Weekend at the Lake Ch. 03

Story Info
A naked hike leads to a trio of orgasms in the woods.
6.1k words
4.74
41.1k
50

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story, like all my stories, is a work of fiction. All characters are age 18 or older. Any similarities between any character in this story and any real person are unintentional and coincidental. As always, your comments are welcome.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

"I'm getting close, Jack," Allie said between breaths. "Just keep..." her voice trailed off. "Just keep doing that."

Allie had completely given up on drinking her coffee and shifted her attention to outpacing Christi in their race to orgasm.

Right beside her, Christi was feverishly fingering herself while my tongue was hard at work between Allie's legs. From the sounds of Christi's breathing and moaning, she sounded just as determined to come first as Allie was. There was no way this was the first race between these two.

"I'm getting close, too, if anyone's wondering," Christi chimed in playfully.

I started to laugh until Allie chastised me.

"Don't you dare start laughing right now," Allie scolded in a half-serious tone. "Just pay attention to what you're doing down there until we win."

I did as I was told. I plunged my tongue between Allie's sex lips and tangoed with her swollen clit.

"Ahhh," Allie moaned in response, much more loudly than before. "Just like that."

I maintained the pressure on Allie's clit, mixing in the myriad methods of oral pleasure that Christi had mentioned to me earlier. Allie responded favorably to each of them and ran her fingers through my hair. I felt her push my head down further into her crotch as she began grinding against me on her final ascent toward orgasm.

I wanted to add a finger or two to the mix since my tongue was tiring from all the oral gymnastics, but I was determined to get this done with only my tongue. Fortunately, a few more licks was all it took before Allie began moaning loudly.

"Oh fuck, Jack," Allie groaned. "I'm coming, I'm coming, I'm fucking coming."

"You're not the only one," Christi interjected before letting out a long, loud groan. "Ohhhh yes."

I felt Christi's hand grabbing at the sheets next to me as she tried to anchor herself for the orgasmic tidal wave that was washing over her. Unable to find a good grip, her hand groped its way along my shoulder, up past my neck, and through my hair. She grabbed a fistful of hair and held on tight -- a little tighter than I might have liked -- while her other hand navigated the choppy waters of sexual climax. Allie instinctively shifted her hands to make room for Christi's.

I let my tongue go on autopilot and just took in the moment. I listened as Allie and Christi moaned, one after the other, almost as if each was trying to be the loudest one in the room. I felt each of them tug at my hair and grip the back of my neck. The bed rocked and creaked as their bodies shook with pleasure.

Before long, the commotion subsided. Both Allie and Christi melted back into the pillows in a hopeless attempt to catch their breath, letting go of my hair in the process. I gently pulled myself away from Allie's crotch and slid between the two girls further up the bed.

"Holy shit," Allie said. "That was incredible."

"I may have learned a thing or two earlier this morning," I admitted.

"Oh yeah?" Allie asked.

"Yup," Christi said. "Who knew he was such a fast learner? I guess you won't be needing me for orgasms anymore," Christi added playfully.

"Oh please," Allie countered. "You know I'll never say no to you going down on me, no matter how good Jack is at this."

I saw Christi smile out of the corner of my eye. She clearly took pride in her ability to make Allie come.

"It's too bad you lost the race, though," Allie continued.

"I most certainly did not, Allison," Christi shot back.

"You most certainly did," Allie replied. "I totally came before you did. Isn't that right, Jack?"

"I would say so," I chimed in.

"No no no," Christi pushed back. "Jack is too biased to be the judge of this, seeing as he's the one who was responsible for your orgasm."

"How about we call it a tie then?" Allie offered.

"Deal," Christi said. "But that just means we'll need a tiebreaker later."

"I like the sound of that," Allie replied.

"Me too," I said. "Something to look forward to for tonight."

The three of us rested quietly for a few more minutes in hopes of summoning our strength to get ready to leave.

"So, do I need to get dressed for this hike?" Allie asked as she swallowed the last few sips of her coffee.

"We probably should," Christi said. "At least to start. And definitely to leave the house. I don't think we should just walk out the front door naked for the world to see."

"Ugh, fine," Allie said. "But I'm not wearing clothes a second longer than I need to. Just so you know."

"Okay, Allie," Christi said with a laugh.

