All Comments on 'Weekend for Four Ch. 02'

by ScottieDog61Redux

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I'm loving it!

It's so sad that everyone doesn't share in this kind of loving exchange and sharing.

And now to the harsh criticism: At one point in this chapter he describes 'Claire and Rita kneeled on either side'. Should have been "knelt'.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 3 years ago
Two Chapters and we still don't know the name of the Husband

Any reason for that? Well, he is going to have problems in his marriage. Bill is quite happy to fuck anything that walks. He's fucked all three others. Claire is obviously obsessed and adores the fuck sessions with Bill. Plus the intimate, sexy dialogue. This Chapter Bill and Claire have a more than 1 hour morning fuck session while the husband whose name we don't know, turns out to be a 2 minute wonder. First in the morning then again in the shower. 2 min tops. No wonder Claire loves the much longer fuck sessions with Bill.

The only time the unnamed husband get excited is when his bi-sexual bitch boy personna comes out. Hubby then gets another short BJ from Rita who is constantly propping his ego up so that her friend Claire can continue her big fuck sessions with Bill. Bill and Claire continue professing their long time desire to fuck each other and hubby now has to be consoled that his wife still loves his bi-sexual self. Jeez, just get rid of him and Bill, Claire and Rita can have fun filled threesomes. That's what Rita wants: Claire giving her oral sex. Then Claire getting well and truly fucked by Bill. Unnamed hubby is "surplus to requirements" Although he could prepare the drinks and food. Doesn't bode well for the future.

readeralreaderalover 3 years ago

I think I`ll agree with LenardSpencer. It turns to be another of those lw stories, where the manipulative wife, brings a friend as a distruction for the hubby, so that she will be able to enjoy herself with a better male. And in this case that Alpha male fucks anything that walks. On the other hand everybody revolves around Claire. Hubby, the Alpha male, the helping female friend, she is the Alpha female, that pulls the strings and everybody performs for her. Hubby should beter start running. The strory is well written and quite intriguing. Waiting for the next part...

ScottieDog61ReduxScottieDog61Reduxover 3 years agoAuthor
No Name Husband

One of my late father's favorite genre was mysteries. He introduced me to a series called "The Nameless Detective" which I thoroughly enjoyed. Best title is "Shackles". No name for the husband is on purpose, let's the reader fill in their own name. Bill will fuck anything; he's going through a difficult time. And, don't worry, the husband gets a lot more "active" as time goes on. He's still a bit in shock, or perhaps just thrown for a loop. Remember, this is Friday; two days left in their weekend! Thanks as always for the comments.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userScottieDog61Redux@ScottieDog61Redux
Answering some questions and clearing things up... Chapter #14 of the Olivia series will probably be up by the end of January. Travel issues around Christmas, the flu at Thanksgiving, and Christmas, *and* New Year's Day (not thankfully Coronavirus) have kept me out of writin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES