Weekend in Amsterdam

Story Info
A crossdresser is forced to dress on a weekend away.
2.9k words
3.95
11.4k
6
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few months ago my play partner suggested a weekend in Amsterdam. My eyes lit up when she mentioned it as this had always been a city I wanted to visit for the culture but also the sexier side that is well known. My thoughts soon turned to the sexy fun we could have with others and wondered what the BDSM clubs would be like there. She told me that she intended meet other like minded people while we were there but she also had another request.

"I want you to be dressed from when we arrive to when we leave," she told me. She also didn't mean once we got to the apartment we were staying in but from the airport and I could only turn back into my male persona when we arrived back at the airport to return home.

I was terrified but she soon helped me overcome my fears. I had always secretly wanted to spend more time en femme and not confine it just to clubs and meets but had wanted to be in female form in the daytime too. I often got told how convincing I looked and so this would be a test of how I looked in broad daylight.

I had finally admitted to myself to wanting to dress in my late 20's. It had meant the end of a relationship with my then girlfriend but a year after starting to dress I knew I had made the right decision as I was enjoying myself a lot and had also finally confessed to my love of punishment play. It was through clubbing and submitting that I met my play partner and she had helped me explore more of my desire to dress and submit to her punishments.

For the trip I needed a day wardrobe and some everyday wear. Our trip was planned for a weekend in October and I relished being able to wear autumnal fashion. In the weeks leading up to the trip we went shopping to buy a couple of day outfits including jumpers, blouses and skirts. I also bought some brown knee high boots, something I have craved for some time. I decided to invest in some shapewear as well as I love the feeling of constraint it provides whilst also giving me more of a femme figure. When we left for the airport on the Friday morning I was wearing the only male items I would bring me and my suitcase contained only femme clothing, underwear, footwear, toiletries and jewellery.

The flight to Amsterdam was without incident and as we got nearer I started to feel some fear but was also quite excited about spending the whole weekend en femme. I thought back to my former girlfriend and how horrified she would have been but I did not care as this was my new life and one I wanted to embrace more and more. At Schipol Airport I dreaded being asked to open my case but the customs officers looked completely uninterested as we passed through the customs hall and out into the arrivals hall.

We looked around for an accessible toilet where I could get changed and where my play partner could join me and help with my transformation. Inside the cubicle nerves started kicking in as I removed my male clothing and stood there naked while I found my femme underwear and shapewear from my case. My play partner then sat me down and started applying my make up. I was glad she was there as my hands were shaking too much and I only calmed down once she had finished and I had put my wig on and looked at myself in the mirror. I had to admit that I did look good with lighter daytime make up compared to the heavier evening make up I was used to.

For the first day I selected a plum jumper, brown tweed skirt and my knee high boots. Over the top I wore a coat I had also bought for the weekend. Once fully dress I took a final look at myself in the mirror and we set off to start the weekend properly.

I suggested we take a taxi into the city but my play partner had a crueller idea that we take the train. We went in search of a ticket office and I hung back while she bought the tickets and I kept my head down as we walked down to the platform and waited for the train where I felt very awkward and started fidgeting. My play partner saw my anxiety and took my hand which made me feel better and I was relieved when the train arrived.

As the train travelled towards the city I relaxed and was feeling great until we left the station in bright autumn sunlight. I had seen the clear skies from the aeroplane window earlier but it was only once we were standing in the sunshine that I worried people could see my face very clearly. Again, my play partner took my hand and led me towards the city.

Female deportment and walking styles had been something I had been practising in the days leading up to our trip and so I managed to hold myself and walk in a much more feminine way than before. We walked though the main shopping district and then turned down some side streets until we reached our apartment and settled in. It was lunchtime and we ate in the apartment as I wasn't quite ready to eat in a restaurant or café.

We spent the afternoon sightseeing. My play partner continued to take charge and spoke to people or bought tickets and we enjoyed the afternoon together. I relaxed a lot but still felt incredibly nervous at times. I enjoyed the city but in the back of my mind I was wondering what was on store for the evening. Back at the apartment I didn't have a say in what was being packed for later, all I knew was that we were going to play with some others at a house in the city.

