Weekend in Amsterdam - Early Sunday

Story Info
Susan and Mike's further exploits.
5k words
4.45
8.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mb863
Mb863
38 Followers

You probably need to read the earlier parts of this story before this one.

- - - - - - - -

Susan grinned at Rudi as they came off the stage. "Oh my god, that was so hot! I don't think I have ever cum so hard. The idea of all those people watching us fucking was such a turn on!"

"You were fabulous, Susan. You will definitely win the prize! You look like such a sexy mess now, with my cum all over your face. I'm sorry I messed up your hair."

Both of them were breathless from their exertions and excitement. They had a quick shower in the changing room and carried on chatting about the experience of stripping and making out in front of an audience. Rudi soaped Susan down and she of course couldn't resist soaping his cock and balls. She was so enthralled by his cock - its weight and girth even when he was soft. By the end of the shower it was beginning to grow in her hands but Rudi stopped her and said they should get back to his friends and watch the other acts.

Rudi and Susan got dressed - Susan once again wearing only the slutty, figure hugging white mini-dress that she had been wearing before getting "dressed up" for her amateur strip.

Back at their table they were greeted by a good humoured cheer and applause from their frieds, just as the next amateur dancer appeared on stage. Susan found herself watching the stripper critically, making mental notes on her good and not so good moves. Rudi leaned over to Erik and asked him if he had caught any of Susan's act on his phone. Erik grinned in confirmation and Rudi sked him to send it to Mette.

———

Mette steered Mike out of the club after Susan's 'dance' and hailed a taxi. But instead of giving Mike's hotel address she gave her own apartment. Mike looked at her quizzically.

"I don't think you should stay alone at the hotel tonight. You are looking a bit shell-shocked so I will take you to my place and keep you company."

Mike was silent but didn't object. They arrived not long after. Mette had a spacious two bedroom apartmemt overlooking one of Amsterdam's beautiful canals. She fixed them both drinks as Mike flopped onto her sofa. She then put on some chill-out music and sat next to Mike, handing him the drink.

"So... how do you feel about watching your lovely wife being fucked by Rudi in front of a crowd of horny people? You've hardly said a word since."

"I can still hardly believe it. It is all like a bit of a blur. Although having said that, I think I will have the image of them on stage etched in my memory forever. Never in my wildest dreams would I have believed Susan would do anything like that before this weekend."

"But you have fantasized about her being with other men. Was reality very different from the fantasy?"

"Totally. I never reckoned on the aching jealousy that I get from seeing her so completely satisfied by somebody else. Even 'though that is exactly what I fantasized about. Nor did I think I would be so turned on by her performing in front of the crowd - that is not something I have thought about before. Her actions these last few days have made me really worried that I will never be enough for her again."

"Well I hate to break it to you, Mike, but I think it is pretty clear that you are not enough for her by yourself!" Mette quipped. "But seriously, I think you guys have a strong relationship and can make your marriage work with a little help from the likes of Rudi. You just need to establish a clear understanding about how it will all work."

"How do you mean?"

"Well for a start you need to be totally honest with each other about your feelings and work hard at ensuring nothing comes between you - and I'm talking about your jealousy as well as her boyfriends. Jealousy can be really corrosive, but it strikes me that you get a bit of a kick out of it, as if you enjoy the proof that Susan needs more than you can offer. So if you enjoy it, admit it and don't allow the jealousy to damage your love and respect for Susan. This is as much about you and your needs as it is about hers. So don't ever blame Susan for any of this - it was of your making, you have fantasized about this happening and deep down you know you love her and want her to be completely fulfilled in all ways, including sexually. And in doing so, she is fulfilling your needs too."

"I'm not sure I feel particularly fulfilled right now!"

"Don't worry, we'll work on that later!" Mette responded with a grin. "But first can I ask whether Susan is particularly dominant in your relationship?"

"Not particularly. She sometimes gets strident about things, and likes to get her way. But I wouldn't call her dominant."

"I thought as much. I think your fantasy about seeing Susan with another man is an aspect of your deep-rooted desire to be dominated."

Mike interjected that he thought Mette was barking up the wrong tree. But she went on to remind Mike how he had responded to her instructions when she had ordered him to eat her pusssy at the hotel, how he had allowed her to decide when to leave the club and where to go and, most of all, how he had responded to her instructions to strip and to her administering 20 firm blows across his ass.

