Weekend in Paris

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure little girl that is what you want?"

"Yes."

Amber actually had her fingers on the clasp and was about to unhook it when she abruptly stopped. Sighing deeply, she decided she just could not go that far . . . not yet anyway. She would have to deny her baby.

"Hmm, you know I am thinking maybe it's best you leave your bra on for now anyways baby. Sometimes waiting for what you really want only makes it all the more special when you finally get it."

Maddie was silent for a moment before answering with a simple, "OK." Her voice, full of obvious dejection, caused Amber's heart to wrench a bit but she managed to stay strong—her daughter's bra would stay in place.

Closing her eyes, Maddie leaned her head back against her mom again before whispering as Amber continued to softly fondle her daughter's tits through the bra, "Well, if you won't take my bra off can I at least have some more kisses?"

Amber knew she should say no to this request also, but lacked the will power, especially when Maddie turned around and smiled at her mother sweetly while mouthing the words pretty please. Leaning forward, Amber greeted her daughter's smile by brushing her lips against her mouth. Giving in to her deepest carnal desires, she punched her tongue deep inside her daughter's mouth while her hands roamed all over her delicate tits.

Maddie responded in kind by swishing her tongue around the inside of her mom's mouth before pulling back and turning around to face her mom. They sat there side by side on the small sofa, both quiet for the moment; they were now closer than ever thanks to this sexy little adventure they were enjoying.

Finally, Maddie was the one to break the silence. "Mommy, can I touch your boobs again, but this time without your teddy in the way."

"Oh, Geez, I don't know if . . ." Amber tried to protest, but Maddie wasn't to be denied.

Ignoring her lame protest Amber said, "Here, stand up, Mom." Amber's voice managed to be both soft and commanding all at once.

Reaching out to grip her mom's hands, Maddie helped her to her feet. Maddie slide her hands up her mom's bare arms before they stopped at her shoulders. Slowly she slipped a pair of fingers under the thin spaghetti straps of the teddy.

Amber tried once more to be good. "Honey, I shouldn't let you do this. We need to stop."

The young and utterly willful Maddie only smiled while totally ignoring her mom's weak protest. Instead she began ever so slowly to drag the teddy's straps outward across her shoulders before they slipped down.

Amber exhaled- deeply- before swallowing her motherly guilt and letting her daughter have her way. She relaxed her arms as she felt the teddy slipping down and off her body.

Maddie actually giggled as her mom's ultra-sexy black teddy dropped down revealing both of her luscious 34DD boobs.

Something about the way Maddie was giggling finally did it for Amber. Obviously her daughter felt zero shame in what was happening- so why should she?

Right then and there, Amber made her mind up. If she was going to do this, and clearly she was, she was going to do it right and proper. In other words: no more of the shy and reluctant mother routine. With this new attitude firmly in mind, she took a step closer. "What are you giggling at little girl," she hissed at her daughter.

The new firmness in her mom's voice was not lost on Maddie nor was the fact she called her little girl. While Maddie may have been the one to lead them on their naughty journey thus far, she instinctually knew it was time to let her "mommy" take control.

Instead of responding, Maddie shyly looked away hoping her mom would take the bait. She did.

Making her voice as harsh as possible Amber snapped, "I asked you a question little girl and expect an answer. Are you laughing at your Mommy's big boobs? You think they look funny or something!"

Maddie looked up demurely blinking her eyes at her mom before responding quietly, "No Mommy, I think your boobies are beautiful and . . ." She paused, for dramatic effect, before, again looking shyly away-as if she was much too bashful to finish her thought.

Softening her voice to a quiet whisper, Amber reached out and carefully turned her daughter's face upwards as she took yet another small step forward closer to the sofa. "And what sweetheart? Why were you giggling when you saw my boobs?"

Maddie blinked her eyes. Her mom tits, tanned to a beautiful golden bronze with a pair of slightly erect nipples that looked deliciously sweet, were mere inches from her upturned face.

"I was giggling only because I was thinking how much fun they would be to . . . you know, play with . . . if you let me."

"Hmm . . ." Amber stroked the side of Maddie's face sweetly with one delicate finger. "So my little girl wants to play with her mommy's big boobies huh?"

