Weekend Getaway

Story Info
Erotic weekend getaway for married couple.
8.7k words
4.5
6.4k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note: This is a first attempt at my wife and I writing a story together. Every other chapter was collaborated by the other.

Chapter One

Megan was excited for their weekend away. She enjoyed the getaways with her husband, Josh, especially because he had been traveling so often as of late. He kept the plans for this trip somewhat secret, only telling her they were going to the mountains, would be alone, and it would be very casual. Her schedule had been busy too, so the thought of just relaxing for a couple of days without much social interaction sounded fabulous. Josh had packed the car with food for the weekend, and an ample supply of wine.

The drive was enjoyable. They caught up with each other sharing small talk about their kids, friends, work, and life in general, while listening to great music and just enjoying each other's company.

Eventually, Josh pulled off the main road and onto some winding mountain roads leading ever higher into the wooded hills. The car pulled into a gated drive, at which he entered a code and the gate swung open. They drove up a steep drive until the woods opened to a beautiful cabin.

They got out of the car and walked to a side entry door. "I found this place online and knew you'd love it," he said as he entered another code into the door lock. He pushed the door open and let Meg enter first. They walked into a small mud room that opened into the kitchen. It was very nice, with granite counters and a huge island. The kitchen, in turn, opened into a beautiful two story living room with a stone fireplace and and an entire wall of windows overlooking the mountains. Beyond the windows was a covered porch with a deck extending off it.

"I picked this place for one feature with which you will love, head upstairs and see."

Meg headed up the stairs and caught her breath as she emerged into a loft over the living room that was lined with full bookshelves, leather sofas, and it's own fireplace. It was her idea of heaven, and it also had a view of the mountains through the large living room windows. Josh came up behind her.

"Do you like it?" He asked as he wrapped his arms around her from behind.

"Yes, it's perfect," she said as she enjoyed being wrapped against him. "I can't wait to have my coffee up here in front of a fire."

"I figured that would be your response," he said, laughing lovingly at her predictability.

They went back downstairs to the master bedroom, which had a king size four post bed and a huge master bathroom with an oversized jet tub. Megan's heart fluttered a bit thinking of the things her husband had planned in both.

After settling in and building a nice fire in the living room to cut the chill of the winter air, Meg relaxed on the couch with a glass of wine while Josh cooked dinner.

"This is so peaceful and relaxing," Megan said, "definitely the kind of place I could see is in part time when the kids are grown and gone." A bit of a pained look crossed her face as she thought about that statement and soon becoming empty nesters.

"I couldn't agree more, but I'd want something a bit bigger so the kids could all visit at once." He had caught the pained look on her face, but saw it brighten up at his statement. "Dinner is served, madame."

Their dinner conversation focused mostly on their kids. How great they were. Their individuality. Where they were headed in life. Where they might end up. It slowly transitioned to their relationship. How much they loved and appreciated each other. How nice it was to be alone for a weekend. They talked about bucket list items and places they wanted to travel. As always, Josh found himself falling in love with her all over again. The wine flowed freely and they found themselves flirting with each other like the young couple they had once been.

After dinner, Josh insisted on cleaning up and Meg went back to the couch. He was getting excited in anticipation of the evening he had planned. Sometimes this would backfire on him, as he would get excited and Megan's timid, anxious nature would dampen, or derail, those plans, leaving him a little heartbroken. However, he hoped that a few glasses of wine and the first part of his surprise would alleviate that. He suggested that Meg go put on some pajamas so they could relax in front of the fire. She eagerly agreed and bounced happily to the bedroom.

As he finished cleaning the dinner mess he heard her come back into the room. He turned and was greeted with the sight of her in a set of white satin pajamas he had never seen before. The top was not tight, but tight enough to accentuate her amazing breasts, and the two low buttons laid it open just enough to see their fullness. He could see her erect nipples poking through the fabric, telling him that she was excited to show him the outfit. The bottoms were high cut shorts that showed off her great legs, hips, and ass. From the looks of it, she was not wearing anything under them. Apparently she had surprises of her own.

A wry grin came across his face. ""Wow, you look amazing!" She beamed and smiled shyly, happy that she had impressed him. He felt a twitch in his pants and grew even more excited.

