Weekend in Paris

Story Info
Mother and daughter share a naughty weekend.
12.1k words
4.61
33.1k
70
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jimyfoxx
Jimyfoxx
1,150 Followers

Like a welcoming breath of fresh air, after a fifteen year hiatus, Madeline's mother was back in her life. Their first few meetings were awkward, mainly due to Madeline's distrusting attitude toward her mother, but after realizing the sincerity of her mom's attempts to make things right between them, Madeline relaxed and soon found herself warming up to her mom.

The backstory was simple and a bit wild. The young, teenaged Amber met Todd at a local bar. She had a fake ID stating she was twenty one allowing her to get into the downtown rock and roll bar where she met and fell in lust with the hot young drummer of the local band playing that night.

What followed was a whirlwind romance heavy on sex, drugs and rock and roll. A year later Madeline was born to the drug addled couple. Amber cleaned herself up for the pregnancy, but soon after Madeline was born she started using again. Her relationship with Todd was typical—pretty young girl falls for guy in band and becomes one of many—despite her best efforts to rewrite the script.

After nearly overdosing one night, Amber understood she needed a major change in her life.

After a three month stint in rehab Amber emerged clean and sober, but decided it might be best, in order to make the "clean and sober" thing work, to get away from her old life for a bit. Todd also just finished his own stint in rehab and was actually doing quite well and agreed with Amber it might be best if they did not get back together right away. Both of them were afraid of slipping into their old lifestyle of bad habits if they started seeing each other again.

Todd's decision not to readily accept Amber back into his life was made easier when in his own rehab he met a nice girl, one of the nurse's, and upon getting out promptly embarked on a serious relationship with her.

With Todd clean and sober, and involved in a solid relationship, Amber took up her sister's offer to come to California for an extended visit. It was a difficult choice to make, but Amber ultimately decided it would be best for Maddie to be raised in the stable environment Todd and his soon to be new wife were now providing. Besides, even if she had wanted to take Maddie with her Todd would have fought having his daughter taken out of state and most likely won.

As it turned out the extended visit with her sister became permanent and Todd's marriage proved to be a rock solid. Sadly, Amber accepted the fact Madeline would be raised by another woman.

All this was behind them though as they sat across each other at the small downtown cafe in Oakwood, Wisconsin with Amber beaming at her daughter. She was fairly bursting with the good news she was about to tell Maddie.

Sliding the envelope across the table to her daughter she whispered, "Open it honey."

Maddie's high pitch squeal elicited some unkindly stares from the mainly older and buttoned down crowd of dining patrons. Such was life in boring little Oakwood.

Maddie waved the plane tickets in the air. "We are going to Paris, Mom! And on my birthday."

"Yes, well, you mentioned wanting to travel and you only get to turn nineteen once so . . ."

Amber was in almost as much shock as her daughter. This was the first time in the nearly six weeks she had been back that Maddie called her "mom".

They spent the rest of the lunch huddled over their salads going over the brochures Amber received from the travel agency. They would be spending three days and two nights on their weekend trip with Maddie's birthday falling on the Saturday in between the three days.

On the plane ride over Maddie nestled against her mom nearly the entire way making her blush with pride. After checking into their hotel late Friday morning they spend the afternoon getting the usual touristy stuff out of the way.

The pretty mother and her adorable daughter turned more than a few heads as they strolled arm in arm while exploring the French capital. Maddie was the true embodiment of the small town Midwestern beauty. Her long blonde hair, stretching past her shoulders, accented an angelic face that could light up a whole room when she smiled which was often thanks to her carefree and bubbly personality.

Amber, on the other hand, was more of the sultry type having that come fuck me beauty found in abundance in her adopted home town of Los Angeles. In contrast, to the sweet innocence of her daughter, Amber was all blonde hair, blue eyes, deeply tanned skin, and luscious curves sculpted to near perfection by weekly sessions at both the gym and yoga.

Both of them thought the Eiffel tower was too crowded and maybe a bit overrated. They enjoyed a better time exploring a couple of the old French Museums before hitting the shopping district.

