Weekend for Four Ch. 05

Story Info
Sarah departs, then Claire orchestrates a five-way...
10.8k words
4.62
6k
4
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vacation for Four #5

Party Long and Hard

I awoke next to Sarah, as beautiful in the nude as my wife, and as desirable. My eyes, still recovering from our night's sleep, roamed up and down her body, her long thick black hair, her beautiful breasts, trim tummy and glossy black pubic thatch, all on a sea of darkly tanned skin, without tanlines or other distractions. Turning towards her, I kissed her lips, cheeks and arms, and let my palms and fingertips travel down her back to her deliciously rounded tush. It was still dim outside, sounds few and far apart as the new day dawned. I heard hoses energetically spraying down the concrete around the pools, and let my hand brush along the borders of her bush.

She smiled without opening her eyes, made a gratified sound, not quite a moan. Her voice was sleepy, sexy. "You sleep good?" Her fingers groped for my crotch, and she chuckled quietly when they encountered morning wood.

"I did. You?"

Sarah stretched sinuously, and I heard a couple of her joints pop with the effort. "Very well, thank you!" She opened one eye and lifted herself up on her elbow to peer at the clock on the other side. "Good... I don't have to leave until ten for the airport. Your choice, darling... A leisurely morning lay, or would you prefer I blow you awake?"

I suspected I knew her preference, and leaned in to kiss her long and slow, letting the embers catch and our senses prime for it. "Sarah, your cocksucking skills are absolutely legendary, but I think you would like more from me..."

Sarah giggled lustfully. "You know there's no wrong answer, right, darling? An early morning lay, you pounding my pussy and filling me up would be just fine with me!" Rolling onto her back, she spread her legs for me, offering her bronzed body for worship.

Kissing her breasts and letting my fingers explore her moist, hot hole, I breathed in her ear, "On the way there, would you like me to eat your pussy again? Hey, no wrong answer..."

Her grin widened, her voice giddy with anticipation. "That's more than fine, darling..."

I kissed down her stomach and moved between her parted thighs, then to the thick jungle at her crotch. Not surprisingly, she was already wet, and her scent made my heart quicken. This time without the added benefit of a frozen drink, I started playing my tongue over her clit.

Her juices were sweet and musky, and her labia and clit swelled as my mouth played along the length of her slit, from her taint all the way to the fleshy hood cloaking her sensitive pink nub. Her hand drifted down to rest on top of my head, stroking my scalp in time to my slow oral play. I suspected Sarah was still a little drowsy, but in no danger of retreating into any kind of slumber. As I continued licking and sucking her twat, she widened her legs, and moaned when I kissed the insides of both her thighs, trailing my tongue halfway down each one and back before resuming my cunnilingus.

I gazed up her belly, between her breasts, just briefly. Sarah's eyes were closed, her lips parted as I pleasured her. Her free hand played at her magnificent tits, rubbing the dark, stiff nipples, then pinching them between her thumb and forefinger, moaning softly as we both stimulated her body. I was hard again, ready to go the rest of the way, but wanted her to thoroughly enjoy the morning.

"Oh, Jesus... You just keep going, darling. Been a while since I've been treated to this twice in so short a time..." As if to punctuate her approval, she lifted her hips off the bed, pushing her moist crotch against my mouth, her hand still balanced atop my head, not quite pressing me into her twat. I moved my arms underneath her and over her thighs, pulling her into me with more strength than she exhibited, and she gave me a satisfied mmmfff as I moved my tongue downward and slipped it all the way inside.

Passing my tongue between the sensitive walls of her pussy drove a louder groan from her. "Jesus, oh Jesus yes..." She was louder now, more than she had been poolside, and I realized she saved her loud moans solely as a reward for whoever she was with, rather than wasting them on spectators who hadn't helped realize her carnal bliss.

Her hips suddenly dropped to the bed, and my gripping hands were the only thing that kept my lips and mouth on her without interruption. Both her hands were now on my head, fingertips just above my cheekbones, caressing them, trembling with reaction to my efforts. Pushing forward, I opened my mouth wider, reaching as far inside her pussy as I could, I flickered my tongue up and down against the moist walls, feeling her vaginal muscles' involuntary contractions as she neared her climax.

