Weekend in Paris

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am hoping you can help me, like I said earlier, sort out my feelings about everything that happened."

"I can try. So why don't you just start by telling me how you feel, how you really feel about being kissed by that girl and by not being able to feel her up like all your other friends did. I promise I won't judge you baby, and we can go from there."

"OK, but can we take a short break because I have something for you. A gift."

"Honey, it's not my birthday," Amber moaned.

"I know, but I just wanted to buy you something nice. You know, as I a way of saying thanks for the trip and everything. Plus, but it's one of my wishes for you to accept my gift without complaining and to also to try it on. I'm wearing your gifts so it's only fair you put on what I got you."

"Well, since you put it like that I guess I have no choice. Where is your mom's gifts then?"

"It's in the bedroom. I hid it in the nightstand on the right side of the bed. Put it on and come back and then we can start sorting my feelings out."

Fine," Amber sighed as she disappeared into the bedroom touched by her daughter's generosity.

Opening the drawer of the nightstand, Amber resisted the urge to laugh. Inside the nightstand was a small white shopping bag from the same trendy boutique La Chic where Amber had purchased her daughter's birthday presents.

Obviously, while she snuck away to purchase the robe and bra for her daughter, Maddie also took the opportunity to slip away herself to purchase her mom a little something.

After opening the bag, Amber let out a long sigh. The lovely little brat! Her daughter bought her a black teddy, along with matching robe, and a pair of black fishnet stockings. How sweet! The little devil must have noticed me admiring the black teddy and decided to buy it for me.

Of course, she would have no choice but to accept her gifts and show them off to her daughter. Coming back into the living room while nervously pulling the shiny smooth silk black robe around her body, Amber observed how Maddie had refilled both of their glasses full of champagne.

"You look sexy Mom," Maddie told her while patting the sofa next to her. "Here one last toast before we start sorting out my feelings."

"OK, but this better be our last glass hon. I don't want to get too drunk you know."

"Why? Afraid your daughter is going to take advantage of her sexy mom?" Maddie replied teasingly.

"Actually, young lady, your mother can handle her champagne and if anyone gets taken advantage of tonight it will be my pretty young daughter."

Just to prove her point, Amber held the full glass of champagne up, tipped it to her daughter with a sly smile and then chugged it down in two long swallows.

"Really? That looked like a challenge." Maddie, not to be outdone, repeated her mother's gesture as she gulped her champagne down in a hurry trying to match her mom.

Holding hands they both broke down in giggles. "I guess we are both a couple of boozers honey," Amber exclaimed once their spontaneous giggling bout ended. "But now let's get serious so I can help you with your feelings about what happened at that wild little party of yours with the girls."

Maddie paused for a moment to gather her thoughts. Choosing her words carefully she began to speak slowly. "So was wondering . . . have you ever, hmm, been kissed by a girl, Mom?"

Amber smiled. She really had been hoping her daughter would ask her that exact question. "Funny you would ask because the truth is I have."

"Really, and did you, ahh, like it."

"Hmm, I suppose so."

"Can you tell me the juicy details?"

"What makes you think the details are juicy young lady?"

"Coz, Dad said you used to be a wild child when you were a teen. I mean you did have me when you were really young right?"

"Yes, but just let me go on the record and say . . . I am against teen pregnancy . . . unless, of course, it produces a wonderful little girl like my Maddie."

Amber paused to stroke the side of her daughter's face with one finger, "But then again, you are a good girl so I suppose I don't have to worry about that with you, huh?"

"Yeah, I am a good girl alright. Good and boring enough so I won't be getting knocked up any time soon I guess. Now details about that kiss, Mom . . . please."

"Fine. It was with some friends at a sleepover and we were kind of playing, guess what, truth or dare ourselves. My best friend ended up kissing me on a dare."

"Was your best friend pretty?"

"Yes. She was a cheerleader like me . . . very popular with the boys and well, very . . . ahh well developed too if you know what I mean."

"Yeah, you mean she had big tits," Maddie blurted out with a smile.

Amber laughed her daughter's candor before speaking. "Now it's your turn. Tell me some details about your feelings."

"Yeah, well, my feelings about getting kissed by a girl. Hmm, truthfully, I liked it, at first anyways, when I didn't know who kissed me, but then when I found out it was that bitch April . . ." Maddie stopped talking and shook her head sadly. "Yeah, it sort of ruined the whole thing."

