All Comments on 'Weekend Home from College Pt. 02'

by Iwanttwo

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
63lsmith63lsmithabout 5 years ago
NICE

The story is great, but needs to be proof read before you submit other chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
He got what she wanted

I love it when a girl lusts after a guy but another guy gets him instead. Plus the cockbreath kiss with her was a nice touch too (and of course she wasn’t as good a kisser).

CorjixCorjixalmost 5 years ago
Loved It!

So very hot to read when the butter got rubbed on his dick....and it became clear that the 'cocksucker' was about to become a 'manfucker'. He opened his hole...and his mind! Nice. 5 Stars. More, please.

curioustimcurioustimalmost 5 years ago
amazing....

so hot to think tables got turned....now Tom was the slut.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Loved it!

Love your storytelling. Ignore the comment about the proofreading: it reads really well. Looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Keep it up

Yes, keep it up! (Get it?!) Now that the narrator has fucked Tom, maybe Tom can return the favors and suck the narrator, and then fuck his ass. The awakening that you can enjoy man sex as great -- there is nothing like it, as Tom's moaning gives away here! The fact that they are manly and sexy football players is even better! All those muscles and a growing love to share!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
GREAT!

Loved the story, great with the butter and he was able to fuck the guy and turn him into a slut. (Whiz that was me fucking him) please continue the story, would like to hear where it goes from here. He kissed the girl in the elevator, excellent, sounds like she has has a cock or two in her mouth too. More please!

MarkbikeMarkbikeover 3 years ago
Awakening

I loved the twist in your story, from Tom turning you into a cocksucker, to you opening his ass and sliding in. We already know that Tom wants more and is going to need you to fuck him again and again, so please write more. Let's see how this friendship develops between two "straight" college studs. Something tells me that neither will find girls satisfying after these encounters!

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 3 years ago

I enjoyed the story, but I like part 1 better because I am a cocksucker and that is what I enjoy. I'm not into anal giving or receiving I just like sucking cock with nothing in return except a mouth full of hot cum.

GoodBiCuriosityGoodBiCuriosityover 3 years ago
Awesome ending!

Is there a three way in their future or does he keep Bruce all to himself?

ptscuriousptscuriousover 2 years ago

Another good story from IWANTTWO, it could have done with being a bit longer and more descriptive, there is certainly scope in the story line.

Unfortunately I have now read all of IWANTTWO works to date, unfortunate there are no more of your stories to look forward to, hopefully you will submit more in the future and I look forward to reading them, thanks.

Xx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIwanttwo@Iwanttwo
Yes, No, Maybe? I love to receive feedback and input. All comments are welcome. I welcome messages on Forum and will respond to all.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES