Weekend in Amsterdam - Saturday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The idea of humiliation is a big turn-off for me." Mike responded. "There is no way I could ever see myself sucking a cock or dressing in women's clothing."

"Yes, but from the way you behaved tonight, I think you may be inclined to be submissive and I think you fall somewhere on the spectrum between the two guys I mentioned. That's what I mean by needing to be thoughtful before allowing yourself to go too far in a direction that will ultimately make you feel bad about yourself. It's great that you love Susan as deeply as you clearly do, but you need to retain your self respect if you are to retain her respect for you."

———

As Rudi, Erik, Frank and Marten spilled out of the club with Susan, Marten said, "Hey guys, it's the last Saturday of the month!"

"So?" Asked Erik.

"It's 'Amateur Night' at Club Marise. We could go there before heading back to Rudi's place."

Susan did not like the idea. She really wanted to fuck Rudi soon. She had been aching for it ever since sucking him off. But before she could say anything there was a chorus of agreement from Rudi, Erik and Frank. They piled into Frank's car, with Susan wedged in the back between Rudi and Marten and Erik in the passenger seat.

Susan nuzzled up to Rudi and said, "Do we really have to go to another club!? I just want to get back to your place and fuck you senseless."

"Patience, Susan, you will enjoy this place, you'll see."

Susan wasn't convinced and sulked a little while the guys chatted easily among themselves in Dutch.

They got to Club Marise and were paying for entry when the lady taking the money asked Susan something in Dutch.

Rudi turned to Susan and said "She's asking if you are going to dance because, if so, entry is free for you."

"Of course I'm going to dance! What do you mean?"

"Susan, this is a strip club and it's amateur night. If you agree to dance you don't pay entry."

The lady taking the money added in English this time, "You don't have to strip fully, if you don't want to, but there is a cash prize for the winner."

Susan gulped, thought for a moment, glancing down at her ridiculously slutty dress, and then reflected on her exhibitionism earlier in the evening. She suddenly got a thrill at the prospect of stripping for a room full of strangers.

"Yes. OK. I'll do it!"

"Great! I can't wait to see your act!" Marten said, and the others agreed.

Rudi spent some time chatting to the admission lady in Dutch and she allowed him in free too, which struck Susan as a bit odd. But she dismissed the thought as they moved into the small club and she saw a lady on the stage dancing to the loud music and to the cheers of encouragement of the audience. She looked around the room and, like last night, they were mostly men but also quite a few women, so she did not feel out of place.

They made their way to a circular table near the stage that had just been vacated by some people leaving. Susan was watching the lady dancing, hoping nervously that she could pick up some ideas for her own dance later. Almost as soon as they had sat down and ordered drinks, the Lady from the door came over and spoke briefly to Rudi. After she had gone he told Susan that she would be up in 20 minutes and should go backstage soon to get ready. He would come with her to make sure she was alright.

Susan downed her drink pretty fast when it came. She needed Dutch courage and laughed to herself about the poignancy of that phrase. She then took a deep breath, stood up and grasped Rudi's hand. "Come on, Rudi, time for my debut as a stripper!"

Then turning to the others, she said, "See you all later, although I suspect you'll see more of me first! Wish me luck!"

There was a chorus of encouragement and appreciation. They were all looking forward to Susan dancing for the crowd.

———

Towards the end of their dinner, Mette got a text on her phone and looked up at Mike, beaming. "Susan and Rudi and his friends have gone to Club Marise and he's suggesting we go as well. Do you want to?"

"What sort if club is it?"

"It's a strip club but tonight is amateur night and i think Rudi plans to persuade Susan to perform."

"There's no way Susan will strip in public, but let's go anyway. We had fun at the strip club the other night."

So they set off for the club by taxi, Mette telling Mike that they should sneak in at the back so that Mike didn't cramp Susan's style if Rudi had in fact persuaded her to strip.

———

Backstage Rudi spoke to one of the assistants in Dutch before turning to Susan and asking if she wanted to choose an outfit to wear - at the moment she only had one item of clothing on so it wouldn't take her long to strip! She giggled that it might be an idea to put on some more items. She and Rudi chose a pretty burgundy thong and bra and she decided she would wear a pleated short skirt and white blouse over the them. She kept her high heels, of course. She laughed and commented to Rudi that she was dressed more sensibly now than when she arrived at the club.

