Weekend for Four Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her first orgasmic exhalation escaped her throat, and she swatted my hand away from her clit and started rubbing it herself, quickly and almost brutally, wringing a climax out of it. Her eyes opened and she leaned over me, still humping and gasping. "Cum in me. Now..."

Her wish was my command, and I stopped holding back, letting my cum jet up inside her bright red pussy. For the first time since I'd walked in on Claire's little party, Cherry sighed in ecstasy, then allowed herself a smile and opened her eyes. Beaming down at me, her stern demeanor vanished with her orgasm. Gingerly lowering herself down onto my chest, she kissed me. "That was good. You follow directions very well. I guess Claire has you well-trained!" Another kiss, and she said in clear permission, "You can watch them now..."

I looked over, and Cherry whispered into my ear again, this time with barely restrained passion. "You ever seen someone else eat your wife's pussy?" It sounded like she was trying to make me feel uncomfortable, or at least confront me with an uncomfortable possibility.

I stroked her back and tush before casually answering her. "Yes, a few times. Men and women. And I love watching when she returns the favor..."

If Cherry was shocked my wife was bi, it didn't show. In fact, it sounded like she was taunting me and that she already suspected, not a stretch given the ratio of man to women Claire chose before I arrived. "You think she'll eat my pussy if you ask her? Wouldn't you love to see her face buried in my cunt, her tongue licking my clit until I cum?" She licked her lips lasciviously, then kissed me quickly.

"I would love to see that, and it's her call. If she wants you, you'll know." I looked at Cherry again and stroked her cheek. "If she doesn't, you can ask me."

Cherry hugged me tight, her affection at odds with the dominating, almost military, bearing she had exhibited when mounting and taking me. "Good..."

Claire was obviously listening, because she reached over to brush her fingertips on Cherry's back, stroke her hair. "Cherry, I would really love to eat your pussy. Soon..." Her hand went back to the headboard, and she moaned lustily. "Aubrey, that feels so good... Just keep licking right there..."

Sylvie continued sedately riding Aubrey's rod, moving her hips in a gentle circle, as if she wanted it to rub his huge erection against every square inch of her insides. She was flushed, taking little sips of air, quiet whispers of her moans when exhaling, rocking along patiently. When Claire arched her back, Sylvie enfolded my wife's upper body with her arms, and started kissing the nape of her neck while cupping and playing with her tits. Claire fully relaxed back into her arms, cooing at each flicker of Aubrey's tongue along her slit and Sylvie's gentle caresses.

Claire came moments later, rubbing her pussy on the other man's face, and I heard her squirt in time to her moans. His arms came up over her thighs, pulling her into him to properly finish her climax off. He started panting, his hips thrusting up into Sylvie, lifting her partly off the bed, to her thrilled coos of pleasure. She threw her head back and sighed loudly several times, while Aubrey's grunts signified his own orgasm. Sylvie softly oohed as he unloaded in her pussy, and Cherry and I watched gobs of thick white cum leaking out of her pussy with each of his concluding thrusts.

While we all recovered, Claire moved into my arms, and Cherry withdrew demurely so my wife could lavish some post-coital snuggling on me. She looked blissful and satisfied, and I reminded myself that was her default facial expression when it was just the two of us together fucking.

"So, Claire, how did you meet our new friends?"

She laughed easily. "Nothing complicated, sweetheart. We were all in the hot tub downstairs after breakfast, me, Sylvie and Aubrey. We'd started comparing notes on our experiences, and Cherry dropped into the water. She surfaced next to Aubrey, and asked if he'd like to go to the cabana and fuck for a while."

Cherry piped up merrily. "Hey, I'm not a complete slut yet! Aubrey and I spent a couple of nights the last time we were here, and he's hung like the Lone Ranger's horse Silver."

"I thought Silver was a mare..."

Cherry, with her orgasm, was relaxed and laughed easily. "Not in the crappy movie version!"

"So, then what? You're with Aubrey?" I thought that made sense, given her wildness and his inscrutable age.

Cherry ran her fingertips over my quiescent cock. "No, not with him, just on top of, underneath, or kneeling in front of him. He's very good, and I was happy to run into him this morning, so I jumped into the water to see if he was available."

Claire looked over at her. "I hope you're willing to keep sharing him, Cherry. I'd love to have that horse dick inside me for a while. You okay with that, sweetheart?" That last was intended for me, and so far I had no objections.

"So long as I can watch. How did you gather them all together?"

"I told them we have a private suite, and I invited them up to join me. Sylvie offered to join, too, so here we all are, ready to fuck the day away."

"What about lunch?"

Aubrey spoke, a gruff, strong voice. "I'm having them cater our luncheon. Should be up about noon, plenty to nibble on between nibbles on each other." To Claire's surprised look, he drawled his reply. "You remember I excused myself to make a call on the way up? They'll cater if you ask, and for a premium price. Same one I paid to be here."

That was a surprise. "Aubrey, who are you with, if not Cherry?"

He laughed hoarsely. "I pay the full price for a couple, but I don't usually bring anyone with me. I like the space, and the complete lack of accountability to a female companion. I'm retired, widowed, and love to have sex with any number of beautiful women." His eyes swept over all three of them. "I'm here pretty often, sometimes two weeks at a time if I'm free. Fine with me to be out here in the sun exercising with a naughty girl or two."

Sylvie's eyes were half-closed, wickedly longing. "I sure liked our exercise, Aubrey. And Claire has another partner for us for when you need a rest." She looked down, fingered her pussy. "Fuck! I'll be right back, have to rinse some of this out of me!" She climbed off the bed and went to the bathroom, and we heard the faucet running.

Claire turned to Aubrey, still snuggled against me. "So, how do you feel about men?"

"Like 'em just fine, but I don't fuck 'em."

"So, three of us and two of you? Would you like to watch us girls get busy with each other?"

"That sounds just fine. And," he glanced at me, "I'm fine with a blowjob from your husband, if he's so inclined. I just don't do that for other men. You understand, right?"

Sylvie returned, listening the whole time. The scent of lemon sage hand soap wafted up from her pale brown bush as she seated herself on the bed to rejoin the conversation. "So, let me get this straight. You're fine with women playing with each other, but not men?" She sounded offended, if only a little bit.

"No, ma'am. Nothing against men playing together, but I'm just not interested in joining in, nor even watching. And I am partial to blow jobs, regardless who's giving them."

Sylvie turned to me. "If I asked very nicely, would you suck Aubrey's cock? Or help me suck it while your wife and Cherry play together?" She leaned over and trailed the tip of her tongue over my glans, down to my testicles. "Would you?," she asked pleasantly.

A gust of laughter burst out of Claire. "I hope I'm not giving anything away, but we have a friend who traveled here with us. A male friend. They woke me yesterday morning to watch them. And then my husband finished inside me right after. I went down to breakfast, and they stayed upstairs."

Sylvie had very obvious bedroom eyes now, and Cherry leered at me. "Really..." She settled on my left, one arm around me to keep from falling off the edge of the bed. "That would be very fun to wake up and watch. Maybe when we're done her you can introduce me to your friend..."

"Bill," Claire added helpfully. "Also, our friend Rita flew down with him, and she spent most of the day with my husband the day before."

Sylvie was breathing slowly, imagining all of it. "In that case I'm so glad to meet both of you; I'm very ready for some more playtime with either of you, or all of you." I had the impression that she was ordinarily very conservative, if not repressed sexually when at home. Her eyes lit up with possibilities, all of them erotic, and probably most of them involving any one or two of us.

I caught her gaze and held it. "Do you like having your pussy eaten, Sylvie?"

She was the first person here who honestly blushed, and it went down to her nipples, which perked up nicely. "I like it, but my ex...preferred doing it with other women, not me. I'd love to be the object of someone's oral desires. Who knows? Maybe someday I'll be the one eating pussy..." Her cheeks were bright red now, and she glanced down and to the side with her admission.

I reached over and patted her hand. "I'm pretty sure you have at least three people here, and maybe four, who would love going down on you, licking your pussy and sucking on your clit until you cum, over and over." Her nipples became stiffer with each one of my words, and I waited for Sylvie to reach for one of us to satisfy her needs.

A knock came on the door, and Sylvie jumped up to answer it. She signed for the food trolley, rolled in by one of the staff, who kept his eyes above her chest before waving a professional farewell. "Food's here," she announced unnecessarily.