"Oh, fuck! Oh fuck oh Jesus oh fuck oh Jesus..." Now her hands did clutch at my hair, tangling in it, pulling me in further, and I started moving my lips, still spread wide, around her labia and clitoris, still tongue-fucking her furiously. Her hips flexed, her pussy moving down, back arching as she came. Spurts of her juices, gentle waves of them, flowed out of her onto my face and tongue. She tasted wonderful, and I took some of the fluid down my throat, feeling its warmth go deep inside me.

Sarah released my face and arched her back again, then gripped the sheets at her sides with almost feral grace. Her body was inundated with tremors, even as I felt more of her juices leave her and wash over and into me. I disengaged from her pulsing pussy, still leaking onto the bed, and looked at her lying back in the throes of multiple climaxes.

She quivered still when I rapidly moved up along her body, our hips now level with each other. Grabbing my erection in one hand, I pointed it by feel at her slit, felt the wetness and heat, and pushed inside her. Her pussy walls were still pulsing, shedding moisture around my pole as it entered her. Sarah found renewed strength, cried out and grabbed my ass hard, pulling me into her further than my tongue could have gone.

"Oh, that's it, darling! Fuck me hard...fuck me hard..." Eager to please, I moved my stiff shaft inside her quickly, felt myself on the edge, ready to fill her again.

"I'm going to cum, Sarah." Despite my string of orgasms yesterday, or maybe because of it, my cock was ready to unload inside her, and I groaned at the first tingles along my shaft.

"Do it, darling! Fill me up, don't stop, don't stop, don't stop... Oh Jesus oh fuck oh baby!" Her arms clutched me to her, complementing my motion with her own, and her mouth opened to announce her climax. Sarah came again, tears flowing down her cheeks, a deeper emotional release.

I was helpless to withhold it any longer, and let myself cum. Hot semen barreled down the length of my cock, a thick, white flood inundating her pussy as we cried out to each other in time to my thrusts. She held me tight as I unloaded inside her, leaving enough space for me to continue humping, keep fucking her to a gradual stop.

She laughed joyously, wiping away the moisture from her eyes. "God, darling, I hope I didn't freak you out just then. I don't usually start bawling when I cum, but it was perfect to start the day and end my trip." She lifted my face and kissed me hard and deep. "Thank you so much."

I thanked her back with kisses and caresses, and tumbled to her side, both of us still holding the other. "Didn't freak me out at all." I grinned carelessly. "Kind of sexy, actually. Not many women give it their all like that."

Sarah and I slowly unwrapped our arms from each other. She rolled onto her back and looked over at me with barely slaked yearning. "Let's get a quick shower..."

"And breakfast?"

Shaking her head in disappointment, she told me, "No, I have to be downstairs in an hour, so I'll grab something at the airport. We can shower, though." She favored me with a shy smile. "You know, If you weren't married, I'd be tempted to pack you up and take you home with me."

We gently laved the sweat, pussy juices and cum off each other, and Sarah surprised me when she dropped to her haunches under the steamy spray and kissed the tip of my cock. She looked up at me, amusement in her eyes, and pulled me out of her mouth for an instant. "I asked how you wanted to wake up. You were always going to get a parting gift!"

She sucked me quickly and thoroughly, deep-throating me when I came. She swallowed my second load of the day happily before standing and holding me again quietly, arms around each other. After a while, she turned off the water without a word and stepped out, grabbing a pair of towels.

We dried each other off and put our clothes on, and I helped her pull out her suitcase, which she filled quickly. She trundled it to the door and folded me in her arms, opening her mouth for one last kiss before going. She whispered, "Bye..." in my ear as she let go.

"When will you be here next?" I had to know, even if I wasn't, Claire and I weren't going to be here.

"April. Or May. Depends on how horny I get over the next couple of months, how much I miss a stiff cock inside me."

"I would love to see you again, Sarah." I meant it, but it sounded a little hollow, since we'd just been in bed together all night, and she looked at me with a sly, knowing leer.

"And fuck me. And of course get one of my blowjobs!" She seemed very happy at the thought of us meeting again, and leaned in to give me a peck on the cheek. I escorted her down to the office and her waiting ride.

A few minutes later she was in the Range Rover, and waved jauntily at me as they drove off. I strangely felt a sense of loss with her departure, and I wondered if it had been wise for me to see her off instead of just letting her disappear from the resort and my awareness. I decided it was better that I had, and I wondered if she thought so, or had anyone see her off before. I would ask her the next time I saw her.