"Let me pour you another glass of wine, and I'll go change too." She plopped down on the couch as he filled her glass and brought it to her. He leaned over and kissed her lightly on her neck, just below her earlobe. A bolt of lightning shot through her body, straight from the point he had kissed her down through to her toes. She felt her nipples harden and her lips parted to draw in a deep breath.

"I'll be right back," he said as he turned and went to the bedroom. His evening attire was less sexy for sure, just a pair of athletic shorts and a tee shirt. He pulled off his shirt, pants, and underwear. His cock was already swollen, but not yet hard. He pulled on it, stretching it for the exercise he hoped awaited.

Josh came back into the living room carrying a couple of things. This always made her nervous. He sat next to her and opened a small baggie. "I brought us something to enjoy this evening," he said as he pulled two gummy cubes from the bag. "I only want you to eat half since you've already had a few glasses of wine. Don't want you falling asleep on me." She took the gummy immediately and ate it, which surprised him. He popped one in his mouth and chewed it. "I also brought us something to watch, since this place doesn't have cable or internet. She shifted uncomfortably and he could sense her get tense. "Don't worry, it's not porn," he said to ease her mind.

He stood popped a DVD into the player next to the television and hit play on the remote. He threw another log on the fire, went to the kitchen and grabbed his wine glass and the open bottle, then returned to the couch, sitting up against her so she could cuddle. Fifty Shades Of Grey started to play.

"I thought you said it wasn't porn," she said.

"It's not. This is just a mainstream movie with lots of sex".

She cuddled back into him and they watched in silence as they sipped their wine. A while later the movie came to its first sex scene. He felt her shift slightly as her breath grew more rapid. He could see her nipples were hard and, from his vantage point, could see down her top where one breast lay almost full exposed. He could feel his cock swell with excitement.

"I'm not sure if it's the gummies, the movie, or just being here with you, but I'm feeling super horny right now," she murmured softly. This caught him off guard because she was not usually one to talk about being horny, or even text about it.

"It's only going to get better," he said, trying to build the anticipation.

The movie played on, and Josh became keenly aware that the effects of the gummy had set in. His mind and body were entirely relaxed. He felt himself sink further into the couch and pulled Meg closer. A steamy sex scene started on the movie and after a couple of minutes he felt Meg move slightly.

Her hand had slipped down between her legs and she was lightly caressing herself through the pajama bottoms. Her eyes were fixed on the movie and her mouth opened slightly as her breath quickened. His cock sprung to life as he focused on her rather than the movie. Her hand raised slightly and slipped beneath the waist band of the shorts. A soft moan escaped her lips as her fingers touched her pussy for the first time. She was wet, and her fingers slid easily between her slit. She moaned again as her fingers found her swollen clit and circled it lightly.

Josh shifted slightly to get a better view. She turned her head slowly locking eyes with him, but closed them and laid her head back on his shoulder. She let her hand continue to work in small circles beneath the shorts and felt the wetness and heat of her pussy increase. Her hand stopped and she lifted her hips from the couch, pulling her shorts down. She slid them down her legs and flicked them off with her feet. As she settled back against Josh, she spread her legs wide and her hand returned to her now exposed pussy.

He could see her wetness glistening on her pussy lips, as her finger worked circles around her clit. Josh could feel his cock throbbing in his shorts. He slipped his free hand inside the shorts and let his finger trace the precum around the swollen head. His entire body vibrated as he watched Meg pleasuring herself. Meg slowly buried two fingers deep inside herself, and let out another moan as they slid inside. She sunk them several more times, harder and deeper each time, and became aware that he was also playing with himself. This turned her on even more as she finger fucked herself. She pulled the fingers from her dripping wet hole and turned her head to look into his eyes. She lifted the fingers to his lips and traced her juices around his lips. He opened his mouth eagerly sucked her delicious wetness from the fingers.

