Weekend at the Lake Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The nudity had become so natural at this point that I basically forgot that one of the unclothed women in front of me was my older sister and that the three of us were stomping around naked out in public. It was nice to just exist naked like that, not worrying about being exposed or discovered.

Every so often, a warm summer breeze would come along. I'd feel the rush of air on my face and between my legs, lowering the temperature of my overheating crotch by a couple of degrees, which was a welcome sensation to say the least.

Before long, the three of us made it to the end of the trail. It culminated at the top of the overlook with the river valley down below. It was far from white water rapids, but you could hear the trickle of the water even from up above. The scene was tranquil and serene -- a welcome break from the craziness of day-to-day life.

"I love that view," Christi said once the three of us slowed to a stop. "It's always worth the effort it takes to get up here."

"Agreed," I said.

Tired from the hike, we sat down in a semi-shaded spot a few feet off the trail. Allie sat in the middle with Christi on her right and me on her left.

I slowly removed the backpack that the girls had left me to lug around. The sudden rush of air was a welcome feeling of relief on my sweaty back.

"You have no idea how good it felt to take that backpack off," I said.

"Sweaty?" Allie asked.

"Mhmm," I said with a nod.

"Can't be any sweatier than under my boobs," Christi added with a chuckle. "You don't want to know how bad it is under there."

"I do," Allie said, reaching over with her hand to cup Christi's left breast, which was closest to Allie.

"Allie!" Christi exclaimed, playfully swatting at Allie's hand.

"What?" Allie said back.

"That's gross!" Christi said.

"Oh relax," Allie replied. "It's not gross, and neither is this."

Allie leaned forward and took Christi's nipple into her mouth before pulling back. Christi's brown nipple had already begun to harden.

"If it's too gross for you, I can stop," Allie said coyly.

"I didn't say that," Christi replied. "I mean you've already decided you don't mind, so don't stop now."

Allie smiled then took Christi's nipple back into her mouth. Christi closed her eyes and let out a soft groan. There was no doubt that Christi was enjoying this.

Allie pulled back once more. By now, Christi's nipple had fully hardened. It glistened in the midday sun after the attention it had just received from Allie's mouth.

"Want me to make it even?" Allie asked with a grin.

"Always," Christi replied.

Allie complied. Christi didn't adjust her position at all, which forced Allie to lean forward in order to take Christi's other nipple into her mouth. To do that, Allie lifted her bum off the ground, offering me an unobstructed rear view of her clean shaven vulva.

As Allie extended her tongue to make contact with Christi's breast, I extended my own tongue and ran it along the crevice between Allie's sex lips. The familiar scent of Allie's vagina mixed with the smell of the grass that Allie had just been sitting on. It gave her crotch a woodsy, natural aroma. I continued to run my tongue along Allie's vulva, tickling her sensitive skin without going overboard. Unable to take much more of my tongue teasing, Allie pushed herself back toward me, causing my tongue to thrust inside her. The grassy smells gave way to the now more powerful taste of Allie's interior.

I let my tongue glide in and out of Allie's sex in rhythm with her thrusting motions. Every so often, I'd mix in a quick flick of her clit with my tongue, which invariably elicited a moan, groan, or squeal.

To her credit, Allie continued to tend to Christi's boobs, alternating between the two while keeping her bum in the air. Her ability to maintain focus was impressive.

For my part, I had kept my eyes on Allie's ass. But at one point, I looked up and over at Christi and caught her staring right back at me. She smiled and gave me an I-told-you-this-weekend-would-be-fun look. I smiled back as if to say "I know."

Meanwhile, Allie had gotten wetter -- partly from my tongue and partly from her own intensifying arousal. She pulled her mouth away from Christi's torso and looked back at me longingly.

"Do you want to fuck me?" Allie said, not wasting any time dancing around the matter. Her electric blue eyes radiated with desire.

I nodded.

"Then what're you waiting for?" Allie asked.

Not needing to be told twice, I adjusted myself and rose to my knees. I positioned my dick, which at this point was as hard as granite, at the entrance to Allie's vagina. I caught Christi's gaze once more as I began pushing into Allie. In a way, Christi looked proud. Maintaining eye contact with Christi the whole time, I pushed deeper inside Allie.