We all rose and headed to the food. With two women on either side of and partly on top of me, I was the last to get there, but Aubrey has ensured there was plenty. The trolley's cargo consisted of high-quality lunch meats, shrimp with two kinds of sauce, brie and smoked cheddar, and an assortment of fruit and small pieces of bread. After nearly synchronized climaxes, we were very hungry, and wanted to build up our reserves for the afternoon.

There was plenty left for seconds or thirds, maybe in between more fucking and sucking, and most of the trays were on a bed of ice to keep them chilled for a few more hours. We washed up singly or in pairs in the bathroom, and gathered in the front room, sitting on the two couches. A collective sigh rose up from our little group, content, all our appetites fulfilled for the moment.

We chatted a little while, getting to know each other. Sylvie was there with a male friend, but not one she slept with, she said. They traded off using the room at night, each counting on the other to make friends, and alternate arrangements for the evening. She talked a little about her ex, a man who only kept it in his pants when she was with him. The sex had started good, then faded away as other women caught his eye, culminating with her walking in on him doing her sister and a neighbor gal from next door, together. She'd gotten a huge divorce settlement, and taken a vacation from her work to visit Scandals for the first time.

Cherry was visiting by herself, a unicorn in swingers' parlance, in a small room with a big bed; single women paid the single rate, men like Aubrey paying the same as a couple. She'd retired from the Marines two years earlier, and had been a military brat, moving regularly up through her teens with her parents. Her MOS for seven years had been administrative. Mustering out over a hip injury, she was now fully rehabilitated; I'd noticed nothing unusual about either hip, or indeed her entire body, earlier. Her natural hair color had been raven black, and she'd decided to announce to the world her emancipation from rigid military dress codes by dyeing it in brilliant reds.

Aubrey was the most reserved, mentioned he was wealthy, had always been wealthy since he was young. He'd worked as an executive in operations, retired to take care of his ailing wife. Before she died, she told she wanted him to be happy. Sex made him happy, so here he was.

Claire talked at length about us as empty nesters, our weekend with Rita and Bill, giving a few details about the depth and breadth of our experiences late last year. She didn't explicitly describe everything, but she said enough to fire everyone's imaginations. Sylvie in particular seemed attracted to both of us now. Sitting next to me, she passed her palm along my inner thigh, almost grazing the head of my dick while doing so. Biting her lower lip, she waited until Claire was done before interrupting.

"So, what do we do this afternoon? I'm not ready to be done with all this," sweeping her arm to take all of us in. "I'm actually ready to start again, get my tail filled..." There were several nods and murmurs of approval at the sentiment., but nobody else spoke for the moment. "Claire, do you mind if I claim your husband for a couple of hours? Cherry's already had him, and you get him all the time, so I'd like my turn. Are you okay with that?" She didn't sound confident, but was certainly interested.

Aubrey was seated across from us, Cherry next to him. Claire rose from beside me and crossed to sit by him, turning towards them and reaching gingerly for Aubrey's cock. "I think we can manage, Sylvie." She stroked him, letting it grow magnificently in her hands, while Cherry opened her mouth on Claire's. The sounds of kissing, interspersed with soft moans from all three of them, was very arousing.

Sylvie climbed on top and straddled me, rubbing her moist pussy on my waking cock. She rested her arms around my shoulders, smiling in a very friendly fashion, but I could tell she was playing to some extent at being used to this. She was thicker than Claire, her rounded hips and buttocks cushioning her against my thighs, her breasts moving with each languid motion of her hips. "So, you ready for more pussy?" She licked her lips nervously, and reached for my erection, just now ready for her, and raised her hips off me to slip it inside her.

We rocked slowly, and she lifted her heavy breasts up. One arm around the small of her back, I leaned in to suck on her nipples, drawing a self-conscious giggle out of her. "Don't mind me, honey. I love any attention on my tits or twat." It almost sounded like an apology, and I drew her mouth down to mine for a long kiss.

"You don't need to apologize... I like to hear you liking what I do..."

Looking appropriately mollified, she grinned nervously. "Not used to that, honey. Just take me for a while...but not for granted!" Her laugh had an edge of anxiety to it, and I understood. Boldness in wanting to have sex with me aside, she'd probably never been with a married man before, rarely if at all, and she had almost certainly felt uncomfortable in bed with a thankless and cheating spouse.

"Just relax. We'll do this at your speed. No pressure..." I was trying to be calming.

She laughed aloud. "Oh, some pressure at least!" She pulled herself closer, kept humping me slowly, and it occurred to me she was savoring our contact, and that maybe she was enjoying sex for the first time in years. Her hips moved on me, and her pussy felt warm and slick and contented.

I kept up the leisurely pace for her, felt her tighten her grip around me, just enjoying the feel and the closeness of our joining. Holding her still, I took the opportunity to glance over at Claire and Cherry servicing Aubrey. His cock was easily ten inches long, probably more, and he sat back, arms on the back of the couch, watching the two women working on his shaft. Claire took his head between her lips, but couldn't take him all the way in; neither could Cherry. They started taking turns licking along the side of his massive hard-on, sucking on his balls every so often.

His eyes closed, and he sighed at their attentions. Claire moved onto the floor, and he spread his legs apart. I watched as she trailed her tongue up and down the length of his shaft, while our new friend managed to get about four inches of him into her mouth, then started bobbing her head, out of synch with my wife, who kept kissing and licking his balls and the lower portion of his dick.

The sight was very erotic, and I found myself wondering about sharing a blowjob with Claire, or Sylvie, or Cherry...or Bill. I felt very close to cumming, ready to fill Sylvie up, still wanting to hold back for her sake, her pleasure.

As if she could hear my thoughts, she whispered, "You ready to cum inside me?"

"Not...uunhhh...just yet, Sylvie..."

"What are they doing with Aubrey?" I told her and she wriggled with excitement. "I'm going to turn around, hon. Okay?" She lifted her hips off me, and my cock slid out of her into the relatively cool air in the room. Quickly reversing herself, she grabbed my cock and slipped it back inside, now facing the threesome on the other couch. The swift temperature changes almost made me cum, and I moaned more loudly.

Sylvie panted as she watched the other two women jointly blowing Aubrey, leaning forward and putting her hands flat on the wooden coffee table, almost the color of her hair, raising her buttocks, her pussy devouring my cock as she moved. I put my hands on her hips, guided her speed and depth, wanting her to enjoy this as much as I was already. Her soft moans grew progressively louder, along with Aubrey's masculine grunts, but were still quiet, almost private.

He said very quietly, "Ladies, I believe I'm about to cum..." It was very laid back, almost genteel how he described it, and I saw his balls clenching, ready to discharge another load. Cherry pulled her mouth off his cock and knelt quickly on the floor next to Claire. They pointed his cock horizontally between them, kissing and rubbing it in tandem. Claire's hand barely encircled it, and the two of them rubbed for all they were worth, the shaft wet, slick with their saliva.

A single harsh utterance, more a coughing gasp, left his throat, and his cock started convulsing, announcing his cumshot. Claire lowered the seminal cannon at Cherry's chest, and the first thick spurts vaulted out onto her breasts, coating them with his offering. After three or four pulses, she turned it to her own chest, kept jacking him off to get her share, which erupted readily, covering my wife's tits much the same way Cherry's were already snowcapped.

Sylvie humped faster, came almost immediately, but still quiet, still seemingly embarrassed to make too much noise. I was close, but wanted to see what happened next.

Still wringing the remnants of Aubrey's cum out of his trembling shaft, Claire lowered her mouth to Cherry's chest, opened her mouth and passed her tongue in long, slow strokes, through the semen on the other woman's chest. Cherry, for her part, looked momentarily shocked, whether by the sheer volume of cum on her tits, or my wife cleaning it off her, and didn't move for several seconds, then bent forward to claim cum off Claire's ample tits.

I came at that instant, watching the two of them sharing a stranger's cum between them; Sylvie wriggled again as she felt my spurts shoot up inside. Claire grinned sidelong at me and pulled Cherry forward into a long, sticky kiss, cum dripping off their cheeks and chins and breasts to the floor. Cherry seized Claire, clutching her close as they shared Aubrey's cum, swallowing most of it between them.

The woman on my cock started to slow down, and I saw dribbles of my cum dripping out of her and down my shaft, pooling on my crotch. She leaned her back onto my chest, and I started feeling her breasts, listening to her quiet little moans as I did so. Presently, Claire and Cherry separated, and their playmate laid his head back and sighed with satisfaction.