Megan sat up and rose to her knees on the couch. She slipped the pajama shirt up and off. Her hands traced down her breasts and she pinched one nipple, sending a shockwave straight to her pussy. She leaned down and pulled at the waste band of Josh's shorts. He accommodated by lifting his hips as she pulled the shorts down. His swollen cock sprung out of the shorts and she could see precum dripping from it. Her head lowered and her tongue swirled around the head of his cock, licking the precum from it. She loved the taste of it and licked eagerly for more. Her lips took in the head of it, and she swirled her tongue around it inside her mouth. He let out a groan of pleasure as she did. She took more of it into her mouth and started to blow him with increased pace.

He was always amazed at how good Meg was at giving head, and thought she truly enjoyed it. He was even more amazed when, this time, she started deep throating his cock. Her hand had slipped back between her legs. Moans of pleasure were stifled little gags as she tried to take his entire member down her throat. He felt the tension in his balls grow, watching her play with herself as she blew him. The climax hit him hard and without thinking he put his hand on the back of her head, forcing his cock deeper down her throat as he came.

She could feel the cum shoot down her throat, and she loved it. She lifted her head and licked his shaft clean on the way. Her fingers continued to work her sopping wet cunt and she moaned deeply as he left her mouth.

Josh pushed her away and rose from the couch. He roughly flipped her to her back and pulled her hips to the edge. He got down on his knees and spread her legs before him. He looked up at her and noticed that her mascara had run down her cheeks while she had been gagging on his cock. "So fucking hot," he thought to himself. He lowered his face between her spread thighs. Her pussy was swollen with pleasure, and he could see her juices dripping from it and running down the inside of her thighs. He hadn't seen her this wet since they were younger and he grew even more aroused because of it. He let his tongue trace the outside of her pussy lips, lapping up her juices. He took a deep breath of her and almost animalistically drove his tongue into her wet cunt. He licked the entire length of her pussy before settling his tongue on her swollen clit. He circled it slowly and she responded by bucking her hips into the air, driving his mouth against her, with a loud moan of pleasure. He sucked her clit into his mouth and flicked it lightly with his tongue. She melted back into the couch. His circles quickened with a bit more pressure. He stopped and brought two fingers to his mouth, licking them. Gently, he slid his fingers into her wet hole. As they slid in, she pushed herself down against them and moaned. His tongue returned to her clit and his fingers began to slide in and out of her, hooking upwards and finding her g-spot with each stroke. Meg was normally not very vocal during sex, but she began to moan loudly as he finger fucked her and ate her pussy. Each time he drove his fingers harder and deeper, and she was loving it. Her juices gushed on his hand and face. His tongue pushed firmly against her clit and he timed his fingers with the circles around it. Her own fingers stroked and pinched her nipples as she moved her hips in time with him. The orgasm was amazing. She screamed as wave after wave of pleasure spread through her body. Her legs shook and she fought to catch her breath.

"Oh my god," she said breathlessly, "I need you to fuck me!"

Josh sat on the couch and slid down, bringing his hips to the edge. His cock stood rock hard and throbbing. Megan lifted herself from the couch and straddled him. Her juices ran down her thighs and dripped from her spread lips. She began to lower herself onto him.

"Go slowly, I want you to feel every inch of me sliding into you," he said commandingly.

Meg obeyed. She moaned lightly as the head of his cock entered her. It was all she could do to keep herself from driving down onto him, but she went as slowly as she could, savoring the entire length of his cock sliding into her. When she was finally fully impaled upon him, she whimpered.

Josh grabbed the back of Megan's head as fully took him in and forced his tongue into her mouth. They kissed deeply and passionately, wrestling each other's tongue hungrily. She began to rock her hips, driving her pussy into him as they kissed. She pulled her face away and began to fuck him feverishly. Lifting, falling, and driving his cock deep into her. She stared into his eyes as she fucked. She felt amazing. She hadn't felt this untamed since college and she loved it. A soft moan escaped her every time she fell back onto him.

Suddenly, Josh laced his arms beneath her legs and took control of her. He used her own weight to drive his cock even deeper. She let out a little cry of joyous pain as his cock stretched her and drove into the depths of her vagina. He began to grind her back and forth. The head of his cock was hitting her cervix and creating a sensation she hadn't felt. His shaft was hitting her G-spot at every stroke.

"Oh. Oh. Oh god. Fuck me Josh," she screamed as she came again on his cock. She had never been a squirter, but felt something release inside of her with this powerful orgasm. Juices sprayed from her pussy, coating Josh's torso and legs.

