Weekend in Amsterdam - Saturday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike looked slightly shocked and did not respond immediately. So Mette pressed on, worrying that she had mis-judged the way Mike had checked her out when she walked in.

"If you really want to know where Rudi has taken Susan, a drink isn't going to be enough to persuade me..." Susan dived in head first. "I want you to take me up to your room and return the favour by eating my pussy. I won't take no for an answer!"

Mike broke out in a broad grin. He rose, downed his drink and reached out a hand to Mette. "If you insist! But only under sufferance, of course, and because Susan told me to look after you!"

————

On the dance floor, Rudi could barely keep his hands off Susan. He didn't tell her that her white mini dress looked almost spray-on in the UV light. When she turned to dance with her back to him, Rudi had the glorious sight of the dress narrowing to a band of material that barely covered her delightful rear.

Susan was immensely turned on dancing in her tight white little slutty dress. She knew a lot of the guys, and girls, dancing around them were feasting their eyes on her and it gave her a warm glow and she could feel that she was still wet from Rudi's fingers in the taxi.

When Rudi pulled her into him, she ground her ass into his groin and reached her arm up and wrapped it around Rudi's neck, resting her head on Rudi's shoulder, melting back into his body and enjoying the feel of his strong arms engulfing her. She felt his hands run down her sides as he pulled her into him and ground his growing cock into her rear. He then cupped her right breast with his left hand and snaked his right hand lower and she groaned as he slipped his fingers into her sopping pussy. Susan ground her hips forward to force his fingers deeper, fleetingly wondering what others on the dance floor could see. But only fleetingly as her mind and body focused on the feelings ignited once again by Rudi's fingers. She felt so electric from the whole situation and relished the rush of sensation as her orgasm approached and crashed over her, making her cry out and her knees buckle. She would have fallen if she hadn't been closely moulded onto Rudi's body with his arms wrapped around her.

As Susan came down from her orgasm, Rudi suggested they go look for his friends. In truth, Rudi had already seen his friend Erik using his iPhone, as Rudi had asked earlier, to film Susan and Rudi dancing together. To the side of the dance floor he saw Erik looking through the footage so he could forward the best bits to Rudi.

————

As Mette and Mike rode the elevator to his hotel room, with Susan's abandoned coat poignantly in Mike's hand, Mette sensed that she needed to control the situation if she was to have any fun that evening. She also sensed that Mike, with his mind focused on Susan, might respond well to being told what to do. So she turned to him and forcefully kissed him full on the mouth, pinning him against the wall of the elevator. There was such passion in the kiss that it took Mike's breath away and made his cock harden. Just then the elevator arrived at his floor and he stumbled out towards his room in a bit of a daze, with Mette following close behind. When they got into the room, Mette immediately took control.

"Kneel on the floor there." She instructed Mike, pointing at the foot of the bed. She then stood in front of Mike, reached up under her skirt and pulled off her thong in one swift motion, before sitting on the bed, pulling her skirt up to her waist.

"Now eat me, the way you imagine Susan is being pleasured right now!"

Mike shuffled forward on his knees, lifted Mette's sexy legs over his shoulders and buried his face between her legs. He kissed her thighs and then licked the length if her lips from her perineum to her clit before sucking each of her outer lips in turn into his mouth. He then buried his tongue as deep as he could go into Mette's depths and was pleased to hear her moan, before he refocused on her clit, generating further moans and sighs as he systematically spelt out the letters if the alphabet with his tongue over Mette's sensitive button. Towards the end of his first run through the alphabet he was gratified to feel her put a hand on the back of his head to pull his mouth in closer. Mette then felt him reaching up and slipping a finger in her, marvelling at the accuracy with which he hit on her g-spot, sending her into an orbit of sensations. She wallowed in the sensations, enjoying the journey and not being in any rush to reach her climax. She had looked forward to this all day and was not going to hurry. She was secretly pleased that Mike was showing such dedication to her pleasure and determined to make the most of it. Just as she was settling into her rising pleasure, she felt Mike using his other hand to touch her ass. He then removed both his hands briefly as he tongued her ass, surprising her and triggering a sudden increase in her level of arousal. Mike then returned his mouth to her clit and his fingers to her g-spot and ass, which had now been lubricated and was susceptible to slight penetration. This sudden change in sensations sent Mette unexpectedly over the edge into her orgasm. She shouted "Yes!" repeatedly as her thighs clamped involuntarily around Mike's head and she soaked his face with her juices.

————

Rudi led Susan, still in a daze, from the dance floor to a secluded seating area where he knew his friends, including Erik, would be. He introduced Erik, Marten and Frank, each of them kissing Susan three times on the cheek, and sat down at the low table with them, pulling Susan onto his lap.

"Wow!" was all Susan could say, referring to her enjoyment of Rudi's attentions on the dance floor.

"You enjoyed that?" Rudi asked with a smile.

"Oh, yes! You are such a good dancer!" Susan said, winking at him suggestively. In truth, he was an excellent dancer, but it had not been his dancing she was referring to.

Just then, Rudi's mobile phone pinged and he glanced at Erik, who nodded. He looked at his mobile for a minute, viewing the video that Erik had taken and then Rudi sent it on to Mike.

————

Mike was just wiping Mette's juices from his face and kissing Mette's thighs when he got the phone message. He ignored it, enjoying Mette's thighs, until she said, "I think you should check your phone in case that's Susan."

Mike snapped back to reality. What if Susan was in trouble? He grabbed his phone and saw it was a WhatsApp message from Rudi. Mike opened the file and watched, completely sucked into the video. The loud music was playing in the background and the clip opened with Rudi walking into the club with Susan clinging to his arm. This sent instant pangs of jealousy through Mike. The scene then cut to dancing. At first Mike couldn't make anything out, but then the cameraman had got a better angle and Mike could clearly see Rudi and Susan dancing provocatively with each other. Another shot of jealousy, mixed with a stirring of his cock as he watched his wife dancing sexily and flirting with Rudi in her tiny white dress. Then the scene changed and the camera was lower and closer to the dancing couple. Susan had her back to Rudi and appeared to be in a trancelike state grinding her back into Rudi as his hands explored her body. She leant her head back as Rudi cupped her breast and his other hand reached down and began fingering Susan right there on the dance floor. Mike was amazed, hugely jealous and deeply enthralled. Mette came to sit beside him as he watched. She looked over his shoulder as he watched Rudi pleasuring his wife to orgasm on the dance floor with others watching. The final moments of the clip were a zoom in to Susan's now exposed pussy and the wetness on her thighs and Rudi's fingers.

"Oh my God!" Mike exclaimed, not really in control of his feelings following this visual overload.

Mette reached across and felt his ragingly hard cock through his trousers, shaking it slightly. "Doesn't seem like this little man is too upset!"

Mike ignored Mette and replayed the clip. Multiple times. He couldn't get over the feelings of hurt mixed with awe at his wife's brazen performance on the dance floor. He was barely aware of Mette watching with him as he went over every second of the clip, replaying the sexiest bits repeatedly.

————

In the club, Rudi was kissing and nuzzling Susan's neck as they chatted. He then whispered to Susan, "I would like you to suck my cock."

"With pleasure!" Susan immediately replied with a grin. "Where shall we go?"

"I want you to do it here, in front of my fiends."

"Here? I can't do that!"

"You can and you will. Remember you are all mine tonight and I own you. You will get down on your knees and suck my cock. If you fail to do so, the night is over and I will drop you back at your hotel."

"You're serious aren't you? Oh my God! I can't believe I'm about to do this!"

And with that, Susan got off Rudi's lap and knelt between his legs. As she began to unbuckle his belt, she heard Frank chuckling behind her and saying, "Go, girl! Make his day!"

Susan had to loosen Rudi's trousers and pull them down a bit to get his semi hard cock out - it was too big to pull out easily. She then gripped it with both hands and began licking it lovingly, alternating with licking and sucking his balls. She couldn't believe she was doing this in the crowded club, but the edge of danger and exhibitionism made her all the more excited.

She was really going to work on his cock, when Rudi said, "Look up, Susan"

She did so and saw Rudi was filming her.

————

Mike was just getting his head around the dance floor clip when his phone pinged again with another message from Rudi.

"Did you enjoy the video, Mike?"

"Yes! Very much thank you!"

"Your wife is sex on two legs, man. I'm not sure I can get enough of her! Check out the next clip...."

Mike opened the file as soon as it reached his phone. There was an agonizing delay as it downloaded over the hotel's wifi but then there she was. The clip opened with just the top of Susan's head showing, before he heard Rudi say, "Look up, Susan." She then looked up at the camera and Mike saw that she had Rudi's cock in her mouth.

"Do you have any message for Mike?" Rudi asked.

Susan pulled her mouth off Rudi's cock but her hands continued their slow stroking motion. She smiled, looking into the phone camera, and said, "Sure... Mike, I love you very much and want to thank you for letting me spend the night with Rudi. I know this is hard for you." She then grinned and added, "But not nearly as hard as Rudi's fabulous cock!". With that she lowered her head, still looking into the camera, and swirled her tongue around his cock. She came off his cock and said, "Mmmmmm. Rudi is so hard for me, Mike. I can't wait to fuck him! Do you think he will make me do that in front of his friends too?"

At that point the camera was pointed to three other guys sitting with Rudi watching Susan give him head. Then the clip ended.

Mike sat there stunned for a moment. He could hardly reconcile Susan's words and actions with the sensible wife and mother that he thought he knew well. But this new Susan turned him on in so many ways. He then watched the clip again. And again. He was about to watch it yet again when Rudi sent another clip through.

It was of the same scene but much higher energy. Susan was pumping Rudi's cock at a rapid pace with her mouth clamped over his cock head. She pulled off to spit on him to lubricate his cock further, groaning as she did so. The camera shifted angle and showed that Susan's dress had ridden up around her waist revealing her sexy ass and one of the guys had his fingers buried in Susan's sex and was fingering her at the same pace that she was pumping Rudi's cock. She was groaning on his cock as Rudi said, "Yeah, that's it girl. I am so close! Are you going to take my load in your mouth like the other night?"

Susan responded positively but indistinctly as she continued to work on Rudi's cock with her mouth and hands. She pumped his cock, coming up for breath and panting out her words in time with Frank plunging his fingers into her from behind and looking directly into Rudi's phone camera

"Yes, Rudi. Come in my mouth. Fill me with your cum!"

She went down on him again and Rudi groaned, "Yes! I'm going to lose it! Here it comes!"

Rudi then thrust his cock deeper into Susan's mouth and Mike, watching the clip, could see her working not to lose a drop as Rudi came in her beautiful mouth.

Susan continued to suck, trying to get every drop from Rudi's cock. After about 20 seconds she pulled off his cock with a popping sound and looked again into the camera, effectively staring at Mike as she opened her mouth to show the pool of cum on her tongue, before closing it and swallowing the load. wiping the back of her hand across her mouth before opening it again to show that she had consumed all of Rudi's cum.

The camera angle changed again and Rudi's face came into view. "I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did, Mike!" And then the clip ended.

"That was soooo hot!" Mette said, breaking the silence in the hotel room.

Mette slipped back into counsellor mode asking Mike what he was thinking. Mike felt bizarrely proud of Susan's performance and said so.

Mette agreed. "She was really worshipping Rudi's cock, wasn't she? She looked so into him and determined to make him cum for her. How does it feel to be cuckolded so comprehensively... for your wife to be worshipping another man's massive black cock?"

Mike looked awkward. "It feels brilliant! I don't understand why and I feel guilty for enjoying it so much. I feel it should be me who should be punished for enjoying it so much rather than Susan for acting like a slut."

"Nobody needs to be punished!" Mette said. "But if you feel you feel guilty, I can sort that out for you."

"How?"

"Strip naked!" Susan replied.

"What? Are you joking?"

Mette resumed her dictatorial voice, which she had used when instructing Mike to eat her pussy. "Strip naked right now, or it will be even worse for you."

Mike looked at Mette, surprised at her tone, but nevertheless began undressing. As he did so, Mette piled the bed pillows in the middle of the bed and instructed the now naked, and still quite excited, Mike to lie face down across the pillows so his ass was the highest point of his body. She then handed Mike his phone and instructed him to watch all the clips again.

As Mike began watching the first clip, Mette spanked his naked ass with her hand. It was very hard and Mike was genuinely shocked by her action.

"That is punishment for you enjoying watching your wife being pleasured by another man." Mette said.

She paused and Mike felt waves of pain, heat and pleasure radiating from where the blow had landed. Just as the pain was receding Mette's hand came down hard again.

"That's for not being a good enough lover to satisfy your wife."

