Weekend on Fire Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You and Edge?"

"Were you at one time, yes. Giving it up to get ahead. Selling our asses to important men--being boytoys. I did. Edge did. Don't be down about it. You're young and gorgeous and sexy as hell. Make use of it. Play Edge for all he's worth. If you'll go a couple of rounds with me, I'll help you get parts on stage. Of that's what you want. You told me you're taking acting lessons. That's how it works in the Big Apple. I don't want you to live with me; I just want to fuck you now and again. I want to fuck you tonight."

I didn't say anything. I was digesting that. Barclay was being totally honest with me on hard truths. I should be grateful to him. He was the next one to speak.

"After your gig here tonight, I'd like you to come back to my apartment with me. It's not far away. Can you do that?"

"You put enough in the bowl for that not to be a question at all," I answered. "But..."

"But what?" he asked.

"The money cheapens it. If you're not going to break my heart, you should take the money back."

"If I do, will you come home with me tonight? My balls are aching. I need to lay someone. I want to lay you again."

"You'll fist me again?"

"Maybe. It means more to me that you'll give it all to me."

"Yes." I watched him fish the bills back out of the bowl.

"I'm going back to Fire Island for the weekend," he said. "I don't want to go alone. Would you--?"

"Yes," I interjected. I know, I just can't learn my lessons. This man probably was going to break my heart. But, truthfully, I didn't give a shit if he did. He was going to screw the stuffing out of me, and, in this phase of my life, that's all that mattered. At least I knew he'd give me attention along with cock and he wouldn't lie to me.

But to be as honest with myself as he had been with me, I would go with him in the weekend on the chance that I could build something deeper, more intimate and... yes... loving with him. I had seen signs with him that it might be possible--signs I'd yet to see with anyone else.