Once her ride was out of sight, I headed back to the restaurant, hoping to get a little something before they closed for the morning, making it with time to spare for brunch.

********

Returning to the room Claire and I shared, I saw the two sliding bedroom doors closed. Beyond it, I heard low, sexy and very male moans. A voice that was clearly Claire's made an inaudible comment that had at least two other people laughing. I went over and knocked on the door, feeling instantly stupid, given where we were, knowing I could have just walked in on their party. Claire's lusty contralto announced, "Come inside!," accompanied by more laughter at the double entendre. I parted the doors and peered inside to see four naked bodies on and around the bed, my wife looking at the door.

Claire practically leaped off the bed and into my arms, cheerful and joyous. "Baby! There you are! I wondered if you'd fallen into some girl's snatch!"

"Kind of did. Sarah invited me up, spent the night with her."

"Good! She's a nice girl, and I was busy anyway, making new friends." She kissed me deeply. "You're just in time. How would you like to try a five-way?"

"Five-way?" I had paid no attention to the other participants, but my interest was very much piqued.

She nuzzled me, grinding her bush against the zipper of my shorts. "Well, 'fivesome' just sounds silly, doesn't it? Let me introduce you." I noticed the doorway to Rita and Bill's room was closed.

Arms still around my neck, she introduced me as her husband, and gestured around the room. Our first guest, Aubrey, was an older gentleman, lean and leathery, slender without being skinny, as tan and bronzed as Sarah, with a bushy white handlebar moustache and closely-cropped hair. His erection was huge, thick and firm, and one of the women stroked it absently while Claire showed me around. I wondered whether it had ventured inside Claire's mouth or pussy yet, wanting to watch if and when she accepted it again. His eyes were a clear blue, which reminded me of Bill, and crinkled when he smiled in greeting.

The second woman standing by the bed was Cherry, a name I was unlikely to forget. Her hair wasn't simply red, but a glorious mane, colored in a pallet of reds, thick crimson at her roots, fading to an almost sullen purple at the ends, drifting down to her waist. She shook her hair back, and the effect was like the Aurora Borealis, luminous celestial pageantry, breathtaking and alluring. Her pubic hair was the same bright color, but on a smaller canvas without the purple ends. She was Asian, compact but not tiny, well-muscled and of indeterminate age. Her breasts were small, just this side of petite, and she was more muscular than I would have expected. She nodded at me, then looked me up and down; I half-expected her to order me in a drill sergeant's voice to strip, without accepting no for an answer.

Claire's third playmate was also a woman, about our age, maybe younger, and she sat by Aubrey and lazily stroked his erection. Her hair was right at the dividing line between ash blonde and pale brunette, spilling down to her shoulders, and it suited her. Her breasts were full, and I knew they would dangle nicely if she was fucked on all fours, shift eagerly back and forth if I was on top fucking her. Her midriff was a little thick, her hips sturdy and wide, and she smiled at me as if I were a hunk of prime rib and she hadn't eaten in days. "How nice to meet you." Her voice was a silken purr, reminding me of a restive tigress pacing her cage. Her name, I picked up after a moment, was Sylvie.

Claire held me the entire time, making sure her territory was staked out before letting the others wander across it. She cemented her claim by kissing me with abandon in front of the others, and pulled back with a grin. Over her shoulder, still holding my gaze, she called out, "Hey, Cherry, want to help my husband out of his clothes?"

Cherry took three steps to me, and lifted my shirt without comment, or a smile, over my head and off, then felt for the catch on my woven belt, loosening it in moments. Without ceremony or slow, sultry pulls, she dispensed with my shorts and boxers, letting them fall neglectfully to the floor. Claire withdrew, and she stepped in to me, her arms looping around my waist, pressing her naked tits against my chest, running her hands over my buttocks. She asked me matter-of-factly, "Would you like to fuck me?"

Under Claire's watchful eye, I bent my head down as Cherry looked up, and I kissed her, mouths opening and tongues joining. Panting, she reached between my legs and started playing with my mostly awakened cock, bringing it fully erect by stages. We disengaged our lips, and I said, "Yes, I would."

"Good. I'm sure the rest of us would like you to, too." She looked barely restrained, almost savage, as wild as her hair, and played her fingertips up and down my spine.

