Weekend Getaway with 8" White Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
japacumslut
japacumslut
527 Followers

We relaxed that morning, catching up on reading novels and joking about this or that. It was great to not have to worry about kids or housework or anything stressful. Just do nothing and feel the delicious soreness each time I moved (and even when I didn't). I loved the soreness. It was a reminder at every moment of the amazing sex we had just had. I thought that there was no way that I could do anything more that day, and that it would be at least the next day before I could recover enough to have sex again. But I was wrong!

After we ate a light healthy lunch, along with a few glasses of wine, I could tell he was horny again. We were both sitting in our bathrobes after taking a long hot bath in the two-person jacuzzi in the room. As he asked me about what I enjoyed the most yesterday, I could see his rising erection poking up through the flaps of his robe. I was telling him that I loved the way that he had massaged me with his cum each time after we had sex, and how I thought I was going to die after cumming so many times from his tongue last night. I could see his now fully erect cock sticking out through his open robe, and he began stroking himself while looking at me with that lust-filled look that meant he wanted me. I let my robe fall open, showing him the body that he had owned in every way yesterday. He said, "there's still some parts of you I want to enjoy..." I probably didn't look enthusiastic because he said, "don't worry, I know you're sore..."

He slipped his robe off so I could see his beautiful fully erect 8 inches waving as he walked over. "I want those beautiful breasts of yours. I've been looking forward to giving them some much deserved attention..." He kissed my nipples and began sucking on them as he massaged my breasts with his hands. He told me to "get my cock nice and wet, I'm going to fuck your beautiful tits..." before slipping his cock in my mouth. I greedily slobbered and suckled on his cock with the same hunger that I had at breakfast. Even though my genitals were so sore, they were still becoming excited as I sucked his man-meat. I was super aware of my tingling labia as they swelled, painful and pleasurable at the same time.

I drooled on his cock, letting all my saliva drip down onto my breasts and his glistening shaft. He slid his cock between my breasts, holding them together with his hands as he began to slide his hips back and forth. I loved hearing him compliment my breasts. I admit I am a bit vain and consider them one of my finest features, even if they aren't as firm and round as they were before I had kids. Maybe that's why I appreciate a man oohing and aahing about them even more than when I was younger. It was great hearing him tell me how much he loved my breasts, how "soft" they were, how much he loved my nipples, how great it felt to be "titty fucking" me, how "hard" it made him sucking and pinching my nipples. Even though my pussy was so sore, I couldn't help fingering myself as he fucked my breasts, rubbing my hard aching clit through my fleshy hood and labia. As he began to speed up his rhythm and groan in pleasure, saying how "so fucking good" it felt, I began to cum, the orgasm hitting at the same time that he began spurting warm jets of sperm into the hollow of my neck. We came together, then he shivered as he continued to slip and slide his slippery cock between my slick breasts, now covered with his semen. We laughed as he told me how "beautiful" I looked with a "pearl necklace." He scooped the cum pooled on my neck and used it to knead and squeeze my breasts with his hands and his cock, using all three to give me long lingering breast and shoulder massage.

For the next two days, he kept going from one part of my body to the next, using my mouth, my breasts, my pussy, my ass, every part of me again and again until I could barely walk. When I felt too sore, I would suck and tug him with my mouth and hands, but even if I was still sore I was so horny I wanted to fuck. It's amazing how quickly you can recover when all you're doing is fucking and resting and eating and fucking again. It was exhausting and relaxing at the same time, and I was glowing by the time we got in the car to leave. I was also covered with his sweat and mine, and because I really began to crave his manly scent, I asked him not to shower off and to just keep coating me with his juices. I loved the feeling of his drying sperm on my skin after he massaged me, it felt like I had an invisible invincible coat of cum that mingled with the smell of my cunt, the animal odour of his sweaty manhood, and all of our shared secretions.

B- "enjoyed" every part of my body this weekend, until I felt I was a woman in heaven. His constant attention and appreciation made me feel good about myself in a way that I never thought possible. What an amazing weekend! I was able to forget about everything else except the physical pleasure of mating with a sexy real man.

japacumslut
japacumslut
527 Followers
12