Weekend Getaway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok your turn", she said.

"Fuck me", he said..

She was waiting for this. She knew they had an audience and she was ready to show them what she had.

She got up and peeled her panties off, completely naked in the woods. It felt appropriate as she knew it was Josh's favorite place.

She pulled him over to her and took his pants off and decided to give him a little treat before the main event. On her knees, she took his cock deep into her mouth, sucking and playing with the shaft and balls. But she didn't want him to come yet. She pulled him down to the ground, sitting on top of him. She took the tip of his hard cock and played with it, pulling it to her and rubbing it slow at first and then fast against her clit. She couldn't wait anymore:

The audience, the day, the cock in her hand, it was all too much,... just as she was about to come she sat down on the cock, exploding inside and pulsing with an intense orgasm. She knew he felt the waves of her orgasm on his cock and rode him as hard as she could. He pinched her nipples and she came again, this time with him. They both shuddered, sweaty and exhausted. In the background, they heard faint claps. Apparently their audience enjoyed the game as much as they did.

Chapter 3

They returned to the cabin after their morning adventures and decided to clean up and go into the nearby mountain town to wander around. Josh was emptying their pack in the kitchen, so Meg decided to go ahead and shower.

She headed into the master bath and started the water in the large walk-in shower. She peeled of her sweaty clothes and took a moment to admire herself in the mirror wearing the crotchless panties she had worn. Josh had asked her to quit shaving her pussy, and her dark bush was coming in nicely. She smiled knowing that he was always thinking about her, and that she loved to please him.

Steam started to roll from the shower and she stepped in. Josh walked in as she washed her hair. He stood and admired her sexy body through the glass door. Quickly, he shed his own clothes and joined her in the shower. He stood behind her and wrapped his arms around her waste, pulling her back and positioning his now erect cock between her beautiful ass cheeks. He kissed her neck, down her shoulders, and back up to her earlobe. She tilted her head to him and let out a soft sigh. He ran his hands softly from her hips, up over her stomach, and to her breasts. He cupped and massaged them gently, brushing across her nipples and making them harden. He spun her around and pulled her close. His lips met hers and they kissed passionately under the running water for several minutes.

Meg pushed him back and looked down at his cock, which was pointing stiffly at her. "Let's save that for tonight," she said, gesturing at his member.

"What? I just came in here to help you clean up," he said with a devilish grin. He reached past her and grabbed the soap, and began to lather her body. She stood still and let him. He took his time, slowly working soap across ever inch of her body. He even got down on his knees to wash her legs and feet. She grabbed the soap and returned the favor, lingering to stroke his soapy cock and balls. She could feel her pussy tingle and knew that if she didn't quit she would need sex. She turned and rinsed quickly, then opened the door and grabbed a towel, bringing the shower to an end before it led to more.

Josh finished as well, his cock slowly going flaccid as he dried off. They both got dressed, then jumped in the car to head to town. They spent the remainder of the day perusing local shops and trying a couple of microbreweries, and had a lovely dinner at a small restaurant. Their dinner conversation lingered on their intimate evening before, and adventurous morning that day. Both grew aroused as they openly discussed how much they had enjoyed it all, and loved each other.

They drove back to the cabin after dinner. The air had chilled, and Josh lit fires in all of the fireplaces. He opened a bottle of wine, turned on some music and, being the dorks they are, they decided to play a game of Scrabble in the library loft. Meg went to change into pajamas, emerging in simple PJ shorts and a sweatshirt. She went upstairs while Josh threw on his shorts and a tee shirt. He grabbed the bottle of wine and went upstairs where she had already set up the game.

"Do you have any more gummies?" She asked grinning. He pulled the baggy from his pocket as if he'd read her mind. They ate their cubes and Josh said, "How about a little wager on the game?"

"What did you have in mind?" She said nervously.

"If I win, I control the evening. If you win, you control it. But the loser has to agree to whatever the winner wants to do, within reason."

She eyed him anxiously, playing out a thousand scenarios in her head that he might concoct. "Ok, deal," she said somewhat nervously.

The game ensued and they were pretty evenly matched for most of it. That is, until the bag was nearly empty and Josh played a high scoring word that she knew sealed the match. The effects of the gummies had already taken hold and both of them were very relaxed, enjoying the music and their time together.

