My Wife's Slip

Story Info
Husband found by wife in her slip.
3.8k words
4.53
9.6k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LisaLinda
LisaLinda
29 Followers

Today is my fifth anniversary. Not of marriage that will be twelve years this year. No, it is the anniversary of the day my wife caught me masturbating in our bed. Let me explain, I was in our bed with my wife's slip on, as I masturbated. I had my eyes closed and was lost in my fantasy. I had her slip on so I could feel the cool soft fabric of the slip on my nipples as I pinched them, my cock I wrapped in the slip as I masturbated. I was lost in one of my favorite fantasies. The one with my wife in bed with her lover, in a sixty-nine position. Her lovers long brown hair is spread out over my wife's legs and her face is between my wife's open and willing legs. My wife has her face under her lover's pussy and a finger in her lover as she licks her lover's open womanhood. I have seen this twice when I came home early, once from work, once from a business trip. Both times I kept quite as I watched the action.

My wife never told me she was lesbian or bisexual. We dated for three years before we got married and we had been married for three years, when I saw her with her lover the first time. The second time was about a month before I was caught. My wife is forty-three, about four years older than me. She wanted to finish her medical training before she got involved with dating or a long-term relationship. She is a Gynecologist in her own practice. Her lover is about eight years older than my wife. She is my wife's nurse as well as her lover. My wife Jan is about 5feet 7inches and weighs around 125 pounds. Has shoulder lengths dirty blond hair, her breasts are 37 C, twenty-four waist and 34 hips. Fran is about the same, but her weight is closer to 145, and her brown hair is long down to her mid back.

I had my eyes closed and, in my fantasy, I was watching them use a double dildo on each other while laying on their backs masturbating each other. I was just on the verge of my climax when my wife yelled at me. I opened my eyes and shoot my load in the slip covering my belly. I looked up at my wife. She was upset, I had blown my cum in her new slip. She stood with her hands on her hips looking at me as if a mother just caught her child doing something wrong. Her blouse and skirt where tight and she had on four-inch heels on her tapping foot. I laid looking at her as she tapped her foot. She asked what I thought I was doing. As I was looking for an answer Fran walked up behind Jan putting her arms around her waist as she looked over Jan's shoulder. I was on the bed with my limp cock in my hand, and cum on the slip. Fran kissed Jan's neck and said doesn't he look sweet. Jan face soften and asked what I was doing. I told her that I was horny and needed to get some relief. She asked why the slip. I told her that I enjoy the feel of the fabric on my body. Also, it helps me when I masturbate and with my fantasy. She asked what that was. I told her that I had caught her and Fran making love twice and watched them for most of an hour each time as they brought each other off.

Jan looked at Fran and smiled. Fran broke their embrace, walked into the room, and sat on the bed. She put her hand on my leg just under the lace of the slip and motioned for Jan to sit beside her. Fran asks about my fantasy. I tell her that they are laying on the bed with their legs over each other and are using a long double headed dildo between them. Each are masturbating themselves and are in a perfect rhythm. Each has sweat between their breast and on the forehead. Both have their heads back, eyes closed, and their backs are arched. They cry out as they cum together. She asked me to go on. I tell her that is when Jan found me. Fran asked about the slip if I really liked it or was that just a onetime thing. I confessed that I often dress in a slip or panties before I masturbate. Jan asked whose panties; I tell her I use her dirty ones from the basket. Jan asked why I never told her about this, also about her and Fran's relationship. I said I did not want to spoil her love affair with Fran. I said that my liking slips and panties would make me less of a man in her eyes.