"Yes, Mommy, please . . . pretty please with sugar on top," Maddie responded in the sweetest of whines sealing both of their fates.

Amber took a step back and then carefully sat down on the edge of the coffee table. Staring intently at her daughter she announced, her voice firm and commanding, "First, you have to tell me something little girl and it had better be the truth."

"I will Mommy," Amber replied sweetly.

"Earlier you keep going on and on about what a nice set of tits that little bitch April has. You talked about how big they were and how you wanted to touch them so badly and were upset when you missed out. Do you remember that?"

"Yes, Mommy," Amber meekly whispered.

"Well, now that you have seen your Mommy's tits how do you they compare to your friend's. I mean you do have a crush on her . . . physically you admitted as much so I can imagine you wanted to play with her tits too . . . hmm maybe more so even than mine little girl?"

Without having to think about it, the words simply poured out of Maddie's mouth. "God Mommy your tits are much bigger and nicer than April's. I mean they are beautiful . . . just like you and . . . and well, I would much rather play with yours than hers."

"Really baby," Amber purred as she arched her back, proudly thrusting her tits out toward her daughter. "Well, then show me."

Maddie scooted to the very edge of the sofa before reaching out with a pair of quivering hands to cup her mom's tits in her hands. Bouncing them up and down delicately in her hands her mom's tits felt deliciously firm.

Flickering her fingers at first slowly, and then quicker, across her mom's erect nipples, Maddie was delighted to see how this made her mom squirm.

"God baby you are getting me so hot," Amber gasped as she quickly moved over to the sofa. After settling down next to her daughter, they embraced, their mouths coming together.

Neither held back this time as their tongues engaged in mock battle while their restless hands fondled each other tits. After a breathless minute, Amber pulled back and smiled at her daughter whispering, "Let's try this baby. It might made you giggle some more. It's a little game me and my best friend used to play sometimes, but we should play it in the bedroom."

Hand in hand the girls weaved their way slowly to the bedroom. They both had had too much to drink by now which would only contribute to the ensuing drama.

"Now sit on the edge of the bed and I will be with you in a minute sweetie."

Maddie obeyed quietly her heart beating rapidly as she had the idea her mom's game was going to be a little naughty.

Deciding a more relaxed atmosphere was needed, Amber moved quickly grabbing the half dozen small tea light candles she bought earlier for back home and setting three a piece on each of the nightstands flanking either side of the bed. After turning off the lamp on the nightstand, she lit the candles casting the bedroom in a soft romantic glow.

"Hmm, candles are nice and romantic. I like it," Maddie chirped happily from the bed.

Amber strolled slowly across the bedroom room with her sexy black teddy still pulled down. Plopping down next to her daughter on the bed she said, "You still wanna play Mommy's game sweetheart?"

"Yes, very much so," Maddie eagerly replied.

"OK, so in that case, hmm, the game is called, what . . . Jeez it's been so long since I played . . . I know we had a cute little name for it . . . Oh yeah, it's called 'booby battle'."

"Interesting name."

"Yes, well, do you still wanna take your bra off honey? It's kind of necessary for the game."

"Yes," Maddie eagerly replied as she reached around to undo her bra.

"Would it be OK if you let your mommy have the honors of being the first one to take off your bra hon. I mean you have never taken it off for anyone before right or let anyone take it off?"

"No," Maddie replied quietly.

Amber moved behind Maddie on the bed and very carefully, with a pair of nervous fingers that quivered ever so slightly, undid the pretty bra's delicate clasps, and then just as carefully, slid the bra off Maddie's body.

Maddie let out a gentle sigh as she felt her young boobs being exposed for the first time. Sensing her mom peering over her shoulder and staring at them she shyly whispered, "Are they nice, Mommy?"

"Oh sweetheart they are beautiful . . . just like you." Without thinking, Amber reached down and cupped her daughter's precious little boobies in her hands. They felt deliciously firm as she jiggled them in her hands before allowing her fingers to go dancing across Maddie's ripe young nipples. They immediately snapped to attention as she let out a pronounced sigh.

"Hmm, I think someone likes their little boobies being played with but unfortunately that is enough for now hon if we are going to play Mommy's game."

"Yeah, let's play," Maddie answered now more than ever eager to see what her mom had in store for them.

"So this is how the game is played. We get up on the middle of the bed, on our knees facing each other and when I say go we come together pushing our tits against each other. The object of the game is for me to try and push you backwards so you end up flat on your back while you try to do the same to me and one thing . . . no hands. No grabbing, no pulling, no using your hands at all. In fact, as I recall the way we used to play was for the both of us to keep our hands firmly clasped behind our backs."

"So I am going to try and force you onto my back just like you are doing to me?"

"Yes, but just remember, keep them hands clasped so all you can do is just push your chest against me and the same for me to you."

"The loser is the one who ends up on their back then huh?"

"Exactly honey and that is when the real fun starts. Now the winner can use their hands freely once someone ends up on their back while the loser they must submit to the other one and allow them to . . . well, kind of mash their boobies all down in their face. The winner basically tries to smother the loser with their tits and since the loser can't use their hands to fight back, they just have to basically lay there and take it."

"This sounds like a real fun game."

"Good, I am glad you like it. I was afraid you think it would sound stupid."

"No way. Let's play," Maddie gushed as she hopped over to the middle of the bed.

After a beaming Amber joined her the game was afoot. They held hands facing each other as Amber counted down, "One . . . Two . . . Three . . . Go!"

The game started out at a seductively slow pace as mother and daughter took their sweet time slowly pushing their tits against one another in a most alluring and delicious manner.

"Wow," Maddie exclaimed, "this is kind of fun and it feels neat too," Maddie gushed as she felt a tingle of shivers go up and down her spine as her mother's large nipples gyrated around circling her own sensitive young nips.

Sadly, although fun, it was not much of a contest. The bigger busted Amber quickly used her larger tits to overpower her giggling daughter as poor Maddie found herself flat on her back in a mere matter of seconds after they both got serious.

"Ha! Got you little girl. Now to finish you off with my . . . big boobs of death."

They both giggled as Amber sunk down burying young Maddie's sweet innocent little face in between her tits. Literally smothering her daughter with her boobs, Amber laughed recklessly while rotating her tits up and down, and all around in her daughter's face.

Maddie closed her eyes against the delicious assault as her giggling finally subsided. Wondering what her mother might do if she tried to escape Maddie bravely started to fight back.

She managed to raise herself up to her elbows before Amber hissed at her, "You are not to struggle young lady. You lost fair and square, now lay back and take your punishment."

Looking down at her daughter, her pretty young face was flushed with excitement, Amber sweetened her voice as she ran one hand delicately through Maddie's blonde hair whispering, "Please baby, play the game right and take your punishment. You might like it you know. Otherwise . . ." Amber paused and, without warning, twisted her hand deep in Maddie's hair before yanking on it . . . hard. "Mommy might not be so nice."

"Ouch, Mommy . . . OK, OK . . . I will take my punishment." Maddie sunk back down onto the bed one again closing her eyes in eager anticipation as she had a very good idea what her punishment would be. More of the same!!

"I think I told you, me and my best friend used to do this hon. God this is going to bring back memories and as I recall, I won more than I lost."

Positioning her chest over Maddie's face Amber allowed her boobs to drop down into the young girl's face. As her mother swayed back and forth, Maddie began to giggle as she felt those big firm boobs bouncing against her face.

"You like that sweetie? Having that pretty face of yours tickled by your mommy's boobies."

Maddie wanted to answer but literally could not as her mom, snaking one hand around the back of her head, pushed her face up into all that glorious tit flesh literally smothering her in an abundance of boobs.

Amber continued to grind her boobs down and all around against Maddie's face before letting up slightly allowing her daughter a moment's peace. Maddie had just enough time to let out another series of giggles before Amber renewed the assault.

It was hopeless. No matter how much Maddie squirmed or thrashed about on the large bed her mom, who was bigger, stronger, and much more insistent in her actions, easily tracked her movements. Maddie finally submitted fully closing her eyes and relaxing as her face was engulfed by her mom's delicious tits.

After another full booby attack, Amber lifted herself up. Looking down at her daughter she noticed how her face was flushed with excitement while looking so utterly beautiful. Reaching down, she gently pushed a loose strand of Maddie's blonde hair from her face before whispering sweetly, "If you give Mommy some nice kisses little girl maybe I will show mercy."