"Oh god, yes. Cum for me Megan. Cum all over me," he said breathlessly as he continued to fuck her harder than ever. His hips bucked and he drove his cock deep inside her, releasing spurt after spurt of cum. She screamed again as he drove into her, and could feel his cum filling her. This drove another orgasm through her body and she shook uncontrollably as she squirted all over him again.

She collapsed onto him as he released her legs. They both panted breathlessly in pure ecstasy. His lips found hers and kissed her passionately.

"I love you so much. That was absolutely amazing," he said staring into her soul. "Quite a start to the weekend." He smiled as he arose with her still on his lap. She wrapped her legs around him and he carried her to bed.

Chapter 2

The next morning, Meg looked shyly at Josh as they woke up and said their good mornings. She knew he was surprised at how "into" their evening she was. She usually felt nervous about showing how very turned on she was by him, but slowly as she grew older and more confident, she became more responsive and even assertive during their intimate moments.

"What should we do today?", Josh asked. The day was wide open. It was perfect, sunny, cool, and unplanned. "Let's hike", Meg said. They slowly sipped their coffee, still feeling the afterglow of the evening before. Then they dressed for a morning hike, but Meg had a plan.

Both Josh and Meg were outdoorsy and sporty enough to enjoy a difficult hike. They chose one that was much harder than a daily trek, and after an hour, the sun was beating down on them. Meg took off her shirt and was down to a sports bra, which josh didn't mind. She brushed up against him and felt just how excited he was to see her glistening from the exercise and the sun.

"Are you ready for lunch?", Josh asked, and as usual, he had planned a full picnic lunch, complete with a crisp cool bottle of Pinot Grigio and some of their favorite nibblers. Between the wine and the altitude, Meg was feeling a little tipsy. And tipsy equals bold.

"How about we play a game?", she asked. Of course, never one to shy away from a challenge, Josh was game.

"Truth or dare?" She said. She had a plan of her own.

To start, they both said truth. It was the easiest segue into the afternoon, and truly, there were few secrets between them, but they always both were slightly turned on by hearing about the adventures of each other's past. The thought of it alone made Meg wet. She knew if she had another glass of wine, she'd be prime for an adventure.

Finally, she said "dare". And you never dare Josh. In the near distance, they could hear others making the difficult trek up the trail. This wasn't for beginners or families, so he knew it was a safe bet.

"Take your top off", he dared. She knew they were close enough to the trail that anyone walking by would see her through the brush. But she did it. She peeled the sweaty sports bra off and laid in the sun, squinting and feeling semi nervous and semi turned on that anyone and everyone walking by would see her pink nipples plush and at attention. She giggled. Now it was his turn. "Dare", he said. She thought for a moment, still shirtless and in the warm glow of sunshine. "Suck my tits", she said. He was taken aback. She rarely if ever said anything dirty to him. But he didn't hesitate. He leaned over and took his time, swirling his tongue over each nipple and then sucking hard enough to make her yelp. She heard a gasp in the distance. She knew they were being watched, but that made it even hotter. He stopped just at the point where she was going to tell him she was ready ready to be fucked but she knew he wouldn't give in. She was his now. He had the power. "Dare" she said. She knew it was risky, but she was so hot and so wet, all she could think of was what would he say next and how much closer he was to taking her right there and then. She wanted his cock and that was her driving force.

"Play with yourself", he said. She was more than ready. She slid down her LuLuLemon leggings that were already tight and sweaty against her skin, but she had a surprise for him. She was finally wearing the panties he had bought for her months ago, the ones that were open in the middle. She didn't even need to take them off. She opened her legs wide in front of him, stuck two fingers in her mouth and then pushed them into her slit. It was already wet and swollen, but she couldn't get them in fast enough. He watched as she teased her clit and pushed her fingers deep into her pussy to get as much juice as possible. She knew he could hardly stand to watch. She was also acutely aware that there was a small crowd on the trail watching. It turned her on even more. And she was softly moaning as she continued to touch herself. Josh couldn't take it either, he started to rub himself outside of his shorts, and she was sure he was wet with his own juices in anticipation'