Weekend Fun Ch. 04 - Monday

Story Info
This is a continuation of the Weekend Fun story uploaded.
1.4k words
4.5
2.1k
1
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monday

I rise early this morning. Always do on Mondays. I shower, shave and dress have some breakfast and then I go and see how my little bitch has survived the night.

I open the door, flick on the light and instead of her hiding away from the light, her head comes up fast. She's kneeling in the cage, her towards the door, her whole body shaking, her body covered in sweat, her breathing heavy.

She glowers at me.

"For fuck's sake get this thing out of me."

I smile

"Why?"

"You bastard you know why it's driving me fucking mad. I haven't slept, It's blowing my fucking head. It doesn't stop, just keeps going, and I can't get it out."

There's a mad look in her eyes.

I move slowly, undoing the cage and then reaching in and pulling her gently out. I take her by the arm and twisting it behind her back I move her to a desk and push her over.

"Fuck don't please. Just please get it out." She's almost crying now, her voice cracking.

I undo the chastity belt around her waist and letting it drop to the floor I slowly reach between her legs and pull the bullet out.

Her pussy is soaked, her cum everywhere, I feel her clit and she jumps as it's so senstive and gives a little yelp.

I turn the vibe off and pulling her upright I tell her to open her mouth. She does, and so I put the vibe in there and tell her to suck it clean, reluctantly she does.

I move away from her, noticing the mess on the chastity device and the floor beneath the cage.

I take a deep intake of breath knowing that our weekend is almost over.

Moving back and removing the vibe from her mouth. I attach the collar and leash and lead her to the bathroom where I let her shower, again in cold water and only for 3 minutes.

When she's dry. I put the collar and leash back on and lead her downstairs, she hesitates slightly, but eventually comes with me.

I take her into the room she was in last night, again she hesitates, a little look of trepidation on her face and in her eyes, but that only lasts a second and then she takes a step forward into the room.

She stands in the middle of the room, looking around, naked, the leash dangling between her breasts, making no attempt to leave even though the door is open and the front door just a few feet away.

I walk around the room.

"Why haven't you fucked me? Every one you've had here has fucked me, but not you -- can't you get it up." She says, sneering at me.

I look at her, raising an eyebrow.

"It's not about fucking you, dominating someone isn't about giving them a few slaps and then sticking your cock into them -- for the most part it's about how you control yourself. If you can't control yourself, how can you expect to control someone else."

"So you can't get it up then?" She glares at me again.

I smile.

"You can think that if you want."

"I think you're a queer and you can only get semi hard by watching others do what you want to do."

I laugh, shaking my head.

"I'm right aren't I?"

I look up at her and smile.

Moving quickly towards her I grab her by the hair and pull her towards a chair, pushing her into it.

"You know submissive sluts, really should keep their mouths shut." I slap her across the face hard and her head slumps back

I move away not bothering to restrain her, and she makes no attempt to get away.

"You queer, you can't get it up can you."

I smile

Moving to the far end of the room and start to move some things around.

"What you doing queer boy."

I ignore her.

I move towards her and grab her hair again, pulling her up off the seat and towards the items I've laid out. I look at her face and her eyes widen.

Standing behind her I kick the back of her knees and she sinks to the floor. I attach restraints to her ankles and then secure them to the hoops in the floor, doing the same to her wrists.

I slowly move the machine towards her and position it behind her, attaching a large dildo to the arm, putting the dildo at the end of the entrance to her pussy and turn it on. Slowly it starts to fuck her

"Oh god, no. You bastard get it out."

I increase the speed slightly

"Please I'm sorry, I'm really sorry I can't take this."

I stand over her and reaching out pick up the large cane. Flexing it slightly, listening to it swish through the air.

I speed the machine up a little faster, and then slowly begin to cane her arse, gently at first slowly increasing in intensity.

Increasing the machines rhythm and the caning.

"Fuck it. Stop, I can not do this anymore. I'm sorry, I'm so fucking sorry."

I ignore her.

Caning her harder now, watching as the whelts start to form. Putting down the cane and pickng up the vampire motorcycle gloves

Putting them on and kneeling by her side, I slowly start to spank her arse.

The small metal prongs on the gloves, digging into her caned arse, causing her to squeal. As I do, I reach under her and with the other glove start working on her breasts and nipples, scraping the metal prongs over the flesh.

"Oh fuck I'm going to cum" She screams as the machine fucks her hard and I spank and grope her more intensly.

She cums as I spank, but I don't let up, spanking her harder and harder. The machine fucking her harder and faster

"Oh shit, please." Little ripples still coursing through her body, cumming again and again.

I stop spanking her, taking off the gloves.

"Still think I'm a queer?"

"Yes." She spits with some venom, her voice broken as the orgasms from the fucking machine still ripple through her.

I turn off the machine and pull it away from her. Slowly deliberately I put a blindfold on her.

"What are you doing, what the fuck are you doing." She tries to struggle again, pulling at the restraints holding her secure.

I stand behind her, stroking my hand up and down her pussy, moving her pussy juice around her arse, pushing my finger in.

"Not that, not there, not that machine up there. No."

I ignore her again. When I finished with my finger. I undo my trousers, standing behind her, I run the head of my cock up and down her arse crack, then, positioning it at the entrance to her anus I push, firmly, but gently.

She screams a little

"Get out."

I grip her hips and slide into her, pulling her onto me, fucking her harder and faster.

I reach around as I do, placing a small finger vibe onto her clit and feel her riding against me. Pumping her arse, faster and faster.

She cums again with a scream and almost collapses on the floor. I manage to hold her up until she can support herself

Slowly I pull out of her, and moving around to her. Gripping her hair and pulling her head towards my cock, her mouth gaping and my cock slides right in.

I start to fuck the little bitches mouth, faster and faster, knowing I'll be cumming soon.

Pushing it to the back of her throat, holding it there and making her gag and choke, fucking her mouth hard.

Pulling out I cum, shooting over her face, into her hair.

I push her head away and stand up and pull my trousers back up.

She kneels there, the cum drying on her face.

Neither of us say anything as I slowly undo her restraints.

Carefully she stands.

I remove the collar from her neck

"Your clothes are there, you can go when you're dressed."

"Can I wash my face?"

"No."

She looks at me, but goes and gets dressed. Then I show her to the door.

Tuesday

I sit at my normal table in the cafe, looking out the window at the passers by. It's not raining today so everyone is smiling. I watch them wonder by.

Then I spy her, a familiar walk, the same dress sense, heading towards the cafe.

She comes in, looks at me, and then comes and sits opposite me.

"Hello."

"Hello."