For the evening I had changed into a cocktail dress that showed off my slim figure and legs. I selected a pair of fishnet tights which I love to wear and completed my outfit with a pair of low heeled strappy shoes. I felt great as I put my female coat on and we headed off to our destination.

We walked across the city and in the evening darkness I felt totally empowered and was told to slow down at times. The house we were heading for was very grand and after handing over our coats and bags we headed into the ballroom where drinks were being served. The atmosphere appeared very vanilla but soon we were getting interest being the newbies in the room. Other guests came and introduced themselves and started with vanilla chat and afterwards moved on to kink. As this talk continued I started to get worked up and knew I wanted to play soon. I could sense my play partner was feeling similar and so we enquired as to where the play spaces were.

A couple agreed to show us more of the house and we were shown the basement which contained a large play space with multiple pieces of furniture and some play already taking place. Upstairs were smaller rooms with single pieces of furniture and we settled on one containing a vaulting buck but with extra hooks and tying rings. It was dimly lit with blue filters giving it a slightly cold and severe look. Around the walls were a variety of punishment tools and bonds.

As I undressed my play partner selected a number of straps and cuffs. She attached cuffs to my ankles and wrists and I heard a satisfying click as she applied a padlock to each one. She then moved over and patted the vaulting buck indicating that she wanted me to lay over it. I climbed onto it and then felt her attach chain to the cuffs securing me in place. Once I was fully restrained the punishment could begin.

Being away for the weekend meant that play would be special. I had also wanted to push my limits and take a punishment which exceeded the levels of pain and duration I had experienced previously. A lack of blindfold and hood meant I could see but my bounds and position meant I had very limited visibility and lifting my head to see required a lot of effort. I heard my play partner starting to walk around as her heels made a sound on the wooden floor. As she passed by my head I raised my head and saw a silicone paddle in her hands. She then passed behind me and I heard her stop.

"You will get twelve strokes from each implement and you must count down from twelve after each stroke," she instructed. She then started to rub her hands over my bottom increasing the temperature and warming my cheeks before the punishment began.

I felt the paddle laid against my bottom as I knew she was positioning herself for the first strike. The paddle was then removed and I heard a whoosh and smack. For a little bit there was no feeling and then the pain started and I winced.

"Twelve, thank you Mistress," I said following the earlier instructions. I didn't have long to wait before the next strike was applied and I called out the next number. I knew that a silicone paddle had been selected as it is one of the milder play instruments. I could feel my pain threshold decreasing during the first session as each strike required more effort not to cry out.

When I had received twelve strikes with the paddle I heard my play partner move away to select a new implement. She repeated the ritual of walking round to show me that this time she had a leather flogger. After returning to behind me she rubbed my back indicating that she would strike there. Play then continued with the flogger being applied to my back giving my bottom a rest.

After the second bout of punishment had started I heard people enter the room, probably attracted by the sounds of my punishment which could be heard in the corridor outside. I noticed a few had entered but struggled to work out how many as they congregated to the side of me and I struggled to move my head to see just how many.

The third session was with a tawse, this time applied to my thighs and this really hurt. Thirty six strikes had been my limit before and I knew my play partner was going to apply more. Fourth was a cane, applied to my already sore bottom. It took a lot of willpower to take the strikes and pain and tears were now streaming down my face. I was relieved when I was told the fifth set would be the last but my play partner selected a carpet beater, a tool I know is severe. She switched between my bottom and thighs, adding to the pain already radiating from both.

As I said, "one, thank you Mistress," for the final time I knew I would soon be released from my prison. Others who had come in to watch the play silently came forward to release me and then Mistress attended to the red welts and areas where the skin had broken. She then led me over to a sofa in the corner and cuddled me giving me some further post play care.