Josh stood up. "You chill up here for a few minutes until I call you down." Her stomach fluttered at the thought of what he might have up his sleeve. He went downstairs and she could here him tinkering around for several minutes. She grabbed a book off a shelf and perused it to occupy herself.

He finally called for her and she went downstairs. The lights had all needed turned off, chill music played in the background, candles were lit everywhere and incense burned next to the fire. She was impressed. He sat on the couch watching her approach.

"Set your wine glass down on the table and stand in front of the fire," he ordered calmly. She followed the instructions and stood between him and the fireplace.

"Close your eyes and imagine a stranger sitting here instead of me. You have brought him here and are going to undress for him slowly to show him your body."

She tingled with a mix of anxiety and anticipation, closed her eyes, and reached deep into her mind to create the vision he had set. She listened to the music in the background and slowly let her hands work across her body. In her mind a tall, muscular, younger man with dark hair sat on the couch watching her. She let her hands play slowly across her breast and down to her shorts, where she lightly touched herself. A ping of pleasure shot through her and she could feel herself starting to get wet. She slowly pulled the sweatshirt up and over her head, revealing a green see-through lace bra she had bought for the weekend. Next, she slid her hands inside the shorts, allowing herself to once again brush against her now swollen mound, and pushed the shorts down off her hips. She was wearing panties to match the bra. Josh could see her dark bush and slit through the material as her shorts fell to the floor. She opened her eyes to see him touching himself through his shorts. He reached and picked up his phone from the table.

"Put one foot up on the table and play with your tits," he demanded. She lifted her right foot to the table and began to knead her tits and pinch her nipples through the material. Josh began taking photos of her. She lowered the cups of the bra revealing her breasts and closed her eyes again, imagining the stranger watching and photographing her.

"Take off your bra slowly, then play with yourself through the panties," he said. She reached back and slowly undid the clasp of the bra, letting it fall from her breasts to the floor. Her hands moved across her body and down to the panties where she caressed herself. She could feel the heat of her pussy and it's wetness soaking though the material.

"Turn around and bend over," she was ordered. She turned and bent at the waist, grabbing her ankles as the stranger took photos of her. She was completely aroused taking these orders and being watched by the stranger.

Josh loved the view of her ass in the air. It was beautiful in the green panties. He could follow the line between her cheeks down and just make out the slit of her swollen cunt. "Take them off and show me that beautiful ass."

She reached back and pulled the panties down over her hips and ass, and felt them tug slightly from her wet pussy.

"Spread your legs and reach back with your hands and spread your pussy open to show me."

Her hands reached back between her legs. She let them run slowly up the insides of her thighs before reaching her pussy lips and spreading them to show the stranger her dripping wet, swollen gash.

"Come sit on the couch," he said. As she rose and turned, he sat his phone down and lifted himself. She sat and he began his own slow disrobing for her enjoyment. Josh was not before her, but the stranger, and her breath caught in her throat as his erect cock sprung from his pants as he lowered them. She reached out for it, but he backed away and shook his head negatively. "You have to earn that."

He sat back down, but on the other end of the couch. He reached forward and picked up a laptop from the table that she had not noticed. He opened it and handed it to her. On the screen was a porn website. He picked up the remote and turned on the television, hitting a button that linked the laptop to the tv.

"I want you to search for your deepest fantasy and play the first video that pops up."

Her heart raced. She was not a huge fan of porn. However, this was the stranger telling her what to do and she was totally aroused and liberated by the effects of the gummies. Slowly she typed "wife fucks big black cock" and hit search. Josh was totally surprised, really that she had even complied, but also by the topic. His stomach fluttered and his cock twitched with excitement. Megan hit play on the first video that popped up.

"You can set the computer on the table and enjoy the video," he said. "You can play with yourself but you are not allowed to cum."

The video started and a petite brunette wife sat on the edge of a hotel bed in a short black dress. Meg had one just like that, Josh thought. A handsome, young black man walked into the frame and sat beside her. He began to kiss her and his hand immediately began to rub her breasts. The woman slid from the bed and began undoing the guys pants. As she pulled them down, a giant 10 inch cock fell out of his pants. She pulled the pants down and off, reached up and started stroking the cock. He pulled his shirt over his head and she leaned in and started lickings it's head. It grew even longer and thicker as it became erect and she had trouble even getting it into her mouth.