Jan moved over to me and kissed me deep. She said that she likes the feel of her slips and panties on her body also, so why shouldn't I. She gets up and walks over to her closet and pulls out a clean slip, then walks over to her dresser and gets a pair of panties. She tells me to put them on, as I slid the panties up, Fran says that they look tight. I say yes, they are just a little, but I get use to them. Fran stands up and pulls her panties off and says here try these. I look and Jan, she is looking at Fran. Fran says what! she won't need them for the rest of the night. I put on the panties, they fit better. The clean slip slides down over my hard hot nipples. Jan sits down beside Fran, and they hold hands as I clean up my mess, I put the dirty slip in the hamper. I come back and Jan tells me to sit down on the chair by the bed. Jan said that it is time for her to explain about her and Fran. She starts off saying that she loves me and that she has never had another man since we met. She said one day she was lonely because I was gone for over a week just about a month after we got married. Fran offered to fix her dinner that night. After dinner and the second bottle of wine she knew she was too drunk to drive so Fran had her say over night.

She was watching Fran undressing and when she took off her blouse, she did not have a bra on. Jan said she did not know why but she walked up to Fran and kissed her on her lips and held her breast in her hand. One thing led to another and by the next morning they had made love five time's, then slept in each other's arms till noon. They have been lovers ever since. They get together about three or four times a month, most of the time at work after the office is closed but sometimes here or at Fran's. Jan asked for me to forgive her for her cheating. I told her that I did not see it as cheating, she had a need, and she found a way to fulfill that need. If she would have been with a man, I would have walked out the first time I found out. I told her that I understand the special bond that two women can share and the special love that they can have. I told them I understand, and I have to confess that I enjoy watching them.

Fran put her arm around Jan and pulled her close and kissed her. I walked over and knelt down, I wrapped my arms around Jan's waist and lowered my head to her lap. I told her that I loved her and that I would not interfere with her relationship with Fran. Jan stroked my head as I laid in her lap. After a few minutes I stood and moved back to my chair. Fran looked at me and smiled, she pointed at my lap. I looked down and my cock was growing. I looked at her and said it must be the panties. Fran said MY panties. I told Fran that I wanted to get into them, but I did not expect that it would be like this. Fran arms was still around Jan and her free hand opened Jan's blouse as I watched. Fran kissed Jan's ear and whispered something to Jan. Jan looked at me and smiled, she told Fran to go ahead. Fran walked over to me and knelt down in front of me. She ran her hand over my slip covered legs up to my waist then back to my knees. Fran asked if I have dressed up with anything more. I said no. She said that they will fulfill my fantasy if I do one for her. I looked at Jan and she said it was ok, I looked at Fran and said that I would do what she wanted. Fran moved up and kissed me on the lips and stood pulling me with her. Jan flowed as Fran took me to the bathroom.

Fran told me to undress. I stood naked in front of the two women. Jan started the shower as Fran opened her dress and lowered it to the floor. Her breasts were naked, and I had her panties on top of the slip on the floor. Jan said for me to get in the shower. Fran joined me and soaped my body. It felt wonderful having a woman other than my wife wash me. Jan turned off the water and Fran soaped me again. Jan handed Fran a razor and lifted my arms over my head, Fran shaved my under arms. She said that the slip showed my hair, as she shaved me, she said she always wanted a man to watch her have sex with a woman, but he needed to be dressed as a woman. She moved her hand down and shaved my chest. As she did this, she said she wanted to see me in a slip and stockings. Fran said as you know women don't have hairy bodies. Jan watched Fran shave me. Jan undressed and sat down. Jan spread her legs and put her hand between her legs and fingered herself and pulled her nipples as Fran worked. She watched as Fran turned me around and shaved the back of my body and the crack of my ass.

As I was bent over Jan told Fran to slide a finger into my asshole. Fran did this quickly before I could say anything. Jan told Fran that I like to have my ass reamed as we fuck. When Fran finished, she turned on the water and rinsed me off, as the water flowed, I picked up the soap and lathered her breast. I pulled her nipples and covered her mouth with mine our tongues intertwined. I moved a hand between her legs and my fingers found her pussy. I looked at Jan, her fingers were deep in her and her head was back her nipples hard, and she was sweating. Fran turned her head to watch Jan masturbate. Just as Jan cried out Fran exploded in and orgasm. I turned off the water and led the women to the bedroom. I dried Fran and then used the towel to wipe Jan's pussy. I dried myself and sat down in the chair as the women rested on the bed.

