Weekend Service Ch. 02

Story Info
Next you feminize it.
967 words
4.33
5.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mm. Now I'm ready to wake up. I give a long luxurious stretch, then use the bathroom. I slip on my fur trimmed black chiffon robe and fur trimmed spike heel slippers then go down to the kitchen.

Slave is standing, back to the stove, wearing it's red panties and heels.

"Tea."

"Right away Princess."

Good slave.

"I'm going now." Olaf kisses my cheek. "If we do well I won't be back 'till late Sunday afternoon."

He heads off to the bon-spiel. His rink has been doing quite well this year.

I finish my tea.

"Come slave. Lets get you dressed.

Before we even get to the stairs I stop and turn to it. "Sweetie, we must teach you to walk in heels. Don't clunk around like an ox. It's just not ladylike. Look. Like this. Heel toe. Heel toe. Now you try it. Walk to the door and back........ Good, now, one foot in front of the other. Get a little wiggle to your tush...... Good girl. That's better isn't it?"

"Yes Princess."

"Good. Now lets get you looking pretty."

In her room I have her strip off her heels and panties. She changes to the pink silicone clitty cage.

"These are more feminine." I hand her pale pink and white panties with cute little pink bows at each hip.

"Clean your chest with this." I hand her the cleaner and as she wiped her chest I spray the glue to the 'D' cup black breast forms. The cute little half cup bra matches her panties. Her big black erect nipples are exposed and the realistic breasts jiggle sweetly.

The pink, satin, hem well above the knees maid's dress looks so cute on her! The hem is fluffed out by layers and layers of white crinolines. Fluffy soft white trim around the square collar line just almost covers the top of her nips. It's repeated at the cuffs of the short puff sleeves. The lace tops of the white stockings barely hide under the hem.

Hanging from my hand by their short silver hobble chain I pass her the pink shoes. Extreme spike heel ankle strap stilettos. I click shut the little gold padlocks onto the ankle strap's buckles.

Now for her makeup. Mauve lipgloss and sparkly mauve eye shadow. a little accent for her cheeks and some foundation to help the tops of her breasts blend in. I give her a pair of big gold hoop earrings and guide her to the full height mirror. Standing behind her I stroke her can. "Like what you see, sweetie?"

"Yes Princess. Thank you."

"Good, now I'd like a cheese omelet and toast for breakfast. Then you can give the kitchen a thorough cleaning."

Just then I heard my phone and rushed to my bedroom.

"Hello Mother.........No, he's gone all weekend............Love to.. Here? Are you bringing?...............About eleven.....We'll be ready. Bye."

Well, that settles what to wear. Mother is taking me and slave to the ICC. The Indian Canadian club requires proper attire for the ladies and gentlemen. I'll wear my maroon, gold and dark blue sari. There is no dress code for servants.

Later. "Princess, I've finished in the kitchen."

"Good girl. let's go look."

I gave everything a thorough inspection.

"Why darling this is a wonderful job. All neat as a pin!"

Blush and smile. "Thank you Princess."

"Now I want you to vacuum the upstairs."

"Yes Princess." Off she goes.

Soon the doorbell rings. Where has the morning gone? I answer the door and mother and I kiss cheeks. "Slave dear? I want you down here."

Mother smiles her approval as slave gingerly negotiates the stairs, hobbled as she is.

"Dear, this is my mother. You may address her as 'Mother'."

"At your service, Mother."

"My, aren't you the pretty thing."

"Thank you Mother."

"Sissy, my red ankle boots." I sit on the bench as she removes my fur trimmed slippers and slides my two inch block heel boots onto my feet.

"My sable jacket." I allow her to wear my white mink short sleeve opera jacket. She rides in the front with mother's chauffeur/ servant/ boy toy.

"Did I tell you, your father has a new hobby? Making videos. This week Dicky and I played a farmer's wife seduced by a stable boy for your dad's latest one."

"Oh, Mother!"

"Yes, do you know how many takes are required to get one scene? Poor Dickie was just about dead by the end. Weren't you dear?"

Even the back of his neck turned red. "Yes Mam."

At the club a yummy young man wearing a white shirt and black bow tie and very snug black pants showed us to the table Mother had reserved. Our two servants stood ready behind us. I noticed several of the other members giving them discreet inspections.

After a long lunch I told Mother I'd find my own way home. Slave and I walked around the upscale 'gentrified' shopping district. We got a few curious looks.

We entered 'Tina's Foundations' lingerie shop.

"Hello Doctor."

"Hello Val."

"What can I show you today?"

"I'm looking for nighties today."

"Certainly, right this way."

A torso manikin displayed what looked like a backless woman's swimsuit, except made of a white stretchy lace material. "This is nice. Is it available in other colors?"

"Yes, here."

There were the white, a red, a beige, powder blue, dark blue, pink and bright yellow..

"I like the pink." I held one up to slave's chest. "Do you think this'll fit her?

"Let's see. Mm, this is a small, with her big bosom I think medium would be better."

"Fine. I'll take it."

We window shopped for a bit before catching a cab. The driver smirked at slave's outfit. I wonder if he got a boner.

The end Ch2