Weekend Getaway Pt. 01

Story Info
While the parents are away, we will play.
1.9k words
4.35
4.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, PLEASE! They just left and won't be home until the day after tomorrow!" you plead with me. Your parents away for the weekend is tempting, but it's the long drive just to get there that makes me unenthusiastic.

"What do you wanna do all weekend? It's not like you live in a thriving metropolis." I ask.

"You know EXACTLY what I want to do!" you say with an enticing tone in your voice. I'll admit I was well aware of what you had in your mind, but I wanted to hear it from you.

"Ok, but here's how this is gonna work: I'll call you when I'm close to your place, and today at least you're gonna have to do what I say. Deal?"

"Absolutely!" you reply with a tone that makes me think you have no problems with this arrangement.

"Leaving in the next 15 minutes. Text me your address and I'll call you when I'm close."

As promised, 15 minutes later I'm in the car driving towards your parents house a few hours away. What seemed at first like it would be a drudge to get there ends up flying by due to the anticipation as well as a few calls from you. On one in particular, you say you're about to hop in the shower to "take care of things", and want to know if I have any requests. I laugh at this and reply that a nice little racing stripe might be fun. While the conversation alone excites me, the picture I get 20 minutes later showing your stomach and just the faintest hint of hair at the bottom in a thin line immediately gets me hard.

Finally, my GPS tells me I'm 10 minutes away. I call and tell you this. "Ok, time to hold up your end of the bargain. When I pull up, I want you to unlock the front door so I can just walk in. I want you in just a robe, and some sexy lingerie underneath. Got it?"

"I think I can manage that," you reply.

Hanging up, I drive the rest of the way with a perpetual hard on, knowing I'll have to shift a little just to be able to walk to the door. I pull in to your driveway, and briefly see your face through the window next to the front door. I park, and get out, pausing for a second to shift my erection that has been there for the past 10 minutes. I grab my back from the back seat and begin walking to the front door, excited for what's in store once I open that door.

Walking in, I see you standing in the entryway to your house next to the stairs that go up to the second floor, as requested in a bathrobe. I shut the door and lock it, dropping my bag on the ground. "You ready for this?" I ask. Your only answer is a sly nod as you grin and look at me with those "fuck me" eyes.

"Take off the robe" I say, and you're happy to oblige. What is revealed is a black lace bralette and matching panties, along with some thigh-high black stockings. I smile approvingly as you grin and start sliding your hands down your body.

"Does this meet your approval?" you ask innocently.

"Oh yes." I say "but we're not done yet. There's a little something else I want. I'm gonna enjoy this control while I have it." I say with a devilish grin. Moving my eyes over to the stairs, I tell you to go lay back on them. You do so, turning your body to reveal more of the sexy thong you have on.

Once you're laying back on the stairs, I tell you to start playing with yourself. I want you to get yourself worked up. You happily begin, first playing with your tits and nipples through your outfit, until finally your right hand slides down and into your panties. I hear you gasp at your own touch, and you soon after moan. "I'm already so wet" you tell me.

Those words are enough for me, and I move the bottom of the stairs, just a few feet away. I take off my shirt, and you can now see through my shorts the outline of my fully erect cock. You moan again at the view and continue to touch yourself. Through your panties I can see that you're just rubbing your clit. I mimic you in a way by rubbing my cock through my shorts, teasing you with the show. Finally I unbutton and drop both my shorts and boxer briefs, revealing my dick, with the surrounding hair freshly shaved in just the right way.

"Keep touching yourself. I'm going to take what I want first." I tell you. You nod at this, not sure exactly what I have in mind. I step forward and onto the steps with you, straddling you. You see me take one more step up, and then I lean forward and you can see where I'm going. As I lean forward with my hands on the steps above your head, my cock perfectly aligns itself with your mouth. Your eyes are fixed on it as it gets closer and closer, and as soon as it's close enough, your mouth opens eagerly, letting me slide right in. Your hands keep touching your body as my cock slowly moves in and out of your mouth. My first strokes are shallow, and then I stop moving. "Take what you can. Fuck me with that mouth of yours" I say, and with that your head moves away from the stairs and starts aggressively moving back and forth. Every few seconds you slow down just enough to take more in, until finally you're deep throating my cock with almost every move of your head. I moan in pleasure as you suck my cock.