After a late dinner at a fashionable restaurant, they retired to their room. Amber took a chance on Maddie being OK with only the one room even if it was a large suite. She had briefly considered getting them separate rooms, but decided if this trip was going to cement their relationship like she hoped it would, it was worth taking the chance of only getting the single room.

As they ambled down the hallway toward their room holding hands Maddie surprised her mother when she announced, "You know, I am really glad we will be sharing a single room Mom. I was actually wondering about that on the plane ride over."

"I am relieved you are OK with it," Amber replied casually while doing her best to hide her excitement as she fished the hotel key out of her purse.

"More than OK. I want us to spend as much time as possible together on this trip."

"Me too, hon, me too."

By the time they got settled in the small living room of the suite it was just past eleven pm. After returning from the bathroom where she pinned her long pretty blond hair up for the sake of comfort, Amber noticed her daughter staring at her.

"What is it hon? You are looking at me funny?"

"Oh nothing. I am just trying to figure out if I like your hair pinned up like that or not."

"Oh really, well let me know when you have it figured out."

"OK I have figured it out. I like your hair like that. Put a business suit on you and you could pass for a very pretty lawyer."

"Jesus, a lawyer, could you be any more insulting?"

"Why, yes I could. Care to hear?" Amber replied with a giggle.

They spent the next forty minutes or so talking casually while flipping through the stations looking for anything interesting to watch on the TV. At quarter to twelve, Amber stood up. Extending her hand she said, "Here follow me to the bedroom. I got you a little something for your birthday."

"Really, you got me something. I thought this trip was my gift."

"It is, but you can't wrap a trip and have your daughter open it so I got you a present. I just figured you should have at least one gift to open on your birthday."

As they entered the bedroom Amber pointed to the bed. In the middle of it was an elegantly wrapped box with a large red ribbon.

"Take a little time checking out your gifts but don't take too long as I want you back out to the living room at least a minute or two before midnight."

"Why you have another gift out there for me?" Maddie answered.

"Maybe if you can call wanting to be able to give my baby girl a hug and a kiss on her birthday exactly at midnight a gift."

"I think I would call that maybe the best gift in the world. Don't worry I won't be long."

Amber left disappearing back into the living room while Maddie sat down on the bed after picking up her gift. She carefully tore the wrapping paper off revealing an oblong box. It was embroidered with the name La Chic. If Maddie recalled correctly La Chic was one of the several clothing stores they had visited when they hit the shopping district earlier.

After carefully prying the lid off the box, Maddie let out a short gasp. Inside the box was a beautiful white satin robe. Even better, resting neatly on top of the robe was a black lace trimmed bra and matching panties.

Poking her head out of the bedroom Maddie yelled out to her mother, "I love your gifts, Mom. The robe is really nice. Should I put it on?"

Amber yelled back. "That is the idea. What about the bra and panties. You like them too? I saw you admiring them earlier at that little shop fancy shop with the nice lingerie section we popped into this afternoon while shopping."

"The bra and panties are really . . . sexy. I guess that why I was admiring them. Should I put them on too?"

"If you want. It's up to you, but either way remember to hurry." Amber glanced at her phone. She had her timer set to go off exactly at midnight. It was 11:54 now.

"How much time do I have?"

"About six minutes."

Maddie took a quick minute deciding if she should change out of her boring old underwear and into her new exciting underwear. She decided what the heck why not, after all, it was her birthday and if a girl can't wear something exciting on her birthday . . .

Maddie quickly stripped off her jeans and blouse throwing them on the bedroom floor. Picking up the bra, she quickly examined it. It was not her style, of course. Her style, forced upon her by her conservative step- mom and overbearing father, was boring and white.

"You're almost nineteen, Maddie. Time to develop your own style girl," Maddie whispered to herself as she quickly tore off her "boring" old bra and panties.

A minute later she came bounding out of the bedroom heading toward the living room of the suite dressed in her birthday presents. The pretty white satin robe barely covered her ass, but much to her surprise—she didn't care. Instead of making her feel self-conscious, the sexy robe, combined with the alluring bra and panties underneath only made her feel like showing off - to her mom.

"Thank God," Amber whispered quietly under her breath as watched her obviously happy daughter come bounding into the living room. She had been worried, very worried truthfully, Maddie would think her presents maybe "too" personal.

"You really like your presents, hon? I remember you checking the robe out so I got it for you and as for the bra and panties . . . well, I think I recall you complaining to me several times how old and boring all your underwear was and how your mom and dad would not let you buy any, you know, exciting ones. I suppose you will have to sort of hide your new bra and panties from your mom and dad when you get back home."

Maddie took her mom's hands and squeezed them tight. "So you were listening to me bitch and whine. Nice to know!" Maddie exclaimed with a bright smile. "I love my presents Mom don't worry."

The alarm on Amber's phone went off. It was midnight. Maddie's birthday.

Amber pulled her daughter closer. "Now do I have permission to give my lovely daughter a birthday hug and kiss?"

"Of course, Mother."

Wrapping her arms around her, Amber gave her a long extended hug as she brought her lips up to her ear. "I love you so much baby." Before she could lose her nerve, Amber pulled back slightly and gave her daughter a pair of kisses on each cheek.

Maddie beamed. "I love you too, Mom. This trip, your presents and just you being back in my life. It means so much to me."

"I am relieved to hear that. And now that I am back in your life I intend to stay that way. I am actually thinking of selling my place in San Diego and moving back to Wisconsin."

"Jesus, Mom, really? You are going to move from Cali to Wisconsin. Are you itching to be bored or what?"

Before she could reply there was a knock on the door. The final surprise for Maddie was here and right on time.

"Geez, who could that be knocking this late?" Maddie asked.

"I guess I will find out," Amber replied with a sly smile.

Amber earlier in the day stealthily arranged with room service to have a cake, complete with flaming candles, nineteen of them, along with a bottle of the hotel's best champagne to be delivered to their room at just past midnight.

As Amber came back into the living room holding the bottle of champagne in one hand, and the cake in the other, Amber let out a small giggle.

"Cake and champagne. Hey, we are going to have a party after all, huh Mom?"

"You betcha girl," Amber said sitting the cake down carefully on the small coffee table. "Now I am going to go get a couple of glasses for us from the mini bar while you sit there and think of a real nice birthday wish before you blow out your candles."

A minute later Amber was back with a pair of champagne flutes filled with the sparkling wine. After handing one to her daughter, she asked, "So have you thought of a nice wish hon?"

"Maybe, but first I wanna say how cool it is you are letting me drink. My, ahh, you know, other mother, would not be so cool. I can hear her now, 'you are not twenty one young lady so no drinking.' Dad is no help either he is so over protective of me it's ridiculous."

"Well good thing I am the cool mom then. As for drinking you know the legal drinking age in France is eighteen so really I am not being such a bad mother after all."

"Oh really. Well then cheers," Maddie said, holding up her glass while beaming from ear to ear.

After they both, happily racing, downed their respective glasses of champagne Maddie chirped, "Hey, just so you understand, you are more than 'not a bad mother', you are a wonderful mother. I mean this trip, the nice presents, you treating me like an adult, is all so cool."

Reaching out, Maddie surprised her mom with a spontaneous kiss on the cheek and a tight hug.

Now it was Amber's turn to beam as she pulled back. "Well, let's fill our glasses once more and drink a toast to my tremendous mothering skills, but this time we sip it young lady."

After taking a few small sips of the champagne, Amber looked at her Maddie seriously. "I hope you have a wish ready as I think it's time you blew out the candles and we have some cake to go along with this delicious champagne."

"I do," Maddie answered quietly before she blew out on the candles on the cake.

"Wow, you got them all at once. Great! Happy birthday honey. Your wish is sure to come true now."

They both shared a piece of the delicious chocolate cake with creamy white icing while making some ordinary small talk.

After setting her glass aside, it was nearly empty, a somewhat tipsy Maddie surprised her mom by saying, "So do you wanna hear my wish?"

"Sure, I suppose, if you wanna tell me sweetie."

"You have to promise me something first though."

"Anything," Amber smartly replied.

"OK, you have to promise me to help me make my wish come true . . . hundred percent true that is."

"Of course, I just hope you don't wish for a million bucks or anything outrageous like that?"

