Weekend Away - Wife Offers herself

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you OK?" I asked.

"Keep quiet" she panted in ecstasy, as she began to buck and came again, screaming at how good it felt and how full she was.

My eyes were wide open and watching every single movement, I was ready to explode, but again I was told no.

She continued to move up and down my shaft, her anus squeezing my engorged member.

"You are now permitted to cum" she said needlingly.

I pulled out and took hold of my shaft ready to pump hot, sticky cum across her arse and back.

She squeezed the base of my cock, delaying my ejaculation.

"I told you that you could cum. I did not tell you that you were to remove yourself from my arse. Now get that thing back in here" she ordered.

I was confused, where did she want me to cum?

She took the lead and forcefully grabbed my member and slid it back into her arse, did she really want me to cum in her arse, I began to soften, I didn´t what she wanted.

She began to move up and down, this time more aggressively and I could feel my orgasm building once more. She looked back over her shoulder.

"Cum now, fill my arse with cum".

That was all I needed to hear, as an incredulous amount of my seed began shooting into her anal passage.

As the first spurt hit her anal walls she orgasmed again, this time stronger than ever, her anal passage squeezing every single drop out of my balls.

She stayed in the same position for a few minutes before easing off my cock.

"Oh my god, that was amazing" I said, rather out of breath after one of the strongest orgasms I had ever experienced.

"I can´t believe you just did that".

Her response was simple and concise, "you deserved it for being you, but it will never happen again".

Both exhausted from the events we flopped down on the bed and snuggled into each other before falling asleep.

I woke early the next morning, went to the toilet and had a quick shower, before returning to bed. I drifted back off to sleep and was woken by a sensation that I recognised but not as a wake-up call.

My wife´s head was bobbing up and down my hard shaft. Her hands were cupping my balls, realising I was awake she gave me a beautiful smile and headed back down to my balls, taking each one in her mouth and gently sucking them, before returning to the head of my penis and continuing to take me into her mouth.

"I am going to cum" I exclaimed.

She looked at me lovingly and took as much of my shaft in her mouth as possible as I shot a load into her mouth. She moved up my body, her hard nipples pressing into my chest.

Placing her hands behind my head she lifted me up and placed her luscious lips on my, her tongue parting them, she shared my cum with me. It was a wonderful moment, as we broke our cum filled embrace she swallowed what was left in her mouth and licked her lips.

She jumped up and headed for a shower, motioning me to join her and I duly obliged.

We decided that we would take breakfast in the room, so called in room service, a few minutes later the doorbell rang, and my wife jumped out of the hot tub to collect our breakfast, she gave the room service attendant an eyeful as she stood there in a towel that left nothing to the imagination

I jumped out grabbed a towel and headed for the breakfast table, where we ate in silence and when we were done decided to head out for a walk along the promenade, it was a beautiful morning so we thought we would make the most of it with some drinks along the way.

As she began to dress, she was rifling through the clothes we had bought before she came across the top that I had packed.... she smiled and put it on, leaving little to the imagination, she looked hotter now than ever.

I knew I would be constantly adjusting myself throughout the walk. As normal my wife turns heads and deservedly so...she is gorgeous, walking along.

I asked her about the night before "Last night was unbelievable, but what made you do that?"

She thought for a moment before replying "I wanted you to feel the way that you make me feel everyday".

"it was far better than I thought it would be" she added.

"Well thank you. Is there anything I can do for you?" I asked in return.

"No, you do everything you need to do for me. I love you!"

I pulled her close and kissed her deeply, feeling her bra-less breasts push against me during the embrace.

After a few hours of walking and enjoying a few drinks we decided to head back to the hotel and straight down for dinner and a few more drinks.

We enjoyed an exceptional seafood dinner, and a couple of cocktails in the hotel bar.

It was about 10 when we left the bar, with a bottle of wine in hand, for our room, we had decided to use the jacuzzi bath, for a relaxing soak together.

As she removed her skirt, I noticed that she had been commando, I walked up behind her, moved my hands around her waist before gently brushing her pussy as I moved my hands up her stomach to her neck, untying the halter neck straps, letting the top fall to the floor, revealing her breasts.

My wife helped me out of my clothes, brushing my cock as she removed my shorts, before we got into the hot, bubbly jacuzzi.

She sat between my legs as I stroked her hair and back, occasionally brushing the sides of her breasts, before I reached around and squeezed her tightly, kissing her on the nape of her neck.

She melted back into me, and my hands dropped to her breasts and nipples, which grew with my touch, twisting around we kissed passionately as my cock began to spring to life, pressing into the base of her back, she smiled and raised her bottom, allowing my cock to slid into her pussy, we rocked in motion with the water, the intimacy growing, there was no lust, just pure love between us.

We dried and headed for the bed, I grabbed my wife and spun her round, before devouring her mouth with mine.

Leading her to the bed I placed her tenderly on the bed, leaning in for another lingering kiss, before laying her down.

I reached for her thighs and spread her legs, before kissing her knees and thighs enticingly, moving ever closer to her pussy, breathing lightly, causing a cool sensation against her moistening slit.

My wife moaned, reached for my hair to pull me to where she wanted me, I refused and ran my hands along the inside of her thighs, up her groin to her heaving chest.

As I moved them down, I placed them either side of her opening, lent forward and lovingly kissed her, she bucked with excited impatience. I knew she wanted me, and I couldn´t deprive her any longer, so began to slowly eat my wife´s pussy.

She tasted sweet, and it wasn´t long before I had expertly got her close to orgasm, normally I don´t penetrate her with my fingers, but this night I slowly slid two fingers inside her warm, waiting vagina searching for her G-spot which I found, resulting in near instant orgasm.

She arched her back and grabbed my hair, pulling me closer, my nose now pressed against her engorged clit, I continued to move my tongue in and out, whilst massaging her most erogenous spot, her orgasm continued for minutes, before she begged me to stop.

Standing up I moved forward and slid my manhood into her extremely sensitive snatch and left it buried inside her. She groaned with pleasure and began to rotate her hips, brushing her pussy walls against me.

I took this as a suggestion and began to gradually increase my pace and force of thrust. Having caused her orgasm, I was already horny and it wasn´t long before I pulled my cock out and shot, creamy cum all over her breasts and chest.

She pulled me in, holding me close, my cum covering us both, we kissed with love and compassion for a few minutes, before climbing into bed. We laid watching a romantic film, before she fell asleep on my chest.

I lay awake just staring at the most beautiful woman in the world.


12