All Comments on 'Weekend Getaway'

by DougnCindi

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
LickideesplitLickideesplitover 3 years ago

Not sure why Sweetie would stay dressed so long at a gang-bang. Nor would I have the patience to BBQ then play cards.

The condo being a rental but Classmate1 being late, then owning it got nicely resolved ... but WHY was it an issue important enough to include? Same question about two other classmate’s living with their families in the same building. Especially if those married guys are the rest of the ‘fucking crew?’

luuv2watchuluuv2watchuover 2 years ago

More character dialogue needed.

daylilygardenerdaylilygardenerover 2 years ago

Cindi had another wonderful time. Maybe at some point in the future...hubby will line up a dozen guys for her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dr beulahthebrit; Cindi, sure is one lucky girl, God, how I would love to swap places with her, though I think she could manage a few more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So 4 guys and 1 girl are considered a "gangbang"? More like just group sex. I'd have thought more would be needed.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

What Doug didn't know was his wife was setting him up. While she cuddled with him the four guys came back and overpowered him. They stripped him and took turns putting him over the lap for a sound spanking. By the time they were done he was crying like the little boi he was. All the while Cindi taunted him. "You're such a pathetic fuck, I decided to change things up. Clearly you are a sissy, so both of us will be fucked by these four big studs all weekend. Doug cried out in horror as three of the guys pinned him down and started fucking his mouth and his ass. Cindi watched and laughed until they traded off and took some turns with her. When they got home the process server was waiting for them. She destroyed him emotionally and financially in the divorce and just laughed and laughed as the loser cried and cried.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous