Weekend in Amsterdam - Saturday

Story Info
Rudi gets back in contact.
9.4k words
4.56
8.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mb863
Mb863
38 Followers

Saturday

Mike and Susan woke late on Saturday and had a leisurely breakfast at the hotel, mostly spent discussing the previous few days. Susan had had fabulous sex both nights and was worried that Mike would be feeling left out. On Thursday night he had, admittedly, had a blow job from Mette and the following day he and Susan had made love at the hotel. And he had cum watching Susan getting eaten out by a dancer called Trixie on Friday night. But in that time, if they were keeping score, Susan had had the wildest sex of her life with Rudi on Thursday, make-up sex with Mike on Friday and had several orgasms on the mouth and fingers of Trixie later that evening.

Mike tried to explain his mixed emotions to Susan. Thursday night had made him realise how much he loved her. So much so that he wanted her to be happy whatever it took. There was nothing he wanted more than to see Susan being truly satisfied. But the last two days had made him realise that while he might be able to do so on an emotional and material level, he could not fully satisfy Susan sexually. Susan started to interrupt him as he said this, saying that he was a very attentive lover. But Mike pushed back.

"No matter how attentive I am, I have never seen you in the sort of sexual delerium you were in when you were riding Rudi's cock on Thursday, or being eaten out by Trixie last night. I love the fact that you have unleashed your deepest sexual desires and I have every intention of ensuring you continue the journey. You deserve to be satisfied and there is nothing more erotic for me than watching you on that sexual high. I positively want you to continue, but only if you are truly honest with me, tell me everything and, of course, always come back to me after you have played."

Susan slowly exhaled and quietly said, "Wow!" She paused for a few seconds. "Does this mean that you want to sleep around? Are you suggesting we both take other partners? Because I'm not hugely comfortable with that. I would be very jealous."

"No. My only interest is your happiness. If you are happy and fulfilled, that makes me feel like I am succeeding in my role as your husband. I have to admit I felt very jealous when you were fucking Rudi. But I also felt hugely turned on seeing you in ecstacy. And I felt whole when you wanted to come back to me after your fun. So I guess I get a level of sexual and emotional satisfaction by seeing you completely fulfilled and knowing that you are still mine. It's, like, I'm so proud of you and think you are the sexiest woman alive. I see other men looking at you and I really want you to unleash the sexual being that I know now you are."

Susan was still trying to get her head around Mike's words and her thoughts kept on returning to the idea of him being emotionaly involved with another woman.

"But what about Mette? She gave you a blow job that night."

"That was almost accidental. And certainly incidental to the action I could hear going on between you and Rudi. I probably would have cum listening to you, with or without her mouth on me. And I really haven't given her a second thought since then."

Susan couldn't leave the subject alone. "Would you fuck her if I asked you to?"

"She is a sexy woman, so if it was something you wanted, fine. But it is not something I would actively seek on my own initiative. I get my kicks from knowing that you are fully satisfied. It's all about you and making you happy."

"It's wierd," Susan responded, "I feel jealous and anxious about the thought of you with another woman. But in a funny sort of way, I'm glad she gave you a blow job. It sort of retrospectively gave me permission for what I did with Rudi. And it gave me a way back from that dreadful place when I thought you were going to leave me."

Mike reached across the table and took Susan's hands. "I will never leave you. You are my life and I just want you to be happy. But you have to be more open with me about your desires. Don't assume I will judge you or that there are limits to what I will do for you. I want total honesty."

"And you have to be honest with me too, Mike. I need to be sure of you. You are the rock of my life and I love you very much. Despite what I did the other night, I really don't want to hurt you. It was just sex - fabulous sex, but still just sex, and if there is a danger of losing you I will never do anything like that again. So you need to be open with me too."

"I loved seeing you let go and very much hope to see that again some time! But yes, we need to communicate our thoughts, desires and fears to each other better than we have over the last few years."

They both had another coffee to finish breakfast and went back up to their hotel room to get ready to go out sightseeing.

As Susan was putting on her makeup, Mike received a text from a Dutch number.

"Hi, this is Rudi. Would you be free to meet me... without Susan?"

Mike texted back, "Not sure. when?" And got the response, "Now? I'm in the hotel lobby."

Mike was intrigued and suggested 5 minutes' time in the nearby cafe where he and Susan had had their conversation the day before. He then told Susan about the exchange of texts and said he would be back as soon as he could. Susan looked anxious as he left and her mind started working overtime wondering what on earth Rudi could want.

Mike was nervous meeting Rudi, but the latter did most of the talking. "Look, like you, I think your wife is fantastic. She is in my all time top three fucks, and that's saying something. But I think she was inhibited by your presence in the apartment. Mette tells me you were very turned on by what we were doing. So I have a proposition for you. Give me your wife for the night - alone and unaccompanied by you - and I will truly test her sexual boundaries. What do you say?"

Mike was amazed by Rudi's confidence and gall. But he was oddly proud of Susan being in Rudi's top three. "What's in it for me?" He asked.

"Well, you get to find out her limits, I will send you an occasional update by WhatsApp. Oh and you get to have an evening with Mette, who appears quite smitten by you. And you get your wife back tomorrow."

"You know it is up to Susan." Mike said, but Rudi laughed confidently and said he very much doubted she would object, even when she knew Mike would be with Mette - this would just make her less inhibited.

Rudi explained that he had got both Mike and Susan's numbers by texting himself from their phones while they were asleep at his apartment early Friday morning. He had planned speaking to them on Friday but had been tied up all day with his work. Mike checked his phone and confirmed it had sent a blank text to a +31 number early Friday.

Rudi wanted to text Susan now to ask her to meet, but he wanted Mike's agreement and permission. Mike nodded, feeling oddly empowered. As he had told Susan, he had often fantasized about her being a hotwife with his permission - and now here he was giving his permission.

Rudi immediately texted and there was a ping back within seconds saying Mike was out so she could not meet until she had discussed it with him. there was about half a minute's silence before Mike's phone suddenly pinged as Susan forwarded Rudi's text to him by WhatsApp. Mike was just about to reply when Susan rang him.

She was obviously on edge, knowing that Mike was with Rudi, and her voice broke slightly as she asked Mike what she should do.

Mike asked, "What do you want to do, Gorgeous?"

Encouraged by his affectionate term but not wanting to jeopardise the renewed strength of their marriage, Susan said, "Well, I don't want to do anything that would hurt us - so maybe I should just say 'no'?"

Mike thought for a second before responding, "Susan, I was upset the other night because you cheated on me. I told you, I like the idea but only with my permission."

"Are you with him now?"

"Yes."

There was a pause. "So, are you giving me permission?" Susan could barely contain the excitement she felt at this sudden possibility.

"Would you like me to?"

"Er, you saw what he did to me. I don't want you being jealous about that. If you are going to be jealous, I would rather forego the sex. So, if it will upset you, just say 'no'."

Mike marvelled at the way Susan could turn things around, so that he was the one asking her to go with another man. But in truth the idea of Rudi pleasuring her was already stirring his loins.

"Susan, I could tell the other night that you enjoyed Rudi." At this point Mike winked conspiratorially at Rudi sitting in front of him. "I don't mind you doing so again as long as you ask beforehand and let me know all the details afterwards. This is a crucial point: I don't want any secrets - you have to tell me everything."

"OK, Mike, if you are sure, I will meet Rudi now"

There was another ping on Rudi's phone as she texted her response. Rudi suggested the same cafe, which made Susan laugh given the conversation she and Mike had there the previous day.

Rudi told Mike he should clear off so he could speak to Susan alone. He would confirm with Susan that she had Mike's permission. Rudi added that Mike should go along with whatever Susan suggested that afternoon.

Mike left the cafe, wondering if he needed his head examined, but rationalising that at least this time things would happen with his permission, just like his fantasy. The thought made his cock twitch in his trousers. He decided to watch the encounter between Rudi and his wife from a bar that had just opened over the road. Because it was dim in the bar he could sit close to the window without Rudi or Susan seeing him.

As Susan entered the cafe, for the second time in two days, she immediately saw Rudi and embraced him and kissed him briefly and awkwardly on the mouth. Rudi explained he had already talked to Mike who had given him permission to propose to Susan an evening and night with Rudi. He added that Mette was keen on Mike and could entertain him that evening while Susan was with Rudi. Did she agree?

Susan was surprised, and a little bit concerned about Mike becoming attached to Mette. But then she inwardly laughed at herself for being jealous about Mike when he had just given her the opportunity to be with Rudi again, something she had really, really wanted but not thought likely until her conversation with Mike a few minutes earlier.

"Do you agree?" Rudi asked again, making Susan realise she had been lost in her thoughts. She nodded vigorously, a gesture Mike could see from his spot over the road. But then Rudi said there were some conditions and Susan immediately looked concerned.

Rudi set out his conditions as:

1. For the evening Susan had to dress as sluttily as she possibly dared - if she had nothing appropriate with her, she should go shopping that afternoon with Mike.

2. She was to wear no underwear. At all.

3. Her pussy - and indeed her whole body - would be completely owned by Rudi for the duration until the following morning, and

4. The four of them should meet in the hotel bar at 8pm so that Mette and Mike could leave Susan to Rudi.

These conditions made Susan feel instantly wet and she squirmed in her seat. She clarified that Mike did not know the conditions but Rudi said he had agreed to go along with anything Susan suggested that afternoon.

So it was that Mike and Susan found themselves clothes shopping for a slutty outfit that afternoon, rather than visiting more museums as they had originally intended. After a lot of trial and error, all of which made Mike horny as hell, they settled on a figure hugging stretchy backless white dress with a plunging neckline that showed off Susan's cleavage and barely covered her gorgeous butt - both at the bottom of her back and the top of her thighs. When she wore it Mike marvelled at how it showed off her body to perfection but commented it would be difficult to find underwear that wouldn't show, so tight was the dress. Susan casually said that this would not be a problem as she wasn't allowed to wear any.

"Who says?" queried Mike.

"It's rule number two" said Susan, as if that explained everything. "Rule number one was dress slutty - which is what we have been working on all afternoon, and rule number two was no underwear."

Mike laughed nervously. "Are there any other rules?"

"Rule three was that Rudi owns me - my pussy and my body - from when we meet until tomorrow morning." Susan couldn't surpress a shudder of excitement as she said this, which Mike noticed with a wry grin. "And the fourth rule is that we meet Rudi and Mette at 8pm in the hotel."

Mike was silent. It was the first time Susan had mentioned Mette and all Mike's focus had been on Susan. He thought Mette was fun, but he hardly knew her and yet she was already privy to his secret fantasy of Susan being fucked by another man. He was not sure he wanted to spend the evening with her. All he wanted was Susan to be fully satisfied. Mette was a distraction.

He tried to tell Susan this, but all she said was "It's rule four. So we meet at eight. What you do with Mette after that is up to you." She then paused for thought and said, "Look, it would make me feel easier about enjoying myself if I knew you were having fun too, rather than moping around in the hotel room. So just have a fun evening out with her. No pressure for it to be anything more."

Late afternoon they went back to the hotel. Mike had been in an almost perpetual state of arousal all afternoon while shopping. So had Susan, but less obviously so. Mike watched as she showered, shaved her legs, armpits and began on her pubes.

"Is that rule number five?" Mike asked.

Susan replied, "No. I just want to be perfect for Rudi."

She knew now that this would pique both Mike's jealousy and his erection. When Mike offered to help, Susan gave him the razor. Mike grabbed his own shaving foam and did a perfect job of shaving her completely without any nicks. He reflected that this too was something he had often wanted to do and rued the fact that's it would be for Rudi rather than him. He noticed how wet she was as he was shaving her and gently licked her lips as he finished. Susan groaned in pleasure but pushed Mike's head away saying she wanted to save herself for Rudi's cock. Her transformation into a wanton sex goddess mesmerised Mike and made him horny as hell.

Susan did her makeup and then put on her dress. Just looking at her turned Mike on and just wearing it turned Susan on. She said she would have to wear a coat over the dress as it was so revealing. Mike agreed. So she donned her coat and they proceeded down to the hotel bar for 8pm.

Rudi and Mette walked in shortly after 8. Susan looked differently at Mette, knowing that she had given Mike a blow job on Thursday evening. But she couldn't help liking the lady. The two women kissed each other on the cheek three times, which Susan and Mike had learnt was the Dutch custom, and Mike did likewise and then shook Rudi's hand. When Susan went on tiptoes to kiss Rudi, he did so full on her lips and with passion.