After they rested Fran came to me with the panties and slip and stockings. She dressed me slowly and then put her heels on me. She had me walk around the room and model for her and Jan. I sat down and Fran joined Jan on the bed. Fran heavy breast hung down slightly Jan reached under Fran's breast as she kissed her lover. Fran said she wanted me to masturbate thru the slip and panties as she made love to Jan. I masturbated for Fran as she pushed Jan on her back and put her face to Jan's pussy. Jan pinched her own nipples as her lover sucked and licked her womanhood. It only took a few minutes for Jan to cry out Fran's name her climax covered her lover with her wetness. Jan lifted Fran's head by the hair and licked her face clean. Fran rolled over Jan moved over her as she pushed her face to Fran's pussy. Jan quickly brought Fran to an orgasm. Fran shook and her head bobbed, her nipples hardened and her belly quivered.

Jan stood up and opened her nightstand, she brought out a double headed dildo. She looked at me and said that she has had this for a long time. As she got on the bed with her lover, I noticed that the dildo was well used. Fran pulled Jan down on the bed and moved around so they were laying with their heads on opposite ends of the bed, their legs wide so that their pussies only inches apart. Fran took the dildo from Jan and licked it as Jan used her fingers on both of their pussies to get them wet. Fran looked in my eyes as she pushed the dildo into Jan wetness. Jan moaned loud and said yes fuck my pussy. Fran put the other head of the dildo to her own wet pussy and pushed it in slowly. The two women moved and humped until the large center ring met at their pussy.

Jan and Fran each had on leg under and one leg over the other and the dildo was deep. They laid still and each played with her own breast and pubic hair. Fran looked at me and licked her lips, she said I had a hard cock, she could see a wet spot on my slip. She told me to run my hands over my body and feel myself thru the slip. Fran told me to slide my hand under my slip, pull my cock from my panties and jack off under the slip as she fucked my wife. Fran started to hump her hips this caused the dildo to move in her and Jan at the same time. Jan swooned as Fran picked up her speed, Jan pulled her nipples and humped as hard as she could. Jan was sweating, her breath came in hard gasp. Fran with her head back eyes closed had sweat on her breast, her breath came in low gasp and pants. Jan told Fran to breath when she Cum. They both yelled out that they are Cuming. Fran and Jan looked at me just as my cum spilled out of the head of my cock and covered the inside of my slip. I slipped to the floor and the women rested on the bed. I was over an hour before we recovered.

Fran moved first and slid the dildo from her pussy, she moved around and slid up Jan's body to kiss her on the mouth as she slid the dildo from her lover's pussy. I sat up and the slip stuck to me because of the cum on my belly. I walked to the bed; my heels made me wobble. I sat on the bed, pulled Fran to me, and kissed her, then I lifted Jan into my arms and held her as we kissed. Fran got out of the bed and moved to the chair, she asked for Jan to suck my cock. Jan pushed me down on the bed, lifted my slip from over my cock, opened her mouth and slid my cock in as she licked it. She pushed down moving my cock deeper until my pubic hair was touching her nose. She pulled her head back then went down again.

She slid her hand over my chest and pinched my nipples thru the slip. Jan worked her head up and down faster and pinched my nipples harder. I felt my orgasm build and reached down and held Jan's head as it bobbed up and down. Jan moved a hand down under my slip and between my legs. Her finger found my asshole. She slid her finger in just as I shoot my cum down her throat. As I calmed down, I looked over to Fran who had her legs over the arms of the chair and her fingers deep in her pussy. Jan pushed me onto my back. She stood up and went to Fran, she knelt down and pulled Fran's finger from her pussy and rubbed her thighs. She stood pulled her lover to the bed, pushed her down next to me. Jan turned off the lights climbed in bed next to me. she removed my heels and wrapped her arms around me and reached out to put a hand on Fran naked breast. We slept until noon.

I was still dressed in the slip stockings and Fran's panties when I was awakened by a mouth sucking my cock thru the panties with her head under the slip. I looked over and Jan was sitting in the chair in a silk robe and her fingers in her pussy. Jan said I look cute in panties and slip. She said that after I had my morning suck and licked Fran to orgasm, we are going shopping.