"I can see where you might get that idea." Mike responded, blushing slightly. "But I really don't think I'm the submissive type."

"But I could tell you loved the spanking - it really drove you into 'sub space' and it is precisely the giving of control to someone else that I'm talking about. I have no doubt that you are the dominant powerful executive at work. But I'm convinced that you crave giving control to somebody else - abdicating responsibility and the stress that comes with it.

———

The last amateur of the night was completing her performance on the stage as Susan, Rudi, Erik, Frank and Marten watched. The dancer had a fabulous figure and had stripped completely but did not have great rhythm. Susan wondered idly whether the judges scored the women on their dancing or looks or a combination. She was probably the oldest of the dancers and could not match this lady's figure but boy, she and Rudi had put up a performance! She still couldn't believe that she had ended up fucking Rudi on stage and shifted in her seat squeezing her thighs together as she had a flashback of the public orgasms she had had.

Susan listened to the guys discussing the merits of the various dancers, but when Frank suggested they have a wager on the winner, both Marten and Erik said they thought Rudi and Susan's performance had to win. Frank agreed, so there was no point in making a bet.

And sure enough, when the MC came on stage, and after the humerous shouts of "Strip! strip!" from the crowd had died down, he announced that the winners that evening, for their duet, were "Sexy Sue from the UK and Big Rudi."

Susan and Rudi went up on stage, to the scene of their earlier sex, and received an envelope with their cash prize. There was cheering and wolf whistles from the crowd. Rudi pulled Susan into his arms for a kiss while cheekily pulling her very short dress up to give the crowd a final view of her sexy naked butt. She squealed and automatically pulled her dress down, as if the crowd hadn't seen every detail of her body earlier.

They left the club soon after and piled into Frank's car to go back to Rudi's flat. Again, Susan was wedged between Rudi and Marten, with Erik in the front seat.

"God, I am feeling so horny." Erik commented and Marten echoed the sentiment.

Rudi made a scoffing sound and Marten said "It's alright for you, Rudi, you have already cum twice this evening. We're all feeling frustrated!"

With whispered encouragement from Rudi, Susan reached over and felt Marten's crotch. "Mmmmmm. What is it about you Dutchmen? you all have lovely big cocks and are horny as hell!" She pulled down his fly and pulled his cock out with some difficulty. She then loosened her seat belt and leant over taking Marten's cock in her mouth. It was an awkward angle but Susan shifted her ass back into Rudi to give herself more space and began bobbing her head up and down on Marten's cock as she pumped his shaft with her left hand. She was just getting into a nice rhythm and could feel Marten getting excited and on the way to blowing his load when Frank announced from the driver's seat that they had arrived at Rudi's flat. Marten and Susan both groaned in frustration and Marten struggled to get his saliva soaked cock back into his trousers.

They all piled into Rudi's elegant flat and Susan reflected that it seemed like an age since she and Mike had been there on Thursday evening. Rudi made some drinks and put some music on, suggesting that Susan should put on another show for the guys, who were all sitting on the sofa and armchairs around his coffee table.

"No. I need a drink and a break before I do anything else!" Susan responded, grabbed the vodka tonic that Rudi had made her and also sat on the sofa next to Erik.

Marten had got out some weed and was busily rolling a joint that they all shared as they chatted about the evening and what Rudi and Susan intended to do with the prize money.

The joint and the drink had a rapid effect on Susan and she began feeling horny again. She giggled to herself that this was how it had all started on Thursday, with her inhibitions going up in smoke with the weed. She suddenly stood and went to Rudi's music and turned the volume up a bit. She then stood in front of the television - the natural focus of the room normally - and begand to sway and move to the music, feeling gloriously high.

The guys all watched her with rapt attention and the atmosphere suddenly got very sexual. Rudi got out his phone and began filming Susan, realising that he had not sent Mike any clips since the night club before their strip show, although Erik had sent a clip of Susan's earlier dance to Mette.

