All Comments on 'Weekend at the Lake Ch. 03'

by noreaster20

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
24Golfer24Golferalmost 2 years ago

I guess we have a prude amongst us ^^

All 3 parts have been a great ongoing story. The final day at the lake should prove to be the ultimate in adventure for Christi and Jack.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4ualmost 2 years ago

Hiking, voyeurism and a sweet fuck, perfect camp day

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The first story was seven pages in the next two or only two pages.… There needed to be more to the last two. Pages stories that have no substance or links are hard to get excited about.

Describing the scenery as they drove the 20 minutes could have length out the story and added more substance to what they were feeling and what they were doing. This buildup would’ve made the sex scene more enjoyable.

maillotapoismaillotapoisalmost 2 years ago

This is one of the hottest series I've ever read. Not a quick stroke, but a languid one. Vivid, colourful, caring, filthy, everything. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good stories so far, but what happened at the party ... Why did his sister drop the guy she wanted to meet up with ... How did the other guy come into the mix ... Why wasn't there a discussion about those events? It would have added interest and helped to expand the shorter chapter. Don't forget to have Jack get insights into how to please his sister with his tongue. :-O before they cross the ultimate taboo boundary.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous