Weekend for Four Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reluctantly, we rinsed the soap and cum away, got out and dried off. Claire had replaced all the towels in our master bath, too, and I thanked her with a lingering kiss in front of Rita, then kissed Rita the same way. One of my college professors would have said I was marking my territory, and she would not have been wrong.

Once we were dressed again, we stripped the formerly fresh sheets off the bed, and I carried them to the washer and started them, while Claire and Rita put the last clean and dry set on the king bed. Both of them seemed perfectly happy, satisfied, to be sharing me and each other. I knew I wanted to have them both together, whether Bill was allowed to watch or not.

****************

Bill returned around three with steaks and fresh fruit and veggies, as well as a sack of red potatoes we all knew would go well with the meat. He cooked the steaks and some potatoes, and we were all very eager to sit down and eat. It was very good, and I helped Claire with the leftovers. Bill bought an apple pie, which we enjoyed a la mode, chatting over coffee.

"So, what mischief did the three of you conjure up while I was out?" It was clear in his eyes that he knew most of it, and was eager to have it spelled out for him.

Claire described it, from the moment he left for downtown Seattle, her housecleaning, washing the sheets they'd rutted on last night, and listening to Rita and me doing the same. Bill's interest was very definite, and his eyes flicked over to me and Rita. I knew the feelings he was having.

When she got to her epic pussy-eating session, and the playing and showering afterwards, he was very pleased. "I wish I'd been able to watch." Turning to me, "The three of us had a great time in bed one weekend, but we never quite got around to me getting to watch Claire's oral talents used on Rita." I noticed that his erection was beginning to bulge in his pants. I wondered if he or the girls had noticed me peering at it.

Rita chuckled. "Bill, that's because you insisted on having your dick in one or both of us the whole time!"

"Can you blame me?"

I certainly couldn't, and the rest of the room agreed with me.

"So, what's next?" That was Bill, and I had several things in mind. It must have shown in my eyes. He smiled, and got up from the table.

"I'm going to change and go outside for a bit. Claire, you have a wonderful deck, and I'd like to spend some more time with it before I leave in the morning." The double entendre was clear, but it was the second portion of his statement that made the most impact.

A look of mild surprise wandered across Claire's face. "Why so soon?"

He chuckled. "That business meeting downtown this morning was fairly serious. Not for me," he hastily added. "Emergency back in Chicago. They wanted me to fly out today, and I told them I my flight was late Sunday afternoon. They sprung for the difference, but I have to be out of here early for a Sunday afternoon meeting." With that, he headed upstairs.

Rita leaned over to me. "You should be out on the deck when he gets downstairs, baby." My wife nodded in agreement, and both of them looked very eager.

Next, Claire leaned in and whispered, "He and Rita were all over each other Thursday night, and you know what's been going on since yesterday morning between us, and with you and Rita." She sat back, hands folded in her lap. "I think he's really interested in spending a little more time with you. In you. After all, you got to watch me licking Rita's delicious snatch, and you owe us." She peered at me with sincere covetousness deep in her eyes.

The thought was very attractive, and the fact that Claire understood and wanted me to have him again made it even more imperative. I rose from the chair and headed out to the deck, removing my shoes and socks before stepping out into the waning daylight. I tried to count the number of times I'd shot my load so far this weekend, but I couldn't keep the figures straight in my head. It had been a long erotic odyssey, and we weren't done. Taking a spot at the railing, I looked out onto the valley below, and noticed the other houses on our hill, wondering how many of them knew about the orgy we had been having all weekend, and how many of them would be jealous if they did know.

The sliding glass door whispered on its track, and Bill stepped out, sliding it shut. He'd changed to shorts and an AC/DC T-shirt, which I found oddly appropriate. My thoughts wandered to earlier this morning when he was gone, and realized this was exactly what I needed. It was cooling down rapidly, but the goosebumps on my legs weren't from the chilly breeze.

Bill noticed my gaze, eyes barely open and looking at him with deep, abiding lust. He chuckled, a throaty, hungry sound, and I knew at that instant knew he wanted it as much as I did. "So, you got to watch Claire and Rita? Claire sure can eat pussy..." His tone was appreciative and more.