Rudi leant in to her and kissed her passionately on the mouth. Her knees turned to jelly and she was instantly wet again. She really needed to fuck Rudi and was ready to do it then and there when the assistant returned to say she would be on in 2 minutes. She got nervous then but Rudi said she looked fabulous and would be every man's dream.

Suddenly it was time and she heard the public address system announcing that the next dancer was "Sexy Sue from the UK". There was loud applause and some wolf whistling and then the music started. She took a deep breath and then walked out onto the stage.

The lights were bright and she could barely make out the audience at first. But she got into the rhythm of the music and felt very sexy as she danced. She was already turned on by Rudi's kissing and tried to dance as erotically and provocatively as she could, just letting herself go. Some time into the first number she started unbuttoning her blouse and then played with it before peeling it off, to loud cheers from the audience. This provided her with the encouragement she needed and she felt another rush of excitement in her pussy.

Mike, who had snuck in at the back with Mette, wasn't cheering. He was dumb struck. He had not believed Susan would strip but had heard the announcement as they arrived at the club. He had seen her take off her blouse and then watched in amazement as Susan bent over with her ass to the crowd and slowly pulled her pleated skirt down, giving the audience a very fine view of her ass with the thong dividing her cheeks. The song ended with her in her thong and bra and Mike thought she would go off stage at that point. But a new song followed quickly and just as she started moving to the beat, another figure walked on stage. Mike stood to see what was happening.

It was Rudi, dancing on to the stage in what appeared to be a pair of boxer shorts and nothing else. He thought Susan momentarily appeared as surprised as he was, but then she danced with Rudi. He was such a good dancer he made them both look good. At one point when she had her back to him he unclipped her bra and she let it fall to the ground. He then cupped and gently massaged her breasts as she ground her butt into his cock, which Susan felt growing in response.

Rudi bent his head and whispered in Susan's ear. She turned and dropped to her knees in front of him and gripped the waist band of his boxers. The crowd cheered again and she looked out to them and winked saucily. She then slowly lowered his shorts. The length of his growing cock meant it was some moments before it suddenly sprang free of the clothing and hit Susan on the chin.

The crowd roared its approval and Mike was once again amazed when Susan held his cock and lowered her mouth over it, in front of a room full of cheering strangers. She bobbed her head up and down on his cock and her hands stroked him as she did so. The song ended and a new one started and suddenly Rudi reached down, lifted Susan up and kissed her on the mouth before lowering his head to her breasts and then kneeling to remove Susan's thong. Mike saw her bend and say something to Rudi and thought, with a mixture of relief and disappointment, that she was going to end the performance.

Susan by this stage had lost all self control. She bent down and said to Rudi, "You better fuck me now or I am going to die of frustration!"

"Get on all fours, I'm going to take you from behind"

Mike's jaw dropped as he saw Susan get on her hands and knees and stick her ass towards Rudi, who stepped over quickly, dropped to his knees and push his massive cock slowly into Mike's wife.

The crowd was going wild by this time and Mike could barely hear the music over the shouts and cheers of encouragement. Mike did not realise how aroused he was by the sight of Rudi's big black cock sliding in and out of Susan's pussy until he felt Mette's hand gripping his cock through his trousers. "Exciting, huh?" she said, as if they were watching a movie or something.

But they weren't. They were watching Mike's wife being fucked senseless by a guy they had met only a few days ago in front of a crowd of about 100 people!

Rudi had a steady pace and held Susan's hips firmly as he ploughed into her, giving her his full length over and over again.

As they watched, Susan threw her head back and had a screaming orgasm. Rudi continued to pump his massive cock into Susan as she came down from her high. He then picked up his pace and began fucking her really hard and fast. Within seconds, Susan hit another climax, less noisy this time but longer lasting. She finally collapsed and Rudi picked her up and turned her around so his cock was at her mouth. She took him in, tasting her own cream, as he rubbed his cock fast. With a groan, he pulled out of her mouth and came all over her face and hair, to massive applause from the crowd.

As Rudi and Susan went to pick up their discarded clothes and took a bow, Mette grabbed Mike by the arm and said, "It's late. Better not be here when they come out. You need ti leave Susan to Rudi for the night, as agreed. Let's go back to the hotel now." In a daze, Mike allowed himself to be dragged away, adjusting his hard cock in his trousers as he stood.

It was already Sunday.