Weekend at the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom and Shelly moved over as Mark sat right on the edge of the couch. I felt a little bit vulnerable as I crawled across on my hands and knees, knowing that everyone was watching me in anticipation. His cock was a lot bigger than I'd ever had before, by far thicker. I reached between my legs and took a finger full of wet and rubbed it up and down his cock. I could tell he liked that based on the throbbing.

I grabbed his cock at the base and began to lick up and down his shaft slowly. He let out a huge moan. I could hear Shelly giggle.

She whispered into my ear, "his head is incredibly sensitive," so I moved my tongue up and slowly wrapped my mouth around it. I could feel my lips stretch as I tried to close around it. Mark shuddered and he started to squirm. I pulled him out of my mouth and whispered: "not yet, I want to feel you inside me before you cum." That set him off and I felt my mouth fill with hot liquid. I let it slide out of me onto his chest and put his cock back into my mouth. I looked back up at him and gave him a cheeky smile with my eyes.

I heard Shelly stir behind me and I felt her fingers grazing against my pussy. I took a deep breath as she parted my lips and began rubbing my clit. I turned around to see everyone is staring at me. I had clearly been moaning loudly while putting on a show.

Tom looked super horny lying on the carpet, legs spread with a huge erection, so I took that as an opportunity to get eyes off me for a bit. It was about time someone else was the centre of attention. I motioned for Shelly suck on him.

I sat back on the couch, wiping the remaining cum from my lips. Shelly slid off the couch and lowered herself onto the carpet.

Tom, on his back, leant on his elbows with his knees open wide. His cock was fully hard. I could tell by the way she was looking at him, that she is excited.

She moved her hand slowly up his thigh as she approached. Her hand coming to rest on his cock, she gave it a couple of stokes before hovering over him and dropping some spit onto it. She flicked her hair out of her face and turned to face me as she lowered her mouth onto his cock. She wrapped her lips tightly around his head and alternated between taking it in and licking up and down. It was clear Tom was having a great time, and to be honest it was super hot.

Thankfully, Mark could tell I needed a bit of time and joined them. He knelt behind Shelly and slowly rubbed his cock around her clit, eventually pushing his cock inside her. She let out a huge groan as she started pushing back onto it. It was hot, she could only take about half of it. Mark reached his arm around her body and started to rub her clit. I started to rub myself as I watch everything unfold in front of me.

Tom made eye contact with me. I could tell he was close. The more I watched his chest heave, the more I wanted to get back involved. I walked over to Tom and slowly guided myself down onto his face, my clit hard and fully wet.

I had an amazing view as I watched Shelly slide Tom's cock into her mouth while her boobs slapped against his thigh. It all proved too much for Tom, I saw him begin to twitch and Shelly all of a sudden gave a huge sigh of pleasure as he unloaded into her throat. She pulled back slightly and I watched as she cleaned every last drop from him with her tongue.

I pushed myself off to the side of Tom and we all sat there on the carpet of a moment, all smiling and taking it in. I looked over at Shelly as she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. She leant over and gave Tom a passionate kiss. I couldn't help but look at Mark sitting behind her, still rock hard covered in all her juice. I leant over and kissed him, I didn't want him feeling left out, obviously. I whispered into his ear "I really want to taste you again."

His hand guided my head down and I licked up from the base of his cock and tipped my head over, taking his head into my mouth. I was shocked at how full it made me feel. I pulled my head back after a couple of minutes and gave him the, "I want you in me" look. I could see the pre-cum dripping from him as I held his cock in my hand firmly, we wasted no time. I pushed myself off him and lay back on the carpet with my legs spread, he followed immediately. I could tell he wanted me by the look in his eye and the shudder that ran through his cock. He moved closer to me. He spat on his hand and rubbed the spit onto his tip. I didn't need it though, I was already soaked. He rubbed his wet fingers across my lips and slipped a finger inside my pussy. Fuck, his finger were thick.

He lay his cock just above my pussy, it was heavy. Shelly could tell I was nervous and moved beside me. She let her fingers glide down my body, over the top of his cock and slipped a couple of them inside me. Pushing in and out, I felt my back arch. She pulled her fingers out and wiped them along his cock. She grabbed him by the head and guided him inside me. I felt my lips part and him squeeze into me. Just the tip at first, it was fuller than I have ever been. He began to slowly slide his head in and out, working it deeper and deeper. Nerves turned to pleasure as Shelly began to rub my clit as he pushed further into me. I felt it building and all of a sudden, I couldn't control myself as a wave of shuddering orgasm hit me. I caught myself moaning loudly and apologised to Shelly with an embarrassed smile. She laughed it off, saying "I just want a turn." Instead of Mark moving over and fucking her, she knelt down beside me and started to move her mouth toward me. She took my clit into her mouth and began rocking it across her tongue. I was totally into it, and so were the boys.

Tom immediately assumed the position and buried his cock into Shelly from behind.

It was difficult to concentrate as wave after wave hit me. Tom was clearly doing a good job at whatever he was doing, she was panting and moaning out of control. I let out a giant scream of pleasure as I exploded in orgasm.

Mark pulled himself out and motioned for me to get onto the couch. He lifted me up and grabbed my waist, positioning me so he could fuck me from behind. Felt his cock drive into me and I left out a grasp so loud that both Tom and Shelly turned around.

Mark moved with increasing pace, the further he went in the better it felt. I reached back and pulled his hips into me. I started to shake as I began climaxing again. He was moving faster and faster, he suddenly puffed "I'm going to cum," I turned around and looked him in the eyes, pulled him into me. Fuck it, if we're doing it we're doing it. "cum inside me" I panted. I felt him tense up as he came deep inside me. I felt it fill me up as he kept pumping.

He pulled out and sat back on the floor, I turned around, crumpling down into the couch. I was greeted by the faces of Tom and Shelly, both looking shocked as cum started to drip out of my swollen pussy.

12