"I did, and she can... Rita told me Claire promised she would." Even now I found the vision of my wife, with her tongue and lips probing Rita's cunt, shrouded with her kinky auburn curls, stunning. My pants were stifling around my erection, and I tried not to look down, or stroke myself. If Bill weren't here, I would be jacking myself off right here on the deck reliving the whole episode. "You know how good she is at cocksucking," I said lightly, "and I've heard that carries over to anything oral."

"It sure did for you." Bill loosened the button and zipper, and let his shorts fall off his hips to the deck, revealing once more his cock, which was semi-hard; there were no briefs, just the corduroy fabric sliding off his hips to the deck. My eyes were riveted, and as I watched, he thickened in the last of the sunlight, growing and becoming firm in anticipation, ready for us. He stepped out of them and whipped his shirt off, standing gloriously naked there in the ruddy light, inches from me. I'd been busy the last two evenings with Rita, and even with that I felt like I hadn't had my thirsts satisfied nearly enough.

He stepped over to me and we kissed, him naked and me in bare feet. I gripped his ass, pulled him forward into me and felt him, rigid and hard as steel, against my awakened erection, and moaned around his tongue. I disengaged, and pulled my clothes off swiftly, letting them fall beside his. "I want us both naked."

Bill nodded and we gripped each other's hard-ons, slowly jacking each other off as our tongues met again in a fervent open-mouthed kiss. Even with the blowjobs and his anal pounding of my once-virgin anus, we'd never put our hands on each other that way, and it felt amazing and sinful, dirty and sexy in a way I'd been prepared for all weekend. We stood there in the growing twilight, groping and rubbing and making out. I was ready to burst already, and our hands working drove me even closer, but I didn't want to get that far yet.

Pulling away, panting, I looked at him. "Bill, I don't want to just jack each other off. I want to fuck. I want you fucking my asshole again, want to feel you pounding me, your cum spurting inside me. That's what I want." Not giving him a chance to say anything, I turned and bent over, braced on the redwood railing, looking out onto the valley below in the fading glow of the sunset. I spread my legs, ready for him. "Bill, fuck me." I knew the girls were watching us, would be enjoying me getting fucked by their old boyfriend, and that thought sent a thrill up my spine and made my knees momentarily weak.

His footsteps were deceptively light behind me, and he wasn't immediately there. I was a little disappointed at first, then I heard him unwrap a condom and the sound of him sliding it down his rod. The tip of the condom was cool with the lubrication, and he moved forward, spreading my anus, pushing into me again for the second time in as many months. I moaned quietly as I felt his shaft slowly, surely, move inside me, smoothly penetrating me, until his black pubes brushed against my naked skin.

"Ahhh, fuck Bill..." Having his rigid cock inside me felt wonderful, more wonderful even than I had admitted to Claire the morning he had taken me. I loved fucking Claire, sucking and fucking with Rita and watching Bill deep inside my wife, fucking her so well, with such familiarity after so many years. All of these thoughts made me even harder, and I felt his hands on my hips, gripping me as he started a measured, rhythmic thrusting. The sensation of his erection moving inside me drove another earnest gasp from me, and I faced down and back.

Even after our extraordinary weekend, all four of us playing naughty and intimate sexual games and satisfying unspoken urges, I was still horny as hell, eager for more. I'd let Bill fuck my mouth on Thursday night, gotten an incredible cocksucking from him in front of the ladies, and fucked Rita most of the past couple of days. Even my wife had gotten some time, and my cock in her pussy. I saw Bill's bare feet behind and between mine, his knees and calves flexing while he fucked my ass.

Truthfully, I yearned for this too, and felt no shame over the hunger I had for the slow ass-fucking, the penetration he was giving me. Bill started to pick up speed, plowing inside of me, and he squeezed my buttocks with each thrust, tightening my hole. It felt divine, and I wanted him to keep going. I imagined how he must look from behind, his buttocks clenching with each push forward into me. I wondered how many men he'd fucked this way, but didn't really care so long as he kept fucking me right now.

