Weekend Sex Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My god, oh shit, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, oh my god." Katina screamed as she grabbed James's hand squeezing it tight.

"Good girl, I've never seen her cum so hard." James said looking at me. "Go and have a shower."

As I got up, James guided Katina's head towards his cock. I walked towards the bathroom and before hopping in the shower, I watched as Katina sucked James's cock.

"Tasting her arse on my cock with my cum and licking her rim, I'm guessing she tastes good." James said as his cock grew hard again.

Katina didn't answer him, as she continued sucking and stroking his cock. I hopped in the shower and continued to watch through the glass, and still turned on, I rubbed my clit as I felt my heart racing. All of a sudden, I could hear James starting to moan out loud. He grabbed his cock pulling it out of Katina's mouth and started stroking it while holding her head still. His cock exploded, covering her face with his warm cum. Watching them got me so turned on, I was ready to cum. I slid a finger inside my pussy fingering myself deep. All of a sudden, my body started to tremble as I came, I closed my eyes and the sensation running through my body felt amazing.

"Did you enjoy watching?"

I opened my eyes as Katina hopped in the shower.

"Did you?" She asked again.

"Yes, yes I did." I replied as we both started washing.

"I hope you are enjoying yourself. I have never been so naughty." She said with a cheeky smile. "God, watching James fuck you got me so turned on."

"Being woken by you got me so wet." I said as I finished washing myself.

We both got out of the shower and dried off before heading to the bedroom.

"So am I wearing anything?" I asked as Katina put on a long loose fitting shirt.

She went to the bedside drawer and pulled out the tube of lubricant before bending me over the bed.

"You are going to wear one thing." She said as she covered the butt plug with the lubricant.

Bent over the bed, I gripped the sheets as she slid it in my arse.

"Don't move." She said as she grabbed her phone taking a picture.

She helped me up before we both headed out to the kitchen for breakfast. As I stood, Katina bent me over the kitchen bench.

"What do you think honey?" She said as she spread my arse showing my butt plug.

"Oh fuck, very nice." James said. "You ladies enjoy your breakfast, I'm heading for a shower. Don't take that butt plug out."

We ate breakfast while we chatted, while I enjoyed the feeling of the butt plug in my arse. I could feel my pussy getting wet. After about ten minutes, James returned after his shower. Wearing only a pair of boxer shorts, he joined us in the kitchen. As we finished cleaning up, there was a knock at the door.

"Who is it?" James asked.

"It's Sid." A voice replied.

James opened the door and invited him in.

"HI Sid." Katina said giving him a hug.

"So James, this is the hotty you were talking about?" Sid said.

James walked over and bent me over the kitchen bench before spreading my legs apart.

"You're nice and wet." James said as he touched my pussy.

Sid walked over behind me and joined James as I continued to lay bent over the bench. As both guys teased my pussy, Katina sat on the couch watching. Suddenly, Sid stood back and undressed as James helped me up. I turned around and seeing the size of Sid's cock, I could wait to feel it inside me. Sid was around sixty, average height and weight, and had one of the biggest cocks I had ever seen.

"Go sit on the couch and show us that nice pussy of yours." James said.

I walked over to the couch opposite Katina and sat getting myself comfortable. With the butt plug in my arse, I pulled my legs up and spread my wet pussy lips as the three watched.

"Finger that wet pussy." James instructed.

As I slid a finger inside my pussy, Sid sat next to me on the couch.

"God, you've got a nice set of tits." He said as he groped my breast.

As I continued to finger my pussy, Sid started sucking my nipples. He ran a hand down to my pussy and started rubbing my clit before pressing my finger deeper inside my pussy. I looked at his huge hard cock and with my spare hand, started stroking him.

"Get on your knees and suck him honey." Katina said removing her shirt.

I slid my finger out of my pussy and knelt on the floor between Sid's legs. I held his cock licking the head of it tasting his pre-cum as he ran his hand through my hair.

"Oh baby, that's it, suck it." He moaned.

I opened my mouth and struggled to take any more than the head of his cock in my mouth. As I sucked him, I felt Katina behind me sliding the plug out of my arse she slid a finger in my pussy and started to lick my arse. My pussy was dripping wet, and I couldn't wait to be fucked hard.

"Oh baby, I want to see Sid's hard cock in your tight pussy." James said sitting on the opposite couch stroking his cock.

As I got up, Katina sat beside James on the couch as I mounted Sid. I slowly worked the head of his cock inside my pussy feeling him stretching me wide. As I started to ride him, I could only take half of his huge cock in my pussy.