Again a pause for almost recovery before a third blow came down on Mike's reddening ass.

"That's for envying the size of Rudi's cock. I want you to count each spank and thank me for each one. That was number three. the next will be four and I want you to say 'Four. Thank you Miss Mette'"

There was another heavy blow on Mike's ass.

"Four. Thank you Miss Mette!" Mike said, through gritted teeth as he continued to watch the clips.

"That's for still being hard, despite your punishment."

Mette went on and Mike ended up counting 20 blows, before the pause extended and there were no further hits. By this stage he was in a kind of delerium of sensory overload, watching his wife service Rudi's cock while Mette's blows systematically rained down on his ass, and his pleasure and pain, both emotional and physical, seemed to be completely mixed and upside down and his cock remained hard as iron.

————

Susan wiped her mouth with the back of her hand as she swallowed Rudi's cum. She felt electric and so turned on by events - and by the feel of Frank finger fucking her from behind. She wanted Rudi's cock in her but she knew he would take a few minutes to recover.

She turned to Frank and said, "Don't stop - I am close!"

She then buried her head in Rudi's lap as he put his cock away and she pushed her pussy back into Frank's fingers, encouraging him further. He obliged, fingering her pussy with one hand and frantically rubbing her clit with the other.

Susan groaned loudly as she climaxed with a crashing orgasm, almost collapsing between Rudi's legs.

Rudi picked Susan off the floor, pulled her dress down so it was as decent as the skimpy material could be, and sat her back down on his knee.

"Did you enjoy that?" Rudi asked her. Susan just nodded, still out of breath and hardly believing she had been so brazen in front of people she had only just met. Or perhaps it was because she didn't know them that she allowed her inner sex goddess to emerge.

"Can we go now, Rudi? I really want your cock in me and want to be somewhere more private to enjoy it fully!"

"Sure. Let's go now. Do you mind if the guys come too? I promised you were going to provide the entertainment!"

Susan looked around at Erik, Frank and Marten, taking them in properly for the first time. They were all big guys, but good looking and fit. Erik was darker than the others and she guessed his family might also have come from the Caribbean like Rudi's. The other two were classic Dutch - very tall with light brown hair and clean cut features.

She licked her lips provocatively at Rudi and said, "Why not? The more the merrier!"

————

Mette recognised that Mike was in some kind of sub-space after his spanking and instructed him to dress so they could get something to eat at a restaurant

Over dinner, Mette and Mike talked again about his feelings, this time discussing not only his feelings about Susan but also the way he had abandoned control to Mette in the hotel room. He said he had welcomed Mette taking charge as it had enabled him somehow to avoid taking responsibility for his emotions. Mette was again a great listener and teased out of Mike his true feelings about all that had happened since he and Susan had come to Amsterdam. Mike told her in detail about his and Susan's night at the strip club the night before and how he had loved watching Susan being brought to orgasm in a private room by Trixie the stripper.

"You do realise that your relationship with Susan will be different from now on, don't you?" Mette asked.

"How do you mean?"

"Well, I don't think this is going to be the only time you encourage Susan to fuck another guy. I think you get hugely turned on by her letting go sexually in a way that you don't see when she is with you. But I think you need to be thoughtful about how you take it forward. You need to be really clear with Susan about what she can and can't do, whether she can do it without asking you first and how much you want to know about it afterwards. I think she will even change the way she dresses from now on."

"I would love to see her dress more sexily. She has a fabulous body and I would like her to show it off a bit more. I feel our relationship is stronger since our long discussion on Friday. I am more confident that she loves me and wants to stay with me, whatever she does with Rudi tonight."

"But the relationship could still go in a number of different ways." Susan continued. "I have counselled several guys who got a kick out of their wife or girlfriend sleeping with other men or women. One was super confident in his relationship with his wife, trusted her completely and was OK about her lending herself to others and enjoyed reclaiming her afterwards. He didn't show too much fascination in what she got up to as long as she was safe and enjoyed herself. Sort of at the other end of the spectrum, there was this guy who got a kick out of the humiliation of his wife preferring other men over him. I think he had a complex over the size of his cock. She ended up getting him to suck the cock of her prospective lovers to get them hard for her, and cleaning her up down there when they had come inside her. I think she also got him to do the house chores and dress in women's clothing around the house."