I dressed and my make up was touched up before we returned to the ground floor ballroom. Guests who had watched our play came over to chat. Fortunately they all spoke perfect English and eventually we got chatting to a local genetic girl/crossdresser couple who eventually asked if we would like to join them for lunch the next day. I said I wanted a day to ourselves and so they asked about the Sunday which suited us well as we would be flying home later that afternoon.

We chatted to a few more people as we learnt we were in demand being the newbies to this event and from people who had watched us play earlier. Most questions were about my experience of such an extensive amount of punishment and how I felt afterwards. Eventually we were both tired and left. Back at the apartment I admired the post play marking on my body but was too tired to do anything and gladly changed into my femme nightwear. I kept my wig on in bed as I wanted to enjoy as much of this weekend being the femme me and soon fell asleep in a nice cuddle.

We slept late the following morning and started chatting about the night before. As we both spoke about the pleasure we had enjoyed my play partners hand moved under the covers and took hold of my hardening cock. It didn't take me long to get an erection and when my hand went down to my play partner's pussy I found she was quite wet. We were both horny and our chat had been our foreplay that I simply pushed her onto her back and entered her, climaxing very quickly and then rubbing her to her own orgasm.

We were really hungry by then and had forgotten to buy anything for breakfast and so after a hasty change and application of fresh make up we headed out to a cafe for breakfast. As we left the apartment I was feeling so much more confident and started striding ahead until my play partner caught my arm and told me to slow down and walk like a lady. I giggled but took her advice and adopted a more sedate pace and feminine gait as we went in search of a cafe where we could have breakfast.

By the time we had reached the cafe I was feeling great and even asked if we could sit at a different table to the one we were first offered. As I took charge over ordering my play partner's eyebrows raised as she simply sat back and watched the femme me at work.

After my cafe experience I was happy to take charge for the rest of the day, something that comes naturally to me in my vanilla life but not in my kink life. We spent the day with more sightseeing and I was confident enough to join a boat trip of the canals and sit near other people without a care. In the evening we headed to the sex museum and red light district. As we wandered around the dimly lit streets we paused to view some of the women displaying their wares in the windows and I felt a tingle as the vanilla male mode me got excited seeing the women in their underwear but I knew that's not why we were here.

Back at our apartment we were both exhausted and just wanted to put on our femme nightwear, cuddle up in bed and fall asleep. The following morning we had breakfast and my play partner transformed me for the last time before we packed and checked out. We then headed out of Amsterdam to meet the couple we had spoken to at the party a couple of nights before. We took the train and found our destination was a lot more parochial compared to the vibrant city centre. As we left the station I had a panic attack and had to retreat back inside the station while my play partner calmed me down. Eventually my anxieties subsided and I relaxed enough to leave and make our rendezvous.

At the restaurant our hosts Olivia and Annabelle were already waiting. Olivia was the crossdresser and I was quite jealous when I saw her outfit including an above the knee skirt, thick tights and ankle boots which I wanted there and then. The atmosphere in the restaurant was different to the city centre as they certainly weren't used to one, yet alone two crossdressers en femme. We made the most of the lunch date though and swapped stories and were happy to relay our experiences of a weekend with me en femme. They asked us about what made me want to do this and ended by saying that they were now considering a similar weekend in a foreign city. I told them to do it as I certainly felt much happier being en femme in daytime than I had before the weekend.

When lunch was over we realised we needed to make our way to the airport and so said our goodbyes and took the train arriving back in the hall where I had emerged in my femme form just over 48 hours earlier but what had seemed like awfully lot longer. We retraced our steps back to the accessible toilet and I sadly reversed my transformation shedding my wig, make up clothing and underwear and slightly reluctantly dressed in the male clothes I had packed away in this room.

The flight home was uneventful and at the airport the customs officers displayed the same lack of disinterest in us that we had experienced in Amsterdam. After clearing customs we returned to the car park and my play partner drove me home in silence. Back home I felt quite depressed until some photos my play partner had taken over the weekend came through on my phone. I smiled as I looked at my femme self in a vanilla setting, always smiling and without a care in the world. After the last photo was a simple message saying, "until next time xx."