"God James, I want to feel his cock in my pussy." Katina said as she watched.

"Hear that Sid? Looks like you have two women to please with that big cock." James said as he got up.

He moved behind me holding his cock and pressed it against my arse. My body froze and I let out a loud moan as his cock slid in my arse. As both guys fucked me, James grabbed my hair tight pulling my head back.

"You like being a naughty slut?" Sid said grabbing my arse and spreading me wide.

"Oh, fuck yes." I moaned taking his and James's cock a little deeper inside me.

As they fucked me, I could feel I was about to cum. I started to moan over and over, louder and louder.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming." I screamed as my body trembled. "Oh yeah."

"That's it baby, cum all over my cock." Sid said.

As my body stopped trembling, James slid his cock out of my arse and helped me up.

"Your turn honey." James said looking at Katina.

Without hesitation, she hopped up from the couch and mounted Sid, slowly easing his cock in her pussy.

"Fuck, your cock is so big." Katina said slowly riding him.

As she rode him, I sat on the opposite couch watching rubbing my clit as James moved behind Katina pressing his hard cock against her arse.

"Oh God that feels good." Katina moaned out loud.

After a minute, I hopped up and knelt behind James, rubbing his balls as he fucked Katina in the arse. I fingered my pussy as I watched both hard cocks penetrating her arse and pussy.

"Oh James, I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum." Katina said as she gripped the couch. "Oh my god, oh my god."

As she started to relax, both guys pulled their cocks out. James helped her up and guided her to the floor laying her on her back.

"I want you." Katina said guiding my legs over her.

With my pussy over her mouth, she licked my clit as I buried my tongue between her legs. As we played, Sid sat on the couch stroking his hard cock as James headed to the bedroom. He quickly returned passing me my doubled ended dildo. I got off Katina and slowly slid one end of the dildo in her pussy before positioning my legs around hers. As I rubbed my clit, I slid the other end deep into my wet pussy. We both moved our hips, feeling the dildo burying deep, our wet pussy's rubbing together, and the feeling of her pussy lips against mine got me so turned on. After a few minutes, I couldn't hold back. I was ready to cum.

"Oh yeah, god I'm cumming." I scream rubbing my clit harder. "Oh my god."

I slid the Dildo from my pussy, enjoying the sensation running through my body as I still trembled.

"Eat her pussy Toni, make her cum." James said as he and Sid watched stroking their cocks.

I got up and knelt between her legs sliding the dildo out. I slid two fingers into her pussy as I started to tease her clit with my tongue. Suddenly, Sid got up off the couch and moved behind me. He rubbed his cock against my pussy getting the head nice and wet before pressing it against my arse.

"Fuck, oh fuck." I screamed as his huge cock spread my arse.

Sid's cock was the biggest I'd ever felt in my arse and it felt so good. With every thrust, I could feel it burying deeper and deeper inside me. As I continued licking and fingering Katina's pussy, she started to moan as she grabbed my head with both hands pressing my tongue harder against her clit.

"That's it baby, make her cum." James said stroking his cock.

"Oh honey, don't stop, I'm cumming." Katina scream letting my head go. "Oh my God."

As Katina caught her breath, she got up and sat on the couch.

"Oh, fuck honey, I want to see your cock in her mouth." Katina said as she looked over at James.

He got up and knelt in front of me sliding his cock in my mouth. As I sucked him, Sid continued to fuck my arse. Suddenly, I was ready to cum again. I slid a hand down between my legs rubbing my clit as I felt the orgasm building.

"Yeah, yeah, oh fuck, I'm cumming, I'm cumming." I screamed before James slid his cock back in my mouth gagging my moans of pleasure.

"Baby, I'm going to cum in your arse." Sid said as he fucked me harder. "Oh yeah, fuck, feel it baby!"

"Oh my god." I screamed as his cock pulsated in my arse filling me with his cum.

My orgasm was so intense and it felt so good. As my body trembled, James grabbed my hair holding my head tight as he stroked his cock.

"Open that mouth baby, oh yeah, yeah, taste my cum, taste it." James moaned as he shot his cum in my mouth. As I swallowed his cum, Sid pulled his cock out of my arse and sat next to Katina on the couch. As I licked the cum from James's cock, Katina knelt between Sid's legs sucking his cock enjoying the taste of my arse mixed with his cum.

"You were right James, she's definitely a good fuck." Sid said as he and James got up.

