Weekend in Scottsdale - My Arrival

Story Info
Nikki arrives in Scottsdale.
1.4k words
4.44
7.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Weekend in Scottsdale Arrival

The life story of Nikki Madison's Kinky Adventures continues. My weekend in Scottsdale, Arizona is just another chapter, at this point in her journey, Nikki/Jamie lead a double life. She is gainfully employed as Jamie, a male marketing executive in the airline industry. A very limited few of his colleagues know anything about his alter ego. Nikki, the alter ego emerges, almost daily outside of Jamie's work responsibilities. So, Nikki has been dressing as a femme since her college years. Most of her family and close friends, with the benefit of being able to comprehend and appreciate her exploits, are aware of and love her. This story contains sexual activities and situations between consenting adults. All characters are above the age of 18. Your comments and feedback are greatly appreciated.

Jamie does a great deal of business traveling. If I am not up and down the east coast, I'm in Dallas or Houston. I also spend a lot of time on the west coast. My alter ego Nikki always travels with me. Since I pack both male and female clothes, I seem to over pack at times.

One of my girlfriends, Victoria, is a flight attendant. She has become one of my good close friends. Next week I will be on the west coast for meetings starting on Monday. So, on Friday, I am headed to Phoenix, to spend the weekend with Victoria and her friends.

We work for the same airline. She was living on the east coast at the time when we met at a fetish party at a mansion on the Chesapeake Bay. At the party I was dressed in femme as Nikki. My double life was soon exposed to her. Being a good friend, with benefits, my secret has remained safe with her. She is always giving me advice on clothing, make up, sex as a girl, sex with a girl, and female specific mannerisms.

Victoria owns a gorgeous five-bedroom home in Scottsdale, a suburb of Phoenix. The house is a sprawling open concept that is frequented by other flight attendants, as transient stopovers. It helps to pay her mortgage. The open concept house includes kitchen, family and game area that opens onto a private pool and spa. She also has a restricted den and playroom, that's open only to special guests. Victoria has two roommates and many kinky friends.

Nikki would be out and about all weekend. I have a flight connection in Dallas so I will be arriving in Phoenix later in the evening. First Class on the Dallas flight to Phoenix was full of returning business/frequent travelers so my chances for a first-class upgrade were limited. Coach class was busy but not full. I was able to board early, so I took a seat at the back of the plane.

Very few people joined me in the back of the plane. One of the attendants, Julia, on this flight was also a friend. With no one nearby, I was able to clean up my nails, adding a pastel pink color. I also had time to begin a simple natural make up on my face. Just the basics. Just before the final approach, I was able to slip into the restroom, finish my eyeliner and matching pink lipstick; then put on fresh pink sheer thong panties and nude crisscross bra with my adhesive breast forms.

I was back in my seat just as the fastened seat belt's light went on. We taxied to the gate. As I departed the plane, Julia, who was in the rear of the plane too, patted me on my booty and whispered, "Have a good time in Phoenix Jamie, err Nikki." Yes, Julia was also a friend with "Nikki" benefits. We met at Victoria's.

I retrieved my bags; then proceeded to the rideshare area for my ride to Scottsdale. I was advised that Harper was my driver. We loaded my bags in trunk. I kept my carryon. I settled into the back seat. After we left the airport, I finished my transition to Nikki. I unbuttoned and slid off my dress shirt. Then slipped into my apricot crisscross haltered satin blouse.

Although, the back seat was tight, I was able to change out of my male pants into tight black leather pants. I pulled my heels out of my carryon bag, then stuffed my male clothes back into the bag. On the ride to Victoria's place, I could see Harper sneaking peeks as I changed. Thinking back, her eyes in the mirror were riveting.

When we arrived, I opened the door to slip on my heels as I stood up. Harper had hopped out to get my bags. She looked me up and down, saying," I must say I wasn't sure if you were male or female when you got in my car, but clearly you're all woman now!" I tipped her in cash and as I did Harper slipped a piece of paper into my hand. I stuffed the paper in my pants pocket. I kissed her on the cheek, grabbed my bags, and turned heading to Victoria's front door.

I, used my access key, pushed open the door expecting to see a room with people. Instead, the family room was empty. I was all dressed up with no one to play with. I looked around, three-bedroom doors were closed; two were open. I heard, Victoria's voice, "Jamie, ... err Nikki is that you? Get settled and join me." I found two wine glasses, an open chardonnay in the fridge, then strolled into Victoria's room.

She sat up as I entered, turned to me, showing me her gorgeous double D's. Her pink protruding nipples seemed to be winking at me. Victoria slept nude. She shook her blonde locks and smiled, saying "What took you so long. I couldn't stay up. My, you are gorgeous tonight, Nikki.

I sat down on the edge of the bed, handed her a glass of chardonnay. I leaned in to give Victoria a warm hello on her pink lips. We chatted for a few minutes, as we finished our wine. Victoria padded the bed next to her and said," Come to bed, Nikki!"

I stood, slipped off my heels, then as all naughty girls do, I slowly dropped my pants to the floor, folding then tossing them on the nearby chair. I then seductively took off my blouse, dropping it in the chair, too. I kept on my bra my panties. My aroused clitty was pressing against the thin lacy fabric.

I walked to the bed; Victoria reached up pulling me down towards her. Her mouth went straight for my sissy clitty kissing her through the thin fabric. She pushed the thong aside, taking my aroused cliity, filling her mouth. I moaned as her tongue started licking my shaft. I pushed the covers away and fell beside Victoria. I lean in to kiss her inner thighs as her hand caresses my sack. Her scent is intoxicating and delicately different from my own. Her labia lips are full and puffy. My tongue and mouth focus on her pussy as my fingers touch, stroke and massage her bare pussy. Her body responded to my touch.

Victoria is whimpering to the touch of my tongue between her vagina lips. My fingers spread her lips wider. I insert one, then two, then three fingers. I press on the front wall; it begins to swell. Victoria's g-spot bulges. The whimpers are now more frequent.

As I concentrated on pleasing Victoria, she was expertly covering my shaft and balls with her tongue and mouth. I could feel the pressure building. Victoria has been deep throating my shaft.

The pleasure she was giving me made it tricky to refocus on her vagina. I placed more pressure with my fingers inside her vagina. My tongue was lapping and sucking her juices. My face got wetter; Victoria's whimpers became deeper.

She pushed her pussy into my face. She moaned louder. Her juices spurted into my eager mouth as Victoria screamed with pleasure. Her body shook. As a calm came over her, almost simultaneously I felt my load fill her mouth. I could hear her swallow. I took quick breaths to calm myself. I scooted to lay face to face with Victoria. We kissed deeply exchanging our juices. We embrace. We cuddled next to each other, collapsing into each other's arms.

Victoria rolled on her side, pushing her lovely booty into my stomach. I placed my hand under Double D's. We fell asleep.

The weekend will be continued.