"Get a room!" Joked Mette and they separated, Susan giggling and glancing at Mike to make sure he was still OK. Rudi took a look at Susan and removed her coat, handing it to Mike saying she wouldn't be needing it.

Rudi, Mette and Mike all looked at Susan and Rudi asked her to turn around to show off her dress. She felt almost naked in the bar, but Rudi made appreciative noises.

"Slutty enough for you, Rudi?" She asked.

"Just about! I'm not sure how long it will remain on though!"

Mette, Mike and Rudi were all sitting on bar stools and Rudi pulled Susan over so she was standing with her back to him between his open knees. He wrapped one hand around her waist, pulling her in to him and kissing her neck softly before asking Mike "does it turn you on seeing your wife behaving like a slut? Knowing that I own her body for tonight?"

Mike looked at Rudi's black hand resting on the white material of Susan's dress, just above her pubic bone and inches from her pussy which they both knew was naked beneath the dress. He blushed slightly and confirmed that he found the whole situation erotic.

"I'm sure you will find solace in Mette" chipped in Susan, implicitly giving him permission to do so.

"Only if he behaves himself" added Mette, who was nevertheless looking forward to a night getting to know Mike better. She knew, however, that Mike would be preoccupied by what was happening to Susan rather than focused on her.

After downing the rest of his drink, Rudi told Susan that it was time to go as he was meeting some friends. Susan was surprised to hear that Rudi wanted to spend time with others as well as her. When she made as if to take her coat from Mike, Rudi repeated that she wouldn't need it and added that he expected she would be hot most of the night. Mette laughed. With that Rudi wrapped his arm around Susan's shoulder and walked her out of the bar, dropping his hand to her butt knowing that Mike would be watching as they left.

After they had gone, Mike shrugged and asked Mette what they should do now.

"If you buy me another drink, I might be persuaded to tell you where I think they will be going first."

So Mike ordered another two drinks from the barman.

————

As soon as Rudi and Susan were in the back of the car they kissed each other with heated passion. Rudi knew she would be hot with anticipation. He felt her hardening nipples through the material of her dress and she kissed him even more fervently. He then dropped his hand and dipped his fingers in her pussy, easily accessible with her mini-dress.

Susan gasped and whispered, "not in the taxi, Rudi. Please!"

He replied "condition number three: your pussy and whole body are mine for the duration..." and kept his finger firmly where it was and leaned in to kiss her again to indicate there should be no argument.

Susan relaxed into his kiss but Rudi's expert fingers soon had her building towards orgasm. She felt it hurtling towards her but, just then, they pulled up to their destination, which was the same club where they had met on Thursday. Susan growled at the loss of her orgasm - the taxi ride had left her gagging for more.

Susan hung on Rudi's arm as they walked into the club. They had a quick drink at the bar and noticed Rianne and Valerie, whom Susan had met there on Thursday night, looking in their direction and clearly commenting on the absence of Mike. Susan enquired where the friends were that Rudi planned to meet and he said they would be there soon. After downing their drinks they hit the dance floor. Rudi immediately noticed that the ultaviolet lights made Susan's white dress almost see through and it was as if she was dancing naked. And he was not the only one to notice. Susan soon became the focus of a small group of dancers, with Rudi demonstrating clearly that Susan was with him.

————

Back at the hotel bar, Mette nursed her drink and then asked Mike how he felt about Susan spending the night with Rudi. Mike talked through his mixed emotions, with Mette demonstrating why she was such a good counsellor - listening intently and occasionally playing back what Mike had said. She then asked how he felt about her giving him a blow job. Mike responded that he had never cum in somebody's mouth before and it had been an amazing experience, but most of his attention had been focused on the noises Rudi and Susan had been making.

"I know that!" said Mette. "Which reminds me. You owe me."

"Owe you what?" asked Mike thinking Mette must have paid for drinks at the club or something.

"You owe me an orgasm." Mette twirled the straw in her drink and looked at Mike with a twinkle in her eye and a smile on the corner of her lips. She wondered how Mike would react to this. She knew his primary focus was on Susan - she had counselled two men who were 'active' cuckolds as well as several more who fantasised about being cuckolded. She had done enough reading about it to know that it was Susan's pleasure rather than his own that motivated Mike.

Mb863
Mb863
38 Followers