"Fuuuuuck," Allie groaned as her sex lips wrapped around my penis. "Ohhhh that feels good."

"I'll bet," Christi said.

"I think you need someone inside you, too," Allie replied.

Christi didn't object. Allie reached toward Christi's crotch, sending her nimble fingers into the jungle of curls atop Christi's mons before letting them work their way inside of Christi's lips. Christi let out a long moan in approval, and Allie returned her mouth to Christi's breasts.

I began thrusting. I worked my dick in and out of Allie slowly but steadily, careful not to overdo it and ejaculate too quickly.

Allie's fingers went to work at the same time, sending ripples through Christi's body while Allie continued to devote oral attention to Christi's nipples.

Both of my hands were on Allie's hips as I slid in and out of her. Every so often, I'd pull her toward me during one of my thrusts, causing our bodies to collide. Allie let out a loud groan each time.

All the while, Allie massaged Christi's vagina. Despite being out of sync at first, Allie soon was able to match my pace so that each plunge of my penis coincided with each thrust of Allie's fingers.

It didn't take long for Christi to catch on. When she did, she directed her gaze toward me and watched intently as I rhythmically penetrated Allie. Christi and I looked at each other, neither of us saying anything and instead just watching each other steadily march toward orgasm.

"You two are too fucking quiet," Allie interjected after pulling her mouth away from Christi's boobs. "We're all by ourselves in the middle of the woods and you guys are acting like you're in a library."

"You want me to talk dirty to you, Allison?" Christi said, jumping into the fray without hesitation. "Hmm? Would you like that? You like having Jack in your pussy, don't you, Allie?"

Allie nodded without saying anything, as her mouth had turned its attention back to Christi's nipples.

"You like the way he fucks you, don't you?" Christi continued. "You like the feel of his dick going in and out of you, hmm? The way his balls smack against you as he takes you from behind?"

I had slowed my pace a bit but quickend my thrusts again, almost subconsciously, after Christi's comment. The familiar sound of my balls colliding with Allie's body returned. Christi noticed and smiled at me again.

"Oooh, Allie," Christi said, almost gleefully. "I think Jack likes it, too. Isn't that right, Jack?"

I nodded silently.

"Mhmm, I thought so," Christi proceeded. "Come on, Jack. Fuck her like you mean it. Fuck her like your life depends on it."

I began thrusting harder. My knees ached a little, and I was sweating profusely in the midday heat. Then again, all of us were. Allie's back glistened with sweat, and so did Christi's forehead. The gentle summer breeze was nowhere near enough to cool us off amid our current activities.

Allie fingered Christi faster now, instinctively matching my speed. From the sound of it, Christi was very wet.

"Fuck," Christi blurted out, seemingly by accident. "That feels so good, Allie."

Christi had closed her eyes for a moment, but she looked back at me when she reopened them.

"Just like that, Jack," Christi said, directing her comments back to me. "Fuck Allie hard, just like that, until she comes. That's what you want, isn't it, Allie? To come from Jack's hard dick inside you?"

I felt Allie's vagina tighten around me. I wondered whether it was subconscious or intentional. Either way, the added friction felt good -- maybe a little too good. I tried to slow down so as not to peak too soon, but with Allie similarly slowing down between Christi's legs, Christi wasn't having it.

"Did I tell you to slow down, Jack?" Christi asked as she gazed into my eyes.

I shook my head.

"Then fix it," Christi commanded with a devilish smile. "Fuck Allie's pussy harder, Jack. You can do it."

I did. I used my hands to pull Allie back toward me with each thrust, quickening my pace all the while. Allie squealed with delight as she took my length deep inside her.

"Shit," Christi interjected, responding to Allie's increase in tempo once again. "I don't know how much more of this I can take, Allie."

"What's wrong?" Allie asked mockingly after pulling her mouth back from Christi's boobs. "Can't hold your O?"

