Weekend for Four Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire looked over at me. "So, who wants the first shower?" She came over to me and took my hand off Sylvie's right tit. "You mind if I borrow my husband for a while, or do you want to keep fucking him?"

Sylvie leaned forward and lifted her ass off my lap, then stood, giving me enough space to get up from the couch. She looked satisfied, and still hungry in a way the catering tray would never fulfill her. "You go shower with him, honey, then bring him back."

Claire and I wandered in and cleaned each other off, kissing and hugging under the waters, but only for a couple of minutes. We emerged and dried off, then she called to the next room. "Plenty of water left if anyone else wants it!" Cherry and Sylvie were next, and we left the bathroom to give them some privacy. Loud, nervous laughter followed us, and I gathered that Sylvie had never showered with another woman.

Aubrey was last, and took as little time as the rest of us, a couple of minutes. Instead of taking a towel, he opened the glass door and sat on one of the patio chairs, letting the sun and tropical breezes dry him. The rest of us ate some more of the spread he'd ordered, and settled down to continue chatting. I needed the break after last night, as well as the latest two women to share me, and I knew all three of them were content to let us men recover our strength.

Sylvie looked up at Claire, abruptly shy. "Hey, is it okay if I..."

"Borrow my husband again?," she answered brightly, showing no sign of possessiveness towards anyone in the room.

"Y-yes... I just wanted to...you know..."

Claire chuckled comfortably. "Sylvie, we're all friends here, all naked, and if I'd had any qualms about seeing you fuck him, it's a few minutes too late for me to object, right?" Sylvie nodded tentatively. "Okay! So, yes, borrow the hell out of him! It's more than okay with me, and he knows I'll be having fun with our other guests the whole time."

I added, "Sylvie, it really is alright. Claire and I love each other very much, and we still have lots of sex, orgasms and all"--I winked at Claire--"all by ourselves. Neither of us is the jealous type, and I for one would love to have a little more time with you. Y'know, while she's having fun with the others. You okay with that?"

"S-sure."

"So, in here or in bed? Or the shower?"

"H-hot tub. She said you have one on the deck."

"We do!" I stood up, offering a hand which she took. "Shall we go outside and make some noise?"

Standing, she gazed into my eyes, then laughed quietly. "You make the noise, if you like! I'm still a little shy about that. I hope that will change someday..."

I led her to the glass door and slid it open. Aubrey, dried now, nodded at us and slipped inside, closing it behind him. Sylvie stepped into my arms and kissed me with longing passion.

"She's really okay with this?" She sounded timid, unbelieving at her good fortune, and my wife's generosity.

"She is, Sylvie. Everything she said about our weekend with Bill and Rita was completely true, and none of the four of us was jealous." I omitted Rita's admission a couple of days ago. "We don't have to do anything if you're still nervous..."

"That's not it. Not at all. I want you to do everything with me. I want it all, and I don't have to commit to going home with you or marrying you or anything. I'd really like a good old-fashioned fuck, and Aubrey is wonderfully huge, but left me a little sore. You're a good fit, and very good."

"My wife seems to think so. Shall we get in the tub?"

She let me go and stepped into the waters. "Hon, would you be a dear and start the bubbles for us? It feels so wonderful, especially naked." Her tongue flicked out of her mouth, and she looked me up and down again. "I really want you, and I'm glad she's willing to share." She settled on the other side of the tub, ogling me.

I tripped the timer, and heard the jets fire up, stirring and frothing the water. After lingering a moment to let her watch me, I used the steps to enter the hot tub, sinking into the steamy waters across from her. I felt a gentle smirk cross my face, changing to a covetous leer. "Willing to share again..."

Sylvie rose from her seat and crossed to me, straddling me once more, then started to talk in a confidential tone. "I've dreamed of you before. Not you, but someone like you, someone who will take me, do things to me, make me feel like I'm a young woman again. I just want to thank you now, in case I forget later..."

I answered by kissing her, and letting her kiss me back, ignoring the presence of anyone else near us. That was clearly why she had wanted me outside, alone with her, and I was willing to grant her that without question. I was also certain she wouldn't forget I was married to someone kind enough to loan me out.

We made out in the water for some time. Her breasts heaved and pressed against me, my hands went around her waist, then gently squeezed her buttocks, driving soft gasps from her throat and into my mouth. She was sedately passionate, wanting what she wanted but not desperate to claim it from me or anyone else. She was also a very good kisser, taking only a minute or two to fully warm up.

She stopped and lay her head forward on my shoulder, then closed her eyes, murmuring a quiet, furtive question. "Do you do...anything kinky?"

"Like what?" I thought about the threesomes and foursomes I'd enjoyed, here and before, and the fact I now enjoyed sucking cock nearly as much as eating pussy. I wondered what she would think was kinky, but I suspected her horizons were much narrower than Claire's, or mine.

"Something Claire was doing...with Aubrey." I just listened, waiting for her to continue. "She sat on his face, and he was...licking down there." She took a shaky breath. "I don't know if she just does that here, or if you do it to her too, or if it's a one-time experiment..."

I laughed quietly and ran my fingertips up and down her spine. "So, you want to know if I eat pussy too, perform cunnilingus on my dear wife? And if I'm willing to do that for you, with you?"

Sylvie's brow furrowed, and she said soberly, "Yes..." She sounded anxious again, steeling herself to be turned down or disappointed.

I kissed her lips, and a faint, fleeting smile ran across her face. "First, I go down on Claire very often. We both love the intimacy of it, and I can keep helping her cum without pausing after having my own orgasm. Second, I would love to do that for you, when you're ready, okay?"

"So, it's not too kinky for you?"

"No, honey, it's not kinky at all, just very intimate. I like to do it, and like when a woman enjoys me doing it." The tension in her shoulders eased visibly, and it dawned on me how delicate the question was for Sylvie. "So, nobody's gone down on you before?" It seemed unlikely, but...

She actually blushed. "My husband did, a couple of times, but he acted like it was an imposition, and I stopped asking. We were married straight out of high school, and I haven't had anyone else, really except here." I felt the lack and yearning in her words, and pulled her a fraction closer.

"Sylvie, you walked in on him with two other women. What was he doing?"

The blush in her cheeks deepened from embarrassed passion to the deeper red of recalled fury. "His dick was in my younger sister, all the way inside her, and the other woman... She was..."

"Sitting on his face?," I hazarded.

"Yes. I realized he liked doing that, just not with me, and it felt awful to know that." I could almost hear her heart crack at that revelation, and knew I had to make my best effort for her.

I gazed into her eyes, stroked her cheek with my right hand, and she closed her eyes and leaned into my palm. "Sylvie, I'd love to do that for you right here."

"Your wife won't mind?" Through the closed glass door, Claire's voice suddenly arose, a happy, orgasmic cry, followed by a low groan, hers or Aubrey's, I didn't care, and I chuckled.

"My sexy wife is getting laid right now, and you just heard her cum. You could go in and ask her for sure, but the fact is she knows I'm out here naked with you, knows we've already had sex once, so she won't have any objections."

Sylvie deflated slightly. "God, I know that sounds stupid asking after she let me do you on the couch. And I know she's enjoying them in there! I just don't want to do something..."

"Wrong?"

"Stupid. I don't want to sound stupid when I ask you to...do that. Do you understand?"

"I do, Sylvie, completely. Just let me know when you want me to start."

She closed her eyes and kissed me. We made out again, and I felt her greater at ease than before. Then she opened her eyes. "Now."

Playfully, I answered, "Now, what?"

"I'm ready for you to...do it..."

"Do what? Go ahead and say it, sweetheart..."

Her cheeks were crimson, not entirely from the waters steaming around us. "I want you to...oh, fuck. Would you please lick my pussy?" Sylvie gave me a faint, timorous smile, then stood up and backed to the far rim of the hot tub, climbing backward onto it. Bracing her hands on the rim, Sylvie spread her legs for me, for herself, and I moved in slowly, in case she chickened out, and also to heighten anticipation, make her want it more. She was lovely, and I couldn't imagine a man wouldn't be willing to give her whatever pleasure she wanted.

When my hands went to her inner thighs, she laid her head back and moaned. "Yes, please lick my pussy..." The last word sounded so sexy and dirty I couldn't wait to start. Gingerly, I lowered my face to her pale brown pubes and kissed the center of them at her clit, barely visible through the kinky curls. She let out her breath slowly. "That's nice..."

Her pussy smelled mainly like the chlorine-infused waters we'd been getting acquainted in, but her womanly scent was a noticeable undertone. I passed my tongue over the hairy slit, up and down twice, and heard her breath catch each time. Moving my fingers up her thighs, I used my thumbs to part her labia, spreading them, exposing more pink flesh to lavish my attentions on.

I let my tongue dive between her moist and desirable bush, and gently started thrusting it inside her pussy, slowly letting it pass along and through her gates. One of her hands clenched my hair in her fist. "Don't stop, honey, don't stop..." Her words were still low, almost shy, starting to rise to the level of conversation. Through the closed glass door, Claire's next moan ended in a lustful giggle, and seemed to inspire Sylvie to greater heights.

Moving on to her clit, I passed my tongue over and around it several times, then inserted two of my fingers inside her twat. "Fuck!" This was the loudest thing she'd uttered all day; I felt determined to help her be even louder. With that decided, I sucked her clit between my lips, then released the suction, continuing with that rhythm, sucking it hard and setting it momentarily free. My fingers thrust inside her in a natural rhythm with my clit play, and her next moan was long and low and loud.

"Ooohhhhh!" Licking now along the top of her slit, above my still active fingers, I swept my tongue up and down the length of her clit and back down again, each time eliciting more of her pussy juices and louder gasps and groans.

Suddenly, I felt both of her hands on the back of my head, fingers intertwined tightly in my hair as she pulled my face into her pussy with impressive force. Her pussy was wet and slick, tasting as good as I'd hoped, and I felt the juices escape onto my tongue, not quite squirted but quite firmly. Her next word was a roar of divine release, uncaring of anyone else around, just the way it should be. "Fu-u-u-uck! FUCK!"

I kept going, my tongue diving into her soaking wet pussy, her hands in a virtual death grip on the back of my head as she rocked her hips, humping my face, letting my mouth take her and fuck her. She responded with ecstatic cries, though none as loud as the first one. Sighing, Sylvie finally released my head and leaned back, panting. A small pattering of applause rose up from the pool and hot tub below to meet her, and she slipped quickly into the water and into my arms.

It took a while for her to recover the ability to speak, and her first words were, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be so loud... God, everyone was watching us, and I feel so embarrassed..."

"Don't be embarrassed! There is something very beautiful about a woman having a climax, in public for all to see. I take it you've never cum before?"

Quietly, face burning, she murmured, "Of course I have! Just not so...obviously." She kissed me tenderly. "I...um... Thank you..." She licked her lips and laughed. "So that's what I taste like!" Her mood was immediately buoyed, which orgasms generally do.

"So...you liked it." I arched one eyebrow to make a point.

"God yes I did! I wish I'd done that twenty years ago!"

"I wish you had, too. It's a shame you had to wait so long..."

Our lips met and she held me so tight I wondered if she would wind up behind me. When she let go, or at least let a little loose, she looked into my eyes, completely satisfied. "Thank you so much! That was incredible. Do most men like to do that?"

"I don't really talk about it with other men, but my wife and Rita tell me most men do, or at least make a show of liking it."

She whispered in my ear. "You know, Claire watched us for part of it."

My wife always loved to watch, and I nodded. "I bet that was when you were getting loud."

Sylvie's smile betrayed absolutely none of the anxiety she'd show earlier. In fact, serenity was pouring off her in waves, and she appeared completely relaxed. "It was. She was smiling, and closed the curtain just before I came."

"Well then, she definitely approves, and I suspect she's happy you finally handled that omission in your sex life."

"I think she's happy for you, too... It amazes me how much neither of you is jealous when you're with someone else, especially when you're watching them."

"All I have to do is remind myself she's my wife, she's flying home with me, and we don't want to break up our happy, sexy home just over getting laid. I like you very much, Sylvie, but I love Claire, and she feels the same about me. Everything going on here is just sex, with a lot of new playmates and friends." I didn't mention Rita, who had exchanged devotions of love with me a couple of mornings ago, and last October, and who I did truly love, as she did me.

"You telling me it doesn't mean anything to either of you?" She stiffened slightly, and I felt her start to retreat.

"Not at all! We just know that anything we're doing is for fun, but it means a lot to both of us for us to be free to act on our attractions to others, without guilt."

Sylvie relaxed. "Good. I know it sounds dumb, but I didn't want to be just some dumbass MILF whose twat you filled before moving down the line to the next one."

"It doesn't sound dumb, and it's not about revolving orgasms. That part is fun, I'll grant you, but we didn't come here just to play Hide the Sausage with strangers. We invited Bill and Rita, and we would have been very happy if it were just the four of us swapping. Very happy to have you here now."

She blushed, then chuckled. "If we hadn't just been intimate, and if you hadn't just eaten my snatch, I'd say you were trying to charm me into bed!"

"I wouldn't say no, Sylvie..."

She held me tight until the tub clicked off a few minutes later, and we went inside to towel off. Once we'd all settled onto the couches, Claire caught us up on what they'd done while I was initiating our guest in the joys of cunnilingus.

Cherry had sat on the couch, legs spread wide, hips at the edge of the cushions, and Claire had started eating her pussy, drawing forth an orgasm and a lot of gratitude. After the first climax, Aubrey had risen from the other couch and slid the coffee table over, kneeling behind my wife. His cock was as big and stiff as before, and he gently spread her slit, sliding his massive tool inside her by gentle stages. It was the largest Claire had ever had inside her; her wink told me it wasn't the best, though.

Aubrey had started very slowly to pound her, very carefully since ten inches was close to the limits of her internal depth. Still eating Cherry's bright-red pussy, she felt like she was on automatic, both enjoying the languid deep thrust all the way inside, and licking the other woman's pussy. Her world had become licking and sucking on one end, and accepting and fucking on the other.

Cherry piped up with how good my wife was with oral, which I already knew, and how sexy it looked to see her friend Aubrey plowing my wife's furrow so thoroughly. When she came the first time, Claire had lifted her head to moan and laugh merrily, glancing up at Cherry. For her part, Cherry had reached down to her labia and spread them for Claire's second mission inside her pussy.

They'd all heard Sylvie's excited cries in the hot tub, and Aubrey ended things by shooting his thick load, still not frantically pounding her pussy. His cumshot had been very deep inside her, and his quivering rod drove another climax from my wife. Cherry had cum three times after having me, and understood when Claire lifted her face and, gently pulling forward to disgorge Aubrey's cock, stood and peeked out the curtains.

We agreed we could all use some more food, and Aubrey's luncheon spread was still there, still cold, with enough to satisfy our other hungers and thirsts. This time, we barely spoke, but not out of any embarrassment. We were, all of us, even Sylvie, comfortable enjoying our companionship for what remained of the afternoon.

Around dinnertime, Aubrey and Cherry departed for their rooms, and I wondered if we would see them at dinner, and how much more coupling the two of them would undertake. Then we were down to three.

"So, babe... Who's on your to-do list tonight?"

Claire chuckled. "Well, I'm going down to the pool after I rinse all the cum off; you two should, too. We should also grab dinner. Want to join us, Sylvie?"

"I'll have to grab clothes first, but sure!" She reminded me of the last kid to be picked for teams in grade school, and suddenly she'd been picked out of turn, and was positively giddy about being included in our evening plans. It was endearing, and she gamely suggested all three of us shower together. Claire grinned and arched a wifely eyebrow at me, anticipating as I was another wonderful evening.

The three of us easily fit inside the cavernous stall, and Sylvie was more relaxed, helping Claire wash and rinse me. When they were done with that sexy chore, Sylvie started tentatively lathering my wife up, soaping her breasts and bashfully reaching down to touch Claire's buttocks and then her bush. Claire's obvious delight seemed to encourage our guest, and she massaged the blonde, kinky curls, getting bolder before playing very briefly with Claire's clit.

I stepped out to let the two of them take care of each other. Drying off, I saw Claire take her in her arms for a long, burning kiss. Frozen in surprise, Sylvie responded after a long moment, closing her eyes and continuing to fondle her, tentatively probing her slit with two fingers. Neither of them came close to consummating their lust right then, but we were both pleased that Sylvie was getting more into the spirit of Scandals, and expected our night, just the three of us, to be wonderful.

We ate dinner together. Rita stopped by our table on her way out with a couple of gentlemen I didn't recognize, gave me a peck on the cheek and we all talked for a couple of minutes. Right after, I saw her wander down to the beach, her escorts on either arm, as the setting sun cast all three of them in a very romantic silhouette. I recalled our first night there with Claire and Samantha with great pleasure, and wondered how far Sylvie would like to go with us.