Amber reached out taking Maddie's hands into her own. Squeezing them tight she whispered, "I supposed getting kissed by someone you don't really like would ruin things hon. It's only natural you would feel that way you know."

"Is it also natural I want a second chance?"

"A second chance. How do you mean?"

"I want to be kissed again, by a girl, but this time I want it to be by someone that is not only pretty, but that I actually like. It also has to be someone that I can trust will keep it a secret."

"Of course, that is all understandable. So what about that friend of yours Katie. You two seemed kind close from everything you have told me. And remember I met her and she is certainly attractive. Maybe, you could ask her just try dropping at hint to her. You might be surprised."

Maddie sighed. "Yeah, I thought of that, but the thing is Katie is really uptight about sex. Her mom and dad are really, I mean, really overbearing, almost worse than you know Maria and Dad. Plus her family is like deeply religious so I couldn't ask her."

"Well, have you thought about another one of your friends then?"

"I don't have any other friends I trust enough, or are really pretty and that I like." Maddie paused as she stared at her mother with a funny look on her face. Finally, after a long moment she whispered, "Unless I count you as a friend, Mom."

Amber let out a shaky breath. Her daughter's comment confirmed the growing sensation in her gut things were trending in a somewhat naughty way and it left her feeling queasy—a good kind of queasy though.

Amber smiled at her daughter sweetly before whispering, "Do . . . do you want your mother to give you a nice kiss baby. Is that what you are maybe suggesting?"

Maddie smiled shyly. Moving closer to her mom on the small sofa she reached up and touched the side of her face gently before whispering, "Yes."

Amber made one last desperate attempt to avoid being naughty while, at the same time, giving her daughter what she wanted—a kiss. Leaning in, she kissed her tenderly on the cheek before pulling back.

"Mom, during the game I got kissed on the lips. Can't you do the same?" Maddie whined.

Amber was, all at once, both disappointed her little ploy failed and greatly relieved it did, in fact, fail. Deep down inside, she wanted to kiss her daughter—on the lips. The mere thought of doing so sent a surge of excitement all throughout her body.

Amber slowly brushed her fingers along Maddie's smooth cheek thinking if she was going to do this she was going to do it right and without shame. Grasping her daughter's hands tightly, she lowered her voice to a whisper, "OK, so tell me hon, did that little bitch, April, with her nice breasts, kiss you like this?"

Amber leaned forward and before she could lose her nerve planted a very nice kiss directly on her daughter's lips. She even felt her tongue, involuntarily, or so she told herself, slip out of her mouth, and probe, ever so lightly, along the soft contours of Maddie's champagne stained lips.

Smiling sweetly at Maddie, Amber leaned back. Her heart was racing. Amber was fairly certain she felt her daughter shiver when her tongue skated lightly across her lips. One thing was for certain—Amber's little bit of tongue action had caused a very pronounced shiver to crawl up her own spine.

Maddie looked away causing Amber a brief moment of panic. Did she push things too far? When Maddie looked back up at her mother and was silent the fleeting the panic became more pronounced. "Was . . . was that OK hon? Did I go too far with my kiss? I mean, you wanted to know what it was like so-"

Reaching out, Maddie touched her mother's lips with one finger. "Shhh, Mom, your kiss was like . . . Wow . . . wow with double exclamation points, especially that thing you did with your tongue at the end. That was cool."

"Cool huh? Well, I don't know about the cool part but it was pretty naughty and maybe I should not hav-"

Again Maddie cut her mother off in mid-sentence. "Can you kiss me like that again, but like make it last longer this time . . . Please?"

"Honey, I don't know if that is such a good idea."

"Please, pretty please with sugar on top." Scooting closer to her mom on the sofa Maddie added in a desperate whisper, "You gotta. It's my birthday and you are supposed to be making all your little girl's birthday wishes come true, Mommy."

That single word—Mommy—Amber thought she would never hear her daughter call her that and it caused any resistance she might have been feeling to crumble.

Gathering her daughter in her arms, Amber brushed her hand through her soft golden locks one more time before bringing her lips down. They kissed. Slowly. Amber's tongue flickered in and out, once, wavering slightly across her daughter's soft lips before slipping into her mouth. Swirling her tongue deep in her daughter's mouth, she left it in there, allowing it to explore just a bit as she felt Maddie shudder in her arms.

Things were on the verge of spinning out of control, when Amber, with an act of tremendous willpower, managed to pull back. She ought to put a stop to this—before it was too late.

But it was already too late, much too late, as Maddie was about to make abundantly clear to her mom. "Jesus . . . that was fantastic, Mom! You are such a great kisser."

At first, Amber did not know how to respond before deciding she should at least try and not let things get out of control. Yeah, that is what a good mother would do. "So honey, enough of the kissing. I think, or, at least I hope, I showed you being kissed by a girl is not so bad."

"You did, Mom, but . . ." She paused as a cunning smile crossed her pretty face.

"I know that smile! What are you thinking young lady?"

"Just that, well, remember how I said earlier it really bothered me what I missed out on when I left to go to the bathroom?"

"You mean how everyone but you got to feel up that April girl. Yes, I remember."

"Well it really bothered me and I was just hoping. . ." Maddie was obviously nervous as she twisted her hands in her lap before continuing. "You know, just like with the kissing, maybe my Mommy could help her little girl."

Amber sighed. The "Mommy and little girl" gambit sparked emotions deep inside of her . . . much as she suspected Maddie knew it would. While it may have been obvious what her daughter was asking, what was not so obvious was how she should answer.

After taking a quiet moment of reflection Amber looked at her daughter and began to speak softly. "Honey, you want Mommy to let her sweet, and very curious little girl, feel her boobies?"

Maddie smiled shyly nodding her head yes.

Turning her body to face her daughter, Amber whispered, "If you think it would really help, I suppose it couldn't hurt to let you feel them a bit."

"Can you take your robe off first though? I mean . . . April had her top up when everyone was feeling her up."

"S-sure hon." Amber's excitement at what was about to happen was given away by the slight quiver in her voice.

"Better yet, let me," Maddie said as she boldly reached out grabbing the robe's tie. Maddie's nervous fingers carefully unknotted the tie as mother and daughter gazed sweetly at each other.

Amber looked away, shutting her eyes, as she felt her daughter slip the robe off her body. Hearing her daughter let out a loud sigh Amber opened her eyes to find Maddie eyes fixated on her tits.

Thrusting her chest out her proudly she whispered, "So does your mommy have a nicer looking pair of tits than that stupid April, honey?"

Maddie's voice gushed with girly enthusiasm as she answered. "God yes, your tits are really big and look super nice. Can I really touch them? Please."

"Yes, of course baby. I don't want you feeling like you missed out on something like at the party."

Maddie slowly reached out to touch her mom's tits as Amber closed her eyes once again. She hoped what they were doing, and how they would have to keep it a big secret, would only serve to bring them closer together.

Gently cupping her mom's tits in her hands through the silky soft material of the black teddy Maddie whispered sweetly, "They feel nice, Mommy."

"Do they hon?"

"Yes, very nice." And just to empathize her point Maddie squeezed the fullness of her mom's tits through the thin protection of the see through teddy. Letting her fingers slip down they skated briefly across Amber's ripe nipples causing her to let out a gentle sigh. Amber's big nipples had always been rather sensitive.

Again Amber had to summon an extraordinary amount of willpower to keep things from spinning out of control. Grabbing her daughter's hands she reluctantly pulled them off her tits.

"Hmm, I think you have done enough exploring there little lady . . . for now."

"Yes, for now . . . anyways," Maddie answered quietly while alluding to the fact there would be more "exploring" to come later.

Maddie grabbed the bottle of champagne and quickly refilled both their glasses exclaiming happily, "A toast to the best mom in the world."

Amber wanted to protest they had had enough champagne but after hearing her daughter's "best mom in the world" comment how could she. She drank matching her daughter gulp for gulp as they both nearly drained the entirety of their glasses.

"Do you wanna hear why I think you are the best mother in the world?"

"Sure, hon. I am all ears." Amber responded while wondering if she should slip her robe back on before rejecting the idea. The way Maddie's eyes kept flickering down to her chest made her feel warm and fuzzy inside and this was not a feeling she was ready to let go of yet.

"Because you have the confidence to be real with me and let me explore my young girlish curiosity about the sexy stuff."

"The truth is baby, I am actually secretly thrilled you feel confident enough with me, you know, considering how I just recently came back into your life, to want to explore your curiosity with me."

"Speaking of exploring, you know something else happened at the party that night which I have not mentioned yet."

"What? Tell me."

"Later on, after everyone but me had their turns feeling April's boobs, they all started really teasing me. April started the teasing and the rest of them joined in."

"About what honey?" Amber asked. She could tell by the sad look on Maddie's face whatever this teasing was about it had seriously hurt her.

"About how I had probably never been felt up."

"That stupid April again. You shouldn't let her get to you."

"I know but it was true what they were saying. I have never been felt up before. Mom and Dad are so . . . overprotective of me, but now they are not here and it's just you and me and I was hoping, you know, since you have been so willing to help me explore things Mommy. . ."

Maddie paused letting her dangerous thought just dangle there like some live squirming bait Amber should resist- but could not.

Steeling her nerves Amber tried to control the excitement in her voice before she began to speak. "You want your mommy to feel you up hon?"

"Yes," Maddie replied sweetly.

Amber was torn. She wanted to give in to her natural inclination to say yes to her daughter, but on the other hand saying yes would be so wrong- wouldn't it?

"Honey, I don't know if that is such a good idea. I mean-"

Making her voice both desperate and whiny Maddie reached out and gripped her mom's hands. "Please . . . this is a special night and I am too old not to have experienced what you know other girls experience . . . heck most of the time by junior high."

Without waiting for an answer from her mom, Maddie boldly began to push her mom's hands up toward her chest. After feeling her mom resist, if ever so slightly, Maddie responded by pulling harder on her mom's hands while pleading softly, "Please Mommy, pretty please, with sugar on top."

Amber's resistance crumbled as she allowed her hands to be guided upwards toward her daughter's chest.

"I think you should take your robe off sweetie if we are going to do this."

Amber smiled as she practically ripped her robe off.

"I see you are wearing the black bra I bought you."

"Yeah, I wanted us to match since I hoped you would be wearing the black teddy I bought you. So how does it look on me? I think it looks sexy on me . . . don't you?"

"Yes, Maddie, it looks really good on you, but you know it sounds like maybe you had all this planned out in advance."

"Maybe just a little," Maddie replied smiling at her mother.

Amber's hands slowly moved to the front of her daughter's exquisite looking lace black bra. It was adorned with a small pink ribbon in the front of the bra just between the two delicate cups.

"I especially like this little pink ribbon honey. Its looks cute," Amber told her daughter in a quiet whisper while carefully stroking the ribbon with a pair of nervous fingers before adding impulsively, "Yeah, it looks cute just like your little boobies."

Letting her hands slip forward, Amber very gently, very gingerly pressed her hands against Maddie's small tits causing her to, at first, smile and then to sigh softly before whispering, "Finally."

"Hmm, you like that baby," Amber said warming to the task as she began to fondle her daughter's tits, a bit more aggressively through her bra.

"Yes, Mommy. I like it . . . a lot. I just wish, maybe . . ." Maddie, just as before, left her thought tangling as she turned around on the sofa leaning back against her mother.

Amber took the opportunity to let her hands slip off her daughter's tits. She still had hopes of not letting things fly out of control, but Maddie quickly brought her hands up and aggressively pushed her mom's hands back in place.

Amber sighed. Apparently, fighting her naughty fate was hopeless. Moving her mouth to Maddie's ear she whispered, "Now what do you wish for baby? Tell your Mommy."

Maddie spoke slowly her heart pounding in her chest. "I just wish my stupid bra wasn't in the way."

Amber took one last chance to try and lighten the mood and maybe change the course of their naughty journey. Pulling her hands from Maddie's chest and making an attempt to lighten the mood, she exclaimed, "Really Maddie, your bra is stupid now. And here I thought you said you liked it!"

Maddie, apparently in no mood to change the course of the night's events, turned to her mom and whispered, "I do like it Mom, but . . ." She reached around and once again boldly grabbed her mom's hands guiding them to her back. Pressing her mom's fingers against the bra's strap in the middle of her back Maddie whispered. "Can't you undo my bra and take it off? Please, Mommy."