"Not if..." Christi's voice trailed off as she breathed heavily. "Not if you keep doing that. You're too good at this."

"Let's finish her, Jack," Allie said to me, looking back over her shoulder. Her blue eyes shimmered with exuberance in the summer sun. "You finish me, and I'll finish her."

I kept thrusting, just as hard, just as fast. This time, Allie didn't return to Christi's boobs but instead kissed her on the mouth. I watched as Christi opened her mouth to Allie, letting Allie's tongue slip in to meet her own. Christi's eyes closed as she lost herself in the moment. Her nipples, sufficiently sucked, stood out prominently in the middle of her light brown areolas and were a testament to her unabated arousal. A few seconds later, the two girls broke apart and smiled at each other with desire until Allie's focus was diverted.

"Fuck," Allie said, almost screaming now, as her vagina began to tighten. "Finish me, Jack."

I kept going, trying my best to hold my own orgasm back which was becoming more and more difficult with each thrust. Meanwhile, Christi had directed her gaze back toward me as Allie brought her toward climax. Allie's pace still matched my own, and Christi's body shook with each movement of Allie's fingers.

Christi watched -- and indirectly felt -- each of my thrusts. In a way, it was the reverse of the night before. That time, as Christi fucked Eric down the hall, Allie used her hands to stroke me at the same tempo. Now, I was the one having sex, and Allie was taking Christi along for the ride. After our conversation over coffee earlier that morning, I knew Christi enjoyed watching Allie have sex. I wondered if she still enjoyed it knowing that I was the one having sex with Allie. From the look in her eyes, I'd venture to guess she did.

Then it happened -- all of it, all at once. Allie came first, letting out a long, loud moan along with a selection of curse words. I could feel her vagina pulsing around my penis as her grip on my shaft tightened. While the shockwaves ran through her body, Allie kept working on Christi's crotch until she climaxed, too. It didn't take long -- just a few more seconds -- and then Christi went over the edge. She looked right at me as she came, her whole body shuddering as the orgasm coursed through her. She lifted her butt off the ground and bucked her hips toward the sky. Christi screamed in pleasure -- not any words in particular, just a guttural sound that was swallowed up by the heavy, humid summer air.

Between Allie's tight grip on my member and Christi's emotive orgasm, I knew I was quickly approaching the point of no return.

"I'm about to come," I said as I panted heavily.

"Whenever you're ready," Allie said back.

I came after the next thrust, depositing spurt after spurt of cum inside of Allie's sex. A warm wave of pleasure washed over my entire body and hovered in the back of my head before fading away.

After I had finished and withdrawn from Allie's vagina, Allie leaned forward and collapsed into Christi's lap from a mix of pleasure and exhaustion. I just looked on for a few seconds until both Allie and Christi beckoned me to join them with an outstretched hand. I tried to move forward, but my legs had gone to jelly from all the activity, causing me to fall forward into Christi's body like Allie had. My face pushed against Christi's left breast as her nipple -- still plenty hard -- pressed into my cheek.

"Sorry," I mumbled breathlessly as I looked up toward Christi and tried to find somewhere else to put my head.

"Shhh," Christi whispered back. "It's fine." She ran her fingers through my hair and gave me a kiss on the forehead before reclining her torso to a more comfortable spot.

Hot and sweaty, the three of us just lay there, pressed against one another. We had lost any remaining inhibitions by now, having orgasmed from each other, in front of each other, and for each other. It was, in a weird way, liberating.

"Should we head back to the lake?" Christi asked softly, still trying to catch her breath.

"Probably," Allie muttered back as she pulled herself further up Christi's torso and rested her head opposite mine on Christi's other breast.

"In a minute," I said, nowhere near ready to get up and move. "The lake isn't going anywhere."

I closed my eyes and just listened. I could hear Christi's heartbeat, the birds in the trees, and the babble of the water in the river valley below. I wondered whether things would go back to normal -- if they even could go back to normal -- after I left the lake the next day. But worries like that would have to wait until tomorrow. For now, I'd just enjoy the moment -- the three of us huddled together, recovering from our climax, and summoning the strength to drive back to the lake.

12