The tempo of his thrusts picked up slightly, and I gasped in ecstasy. "Fuck me, Bill!" My voice was louder than I intended, but he clearly heard me, as he sped up. My erection was straining, almost vibrating in time to Bill's cock, fucking me out in the open air. If anyone on a neighboring deck or yard cared to look, they could watch me, bent over with another man's cock inside me, and I didn't care if they all saw me being the bottom, being the receptacle for his raging fuckpole, pounding my ass. His groin started slapping steadily against my butt cheeks, and I wanted him to cum, to fill my ass with hot semen.

"Oh, fuck! Fuck me Bill, fuck me! I want you to fill my ass, feels so good, fuck me fuck me fuck me fuckme fuckme fuckme..." The words spilled out of me faster, in time to his speeding cock, and I felt myself ready to cum. He grunted, air puffing out of his mouth with each thrust, and I could tell he was ready too.

Suddenly, I came. Neither of us was touching my dick, but the tremors were unmistakable, and I felt semen stream out of me. I watched in fascination as I ejaculated spurts of creamy white fluid onto the deck. Bill came at that instant, and I felt his cock flex and clench inside of me, and the wonderful feeling of his jism coming out into the condom, his thick, muscular shaft pulsing rhythmically as his moans joined mine and he emptied his balls.

After a moment, his hands pushed me gently forward, and I felt him pull out, his glans exiting me, sliding free. He stroked my back, then padded across the deck, slid the glass door open, and I assumed he was headed to the half bath to wash up. It was all I could do to keep standing, leaning heavily on the railing, my chest heaving with a hunger for air almost as deep as my lust for Bill's cock. I wondered how long that would last, then I felt a loving and very feminine hand on my back.

"That was fucking hot..." Claire breathed the words in my ear, taut with desire. "God, I wish I'd watched the first time I let Bill fuck you... I think I would have sucked your cock while he did you." She kissed me on the cheek, then continued on down my neck to my shoulder. Then, more gently, "You look tired, baby. You want to join me in the hot tub?" I glanced over and saw Claire had left her clothes inside. I nodded, and she helped me into the steaming water, then joined me.

Rita stepped outside too, and slid the glass door shut before striding over, discarding her clothes and slipping into the water on the opposite side of me from Claire. "Bill sure knows how to fuck, huh?" She grinned, her brilliant white smile still visible in the growing gloom, before kissing me passionately. Claire showed a proprietary grin, then took over. I put my arms around them, and felt passion rising inside me, even though I was still weary from the great ass-fucking I had just been treated to.

Rita and Claire stroked and petted my cock, trying to comfort it back to wakefulness. Two pairs of full, mature breasts slid against my chest, and I wished I had enough energy to fuck them both. Rita whispered in my ear, "I loved watching him in your ass, loved the two of you cumming at the same time. I think I loved it as much as you did!" Her lips brushed against my earlobe, and I felt her tongue flick out and trace the outline of my ear.

Claire kissed my cheek. "Fuck, baby. I wanted to suck your cock while Bill fucked you, and make you cum." Her face was swallowed by the deepening shadows, but amusement was clear in her tone. "I saw you didn't need my help."

I just nodded, and both women snuggled in to me, letting their hands roam over me, kissing me on the lips and my chest. Rita sucked on one of my nipples, and I moaned as she continued, rubbing her breasts with one hand, while the other encircled Claire and stroked her soft bottom in the steaming tub.

"Pity Bill's leaving in the morning." The sheer lust in Rita's voice made it clear it wasn't a pity at all. She was willing to share me with Claire, and only with Claire, now.

Claire's hunger echoed hers. "We'll just have to think of something."

Bill came back out, still naked, and settled into the other side of the hot tub. "I have to leave really early, so I'll be up at four and out of the house by five. Just arranged the Uber for Sea-Tac."

Rita disengaged herself from me, and went over to Bill. "Do you want me tonight, Billy? Last night here, and I can make it memorable..."

"No, not tonight. I need some actual rest before my flight. The two of you should sleep in their bed." Bill laid his head back on the rim of the hot tub and closed his eyes.

Rita sat to my side, bookending me with Claire on my right, and put her arms around me. "Guess we have our sleeping arrangements already figured out."

Claire slipped one leg over mine, and slid over, straddling me the way Rita had already done so many times over the weekend. "Our bed is big enough, and Rita and I already know our way around it, and you. Besides, I think we both have some ideas for waking you up in the morning."

It sounded wonderful.