Weekend Away Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jessica told us about how you met," Angie said after a story of Jessica being the center of a 12 guy gang bang on a few months before, "It seems she gets more of the action."

Brad smiled, "Yeah she does, but I don't mind."

"Really," I ask, "you don't have a problem letting who knows how many men fuck your sexy wife?"

Jessica and Brad both laughed, "Tony the thing you don't get about my sweet hubby is he's a bit of a freak."

"Not a freak honey just a voyeur," Brad corrected with a smile, "You see Tony I love watching Jessica get pleasured, it doesn't matter if it is me or someone else. Knowing the woman I love is pleased is enough for me, plus when that woman puts most porn stars to shame wouldn't you love watching her have her fun?"

"Well I guess," I answered, "but I'm not sure if I could watch Angie get fucked by another man."

"Hey it's not for everyone, but if you change your mind," he smiled as he grabbed his cock under the water and winked at Angie.

Angie blushed but I could help notice how she licked her lips as she looked at where his cock must be under the water. Jessica noticed too because she gave me a naughty grin and nodded toward Angie, "Angie maybe you' like to get to know my husband a little better?"

"What? Oh I... uh... um...," she stammered then looked to me.

"It's up to you babe," I grinned, "but not full fucking I'm not ready for that."

"No I'm not either. I hope my mouth is enough for you Brad," she said before standing up and crossing over to him.

Brad stands up and sits on the edge of the hot tub revealing a large bulge in his trunks, "Tony you sure about this? Because once I pull these off someone is sucking my cock, so if Angie backs out you better get ready to take her place."

"Mmm maybe I should back out, I kinda want to see that," Angie giggled and winked at me.

"Yeah thats not gonna happen," I laughed.

Angie knelt in between Brad's legs and pulled down his trunks and what came out caused us both to gasp. For such a small guy he was packing, it wasn't so much his 8 inches of length but the nearly soda can girth. Angela wrapped her tiny hands around that huge hunk of man meat and started stroking with all her might. As she worked her hands up and down his thick shaft she opened her mouth to taking in his head, I thought she was going to dislocate her jaw as wide as she was forcing her mouth to open but after a few attempts she forced her lips around his bulbous head.

I had been so entranced watching my girl pleasure that huge cock that I jumped when Jessica grabbed my cock through my trunks. She burst out in giggles as she told me, "Relax Tony it's just me. Boy you were either really loving or really hating watching them."

I give her a nervous chuckle, "I'm not sure how I feel to be honest."

"Thats normal Tony, but how about we find a way to distract you," she smiled as she pulled my cock out of my trunks. She didn't waste any time losing her bikini and climbing into my lap. As she lowered her pussy down over my cock I glanced back over at the others.

Angela had nearly half his huge shaft past her lips and was trying to force even more into her tiny mouth. One hand was under the water and based on how her arm was moving, she was quickly working her hungry pussy; her other hand was moving between playing with his hair balls and working over the portion of his shaft not in her mouth. When I looked up at Brads face I was surprised to see him intently watching his wife riding my cock, when we made eye contact he just winked at me.

I'm not sure how long we watched each other get pleasured by our partner when I felt the first signs of my quickly approaching climax. I was enjoying this excitedly strange situation more than I could have ever imagined so I used every last ounce of will power I had to hold off blowing my load.

Brad must have realized what I was doing because after a few minutes of this he said, "Do it Tony fill my slutty wife's pussy with your hot cum."

Having Tony tell me to cum in Jessica was the last straw and before I could even warn her I was shooting my load into this hot married milf's tight pussy. My orgasm caused a chain reaction in the others; as I fired rope after rope of my hot cum into her Jessica pulled me into a tight embrace as she moaned through what had to be a very intense climax of her own.

Brad wasn't lying when he said he enjoyed watching his wife get pleased because as Jessica began moaning into my neck Brad let out with a loud groan and began shooting his own large load in and all over Angela. His first shot he fired directly into Angela still sucking mouth and must have been a big one because she quickly pulled off his cock gasping and coughing. The rest of Brad's load was shot across her face and tits.

Angela must really have liked getting her first facial because as Brad shot rope after rope across her face and tits she started moaning and shaking as her hands worked at her pussy under the water. Our orgasms seemed to fuel the others', as I watched my beautiful girlfriend cum from getting a face full of cum my balls seemed to overload and shot more of my own cum into Jessica, which in turn caused her to cum harder on my cock and watching his wife's pleasure excited Brad and as he shot more of his load onto Angela her orgasm grew in power.

If our bodies were able to we might have continued in that unbroken chain or orgasms for hours, but alas the human body is not capable of such stamina. Eventually our bodies gave out on us and we all collapsed into the tub gasping for breath.

"Well that was fun," Jessica said with a huge smile causing us all to burst out in laughter.

Once we had all caught our breath and our bodies finally would respond to commands, we got ourselves dressed. We sat in the hot tub for maybe 15 more minutes in silence before we finally decided it was time to call it a night. We bid each other a good night and went our separate ways. As much as we might have liked to have another round once we got back to Angie's room neither of us were up to it and were both asleep not long after cuddling up together under her covers.

12