"Mom, I am serious. I wouldn't ask you to help me make my wish come true if it was NOT in your ability to do so."

"OK then. I am all ears."

"Alright. I have to give you a bit of background information first. Something that happened not so long ago that I can't get out of my mind, but you have to swear whatever I tell you will be strictly between me and you. You can't tell my dad or my . . . ahh 'other mom'. Promise?"

"Yes, of course. Now tell me as this sounds interesting."

"OK, well, a few weeks back me and some of my friends, there was five of us including me, we were at my friend's house. The parents were gone so we were having a little party. Anyways we decided to play truth or dare."

"Oh wow, people still play that? God, I used to play that with my friends too hon when I was young."

"Yeah, it's still kind of popular. So anyways, I was forced to perform a dare. We sat on the floor and I had to close my eyes as the other four surrounded me in a circle. They each were assigned a number one through four in secret so I would not know who was what number. Then I had to pick a number and say it out loud. I picked number two."

Maddie paused. To her mother she appeared nervous. "Want some more champagne hon it might help relax you. I can tell by the way you downed the first two glasses you aren't exactly new to drinking, but don't worry I won't spill that secret either."

"Yeah. Really it's like my only vice, sneaking a drink or two with my friends, but don't worry I'm not a lush or anything."

"I know that hon," Amber replied as she filled her daughter's glass up along with her own.

After Maddie took a generous swallow she was ready to continue.

"So anyways I got my kiss. It was nice, I mean kind of, but you know Mom, at this party . . . it was all girls."

"Hmm, I see. So you were kissed by a girl. First time?"

Maddie shook her head yes. "So my wish is for you to help me sort out my feelings about the kiss and then help me with something else that happened later in the party."

"I can do that?" Amber told her daughter as she reached out and squeezed her hand tight. "What are mom's for anyways."

"Yes, exactly, and, you know, I could never tell Maria this."

"I'm happy you trust me over her."

Amber was also secretly thrilled Maria had been downgraded from "my other mom" to "Maria". A mere few weeks ago she would have never dreamed such a thing was possible.

"I do. Ready to hear more?"

"Yes, tell me everything hon and please don't hold back."

"OK. At first, I sort of liked the kiss but then I found out who kissed me. Number two was April and we really don't get along that well. I mean, well, it's complicated."

"Tell me. I'm sure I can help, complicated or not."

"Well, April is pretty with brownish red hair and really big breasts that she likes to show off. She is this big time flirt with both the boys and the girls and I just . . . well I don't really like her because truthfully she is kind of a bitch but still I sort of have a crush on her . . . physically. She is like twenty or something and is in college and has a great body . . . especially those tits of hers. Is that weird to not like someone . . . but still like them."

"You know hon, at your age, your feelings, your emotions, especially about liking or not liking someone can be really complex so no it's not weird at all. I know guys go through that all the time liking a girl just for her looks so why can't a girl do the same huh?"

"Yeah, I guess you are right. So can I tell you what happened later?"

"By all means baby. Your mother wants all the juicy details." Amber hoped her light hearted approach to what was such an obviously serious matter to her daughter would allow Maddie to fully confide in her.

"As the game continued, we were all getting kind of drunk and I had to go to the bathroom. When I got back April was sitting on the floor surrounded by my other friends. Her top was pulled up, she had some sexy bra on and they were all taking turns feeling her tits."

"I am assuming this was some sort of dare."

"Yeah, that is what they told me when I got back."

"That is like . . . Wow . . . you girls were playing for real."

"Yes we were. So when I stepped in the room I guess everyone seen how shocked I was at what was happening and so April looked at me and with a stupid grin said, 'We played another round without you Maddie and I lost. I was dared to let everyone take turns feeling my boobs, but, of course, you can't since you were off in the bathroom when the round started.' Then they all kind of started to tease me telling me how I missed out and stuff. It really bothered me, Mom."

"It did?" Amber asked after taking a large swallow of her champagne. She was just starting to get tipsy which was maybe a good thing considering where their conversation appeared to be heading.

Jimyfoxx
Jimyfoxx
1,150 Followers