Weekend Away with Daddy Ch. 02

Story Info
Part 2.
1.3k words
4.41
13.3k
23

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tvastor
tvastor
48 Followers

I woke up to an amazing feeling between my legs. Gary was on his knees, sucking my cock.

"Good morning baby boy." He said.

"Good morning Daddy," I chuckled back.

He moved up to kiss me, and brought my legs up with him, opening my hole up. I was still open from the night before, and as he kissed me he slid his cock inside me. He gently fucked me while I lay there, still half asleep. It was pure bliss.

After a few minutes he began to speed up and before long he was crying out as he emptied his huge load into my ass.

"Let's take a shower," He said.

Gary pulled out of me and we walked into the bathroom. I turned on the shower and hopped in, waiting for Gary.

"Just a second, I have to take a piss." he said.

"Well wait a minute" I said, "Why not come in here, and piss on me?"

"Are you into watersports, baby boy?"

"I certainly am Daddy."

"Well if you're game I'm game." he said

With that he joined me in the shower, and then gently pushed me down to my knees. As he let loose his hot stream of piss I stared up at him, locking my gaze with his big eyes as he looked down at me with lust. It was quite the picture, this tall hairy daddy standing over me, his piss splashing off my chest while his cum dripped out of my hole. It turned me on so much, and pretty soon I was shooting my own load while Gary finished pissing.

When he had finished Gary picked me up and kissed me.

"That was so fucking hot," He said "I'm never using a toilet again, you will be Daddy's toilet from now on."

"Yes sir!" I replied

We cleaned up and decided to go out for breakfast. As I reached for my clothes Gary gave me a look of disapproval so I went out naked with him. All eyes were on us as we entered the courtyard, and everyone seemed to have the same grin on their face. They had all seen us last night, and clearly they had liked what they saw, since there was not a single item of clothing on anyone.

I sat there at the table, with 5 hungry bears sitting around me watching me eat. It was heaven. After breakfast I decided to go for a kayak to one of the islands in the lake, and asked Gary to join me. Of course he said yes and we grabbed the boats to head out. Before we left Matt asked if he could join us, to which we both enthusiastically said yes.

As he came over I got a proper look at his cock for the first time. It was large also, but nowhere near as big as Gary's. It was maybe an inch shorter and quite a bit thinner, but still a beautiful dick. It hung down from a thick bush which blended into the rest of his body hair.

We set off, arriving at the island about 15 minutes later. We dragged our boats onto the beach and before very long I was on my knees sucking off Matt and Gary. As I looked up at the two making out, I couldn't believe my luck. In a secluded location with 5 sexy bears, all of whom wanted to fuck me.

After a while Matt made it clear he wanted my ass. I willingly obliged, opening my hole for him which was still slick with Gary's cum. He slid easily inside of me and got right to work, pounding me hard as Gary fucked my throat. Matt was clearly pretty horny because in a couple of minutes he was already filling my hole with his cum.

As he pulled out Gary flipped me around and stared deep into my eyes as he penetrated me. He fucked me hard and fast and he too came pretty quickly. As he was filling me up I shot my load too.

For the next few hours we lay around on the beach, tanning and chilling before heading back to the house for lunch. Once we had eaten I spent the rest of the day relaxing and reading, and cuddling with Gary. While I was napping he came and cuddled up next to me, and slid his cock into my waiting hole, and just held it there while we went to sleep.

That evening, after dinner, I decided it was time for everyone else to have a piece of me. I sauntered over to Matt, who was laying down on one of the loungers stroking his hard cock, straddled him and impaled myself on him, in full view of everyone else. As I had hoped, everyone took this as an invitation to join in and gathered around us.

All of a sudden Tom was in front of me, fucking my face with his massive pole, while I jacked off Adam and Liam, and Gary stood behind me with his cock resting on my shoulder. All of this happening while I was being jackhammered by Matt. I looked up at the scene above me, these 4 big bears, all with huge cocks, waiting for the chance to fuck me.

Tom was becoming impatient with Matt hogging my ass, and decided it was his turn. With the help of the other three they lifted me off Matt and held me on my back so that my ass was in line with Tom's cock, which he then slammed into me with no hesitation. He fucked me hard and fast, with little regard for what I wanted (even though I was in heaven the entire time) and had too pull out before he came too soon. I was then put on my knees in doggy style while Adam positioned himself behind me.

In one swift motion his entire 8 inches were inside me as he held my shoulders and pounded me. Gary positioned himself in front of me and began to fuck me face. He held my head in place, there was to be no mercy this time. He didn't stop until he managed to stuff all 9 inches down my throat. Tears were streaming down my face as my nose tickled his bush, but I was still loving every minute of it.

After Adam went Liam, who pushed me to the floor and lay on top of me while he pounded me. Then finally, after being passed around these 4 men like a rag doll, I got to take Gary's cock again. He positioned me on my back in missionary and dove into my thoroughly used hole, while everyone else stood around me wanking their cocks.

Looking up all I could see was a tangle of hairy, sweaty men. This must be what heaven is like.

I could tell by Gary's grunting that he was close to cumming, and everyone else seemed about ready to blow as well. I was the first to go, blowing my load all over my chest. Gary came next, shooting his potent seed deep inside me before pulling out. Adam, Liam, Matt, and Tom then took turns shoving their cocks in me and adding their cum to the growing pool in my hole. By the time they were all done there must have been a gallon of cum inside me.

After a rest we all went to the lake to wash off. While in the water Gary mentioned that he needed to piss, and I knew my place. I got on my knees in front of him while he let loose a stream of piss with everyone else watching on. Gary invited them all to use his personal toilet and one by one each of the men pissed all over me. At the end I was drenched.

After washing off again all of us seemed ready for bed. I followed Gary back to his room and waited for him in bed. He came to join me a couple minutes later and snuggled behind me, his big soft cock nestled between my cheeks.

tvastor
tvastor
48 Followers