With that, the three of us rose from the bed and began getting ready. Christi and Allie headed to their rooms to get dressed while I stayed behind in my room. I opted for some lightweight clothes and comfortable shoes then walked down the hall to Allie's room. Christi had gotten dressed more quickly -- she wore a loose pair of black shorts and a red tank top -- and was already in there trying to move Allie along.

"Sports bras suck," Allie said as she pulled her lime green bra down over her breasts. "My boobs feel claustrophobic in this thing after spending the last two days free as a bird."

I couldn't help but chuckle at the comment.

"Oh, you think that's funny, Jack?" Allie jested. "If it's so amusing, why don't you wear one? I have an extra. Hope you like pink!"

Allie playfully threw a neon pink sports bra at me from across the room.

"Can you grab a backpack and a few bottles of water?" Christi said to me, taking control of the situation like the adult in the room.

"Sure," I said. "Anything else?"

"Maybe some sunscreen, too. And I guess a few granola bars would be good."

"Okay," I said. "I'll go do that now."

"Cool," Christi said. "Maybe once you're done, princess here will be ready to go."

Allie playfully gave Christi the middle finger as I whirled around and headed downstairs.

I gathered the few items that we needed and threw them into an old backpack. I also drank the last few ounces of coffee from earlier before turning off the machine and washing the coffee pot.

"Ready?" Christi asked as she and Allie walked into the kitchen.

"Yup," I replied.

Allie was finally fully dressed. She went with some black spandex shorts that showed off her curves and a white tank top that only partially obscured the lime green sports bra underneath. No matter what she wore, Allie always managed to look insanely attractive.

"Who's driving?" Christi asked.

"I can," I said, grabbing my keys as we walked out the front door.

The three of us piled into my car. Christi sat upfront with me while Allie sat in the back. Even though it was only late morning, the interior of my car was already very warm. Sitting in direct sunlight in the driveway probably didn't help.

"Holy shit it's hot in here," Allie said. "So glad I wore all these clothes."

"Would you rather get arrested for public indecency on the front lawn instead?" Christi asked.

"At least then I wouldn't be sweating," Allie quipped, not missing a beat.

I backed the car out of the driveway and drove off. Christi turned on the radio, and Allie rolled down the windows in a seemingly futile attempt to cool off.

After driving for a few minutes, we had made our way out of the residential area surrounding the lake and onto a less busy back road that led toward the forest. The road became increasingly wooded as we drove further, and the earthy smell of the foliage crept into the car.

"Well, that's enough of this," Allie said. Noticing that this road was more secluded, she began to strip in the back seat. Allie pulled off her tank top, followed by her sports bra, letting the breeze brush over her small but firm boobs.

I struggled to keep my eyes on the road and off the topless girl in the back seat.

"You lasted longer than I expected you to," Christi joked. "That was a whole five minutes."

"Hey," Allie replied. "If it were up to me, it wouldn't have even been five seconds."

I watched in the rearview mirror as Allie fiddled with her waistband for a few seconds before tugging her shorts down and out of sight. Her underwear soon followed, leaving Allie completely naked except for her socks and shoes.

"Your turn, Christi." Allie said. "Time to ditch the clothes."

Christi didn't object. She pulled her tank top and sports bra over her head, leaving her pert breasts fully exposed. Her thick brown nipples hardened as the summer breeze danced over her skin.

Christi's shorts came off next, followed by her white cotton underwear. Her dark brown bush soaked up the sunlight that streamed through the open windows.

"There," Christi said. "Happy?"

"Almost," Allie replied. "Just one more person left."

"I can't right now," I said. "I'm a little busy at the moment in case you couldn't tell -- you know, just making sure we don't drive into a tree or anything."

"True," Allie said. "How about you just take your cock out then?"

"You have a solution for everything, don't you?" I asked.

"Sure do," Allie replied. "Now, let's see it."

Deciding that resistance was futile, I agreed. Keeping my grip on the steering wheel with my left hand, I fiddled with the zipper on my shorts with my right hand. Unfortunately, the zipper was stuck, and my attempts to loosen it with one hand were unsuccessful.

"Sorry, Allie," I said. "My zipper has other ideas. I guess you'll just have to wait."

Not wanting to be defeated by a pair of shorts, Allie leaned forward and tried to resolve the situation herself. My dick hardened as her hands grabbed at my crotch amid her struggle with my zipper.

"A little help here, Christi?" Allie asked in a commanding sort of way. "I can't get it from back here."

Christi hesitated.

"Go ahead," I said, trying to keep my eyes on the winding road through the woods.