Josh watched Meg instead of the video. Her eyes were locked on the screen and her breathing grew rapid. Her hands rubbed up and down her thighs, across her belly, and up to her breasts.

On screen, the wife stood and the man unzipped the dress and pulled it up over her head. She wore nothing beneath it. He threw her to the bed, spread her legs and began eating her. She moaned with delight and arched her back.

Meg's hands slid slowly to her pussy. Her own back arched as she brushed across it. She petted it lightly, avoiding direct contact with her clit. Josh could see her juices dripping from it and onto the leather couch.

The black stud rose to his knees and positioned himself between the wife's legs. He laid the head of his cock against her wet, spread pussy, rubbing her clit with it. He put the head against the opening of her vagina and slowly pushed. It would not go in. He pulled it back and used his hand to gather some of her juices and spread them on his cock for lube. He moved it back and slowly pushed the head inside of her. She let out a whimper as it entered her. He began to push further into her until she gave a little scream. He pulled back slowly, then pushed again deeper than the first time. She didn't scream this time, but moaned in pleasure. He began fucking her harder. She came quickly and his cock was covered in her juices.

Meg continued to pet herself and moaned lightly when the wife came.

The huge black cock continued to pound the wife. Her pussy stretched. Finally, the stud thrust hard and filled her with his seed. She came again with him, her ass and hips coming off the bed. He pulled the cock from her gaping pussy and his cum spilled from it onto the bed.

"Oh god, I need you to fuck me," Meg murmured.

"Go to the bedroom."

Meg stood up, pussy juice running down her thighs. She walked to the bedroom only to find more candles and the covers pulled down off the bed. A fire burned in the hearth and the room was almost sultry.

"Lay down on your back in the center of the bed," he instructed. She did and he approached the bed. He reached above her head and pulled silk handcuffed restraints, which he quickly attached to her wrists. She was not into bondage, it scared her. He pulled her legs apart gently and did the same with her ankles. Luckily the wine and gummies kept her inhibitions and anxieties at bay. She watched him circle her. Her pussy was still throbbing. He lifted a blindfold from the nightstand, placed it on her, and kissed her mouth hungrily.

"You brought the stranger here to fuck him, didn't you?" He asked.

"Yes, I want to fuck him," she responded lustily, not really even realizing the words had escaped her.

She felt something warm drizzling onto her stomach, tits, and down the length of her legs. Strong hands began to rub the oil into her skin. Caressing her breasts, pinching her nipples lightly, then working down her legs and feet. The stranger massaged her thighs and calves, then expertly kneaded her feet. She could feel the oil on her skin begin to tingle and get warmer. The strangers hands moved back up the insides of her spread thighs and began to spread the oil into every fold of her pussy and down to the crack of her ass. Almost immediately, the tingling sensation could be felt, like a million tiny feathers playing with her. She was completely relaxed and all tension left her muscles and body. Sweat beaded on her body from the heat of the room and pleasure she was experiencing. She felt the stranger shift his weight. His lips touched her neck, sending a wave through her body. Then she felt something cold between his lips, and he began to kiss every inch of her body with his lips and what she deduced was ice. The sensation was amazing, especially when he circled her nipples multiple times and left the ice to melt in her belly button.

The stranger shifted again. She anticipated what would come next. He moved himself between her legs and groped her pussy roughly with his hand.

"I've waited so long to fuck you," said the stranger. "Have you thought about this before."

"Yes," she murmured. "I play with myself thinking about it. I think about it when I fuck my husband. He doesn't know."

Josh's jaw dropped at her words. Whether this was role play or an admission, it was very sexy and he loved it.

The stranger lowered his face and lightly licked the outer outer lips of her pussy. Her back arched and she moaned. His tongue traced every fold of her womanhood, licking at her juices, before it found her clit. She had been waiting so long for this, it was like fireworks going off and she came almost immediately. The stranger buried his tongue inside of her, lapping at her juices. He lifted himself and kissed his way up her body. His lips found hers and her tongue licked her own juices from them before hungrily kissing his open mouth. He laid on top of her and she became aware of something very long and hard between their bodies. He lifted himself and she heard something being squeezed from a container.