After we all showered together, I dressed in my street clothes. But under I was dressed in stockings panties and a camisole that rubbed my nipples. Fran and Jan each wore a front button dress and shoes nothing else. They took me to a sexy lingerie store before it was open, the owner was a patient of Jan's this is where she bought all her under clothes. Sue opened the door for us and closed the blinds. Jan told me that Sue knows about what I have on, I needed to undress for her to get the right size for me. I undressed as the three women watched. Sue said I have a nice bulge in my panties and walked over and squeezed my cock. Sue licked her lips and then my ear, she turned to Jan and asked what she wanted. Jan said everything, panties, slips, camisole, nighties with robes, stockings and garter belts. She said that she threw out all of my male under clothes and socks. She looked in my eyes and told that from now on I was only permitted to wear women under clothes and sleep in nighties and women pajamas. I looked around and Fran said she will love sleeping with me dressed sexy.

Sue looked at Jan and asked if she could play some time also. Jan asked Fran if that was ok, Fran said only if she wants to play with the girls also. Sue looked at them and said that she has no problem with that and kissed Fran on the lips. Fran looked at Jan, Jan said that Sue told her she was a lesbian on her last checkup, which is why she took so long with the exam. I was told to remove the stockings and panties and camisole. I sat naked as Sue rubbed my body and felt me over. She got a bottle of lotion from the display and put the liquid over my body from my shoulder and under my arms down to my toes. Front, back, and cock, every place. She said I needed to use this every day to keep my skin soft. She had a cream that will help with my body hair so shaving will be easier. She then selected the lingerie; I was told to model each piece for their joint approval. Sue adjusted each piece and smoothed the fabric in place. Sue told me that as I needed more or any replacements that I just needed to call, and she would have some ready in her office for me to try on anytime. I dressed in new panties and pantyhose and a camisole. Sue squeezed my cock thru my panties and licked my neck before I put on my clothes. Fran then said I needed to have my hair cut in a more fashionable style and thin out my eyebrows.

After that we went home, and Jan had me remove my clothes and pantyhose and put on one of my new silk robes. She had Fran put nail polish on my toenails as she laid out my nightgown for the night. I was told to put on my pantyhose and dress for a dinner out. Fran put perfume behind my ears, and we went out to eat. At dinner it felt wonderful in the silk and nylon underclothes. I had to go to the bathroom and Fran said from now on I had to sit down to pee, so I better just start now. I went to the bathroom and did as told; I even wiped my cock dry before I pulled up my panties and pantyhose and fixed my pants. We finished with dinner and Fran said she wanted to see a movie. We went to a chick flick. We sat in the upper far corner of the theater, I was in the center, and they opened my shirt and pants. As we sat in the dark one would rub and pinch my nipples and the other would rub and squeeze my cock, they would switch every few minutes. I almost shoot off twice but each time they would squeeze my cock hard and stop it from happing. By the time we left the dark theater I had a hard as steel cock.

On the drive home Jan and I sat in the back, I was on the floor with my head under her skirt licking her as we drove. When we got home, Fran took me to the couch, and I was told to take off my male clothes. She pulled me down and we kissed on the couch as she felt me over thru my sexy undies for over an hour. Jan sat dressed in a sexy nightie and watched. Fran stood and left the room and Jan took her place. An hour later in the bedroom, they watched me undress and put my lingerie away or in the hamper as needed. I put on the nightgown and the panties, I took my seat on the chair as they climb into the bed and started the show for the night.

This has been my life for the last five years and I have two nightly lovers and have been the toy of another three women that either Jan or Fran have brought home or have taken me to. I have lost weight and now I can shave quickly everyday everywhere. I sit down to pee each time even at work. When I am out of town, I get a call from them and listen as they make love or they talk sexy and dirty to me as I jack off, it is a wonderful arrangement.

As told to Linda Jakes.

LisaLinda
LisaLinda
29 Followers