Christi leaned over from the passenger seat and with two hands was able to loosen the zipper. I felt her unbutton my shorts and pull the zipper all the way down, leaving my boxers exposed.

Christi looked at me as if to request my okay to finish the process. I nodded in affirmation.

Christi reached her hand into my boxers and took hold of my shaft. The skin on her hand was soft and warm. Christi ran her hand along my hardened length until she reached the tip. Then, with some gentle pulling, she freed my enlarged member and brought it out into the sunlight.

Trying not to get any more aroused than I already was, I kept my eyes on the road and looked straight ahead. I felt Christi's hand linger for a second or two before she let go of me and returned her hands to her lap. My crotch tingled with arousal.

In my mind, I knew it was just the reverse of earlier that morning when Christi ran my hand through her bush. This was basically the same. Still, it felt different -- more intimate, in a way. But unlike earlier when I was almost nervous to make contact with Christi's crotch, now it just felt kind of natural. I had to wonder how Christi was feeling.

"All set," Christi said, rousing me from my thoughts.

"Perfect," Allie replied with a smile. "Now how about you turn the music up so we can all sit back and enjoy the drive?"

Christi did just that.

We drove quietly for the next twenty minutes or so, listening to the music and feeling the summer air caress our exposed skin. Every so often, I thought I saw Christi looking over at my crotch, but I couldn't be sure. Maybe, despite her unwavering nonchalance with all this, she still had some curiosity left in her after all.

Soon enough, we pulled into a dirt parking lot located just off the wooded road we had driven on. There were no other cars in sight, which was a little surprising since it was a holiday weekend. Then again, with the weather as hot as it was, most people probably opted to spend their time on the lake.

The parking lot was located at the trailhead for a nature path that wound its way through the trees. If I remembered correctly, the trail made its way up a gradual slope that, at its apex, looked out over a river valley down below. It would make for a decent workout without being unbearably difficult.

Allie swung her door open and hopped out of the car, not wanting to waste any time.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" Christi called after her.

"What do you mean?" Allie replied.

"Your clothes," Christi said.

"You really think we need them?" Allie asked. "It looks like we're the only ones here."

"I could toss them in the backpack and carry them with us," I offered. "Just in case we run into someone."

"Good idea, Jack," Christi said.

Christi reached down and started gathering her clothes.

"Don't worry about it," I said. "I'll grab everything. I want to organize the backpack so everything fits."

"Don't forget to take your clothes off, too," Allie chimed in through the open window.

"I won't," I said.

I unbuckled my seatbelt and turned around to grab Allie's clothes, which were strewn across the back seat. Meanwhile, Christi exited the car and joined Allie in the sun.

Having collected all of Allie's clothes, I turned my attention to Christi's. As I reached down to collect them from the floor, I noticed a small wet spot on the front passenger seat. I guess Christi got a little excited on the drive up here herself, I thought. I had to wonder if it was from her furtive glances at my exposed member during the drive.

After stuffing the girls' clothes into the backpack, I stepped out of the car, disrobed, and then tossed my clothes into the backpack, as well. The backpack turned out to be a little bit bulkier than I had hoped -- I wasn't anticipating carrying three outfits around -- but fortunately it was more cumbersome than heavy.

I joined Allie and Christi on the other side of the car where both of them had decided to undertake a few stretches. Deciding that was a good idea, I joined in.

"Can I have the sunscreen, Jack?" Christi asked. "I know there's a lot of trees, but some of the trail is in the direct sun, and I'd rather not get a sunburn."

"Same," Allie added.

"You couldn't have asked me that before I packed everything away?" I asked.

"Sorry," Christi said with a warm smile.

I dug around in the backpack for a few seconds before locating the blue plastic bottle. I opened the cap and squirted a dollop of the creamy white lotion on each of our palms. The three of us applied the sunscreen to our faces, arms, and torsos.

"Can you get my back?" Allie asked Christi.

"Yup," Christi replied, motioning to me for another squirt of sunscreen, which I provided. "Can you do mine while I do Allie's?" Christi asked me.

"Sure," I said. "No problem."

As Christi started rubbing the lotion into Allie's back, I got some more lotion and did the same to Christi. When Christi began moving down Allie's back toward her waist, I did the same.

Sensing that I was following her motions, Christi got more creative. Her hands slid down to Allie's bum, where Christi added some circular motions with her thumbs.

"Mmmm," Allie blurted out. "This feels nice."

Not wanting to be outdone, I did the same. I let my hands go to work on Christi's bottom, rubbing the little sunscreen residue that was left on my hands into her skin. My hands cupped her round cheeks, and I gave each a quick squeeze after giving in to the mischievous pressure in the back of my mind. Christi's cheeks were firm but not overly toned, instead retaining a bit of cushion that offered just enough to grab.

Realizing what I had done, Christi took it a step further. I watched as she ran her hands down the back of Allie's legs then back up, moving her hands to the insides of Allie's legs so that they reached the end of their journey at Allie's crotch. Christi gently slipped one finger inside of Allie before quickly removing it. Christi's finger glistened in the sunlight.

"Oooh," Allie said. "Someone's still horny."

Both girls laughed in unison.

"What's the matter, Jack?" Christi quipped. "Had enough of copying my every move?"

"Something like that," I replied. "Guess you'll just have to do the rest yourself."

Christi frowned.

Was she disappointed that I stopped there? Did she actually want me to do that? Two days ago, I would've said no way. But at this point, with all of us a lot more comfortable with each other, I couldn't definitively rule it out.

"How about you do my back instead?" I asked, shifting the conversation back to the task at hand.

Christi did as I asked, getting some more sunscreen and rubbing it on my back and shoulders. Determined to have a little fun, she let her hands glide along my ass for a few seconds and then, to my surprise, slid her hands forward until they were at my crotch. For the briefest moment, Christi cupped my balls in her hand before quickly releasing them. I felt a dull ache as they dropped back down from the gravitational pull.

"There," Christi said. "All set." She smiled and winked at me as I turned around.

The three of us finished applying sunscreen to the few remaining areas on our bodies and then set off on our hike.

We followed the path closely, careful to avoid any hazardous conditions. We exchanged a few words here and there but mostly tried to just take in the sights and sounds of the summer foliage. It was a truly tranquil environment -- until Allie broke the silence.

"Can we stop for a minute?" Allie asked. "I have to pee."

Christi and I nodded and stepped off to the side of the trail to rest. I assumed that Allie would go a little ways into the woods while Christi and I waited, but Allie apparently had other plans. All of a sudden, I heard a splashing sound a foot or so away from us. I looked over and quickly realized that it was Allie. A powerful stream of light yellow liquid gushed from between her legs and collected in a puddle on the side of the path.

"Oh, sorry," I said as I made a feeble attempt to avert my gaze.

"For what?" Allie asked casually.

"I didn't mean to look," I replied. "I thought you were heading into the woods a little more."

"Why?" she asked.

"For privacy?" I answered questioningly.

"Oh," Allie said back. "Well, it's a little late for that now." Allie winked at me with a smile as the puddle beneath her feet widened in diameter. "I guess I forgot you weren't used to this part."

"Is anyone?" I asked.

"Oh yes," Allie responded as her stream slowed to a trickle. "Christi has seen me pee at least a hundred times."

"Really?" I asked.

"Yup," Allie responded, shaking herself dry. "I mean, for one thing, girls go to the bathroom together all the time. For another, when your roomie already sees you naked all the time, what's the difference?"

"I guess that's true," I said.

"Besides," Christi chimed in. "Guys pee next to each other all the time. This is no different from that"

"Yeah," I said. "But we don't usually stand right next to each other chatting while we do it. And it's not like anybody's watching each other."

"Nobody said you had to watch today," Allie quipped. "You decided to do that all on your own."

She was right. At first I had tried to avert my gaze, but there was something mesmerizing about it. Maybe it was Allie's nonchalance with it all, or maybe it was just something new and unexpected. Whatever it was, I liked watching more than I was willing to admit. Fortunately, I managed to avoid getting hard, which let me keep my secret to myself.

"Ready to keep moving?" Allie asked.

"Yup," Christi and I said in unison.

The three of us marched on, slowly making our way through the forest on the dirt trail. While we mostly walked side-by-side, occasionally I'd lag behind by a couple of steps. When I did, I got to take in the views of Allie's ass alongside Christi's. Similar to their boobs, Allie's ass was a little bit smaller than Christi's, but it also was firmer and slightly more toned. Christi, on the other hand, had a fuller butt with a little more give to it. With each step, Christi's bottom would wiggle and jiggle ever so slightly, as if to remind the viewer that there was plenty to grab if given the opportunity.

12