Then, just like the video they had watch, she felt the head of a massive cock rubbing against her engorged pussy. She twitched as it slid back and forth across her sensitive clit. It was warm felt life-like, but she knew it did not belong to her husband.

"You've wanted this for so long, and I now know you like watching big cocks fuck wives like yourself. You had better enjoy every second of this," said the stranger.

The head of the cock touched her wet opening. Instead of tensing up, she relaxed and pushed herself towards it. She caught her breath as it entered her. She had never been stretched like this. There was pain, but the pleasure overrode it. She let out a loud moan.

"Fuck me. Fuck me with that huge cock and fill me up. I want all of it," she said lustfully.

He pushed the massive cock into her slowly. She was still dripping wet, and he had lubed it, so it slid in easily. She felt every inch, every vein, fill her completely. A guttural moan left her as her fists unclenched and her toes curled. She had never felt anything like this inside her. She wanted to flip him over and ride the massive cock, but she was at his mercy. He pulled his cock out of her slowly, completely. She lifted her ass off the bed, her pussy hungry to be filled again. Once again he entered her, deeper and harder this time. She let out a scream of pain and pleasure as it pushed into places that had never before been touched. It felt like it was in her stomach and she wondered if she could take any more. She felt his stomach and balls push up against her, signaling that she had taken all of it. He then began to fuck her, slowly at first but then faster and harder. She grunted with passion every time the huge cock slammed into her pussy.

"I want you to cum all over this cock," he said. "Show me what this slut pussy can do."

That threw her over the edge. She exploded in an orgasm. A yell escaped her lips. She could hear the cock sliding in and out of her. She could smell her pussy juice. She bucked uncontrollably as he continued to fuck her.

"Oh my god. Don't stop fucking me. I want you to cum inside of me. Fill me. I'm your slut."

He stopped and pulled the cock out of her. Her pussy was swollen and red, and her cunt gaped from the massive cock. He leaned back and undid the ankle restraints, the did the same with her wrists.

"Roll over and stick your ass in the air," he demanded gruffly. Grabbing her hips and flipping her roughly. She buried her face in the bed and stuck her ass in the air. He took in the sight of her eagerly awaiting to be fucked. He forced himself between her legs and pushed his cock into her with one quick stroke. She yelped as he did and tears welled in her eyes from the pain, but once again the pleasure of it prevailed and she moaned. She loved being fucked like this and he loved fucking her. He grabbed her hips and immediately started pounding her pussy with his huge cock. She was in ecstasy. She wished she could see the cock inside of her, destroying her. She reached back with a now freed hand and began circling her clit. The orgasm came quick and hard. She screamed loudly. She felt juices shoot from her pussy, it ran down her legs and the air was filled with her wonderful musky scent. Her legs shook and he continued to fuck her until the slaking had subsided. The huge cock slid out of her as she collapsed onto the bed.

Josh shifted and removed her blindfold. The stranger was gone. Her loving husband kissed her hungrily and deeply.

"That was the hottest thing I have ever seen," he said with a smile. Now it's my turn. He rolled her over and got between her legs. His cock was rock hard and aching. He slid it inside her and fucked her gently, knowing she was probably sore. He kissed her again as he made love to her. Within minutes his cock swelled and he slammed it into her, filling her with his cum.

"Thank you for losing that Scrabble game," he laughed as he cuddled alongside her.

Chapter 4

The next day, Meg and Josh slept late, which was not like either of them, but the scrabble game turned out to be way more than either of them bargained for. Meg woke up first and cuddled in to the crook of Josh's arm. "We are good, right?", she asked. He murmured softly into her ear, "We are perfect." She let her eyelids softly close and felt peaceful and happy. They had zero plans today, but Meg was already wondering what else could possibly come from this unexpectedly adventurous and amorous weekend. When they finally lazily rose from bed, Meg said "how about a winery?". There were several close by. Of course, Josh was game. By the time they made it to their destination, it was lunchtime. Meg wore a lbd (little black dress), which she knew Josh would love, with a denim jacket and short black booties. One item she purposefully left out of the outfit were the black panties she had brought to wear that day. She felt a little bit of a tingle just knowing her pussy was bare and that there would be the potential opportunity for Josh to find out for himself.