As Sid and James got dressed, Katina headed to the bedroom as I lay on the floor. My arse and pussy throbbed after being fucked by Sid's huge cock.

After a few hours, I was woken by James kneeling over me fucking my breasts. Squeezing them together around his hard cock, I lay watching him as I was still waking up.

"Fuck honey, your tits feel good." James said thrusting his cock.

Katina in just a white g-string, knelt behind James watching as she started rubbing his balls. All of a sudden, he let my breasts go and started stroking his cock.

"Yeah, oh yeah." He moaned as he shot his cum all over my face. "Oh, fuck Toni, that felt good."

As James got off me, I got up and headed for a shower, washing myself clean before hopping out and drying off. I headed to the bedroom and noticed my g-string and teddy placed on the bed. I put them on and headed out to the lounge.

"So, did you enjoy the morning?" James asked.

"I did, very much." I replied.

For the next hour, we had lunch and shared a bottle of wine before Katina and I cleaned up. While we were in the kitchen, James headed for a shower. After about ten minutes, he returned dressed in a pair of boxer shorts and placed two of my dildos on the couch.

"How about we open another bottle of wine?" James asked.

"Sounds great honey." Katina replied.

He opened the bottle and filled our glasses before the three of us headed to the lounge. James and Katina sat on the couch together as I sat on the couch opposite.

"So Toni, I have a question for you?" James said looking over at me.

"Ask away." I replied.

"How many guys are your limit?" he asked.

"Well, the more the better. The most I have been with is thirty." I replied.

"Oh baby, thirty. I bet you enjoyed that." He said with a smile.

"I did. I got used all night." I said as I started to get turned on thinking about it.

"I bet your arse and pussy was so full of cum?" He said as I noticed the bulge growing in his boxer shorts.

"I was, and some guys came twice." I replied.

"My god honey, would you let thirty guys fuck me, pretty please." Katina said looking at James with a smile.

"As long as I get to watch." James replied as he slid his boxer-shorts off.

His cock was nice and hard and I could feel my pussy was ready to feel him inside me.

"Spread your legs and show me that tight pussy honey.' He said as Katina held his cock stroking him as they both watch me.

I moved my legs apart before pulling my g-string to the side. I rubbed my pussy spreading my juices before teasing my clit.

"Oh, fuck you know how to get me hard. Grab those toys and fuck that pussy." He said as Katina laid her head down sucking his cock.

I laid back on the couch and grabbed one of the dildos before rubbing it against my pussy getting it nice and wet. I spread my lips with one hand and slid the head of the dildo inside my pussy with the other. Suddenly, there was a knock at the door.

"Don't stop playing with that pussy." James said as he got up.

As I worked the dildo deep in my pussy, Katina sat rubbing her clit, watching me.

James answered the door inviting three guys inside.

"Fuck James, I didn't expect her to be this hot." One of the guys said.

The three looked like they were in their mid-fifties, and as they undressed, I continued playing with my pussy. I grabbed the second dildo and slowly slid it inside me as I spread my legs wider.

"That's it, fuck that pussy." James said as two guys sat on each side of me.

They removed my teddy and started sucking my nipples as they rested my legs over theirs. I looked over at Katina as James took her by the hand and guided her to her knees in front of one of the new guys.

"Suck his cock honey." James said.

Without a word, she wrapped her hungry lips around his cock and started sucking him, as he and James watched the other two guys sucking my nipples.

"Oh fuck, I need to get my cock in that pussy." One of the guys beside me said.

As they both helped me up, I slid the dildos out of my pussy as they removed my g-string. I quickly mounted one of the guys, sliding his cock in my pussy.

"My god, your pussy feels so good." He said as his hands grabbed my arse.

The second guy got up from the couch and moved behind me, pressing his cock against my pussy.

"Oh yeah, fuck me." I moaned as the second cock slid inside me.

Fucking me hard, it felt so good, and as the guy fucked me from behind he grabbed my breasts squeezing them tight. Feeling every inch of both cocks sliding in and out of me, I was ready to cum. I bucked my hips taking their cocks harder and deeper until my body froze.

"Oh, fuck, I'm cumming." I screamed as my body started to shake.

As I came, the guy from behind slid his cock out and stood back. The guy Katina was sucking pulled his cock out of her mouth and moved behind me.

"Fuck her tight arse, she loves it." James said as he got ready to fuck me.

He held his cock pressing it against my arse sliding inside me. As both guys fucked me, James and the other guy stood watching as Katina knelt in front of them stroking and sucking their cocks.

After a few minutes, both guys pulled their cocks out and helped me up. I turned around and mounted the guy on the couch backwards, sliding his cock in my arse. As his cock slid deep inside me, he pulled me back laying on his chest. As I lifted my legs, he grabbed them pulling them back as the other guy moved in, sliding his cock in my pussy. With both cocks fucking me hard, Katina hopped up and knelt on the couch beside me. As she started sucking my nipples, my hand found her wet pussy. As I rubbed her clit, she started biting my nipples sending a sensation through my body.

"Fuck baby, oh fuck, I can't hold on, I'm going cum." The guy said fucking my pussy. "Yeah, oh yeah."

"My god, I can feel it." I moaned as his cock exploded inside me filling my pussy.

"Baby, how about I fill that tight arse of yours? I'm cumming, oh fuck I'm cumming." The guy fucking my arse said. "Fuck, oh fuck."

"Yeah, fill her arse, fill her up." James said stroking his cock.

"Oh god, I'm cumming again." I screamed as I buried two fingers inside Katina's pussy.

As my body trembled, I could feel both cocks pulsating in my arse and pussy. After the guy finished cumming in my pussy, he slid his cock out and stood back as his cum leaked out of me. Suddenly, Katina got up and moved between my legs licking his cum from my pussy before sucking the guy's cock clean. James took my hand and helped me up before walking me over to the kitchen table. He laid me on my back and held my legs as he slid his cock inside me.

"Fuck honey, you're nice and full of cum." James said fucking me hard.

As I enjoyed his cock, Katina stood next to me bending over kissing me on the lips. The last guy still waiting to fuck me, knelt behind Katina spreading her arse as he licked her rim. Katina moved her lips down to my nipples teasing them with her tongue.

"Baby, fuck, I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum." James moaned as I felt his cock getting hard.

"Fill my pussy, oh fill my pussy." I screamed as he fucked me harder.

"Fuck, oh yeah." He said shooting his cum inside me.

"My god that feels good, I can feel your cum inside me." I said as his cock pulsated in my throbbing pussy.

As he finished cumming, he slid his cock out and stood back. The last guy helped me up before bending me over the table, as Katina moved over to James sucking the cum from his cock.

"I like a nice tight arse." The guy said as his cock slid inside me.

"Oh, fuck me." I said as I felt the cum dripping from my pussy.

As he pounded my arse, I could feel myself ready to cum again. He slapped my arse hard which felt so good as I started to moan.

"Spread that arse Toni, take that cock deep." James said as they all watched.

With my hands on my arse, I spread myself wide feeling his cock deeper inside me. Suddenly, my body froze.

"I'm cumming, oh god I'm cumming." I screamed as my body trembled.

As I lay exhausted bent over the table, he continued pounding my arse and I could feel his cock getting harder as he started to moan.

"Spread that arse baby, I'm going to cum." He said fucking me deep. "Yeah, fuck baby, oh yeah."

"Oh fuck." I moaned feeling his cum shooting deep in my arse.

Still feeling my body tingling, he pulled his cock out of my arse. As I lay bent over the table, Katina spread my arse wide giving the guys a good look at my cum filled pussy and arse.

"Did that feel good honey?" James asked.

"That felt so good." I replied.

Suddenly, Katina helped me up and guided me into the lounge. She sat on the couch and with her legs apart she spread her pussy with both hands.

"Eat my pussy, make me cum." Katina commanded.

I knelt between her legs running my tongue over her pussy before teasing her clit. She was so wet and tasted so good. The guys watched on as they dressed, and I could tell Katina was enjoying them watching. I grabbed her legs pushing them back as I ran my tongue over the rim of her arse.

"Oh, honey that feels good." She moaned.

For the next few minutes, my tongue moved between her arse and pussy, and I could tell she was about to cum. She groped her breasts squeezing them tight as she started to softly moan.

"Honey, oh honey, I'm going to cum." She said as she started to moan louder and louder. "Oh god, yes, yes."

I let her legs go and teased her clit with my tongue making her body jolt with every touch.

"God, you make me feel so good." Katina said before sitting up and kissing me on the lips.

After we finished kissing, I got up and headed for a long shower washing myself before hopping out and drying off. I headed out to the kitchen and joined Katina and James as the guys were leaving.

It was late afternoon, and the three of us were exhausted. We sat around naked and chatted for a few hours before heading to the bedroom. I lay on the bed with Katina, as James headed for a shower.