of continuing possibilities.

ErosMyMuseErosMyMuseover 2 years ago

A good erotic story. Well developed main characters and a believable plot. The young wife's reluctance, but then passionate change of heart to "why not?" is probably exactly what happens in many instances like this. Mark's big cock was a thrill for her and a bonus for your female readers!

Please consider writing more stories about this young couple, their newest close friends, and perhaps more encounters in the near future.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I want a sequel. This is one of the better inexperienced couples turned swingers I’ve seen. Perhaps a sequel where that creampie knocks her up and the fallout.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous