All Comments on 'Weekend Fun with Jessie'

by dpingjessie

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
jpl7490jpl7490over 8 years ago
5

An awesome story again and how I'd love to Be Jessie, I really don't know how you are going to make a better chapter, what a challenge, but I will be waiting to see with great lust!

Jean

sandymonroesandymonroeover 8 years ago

I really like this Jesse character -- she could be a fun to party with!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great but...

Great but I sense you are a little homophobic...

You try to be very enphatic about not being in touch with her husband.

If you are doing a DP what the heck, enjoy it!!

Photo_GWPhoto_GWalmost 3 years ago

Love these stories, but really, what’s with all the reticence about the other guy? You’re all naked, aroused, and fucking the same person at the same time. To be in that situation and still have some sort of hang up is weird to me. I’m sure lots of guys feel that way, but still...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I guess I don't understand. Still with the pomophobic fears ?

and the fact that she is such a longtime close friend and that the narrator cares about her, but in these intimate moments of passion keeps referring to her as a bitch ?

what the actual fuck?

The guy should be grateful, because he is unworthy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdpingjessie@dpingjessie
In the winter of 2013, I lived out my fantasy of sandwiching my best friend and object of my sexual fantasies of nearly 10 years. It inspired me to publish erotica for the first time; namely, my submission "A Delicious Jessie Sandwich. The Jessica, Part Two story in the Sexplo...