Weekend Getaway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The winery was beautiful, and it was a gorgeous day - cool and sunny, so they opted to sit at an outdoor table. Meg sat down and josh went to get their first tasting and a charcuterie board. A few mins later he returned. "Did you see the girl who does the pours?", he asked. She hadn't, but she looked over. She was beautiful, with long legs, long hair, and an intricate tattoo that looked to cover her entire arm. Her first instinct was jealousy. "What about her?", Meg asked cautiously. "She can't stop staring at you", he said. Meg thought he was teasing, giggled a little and they continued to enjoy the day.

The afternoon passed and after a few flights of wine, Meg wanted to show him her surprise. So when Josh returned with another round, she positioned her chair so that she was facing him and as he walked toward her, she gave him the full Sharon Stone treatment, slowly uncrossing and recrossing her legs, with enough pause that he could not miss the view. His eyes went wide and he smiled. "Well hey there", he said. What she didn't realize was that she had also given a full show to the beautiful girl working at the winery. And she had also liked what she saw.

They finished their wine, and now they were both anxious to get back to the cabin, a little tipsy and a little horny. Meg looked down at the receipt from the day after josh had paid it as they walked out. It was now nearly 6pm and the sun was starting to go down. She gasped when she saw what was written on it. "I'm new in town and you two are adorable. If you are looking for company tonight, call me. I would love to make some friends". Next to it was a name, Sasha, and a phone number. She decided to keep this little secret to herself, but on the way home she texted the number and told Sasha they would love a new friend and she was welcome to join them later that evening at their cabin for a movie or some hot tubbing.

They made their way back to the cabin, and Meg knew this was likely to be the next chapter of their adventure. She was nervously excited to surprise josh, who had no idea what was in store. They got settled back in, ate a quick bite, and started a movie when they heard a knock on the door. Josh was stunned when Meg said "we have a friend joining us this evening", and even more

Stunned when he opened the door and it was Sasha, the beauty from the winery. She had two bottles of their favorite wine from the afternoon in tow. Soon enough they were all lounging on the couches, drinking wine, laughing and becoming fast friends. Meg realized quickly that Sasha wasn't just watching her, she was also into josh, and she noticed how she looked into his eyes intently every time he spoke, leaned in to touch his arm, and brushed up against him. Meg suddenly felt like this wasn't as scary as she thought it would be. They were all friends here. "Anyone up for a hot tub?", she asked to A resounding chorus of yes's. No one had suits, so they quickly undressed and hopped in the tub, watching the steam rise up, more wine glasses in hand. She felt Sasha's hand on her thigh almost immediately, but from the look onJosh's face, she also had a hand on his thigh, and likely it was even higher. She looked at Sasha and boldly said "you can kiss him if you want". Josh looked at meg with raised eyebrows as if to ask if she was sure. Meg nodded. Sasha rose up so that her perky breasts were at full attention in the cold air. She still had remnants of tan lines from her summer, and she sat on top of Josh's lap, pulling him into a deep and passionate kiss. Then she pulled slightly back and the kissing continued but this time, he took each of her nipples in his mouth one at a time, teasing and then sucking. This was always Meg's biggest turn on during foreplay and watching all the time and attention josh was giving her nipples, made her ache with want.

"Meg's turn", he said quickly. She thought he meant her turn with him, but Sasha had another plan. She pulled Meg over by the arm and began to kiss Meg's neck and slowly make her way down to her breasts, sucking and licking them just as josh had done for her.

"Let's go to the bedroom", she said, and they all got up and walked quickly inside.

Meg and Josh finally had their turn, kissing one another while Sasha played the third role, making sure no one was left behind. She would expertly stroke Josh's cock with one hand, and then take it deep into her mouth, sucking it long and hard, and she was two fingers deep into Meg's wet pussy with the other, pulling them out and then circling her throbbing clit. Neither of them could hold on much longer. They looked into one another's eyes and both knew it was Sasha's turn. Without a word, Meg went to her breasts and sucked, licked and savored while josh went down to her pussy, using both his hands and his mouth. She was moaning softly and bucking to fuck his hand as he also sucked her clit.

They knew she was close, but what next. There were three of them. And Meg wasn't sure she wanted to watch her husband with another woman. Sasha somehow knew. She said softly, "I'll watch you two fuck." Before she could even finish the sentence, josh had turned Meg over on all fours and was deep inside of her, with his hands reaching around front rubbing her clit as well. Sasha laid at the foot of the bed, legs splayed wide open and fingered herself expertly, her eyes locked on the josh and meg fucking, all of them screaming in ecstasy as they came together.

A tangled group of naked legs and arms, between the wine and the sex, they all dozed off quickly. In the morning, there was no sign of Sasha, but a note on the table that said "thanks for being my first friends here, let me know if you ever come back this way xo Sasha".