Weekend in Amsterdam - Early Sunday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Mette said this the camera moved in closer to where Susan was sucking Marten's impressive cock. They heard Rudi's voice say, "Any message for Mike, Susan?"

Susan continued sucking Marten's cock for a few moments, seemingly unable to let go of it from her mouth, before coming up for air, looking directly into the camera and in a breathy voice punctuated by grunts in time with the rhythm of what Erik and Frank were clearly doing to her, said, "Oh - my - God, Mike! You've - no - idea - how - good - I - feel! Glor - ious! Cum - so - much! Thank - you!" She then returned her attentions to Marten's cock and continued to hum on it in time with Erik's thrusts. After a couple of moments she pulled his cock out again and said "Oh my God! I'm gonna cum AGAIN!" And then the clarity of her voice disintegrated as she went from repeated "Oh my God!" into gibberish with the onset of her orgasm, which seemed to go on for almost a minute before she could try to get her breath back.

As Susan calmed down, the sight and sound of her cumming again was clearly more than Marten could stand and he also came, shooting ropes of cum all over Susan's mouth, face and hair. Susan didn't hesitate before scooping the cum into her moth and swallowing.

The clip ended and Mike was then treated to repeat after repeat of Susan and Marten cumming.

He lay back to the sound of Susan's exploits as Mette shaved him clean of all his bodily hair. Mike felt deeply worried - how long would it take for his hair to grow back? What if people at the gym saw he had shaved his legs and armpits? What would Susan say when she saw his bald chest, cock and balls? But he remained hard throughout, in part because of the sight and sound of Susan fucking Erik, Frank and Marten, in part because if the control Mette had over him.

when she had shaved his whole body, Mette picked up her own phone and forwarded the clip she had received earlier from Erik to Mike's phone. She then worked quickly to arrange all the clips of Susan's exploits in sequence on Mike's phone - from her dancing in the club at the beginning of the evening, then giving Rudi a blow job while Frank fingered her from behind, the long clip Erik had shot of her strip and fuck with Rudi at the club, and then the three clips of her at Rudi's apartment. She then set the whole sequence on repeat and started playing it through her TV. She sat on the bed with Mike and gently played with his cock as they watched Susan's exploits.

When the shot of Susan giving Rudi a blow job came on, Mette said, "Don't you think Rudi has a perfect cock?" As she said this, Susan looked into the camera to thank Mike for loaning her to Rudi. Mike grunted a non-committal response to Mette.

"Such a delicious cock," Mette went on, "have you ever thought what it would be like to suck a cock, Mike?"

"No" was Mike's firm response.

"Have you ever tasted your own cum?" Silence. With that, Mette took a little of the precum that was leaking from Mike's cock onto her finger and put it in Mike's mouth. "Mmmmm, you like that, don't you." It was not a question this time. "It's such a turn on for me when a man eats his own cum for me. Will you do that for me Mike? Will you eat your own cum for me? I can feel from your cock that the idea turns you on, Mike. Do you want me to force you to eat your own cum?"

Mike just groaned in response. The idea of eating his cum should turn him off completely, but instead he could feel himself growing harder still. And with Mette's hand firmly around his cock, he knew she knew he was turned on by what she was saying.

"Lovely, you are going to be my little cum slut! Imagine swallowing cum. Wouldn't you love to be in Susan's place, sucking all those lovely cocks? Look at them! Such glorious manhood. Would you suck a cock for me if I asked you to? Oooh! I can feel from how your cock twitches that you would do what I tell you to do!"

Mike just groaned again. He couldn't work out why he was excited by what Mette was saying. He knew he did not have a gay or bi bone in his body but yet he was turned on by her words.

"Don't worry, Mike. It's just a fantasy. It's like I might have a fantasy about being taken by force. Doesn't actually mean that I want that to happen. That's why it's a fantasy. Look at Susan sucking Rudi's cock on stage! Wouldn't you like to do that? How would you suck him, Mike? Would you drive him crazy until he came in your mouth? He has such a nice big cock, don't you think?"

Mike was mesmerized by the footage of Susan stripping and then sucking Rudi on stage and then they both watched in silence as Rudi fucked Susan and then came on her face and hair.

Mette carried on stroking Mike's cock firmly as they watched the clips. Mette's commentary resumed along with a quickening pace of her hand on Mike's cock when it got to the part where Susan was sucking Marten's cock while Erik and Frank DPed her. "Don't you love the way Susan is sucking his glorious cock! Your wife is such a cock slut! But I bet if she instructed you to suck his cock right now you would do it! Yes! Imagine sucking his cock and making him cum for me and Susan!"

Just as she said this, Marten shot his load over Susan's face and, in a case of complete sensory overload, Mike also came. After the first shot of cum onto his shaven chest, Mette quickly locked her mouth over his cock and he emptied his load into her warmth as she hummed with glee.

When his cock stopped pulsating and she felt she had sucked him dry, Mette moved up to Mike's face and kissed him on the lips. With mouth closed at first, but then working her tongue into Mike's mouth and then slowly allowing his cum to transfer from her mouth to his.

When Mike realised what was happening he had a moment of revulsion but Mette put her hand over his mouth to stop him spitting it out and said, "It would REALLY turn me on if you swallowed for me. Please swallow!"

Mike looked through dazed eyes at Mette and could see she was not kidding - she WAS really turned on by this. He slowly swallowed his own cum and, just as he did so, Mette added "Imagine it is Marten's cum you are swallowing for Susan." She then climbed astride Mike's chest and, as if to prove how turned on she was, in a matter of seconds made herself cum all over Mike's face too.

Mette got off Mike, turned the TV off, unclipped his wrists and ankles and snuggled up with him on the bed, turning off the light as she did so. They both fell asleep almost immediately, Mette with a feeling of accomplishment and Mike imagining what Susan was doing.

12