Susan was now dancing with her eyes closed, running her hands slowly and softly all over her body, feeling her hips and tummy and gorgeous little breasts in her sheer white mini dress. She could feel her nipples were hard as flint as she ran the palms of her hands over them. She vaguely wondered what effect she was having on the guys but was more interested in the feelings in her own body. She remained on fire from her stage fuck with Rudi and she suddenly felt totally liberated of all restraint. She turned her back to the guys and ran her hands over her ass and slowly down the back of her legs, bending over at the waist gradually as her hands went all the way to the ankle straps of her high heels. She knew, given how short her dress was, that she was giving all the guys a clear view of her shaven pussy and the thought once again gave her a rush of warmth to her core. She slowly straightened back up and as her hands reached the hem of her dress again she slowly pulled it up over her head, all the while gyrating her now naked ass slowly. She then turned to the guys again and continued to run her hands over her body, desperately trying to resist her hands going to her pussy as she knew it would take next to nothing to make her orgasm.

Rudi stopped filming long enough to send a clip to Mike.

Susan opened her eyes again and walked purposefully towards Rudi, straddling his legs and reaching down to release his fly. Rudi held her hands to stop her and kissed her deeply on the mouth.

Susan got lost in the kiss and almost swooned with passion and an aching to have Rudi inside her again. She felt herself gushingly wet and ready.

"You wore me out on stage, Gorgeous." Rudi stated, still holding Susan's hands and preventing her intended assault on his cock. He was lying - he was fully raring to go - but wanted to fulfill his promise to the guys that she would provide the evening's entertainment.

"You are joking! You cant hold out on me now!" Susan responded with an aching feeling close to panic.

"Nobody's going to hold out on you, Susan. Who do you want to fuck first? Frank, Marten or Erik?"

Susan looked a bit shocked. She had agreed to spend the night with Rudi, not his friends.

"You agreed that I would own you for the night, Susan, and I am now 'loaning' you to my friends"

Susan was still processing what Rudi was saying when she felt hands gently rubbing her shoulders. She relaxed back into the massage and sighed deeply. She wondered briefly what Mike would say. But then the yearning desire for more cock overtook her and she craned her neck to see whose hands were on her shoulders. It was Marten again and he leaned down and kissed Susan on the mouth before gently pulling her to her feet off Rudi's lap and turned her around into an embrace, pulling her body in so that she could feel his manhood press onto her tummy.

Susan broke the kiss and stepped back, looking at Marten and then the other guys. "You all have WAY too many clothes on. Get naked now! All of you! Then i want you all to fuck me senseless!"

Rudi caught her little speech on his phone and sent this clip also to Mike.

———

Mette and Mike were on their second drink and deep into a chat about power transference when his phone pinged with an incoming message. They had been analysing why Mike was turned on by imagining - and now seeing - his wife fuck other men but his conversation dried up as he watched the clip of Susan slowly and seductively dancing and stripping out of her one piece of clothing with the three guys watching avidly. Half way through the clip the camera turned and Rudi gave Mike a silent thumbs up sign.

As he came to the end of the clip, he realised that Mette's hand was gently squeezing his hardened cock in his trousers. "You mentioned earlier that you didn't feel particularly fulfilled. I think it's time I took you to bed. Follow me." Mette said, again using her firm and subtly commanding tone. Mike blinked a couple of times and followed Mette without saying a word. Again his mind was in turmoil thinking about Susan but he also felt devoid of will to resist Mette's instructions.

"Strip naked and lie on your back on the bed." Commanded Mette and Mike did as he was told. Mette then reached across him, took his right hand and deftly closed a restraint attached to the bed post around his wrist. Mike turned and looked at the restraint blankly as she did the same to his left wrist and then moved to his feet so that he was bound spread-eagled on the bed.

"Now, that's what I call a smooth power transferance!" Mette quipped. She pulled her thong off from under her skirt and got up on the bed to sit on Mike's chest, gently playing with his hard prick, before shuffling back until her pussy was over Mike's mouth. "Eat me, you pathetic cuckold! I want to drown you in my juices"

Mike tried to tongue Mette's pussy and lick her clit. She was in no rush and he figured he would need to work hard to make her cum. Just as the purring sounds coming from Mette's mouth indicated he was getting somewhere she scooted forward a bit and said, "Lick my ass. I want you to worship my ass." Mike did as instructed, finding the forbidden taste strangely erotic, when Susan added, "Now tongue fuck my ass. I want your tongue inside me."