"I will try," Maddie whispered back as her mother lowered her lips to hers.

They kissed, long and slow, soft and sweet. Both of their tongues took turns angling in and out with careful precision into each other mouths before Amber leaned forward while dropping her boobs down into Maddie's face. Now it was her turn to giggle as she briskly shook her upper body back and forth slapping her boobs against Maddie's face in a most provocative and playful manner.

Momentarily Amber's giggling subsided; her damn pussy was on fire and she needed more. Reaching down, she gently turned her daughter's face upwards. They stared intently at each other for a long moment, their very soul's connecting as her large tits hovered mere inches from Maddie's soft lips. Stroking her hair she whispered, "Does Mommy's little girl want to suck on her boobies."

Maddie slowly nodded her head yes as she gazed at her mom's large areoles with intense anticipation. "Close your eyes and open your mouth baby."

Maddie's eager tongue flickered across one of her mom's rigid nipples, making her sigh, before she opened her mouth and begin to suck on her mommy's tit with a passionate intensity. The overwrought Amber was nearly whimpering as she tangled her fingers in Maddie's long blond hair.

"Oh God baby that feels so good, "Amber whispered as she pushed her daughter's face deeper into her cleavage. Closing her eyes she sighed becoming lost in a dream world of forbidden incest.

Maddie eagerly attacked her mom's tits- her mouth kissing up and down the vast valley between her boobs- before capturing first one, and then the other, in her mouth. She made sure to lather both of her mommy's boobs with a twisting and turning tongue before finishing up with a series of soft and gentle kisses. The tender loving care her daughter was showing her tits elicited several long moans from Amber.

Her eyes flickered open. Looking down, Amber witnessed the glorious sight of her daughter feasting on her tits causing an intense longing deep inside of her.

Maddie, eager to please her mommy, became assertive. She rose up and clamping her arms around her mom's back she twisted her around so Amber was now the one who ended up on her back. She eagerly buried her face once more in between her mom's tits while she slipped one nervous hand down and in between her legs. First one, and then a second finger, slid easily inside her mom as Amber arched her back.

Maddie took her sweet time, suckling on each of her mom's lovely breasts as she slowly explored with childlike curiosity the moist gash between her mom's legs. She observed with loving curiosity how pushing one finger up and inside of her mom caused her to moan and squirm. Ever so carefully, while she continued to feast upon her mommy's tits in an ever increasing series of wet and wild kisses, Maddie added a second finger to the mix.

Poor Amber was soon reduced to a quivering mass of hot flesh thanks to the efforts of her eager young daughter. Amber, thrashing all over the large bed, finally, couldn't take it anymore. She aggressively pushed her daughter's face southward while spreading her legs. Maddie knew what her mom wanted.

Closing her eyes, she diffidently flickered her tongue out along the moist folds of her mom's pussy. "Oh that's it honey, work that virgin tongue all over your Mommy's pussy."

What she lacked in experience Maddie made up with youthful exuberance. She licked and kissed her way all around her mom's wet vagina, her tongue darting in and out, her mom's hand on the back of her head guiding it up and down and all around.

Amber was nearly there, but this was not the way she wanted to come. "Stop baby. I want us to be gazing into those pretty hazel eyes of yours when you help make mommy come. Go . . . Grab my purse. Hurry. It's over on the dresser."

"What's in your purse?" Maddie asked as she crossed the room.

"A girl's best friend."

Just as she hopped back up on the bed Maddie smiled. "Oh I know what you have in there. I bet it's a vibrator."

"You are so smart, little girl."

Amber maneuvered her daughter so she leaning, her back up against the head board of the bed while she snuggled down in front of her.

Leaning her back against her daughter, Amber whispered, "Now you occupy yourself playing with mommy's tits while she turns her toy on OK baby and plays with herself."

"Yes, Mommy," Maddie eagerly replied curious to see just how her mother would use the large toy on herself. The vibrator was long and purple, maybe seven inches and was ribbed. As it hummed to life Maddie, peering around her mom's shoulder, stared at it inquisitively while bouncing her mom's tits up and down in her hands.

Maddie watched, delighted to have such an up close and personal view, as her mother carefully worked the purple humming toy back and forth and all around her pussy before she pushed it up and inside of her.