Finally I take it out and move up a little more so my freshly shaved balls rest against your lips. You immediately start licking them as my hand moves down to slowly stroke my cock. You take one of my balls in your mouth and I look behind me to see that your fingers are now penetrating your pussy, fucking yourself as you lick and suck my balls. Your tongue is going wild on my balls and I can hear you moaning more and more. "You gonna cum?" I ask, to which you moan an affirmative as you continue to keep my balls in your mouth. I reach down and grab one of your nipples and start slowly twisting it through your bra. Your eyes open and I can see that almost pleading look in your eyes as your first orgasm sets in. You suck hard on my balls and moan loudly, sending sensations up my body as you bury your fingers in your pussy and quiver as you climax. I continue to stroke my cock as I play with your nipple while you come down from that high, but before you're completely down, I move away and down between your legs. With a quick move I grab the sides of your panties and slide them down your legs, and suddenly the tip of my cock is against your pussy, rubbing your clit which is hyper sensitive now.

"Oh my GOD!" you exclaim as I rub quickly and firmly with the tip of my dick, and a moment later I move it down just enough to slide deep inside you. "YES! FUCK ME!" you scream as I immediately start pounding you on the stairs. Using my legs I'm able to thrust harder than I normally would, and you love the added force. My hands grab your hips and keep thrusting as your eyes pop open again. You look at me with raw lust as.

"Give it to me! Fuck me harder! HARDER!" You order, and I'm happy to give you this as it's exactly what I want too. My eyes become transfixed on your tits bouncing with every thrust as your hands clench the stairs to hold yourself in place while I pound you. You look into my eyes again and tell me that a second orgasm is approaching. Your hands move up to play with your tits, and I tell you to pull your bra up. You do, pushing your tits together afterward. I move my mouth down and immediately begin sucking hard on your left nipple, feeling its hardness in my mouth as I continue to fuck your hot, wet pussy. "Suck it! YES!" you scream as my mouth closes around your nipple, sucking firmly as my tongue flicks quickly against it.

The sensation of me sucking hard on your nipple sets you off, and a moment later you say "I'm cumming! Right there! Yes, yes, YES! OH GOD, I'M CUMMING!!" I can feel your pussy clench my dick as it thrusts in and out of you.

I keep pounding away, moving my mouth away to get a better angle, and with each thrust I watch your tits shake, now free of the confines of your bra. I conntinue fucking you, slowing down as your orgasm subsides, but the sensations are getting to be too much. You can tell after you regain your senses that I'm getting close, and you reach up to start pinching one of my nipples. "Cum baby, I wanna feel it. Give me that load!" Your tongue begins to lick your lips as you play with your tits with your one hand while you look up at me with desire.

I tell you that I'm gonna pull out, and you entice me on, telling me that you want to see me cum. The combination of your fingers on my nipple and your voice talking dirty to me is all it takes, and a moment later I pull out and stand up straight, you laying on the steps while I stroke my cock. It only takes a second, and then my hot cum begins to shoot all over you, landing all over your torso, from your collar bone and tits down to your belly. You keep talking to me as I cum, telling me how that's what you want, that you love the way my warm cum feels on you. As I continue stroking I look down to see your one hand cupping your right tit as your other hand rubs the cum that lands on you all over your body. As my strokes begin to slow down, you move your left hand up and take your cum covered fingers into your mouth. Apparently that's not enough for you though, and a moment later you sit up and take my cock into your mouth, stroking it with your hand to try and coax every drop out. I watch in amazement as you take my entire cock down your throat, and as you pull away your eyes meet mine. You keep my gaze with you as you take my cock in and out of your mouth, sucking gently as you get the final drops of my cum in your mouth.

Finally I lean over against the wall and slide down until I'm sitting on the stairs next to you, my cock still half hard as you lick your fingers clean of my cum. We both look at each other and smile, knowing the rest of this weekend is going to be something to remember.