Mette threw back her head and groaned. She absolutely loved it when a guy worshipped her ass and Mike was doing it with gusto and no apparent revulsion. Mette's hand went under her skirt and she bagan rubbing her clit with an urgency that Mike picked up on, spurring him on to ever greater efforts with his tongue. Mette reached down with her other hand and curled her fingers into her pussy to rub her sensitive g-spot, sending sparks through her body. With the fingers of both her hands working frantically on her clit and g-spot and mike's tongue in her ass, it wasn't long before she had a crashing orgasm, shouting "Yes!" repeatedly as she came, drenching Mike's chin and neck.

Mette fell forward and dreamily kissed Mike's cock as she slowly recovered from her climax. As she did so, there was another ping from Mike's phone, which was in a pocket of his discarded trousers. Mette swung her legs off Mike's face and retrieved his mobile. She took the mobile and walked into her en suite bathroom to read the message.

Alone for a moment, Mike considered his predicament. He reflected that he was restrained on the bed of a woman he hardly knew in a country he hardly knew while his lovely wife was in the apartment of a very well endowed guy of Caribbean origin, whom they also hardly knew, doing God knows what. He realised that it was a potentially disasterous situation but that didn't stop his cock remaining rock hard as he thought of his wife. He wondered if Rudi would keep her to himself.

Mike heard the sound of running water from the bathroom and wondered what Mette was up to. She returned, still fully clothed other than her thong, which lay on top of Mike's discarded clothes on the floor, carrying a large plastic bowl from which Mike could see steam rising. Mette placed the bowl on the bedside table. She then went back into the bathroom, returning with Mike's phone as he craned his neck to see what was in the bowl.

"Do you want to see what your slutty wife Susan is up to, Mike?"

"Yes." He responded, with his voice cracking slightly. He realised he had not said anything since they were in Mette's living room. He licked his lips and cleared his throat. He craned his neck again to see what Mette was doing. She was fiddling with his phone and connecting it to her bedroom TV.

The screen came to life and suddenly there was Susan, totally naked except for her high heeled shoes, kissing a guy other than Rudi and pressing her body against him. Susan broke the kiss and stepped back, looking at the guy she had been kissing and two other guys sitting on Rudi's settee - which he recognised from sleeping there on Thursday night. Susan then clearly said, "You all have WAY too many clothes on. Get naked now! All of you! Then i want you all to fuck me senseless!"

Mike was dumbstruck. For the second time that evening Susan was behaving in a way he could never have predicted. Mette had arranged the clip so that it was on repeat, so every 30 seconds or so Mike had to hear, and watch if he chose, his wife of 15 years invite three strangers, whom she had not met before that evening, to fuck her.

Mette was now by the bed and was wetting her hands in the bowl of warm water. she pulled out a cloth and wet Mike's cock and balls before putting shaving foam all over his pubic area.

"What on earth are you doing?" Mike asked.

"I've decided you would look better without pubic hair. I'm going to shave you there first and then I'm going to shave your armpits, chest and legs. I want you to feel your skin free of hair and then we'll see if I have any stockings you can put on."

Mette said this very matter-of-factly, but Mike's head nearly exploded with the thought of being shaven smooth all over and he couldn't comprehend the reference to stockings and thought he must have misheard Mette. In any case, this was way too much. He began to struggle to get out of his restraints. Surely they couldn't be that secure! But try as he might, Mike could not break free.

Mette just sat on the edge of the bed looking at Mike quizzically. "If you thrash around like that, I'm definitely in danger of cutting you with the razor." She said calmly.

Mike continued to struggle, but when he saw Mette reach for the razor, he suddenly became still. Shutting his eyes against the humiliation, he lay very still indeed as Mette began to shave around his cock. All the while, there was Susan on the TV telling the guys to strip off because she wanted them to fuck her.

Just then there was another ping from Mike's phone, amplified through the TV's speakers. This time Mette didn't vet the message, she just went and downloaded the video file and pressed play so it showed on the TV screen.

"Do you want me to tell you who's who?" Mette asked as an extraordinary scene filled the screen. She went on without waiting for Mike's reply. "The guy underneath Susan fucking her pussy is Erik. His family is also from Surinam and his cock is almost as big as Rudi's. The guy behind her, fucking Susan's ass, is Frank. He has an average cock - about your size - which is probably why he is in her ass rather than any of the other three! And the guy with his cock in her mouth is Maarten, who she was kissing in the earlier clip. Which means that Rudi is the cameraman."

Mb863
Mb863
38 Followers
12