"That feels good. Mysteries of the Orient?"

She laughed quietly, her face still stern. "Fuck you! No such thing, just taking time getting to the main event, and bringing them back for more... Tempted to make you wait your turn after saying that, but I won't." She took me by the hand and led me to the bed, next to Aubrey, and laid me down before climbing on top, straddling me. Her shockingly red bush was silky, moist with her juices, and she looked back over her shoulder. "Do you mind, Claire, if I take your husband's rod up my cunt?" She sounded casual, as if she was ordering tea and adding lemon and sugar.

Claire's reply was filled with mirth. "Go ahead, Cherry, but don't wear him out for the rest of us, okay?" To me, she said, "Like I said, you're just in time, babe!"

Cherry reached down to grab my cock, sliding it inside her moist hole, then leaned forward and braced her hands on my shoulders, gripping them almost painfully, without foreplay or comment, and began riding me. She deigned to let me put my hands on her hips and help her motion, but it was clear that she and she alone was determining our tempo and depth.

To my right, Aubrey glanced over at us with a satisfied look, before Claire mounted his face and blocked his view. My wife reached up and gripped the headboard, slowly humping his mouth and moustache. Sylvie moved her hand and climbed on Aubrey's cock; settling down on it, letting it fill her pussy all the way up, her face lit with growing bliss. Claire giggled for a moment and wriggled her hips. "Aubrey! Your moustache fucking tickles!" He redoubled his efforts, palming her ass, moving her slowly on his face.

Sylvie had her eyes closed, just riding the immense member she was mounted on. Her moans were quiet whispers of air as she rode him. I noticed she looked completely relaxed, humping Aubrey almost sedately.

"Hey." I looked back at the sound of Cherry's voice. She scowled roguishly, and asked, "You want to fuck me, or do you want to watch them fucking next to us?"

"I want to fuck you..." It felt strange saying it with my wife enjoying a good pussy-licking at my side, but she needed to hear it. They both did.

Cherry 's teeth showed in snarling triumph. "Then eyes front, mister! There'll be plenty of time for you to watch the others, maybe jack off while Aubrey fucks Claire, or Sylvie gags on his cock. For now, you're mine." There was no way to resist that fierce glower, and I almost felt like I should salute. I kept my eyes on Cherry the rest of the time, watching her trim, muscular body undulate to the rhythm of her pussy devouring my hard-on. I still noticed the three next to us, if only because of the growing sounds my wife was making, and the motion of both women on Aubrey, but it was only out of the corner of my eye.

Cherry started swiveling her hips in a small arc, back and forth, pivoting on my cock, and glanced down to confirm, I knew, that I was eyes front and paying all my attention to her. I wasn't accustomed to the twisting of her twat on my cock, and the sensation was both different and alluring. The thick red bush my erection disappeared into was mesmerizing, bright and warm and so wet.

Cherry barely slowed, and looked down at my face and body, then lowered herself onto my chest before murmuring in my ear. "I'm very close, and you're going to let me cum first. Once I'm done, you can cum, but not before..." Her teeth nipped at my earlobe, and she reared up, straddling me again, squeezing her pussy walls around my cock with determination. "Don't cum yet, don't cum..."

I moved one of my hands off her hips and placed my thumb on her clit, rubbing it gently in time to her humping. She gripped it, pushing, it into her crotch, moving her own hand in a faster circle, and pressed my thumb hard against her slippery clit. Her voice quavered with excitement. Through gritted teeth, she encouraged me. "Like that, like that! God, I'm going to cum so hard all over your cock! Rub me and hump me, fuck me...!"

I did my best to keep up, but her humping became almost frantic, and her face scrunched up, a cute little expression as she panted and moaned, moving almost desperately on me. My own climax was rising, and I wanted to play along and cum after her, if only because I had some mild concern what she might do if I disobeyed. She knew, and gave me an erotic snarl as she sped up. "You wait! I know you want to fill my cunt, but you don't get to do that until I'm done!" Her jaw set defiantly, her edict in no danger of being disregarded.

At that moment, Cherry opened her mouth slightly, her face still tight and scrunched, her reddish mane bobbing with each motion of her hips. She closed her eyes and leaned back, riding me hard now. "Oh fuck, ohfuckohfuckohfuck..." She continued her chant, and I was even closer to filling her too early, biting my tongue to control myself.